I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) Empty Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou)

Post by Kieren on December 5th 2009, 4:31 pm

Having waited till night had fallen, Kieren made slow going, waiting until the town square had cleared before making his way across the square and into the fountain. He had been told not to be seen, and that meant the shortest route. Emerging in the gorge, Kieren went with the water flow to the nearest side of the bridge, and using the ledges, boosted himself up to where he could check for anyone before climbing up the rest of the way. The sooner I find one of them the better, I just hope they don't resist, or this could get ugly

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) Empty Re: Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou)

Post by Shirou on December 5th 2009, 8:02 pm

"I thought I smelled something weird," a voice said from the bridge. A teenage boy with long black hair, although not very noticeable at this time of the evening, and clear emerald eyes was standing on the bridge, his arms crossed. He wore his Apprentice Robes, weaved with magical thread that allowed his appearance to remain the same in this world. This man, Kieren, seemed to have changed into some kind of wolf. "Now, what the hell do you want," He said, his green eyes narrowing. He had been out on his usually midnight stroll, clearing his head out. He noticed a peculiar scent in the air nearby, something familiar. It was mixed in with the scent of Fire and Nothingness. He smelled it a few times before, although his memory was a bit blurry on the subject. But he knew his name was Kieren. He did not belong in this world, since he was sneaking around. His first instinct was to kill him for intruding, but he thought that Yima wouldn't like that very much. He would listen to what Kieren had to say and then deal with him after.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou) Empty Re: Sneaking In the Night (Yima and Shirou)

Post by Kieren on December 5th 2009, 8:10 pm

As the man on the bridge spoke to him, Kieren cursed himself for failing to stay hidden, only to recognize the face of his quarry, Shirou. "And a good evening to you too, I come with a message, from Morpheus, Lord of the Underworld." Grabbing the side of the bridge, Kieren hauled himself onto the stonework structure before continuing. "Lord Morpheus has entered into An Anti-Empire Aggression Alliance with Teradagger of Wonderland. So it is that we extend an invitation to Halloween Town to join the Alliance as well. If Lord Yima is available, I would deliver this message to him personally"

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 5th 2009, 8:20 pm

"Oh, so you're with Morpheus Zero now, are you," Shi said, taking note of who Morpheus has control over. Kieren didn't seem to change in skill much since he had last seen him, but if Morpheus, Lord of the Underworld, had decided to pick Kieren to be his trainee, then he must have potential. Which also means, in the future, a potential danger. "The Pumpkin King will come when he is ready," Shi told Kieren. He thought to himself, An Anti-Empire Alliance? More so, Aggressive? Well, this must mean Lord of the Dead seems to be planning a war or something. I wonder what Yima will think. "So now what do you intend to do? Stay and wait for Yima or leave with a maybe? I cannot speak on behalf for Yima, but I can give you an idea about what he'll say."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 5th 2009, 8:36 pm

I am merely delivering the message, and while it would be best to speak with Lord Yima directly, and have a response for my master. I do not wish to intrude here any longer then necessary, I shall await him by my ship, at the world entrance, for a time, should he wish to speak with me personally. Turning, Kieren was about to step off the side of the bridge back into the water when he rembered. "Also, you should know that your names have both been removed from Lord Morpheus's list for the time being." With that, Kieren waited a few seconds incase Shirou chose to speak further before heading back through the passage and headed to where he had first entered the world.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 5th 2009, 8:42 pm

"Oh, so he doesn't want to kill us anymore?" Shi then reached out and grabbed Kieren's shoulder. He said with a bit of authority, "No so fast, slick. You should actually come to the mansion. The Pumpkin King doesn't need to come out and find you. And I bet Morpheus doesn't want you to come back with a failed mission." He took his hand off and backed away. If Kieren came with him, no harm would come. If he didn't, he'd have to taken with force. He waved his hands out, directing Kieren to the path to the mansion. He made the gesture with seemingly harmless movement, but he meant it to say "You should come with me if you know what's good for you."

[Godmodded a bit, but it's only contact.]

