I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou)

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 5:39 pm

"A free exchange of this kind of power would be foolish, so I am willing to do some easy tasks like what this was supposed to be to get it."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou)

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 5:41 pm

"You're mistaken. Earning the element would require vigorous training, no errands. The work in training for the mastery is the payment that's needed. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, all humans have greed. We take more then we should. We want more then we should."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 5:45 pm

This boy was intriguing, he proposed idea's which were interesting despite their nature. "Is there a point to all this? or are you just going over this to torture me, cause if you are, you should get a better book"

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 5:52 pm

Shi chuckled. This Nobody really needed to know emotions. "If you listened hard enough, you'd find out where the treasure is hidden. Let's just say that perhaps the way to it isn't as it seemed at first." And with that, he left the room, shutting off the light. He locked and bolted the door and walked up to the first floor of the mansion. He had some of the ground military units, four to be exact, guard Kieren. Two at his door and two at the door leading out of the basement. As Shi strode up to one of the various rooms filled with junks, he asked himself if what he was doing would work. If it didn't, then he'd be a potato until Yima returned.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 6:01 pm

Lying in the dark, Kieren though about what Shirou had said. The young lad had pointed out just how little he had going for him when it came to Morpheus, who had given him nothing as proof of their mutual commitment, he had even gone so far as to suggest that there were others who would teach him, though they were not likely to view Morpheus, and especially not his lackeys, very highly. Well, all there was left to do now was wait and brood, perhaps something less cryptic would be revealed when the boy returned.

[topic left]

Last edited by Kieren on January 27th 2010, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Prosterity)

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on December 8th 2009, 10:56 pm

OOC: Obviously it says PRIVATE and my name is not in the title; however, I commissioned this expedition so I'm joining now.

==================

The Moon was brilliant, cascading its light down upon Halloween Town. It was still dark and dreary, but I do have to admit, its not quite as bad as the Underworld since there isn't any moaning from the undead souls. So I guess you could say this would have been a vacationing trip for the Underlord. He had sent the boy on a simple mission, Just deliver the message. I said, but no. he had to go and get himself captured, or worse, killed. The Underlord wasn't really sure what had happened to him, but he hadn't returned as soon as expected, so he decided to investigate himself. If you want something done, just do it yourself. He thought to himself as he flew through the cool night air.

The castle ahead was in in plain sight. A small black bat, beat its wings wildly as he flew towards the building. Tranquil, and deep blue eyes were the only peculiar thing about this bat from any other. They seemed to glow, almost white, yet a dark aura surrounded this beast--almost as if, it was incarnate of Darkness itself. The streets below were bare, save for a few of The Pumpkin King's guard patrolling below. Piece of cake... He thought to himself as he flew way above them all, unseen and undetected by all of them below. Even if they had seen him, no way they would have distinguished him as an intruder from so far away--to them, he would just be a normal bat.

He finally reached the castle and flew around it completely twice, looking for the best point of entry. The last time the Underlord was here, he simply busted through an entire side of the Castle using his dragon and caused massive destruction. But not this time, he wasn't here looking for a fight. After much internal debate, he decided to be diplomatic about the situation and just go knock on the front gates--when suddenly something unexpected happened. The front door of the castle opened as a few guards walked out, apparently time to change shifts. The bat dove downward and barely made it into the castle as they closed the doors--and they never even seen him. Perfect.

As soon as he made it into the castle, he flew directly into a corner and began to shift forms. Within a split second, from the shadows walked a splitting image of Yima Qwin, the Pumpkin King himself. He was perfect right down to every last hair on his head, to the color of his eyes--since they were the same shade as Morpheus'. He wore his training robes that he had made for himself and Shirou. A smile was on the man's face as he walked down a corridor until he found a set of stairs that led downward. I guess logically they would have him contained somewhere below ground... he thought as he trekked down into the basement.

170 - 5 = 165 MP remaining

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 9th 2009, 7:55 am

OOC: Okay.... considering Kieren inviting you I guess that's fine but I don't have guards at my castle, like with the original ruler I protect myself, and what they do has already been laid out in this topic; no one but me get to control my military without permission either.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 9th 2009, 11:05 am

OoC: If it matters, the RP is over. Ended. Done with. Which is why I created the other RP, Yima's Request: Week 1. Messing with this one now would mess with the new RP.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on December 9th 2009, 6:47 pm

OOC: I didn't control them. But I don't know why everyone has to act like little bitchy girls all of sudden. But if that's how you want it then ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on December 10th 2009, 1:12 pm

OOC: Ok Yima, we have talked about all of this in an OOC setting already--and I will not interfere and allow you to do as you wish without any interference; however, I will only give you until tomorrow night (FRIDAY NIGHT) to begin doing what you told me before I do what I 'saved to my computer' that we talked about and get Biscuits to RP too so that it has to be acknowledged. This threat is purely IC only so don't take it that I'm out to get you, you already know what I want--and why I'm doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2