» Marionette
Return of the Captain (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Return of the Captain (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Return of the Captain (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Return of the Captain (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Return of the Captain (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Return of the Captain (Open)

Go down

Return of the Captain (Open) Empty Return of the Captain (Open)

Post by Leo on November 24th 2009, 9:17 am

Winds erupted from the east, sending a chilling experience down the spines of whomever was present in the Port. Quite some time had passed since his presence had graced these parts of the worlds. He was known for his piratic nature, his sparatic emotions. He acted upon pure gut feeling. He fought for no man, only himself. His name, was Captain Leo. Upon a blackened ship he sailed, through the seas, through the deep blue. He had covered every square mile that the waters had to offer. He knew them backwards and front. Upon the ocean...the Captain was free.

As Leo's old ship gracefully drafted into Port he took in a deep breath before taking off his captain's hat and running his fingers through his long, brown hair. He placed his hat back on and removed his black coat, revealing a white pirate shirt, ruffled a bit, and brown pants. "Tis good to be back mates..."

"Man the sails you motherless dogs!!! Wreck my ship and I'll wreck your azs!" his screams could be heard a mile away.

Leo then made his way to the upper deck where he opened up a fresh bottle of rum. Taking a swig he let out a sigh of relief. He then stumbled back a couple of steps before turning the bottle up once again. "Drink up me hardies yo ho!"

OOC: This is just a topic to have a little fun in, anyone is welcome to join. Once I roll into port I plan on staying there for just a short little bit and then off to sailing again. If anyone wants to have a ship battle or sail to the Isla De Muerta or something along those lines, just jump in.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Return of the Captain (Open) Empty Re: Return of the Captain (Open)

Post by Lensilrist on November 26th 2009, 3:53 am

Between the harsh chill and the air of veil intend there was something pleasant at least to rejoice about the night’s events before mishap occurred. The nobles and visiting guests of the Spanish main were invited on board a pleasant cruise along one of the more watched over borders within the laws’s eyes. From higher middle class to the nearly cousins of royalty of the earls everyone not under kingdom lock down began to gather in the port for such a party on board the ship. Kissing’s each other’s cheeks in formulates, flirting along the ladies and shoving their noises high into the firm buttocks of man almost everyone attended such a formal event was stuck up with their own thoughts. All except an invited outsider, an entertainer and personal friend of a higher ranked class man. Lenneth former pirate lord of this dark land sitting on his own passing up the small conversations with the man and their whores for a few drinks of his own to get his mind off the night’s importance.

He really had no idea why he was attending such a event meant for this world’s nobility to celebrate but he was here and dressed much like everyone else here in their odd styles to him. Lenny found that the blasted white wigs this people were far too inching and overbearing yet it was like law that he keep in on and yet everyone was forced to maintain certain appearance to please the other show dogs.

“ Oh my you must take a look at this fine piece of jewelry”

“ Did you hear the peasants rallying with the sir ingerbuilt during his visit? Oh such fifth beasts”.

On and on went up their talks about the lower ranks and Lenneth nearly falling asleep on his table with a bottle of whiskey almost empty from sheer lack of freedom. Even with all the guards and mean looking gents around he really hoped something where to happen either now or during the cruise. Like a pirate attack or someone getting drunk enough to start a bar fight, something out of this white collier hell, it was the perfect bait so many rich and wealthy people gathered in one public place nearly a ship setting off into the night waters, the La Vaeas wondered why they just didn’t hold this event at the castle but it passed as his awakened mind soon would.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 26th 2009, 7:12 am

The moon began to cascade ever so slowly throughout the sky, almost in an erotic way. Spacious clouds chased after the moon relentlessly. The stars were very few on this night, the only light came from the moon itself along with a couple of lights that were displayed upon the party barge which caught Captain Leo's attention. He starred blankly at the ship and could hear laughter and music. Curious to see what was going on he ordered his men to direct his ship along side the other. Once in close enough range Leo stepped down to the main deck of his ship, the Leviathan. "Tis a party...I do love parties..." He then turned up his rum bottle and guzzled the last little bit hat remained. "Drinks all around!..." Leo then peered down at the empty bottle of rum with disappointment. "Why is the rum always gone???" Soon after chunking the empty bottle across to the other ship and nailing a man in the back of the head, Leo swung over on a rope that was tied tightly to the mast of his own ship. Leo didn't think things through before he decided to swing across and didn't take into consideration that he was a bit under the influence. He collided with another man, knocking the both of them down. As the man that he hit fell upon the deck of the party barge, his white powdered wig flew from his head, revealing his scraggly gray hair with a hint of black somewhere lost in the mix. Apparently it offended this man and also embarassed him for the words that he was speaking to Captain Leo would make a sailor blush. "Tis only hair mate...which you don't seem to have much of...THink of it this way...think of it as a new start, a new YOU! The real you, the improved yo.." Before Leo could get his last word out the man had thrown a punch that landed right under Leo's right eye sending him flailing to the floor once again. Now...it was on. Leo slowly stood, wobbling a bit as a result of the rum he had consumed previously. He then picked up the man's powdered wig and slapped him across the face with it before chunking it over the edge of the ship into the black abyss of the ocean. "Oops, it slipped mate...I swears..." Leo then kicked the man square in the chest sending him flying back, knocking over a couple of other men in the process which really fired up a couple more people as they began to fight against one another. Leo's attention was then drawn to a lucious female. She wore a blue dress, low cut which revealed her incredibly nice bossom. Being under the influence didn't make Leo the smartest man, thus being why he acted the way he did next. He walked over to the lady and whirled her around placed a huuuuggggeeee kiss upon her soft, tender lips. He then smacked her on the buttox and smiled. "My place or yours love...only kdding...hahaha.." She smiled and blushed at first before nailing him in the face with her fist. "Okay...mm..maaa...maybe I deserveds that ones..."