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 5th 2009, 8:49 pm

Smilling, Kieren turned back from the ledge and followed Shirou, "Oh no, you are off the list pending Lord Yima's decission, but that is another matter." Following Shirou, Kieren wondered how his meeting with the Pumpkin King would go.

[no, that's fine I don't care about god-moding, so long as you aren't attacking that is lol]

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 5th 2009, 8:52 pm

Shi led Kieren to Yima's Mansion and opened the doors. He walked into one of the living rooms and pointed to a couch. "You can sit there or anywhere for that matter. I don't care, although don't mess anything up." He then went off to go find Yima. First, he went to Yima's room to see if he was there. He knocked.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 6th 2009, 10:13 pm

As Shirou left the room, Kieren pulled a knife he had hidden on his belt and began etching in the table

We Will Come For You, Don't Wait Up

With the message writen, Kieren drove the knife hard into the table and strode from the room. As he left the mansion, he broke into a hard run, the sooner he made it back to his ship and off this planet the better.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 7th 2009, 6:30 pm

Upon Shi's knocking Yima's door was set to open leading into the ante chamber to personal chambers with a letter laid pleasantly on his lamp desk beside the steel encased petrified oak door leading farther in barred from the inside and outside with crystal, and laying way to the desk beside the oak door a carpet imprinted with silhouettes of each holiday connected by their yearly times laid. Should Shi read the letter he woudl find it was indeed meant for him not just by his name imprinted on the folded edges but by the contents.

"It seems Shi that our guest is taking his leave", the pumpkin king caste out from himself mentally to his apprentice. Having heard Shi's knocking he had answered the door with a smile anticipating who would be on the other side precisely with a mental hello out to his apprentice, he would have answered had it been him this day, but either way he made his approach to the stair way to get a glimpse of his guest before he made himself entirely known. He neither gave off glow or made a sound of foot floating quietly over the floor boards, the being that this messenger represented was a treacherous one, he could even be a unknowing suicide bomber, such was the nature of the lord of the dead.

This is an example of the care I would take in a situation where I would be alone in my home with a uninvited guest, given the rise in Morpheus's activities and what I have been told by Terra I would take great care Shi; I have no desire for anyone of this world to come in harms way though through standing together we are that much stronger. In the case that Morpheus does send a agent I would prefer them captured, detained, and given adequate substance for survival; I am sure you know where I intend to keep them. For the tiem being I will be abiding my time with Terra while we converse over the matters of the worlds and I delve further into the tomes available. I have ordered the military to tighten our borders so that none might go unnoticed though they will not engage unless you are fighting, there is someone in need of defense, and they know as you that when there lives end so do that of those they protect. Take care Shi.

P.S You have permission to use the Ballistic Gummi I have landed in the graveyard, if nothing eventful happens I want you to practice your flying.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 7th 2009, 7:06 pm

Shi picked up the letter, which he felt was intended for him, and read it quickly. He sighed at learning that Kieren had fled; he had heard somebody open and close the doors, but he had hoped it was one of the various servants in the house. He folded up the letter and put it into one of his many pockets. "Ugh, that bastard is going to make me run," Shi muttered to himself as he walked over to Yima's window. He opened it and jumped out, landing swiftly on the ground below. He then took off after the direction he assumed Kieren went. After running a few hundred yards, he scented Kieren and followed it, running faster. Soon, he spotted the outline of a running figure ahead of him. They neared the outskirts of Halloween Town. Putting some extra speed into it, he ran up so he was only a few yards behind Kieren. As they neared where he parked his gummi ship, he saw that there were seven members of the gummi military branch inspecting it. Excellent, that meant that his exit ticket was blocked off unless he decided to fight all of them, which would earn Kieren some cuts. He shouted, panting slightly, "Kieren, you are arrested into custody of Halloween Town. Stop and come quietly and no force will be used!"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 7th 2009, 7:18 pm

Seeing the guards inspecting his ship, Kieren almost smiled. This should be fun. Or it would have been until he heard Shirou holler after him.
Cursing his misfortune he jumped slightly, pulling his Fire Lance from his side he spun in the air and allowed the friction of the ground to slow him to a stop. "I have not threatened your people, I have not committed any crime in your laws. I came here under the banner of peace between our worlds. You would dare arrest a messenger for not waiting to be told what he already knows? No, I am leaving, and you will not stop me."
Spinning on his heel, Kieren began sprinting for his ship again, extending the lance to its full form lest he need to defend against the soldiers.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 7th 2009, 7:31 pm

Shi sighed again, but this time, he grinned. He said as he summoned his Novus Keyblade, "Oh you committed a crime alright. I didn't want to show open hostility, but I think it's time to let you know. Morpheus Zero is not on our good list, not even on our bad list, he's that low. And for aligning yourself with him...Well, I'm not going to allow you to return to him. Now see the situation you're in. You're surrounded in a world of your enemy. I have a must superior gummi ship at my disposal and they're are still other gummi military and ground military around. Plus there's me." With that, the gummi inspectors turned their attention to Kieren. They showed their sharp daggers on their hands and prepared to fight Kieren. Meanwhile, Shi ran towards Kieren, wondering if he saw sense and just gave up.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 7th 2009, 7:39 pm

As the reality of Shi's words dawned on him, Kieren slowed his pace and retracted his Fire Lance. Dropping his shoulder's he alowed the reality of his fate to dawn on him, and he stopped. Allowing his lance to fall from his hand, Kieren put his arms up slightly, and waited to see what Shi would do.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 7th 2009, 7:47 pm

Shi stopped and smiled a fake smile. "That's much better," He said, pulling out something from his pocket. He pulled out some fuzzy handcuffs he had snatched as he was in Yima's room. Why there were fuzzy, Shi didn't know. He assumed that's what Yima had left for him in case something like this happened. Two of the Gummi Inspectors, who Shi remembered were called Jacks, went to Kieren, turned him around and placed their blades at his neck. Shi walked up behind Kieren and said, "If you resist, you will get die, unless you're careful enough. Then you'll just get very hurt. Now hold still." He then grabbed Kieren's hands and handcuffed him behind his back. "Sorry for the lame restraints, but I nor Yima really have any real restraints. "

(Eh, godmodded but it was for the sake of the rp. If you have any problems, tell me and I'll edit it.)

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 7th 2009, 7:55 pm

As Kieren felt his hands wrenched around, he silently cursed the Shi and the Jacks. If only Shi had grabbed the lance, but NOOOO, that was too much to ask for? At just the right moment, Kieren spun his hands around and grabbed Shirou's wrists, then using the boy as a crutch he pulled his feet up and tried to kick out at the Jacks. Slumping slighly as they evaded him, Kieren landed hard on the ground, only making a sound as he felt the sharp points of the Jack's blades pierce his body. Though they did not cause mortal damage, Kieren quickly felt his consciousness fade. Feebly he groped for his lance, trying to holster it lest it be discarded as his body carried away.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 7th 2009, 8:23 pm

Shi sighed again, shaking his head a little. "A fool till the end," He said. The Jacks had made sure not to hit any vital points since they knew he wanted Kieren alive. He told them, "The two of you bring him along with me, please. The rest, carry on. Thanks for all the help." With that, Shi went home with the Jacks and the unconscious Kieren. They took Kieren down to the first basement level and into one of the inner rooms, allowing him no access to the outside. It was a clear white, empty room. Shi found an old cot and placed it in the room along with a straight jacket. He had the Jacks disarm Kieren and strip him down to his undergarments. He then put on the straight jacket and had the Jacks carry out Kieren's items. Unfortunately, one of the Jacks got burned holding the odd spear, so they had to resort to putting it into an old metal fishing box. Kieren's items were placed in a safe on the second floor of the mansion, in an old storage room. Placing them inside an old safe and locking it, Shi left the room and locked the door also. If Kieren were to escape, which he doubted since he had bolted the room, he would not let him get far without his weapons. Shi then dismissed the Jacks, got some bandages and went to bandage Kieren's wounds. He left the room, leaving the unconscious body on the bed and bolted the door shut. In a few hours, if Kieren was awake, there would be a meal waiting in front of his bed. It would consisted of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and rolls all blended together in one giant cup with a straw. Both plastic, of course.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 7th 2009, 8:39 pm

Kieren groaned as he awoke, the pain in his body was excruciating. Bitting down hard on his jaw, he gritted his teeth and willed the pain away. Sitting up, which was far from easy and farther from painless, Kieren saw that his "gracious" hosts had supplied him with a meal, and not one to complain about either. It looks like I failed, STUPID, you should have left right away, there was no need to even try greeting Yima, this is HIS fracking world, if he wanted to talk to you, he would have found you himself. Tugging on the arms of his straight jacket, found that his arms were secuerly bound. Shimmying around, Kieren was as careful as he could be not to continue harming himself. Sticking out his tongue he carefully sucked at the straw, trying to pull the luquid mush though the tinny tube was not easy, but not impossible.

Last edited by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adjusting for the straw)

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 5:59 am

((Aha, it's blended together, Kieren))

"I see you're awake," A voice said from the corner opposite of Kieren. Sitting there was Shi who was reading a book which read "So You Want To Torture Somebody" on the front. He got up and placed the book on the ground. "Oh my, it looks like you failed your mission," Shi said, with mocking in his voice. "I'm sure Morpheus Zero won't be happy when his little lackey failed to bring back information. I doubt he'll care on if you're here or not now." Shi had decided to play mind games with Kieren to see if he could break him down. He felt that if any physical harm came to Kieren, it would be due to a fight, not torture. Shi needed Kieren, and not in a bloody and bruised form.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 4:15 pm

Ignoring Shirou, Kieren persisted to finish the beverage meal, he would need all the proteins he could get to heal. When he had finished he rolled over and looked at his captor, "It is quite possible that Morpheus will be displeased at the failure of my mission. My capture on the other hand, is another matter, one which i am certain will be attributed to my own incompetence, and therefore gaining freedom again will be my own task to achieve." Kieren wondered what Morpheus's reaction would be, he needed the man to teach him the darkness, but how could he face him after failing such an important mission? That would need to be decided later, for now he would just wait and find his way out.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 4:31 pm

Shi sighed again, shrugging helplessly. He turned a cold gaze on Kieren and told him, "Don't expect to leave with your clothes, your weapons or any other valuables you had. I had you stripped down to your underwear and threw them into the sewers. I'm sure your shiny little toy is rusting right now." He glanced at Kieren's empty cup. "Hmm, you know, Morpheus probably knew you'd fail from the start. You could have just been a messenger monkey who would be disposed after he was through with you. He probably offered you glorious powers if you obeyed him, right?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 4:40 pm

Shirou had hit the nail right on the head, and Kieren knew it. "Yes actually, a way to control the Darkness. It cost me everything." As kieren's mind feel back into the past, his eye's grew distant as he recalled the days leading up to the fall of Hollow Bastion, to his time spent with Shareem in the aftermath. Now he had lost her aswell.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 5:11 pm

"Oh really? Well, that seems like an unusually high stake for something like that," Shi mused. Shi himself had mastery over Darkness, although he didn't have to give up anything to master it. Well, except having the forever risk being consumed by darkness. "So now you're Morpheus's little puppet running around for him, doing little missions. When did you think he was even going to train you?" Shi questioned him.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 5:17 pm

Kieren pondered the question, yes he had joined Morpheus with the promise of learning Darkness power, but what insurance had he been given that he wouldn't be used ad discarded like the puppet Shirou accused him of being? "Well, never as far as I know, but who am I to know what is and isn't part of learning such a power?"

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 5:25 pm

"Well for one thing, I seriously doubt running around doing errands is going to help your learning. This isn't Karate Kid. Anyways, I want you to think about the choice you made. You are forever in debt in Morpheus Zero, Lord of the Dead. You have no assurance that he'll follow up on his end of the deal or even how he'll treat you."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next