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on November 26th 2009, 7:05 pm

Just nearing his rest the sound of a shattering rum bottle being thrown just in front of him. He awoke with a starleted looked as he gaze scanned the area for the events that happened, dosing off for like minute and all hell breaks loose as everyone on board was fighting with one another. The women being nearly rapped and man handled with the so called higher class men acting like a pack of drunken wild dogs. Some fought rather poorly with white gloves slapping across each other’s faces, most were proficient enough to actually though a good punch towards the jaw of another. The La Vaeas had no idea what the hell was happening or what cased such a panic spewing across the party, one thing he knew was that he was not in any mood to handle things peacefully, the alcohol in the voka was catching up, and disseminating him much like everyone else here. In fact he began to find this very amusing, the sounds of high class swears, the cries the ladies as they beat down each other’s husband down into a girly pulp, the odd pirate man that utterly escaped the heartless’s notice. Smiling like a foe with rosy cheeks Lenny just sat next to the nearest bottle of alcohol and watched the really of sea men fighting off the toxic drink from their systems, though he had to move as a older gent walked up next to a barrel besides Lenneth and started to pee violently. Now Lenneth was not that drunk enough to fall prey to something that revolting, rushing back in the mob he started to get into the heat of the flying fists. Soon one of them unfortueitly hit the heartless prince right in the cheek, a clear smack across the face. Lenneth however did not let something like that go unpunished as his intoxication took away all remorse to the humans, tightening his fist and slamming across the abdomen of the one that hit him the man tasted first hand Lenneth’s ungodly physical brute force and was sent though the roof all the way to the moon itself. The noise too however did not go without notice, the room soon flied with the guardsman from the deck, all trying to control the drunk masses while not hurting them. When the heard a puncture of the deck one such guard notice the foreign ship beside their’s with the flag warning them of what they were.

“PIRATES!!” he screamed now rush and ringing the battle bell which everyone down below failed to notice. The captain of this ship took action and order all hands to battle stations, the ship swifty tried to make a escape route for itself, sharply turning away from the pirate ship and making a break for it back to port, the helmsmen preparing the cannons and firing them when ready, shaking the ship along with it as the smell and sound of gun powered was filling the air. Lenneth wobbled from side to side of the ship, wondering the hell was going on this pleasant cruise.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on December 1st 2009, 3:09 pm

Utter chaos had erupted upon the two ships. Leo's crew had now bombarded the party barge and was disrupting the party even further than it was already disrupted. People and parts of the ship were flying everywhere. Leo stumbled around mindlessly drinking even more rum, which wasn't a grand idea at this moment. He jumped at the blood curdling scream of PIRATES!!! "Pirates????? WHere's the pirates????/ what???.....RUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" He then fell down the stairs and sprung right back up taking another swig from his half-empty bottle. "Aye!!! The rum is good...goo.....dddaaahhhhhh.........."

OOC:I know it's short, but my mind is blank and I have to go to the college for an Art show and then the concert, sorry I didn't give you much to go on lol.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on December 1st 2009, 11:28 pm

“Rum?” Lenneth repeated as the name of such a alcohol was bein shouted over and over by the loudest person on board that ship that was soon tittering back and forth violently from the battle that erupted between the two forces. Then its when he saw the stranger amongst the horde of white wigs and scriffy men fighting with one another. A odd familiar face that Lenny could not recall into memory just yet from the constant shaking or the eleven o clock shadow that was like a fuzzy peach under and around his mouth. And it seemed like he was the most interfiled with the pleasure of the rum, the smooth shape of the cold glass with the warm liquor rending down your throat. And he seemed like the center of the commotions, taking a fresh large bottle of rum from the bar and opening it quickly not only did the La Vaeas hit a girl between the eyes with the cork but was soaked in the booze that had shaken out of it. Then rushing over to leo Lenny waved in front of the captain the opened bottle full of his prized drink, “ Free alcohol imported and opened, come on look at the shinny bottle, come on boy follow it, follow it” he said to try and lure in the pirate as he walked back up the stairs towards the open deck. It was too coward down below to handle the captain so a more open space was desired. Course the heartless needed to evade the number of people flying all over the place from the attacks and drunken walks that were falling around like a broken cat, rather a good party actually in a more amusing manner that Lenny had to admit but for the them rich folk in their elder years this was nothing but a mess, a amazing bloody fun mess of randomness.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on December 18th 2009, 2:22 pm

Leo swaggered around the deck aimlessly in an attempt to locate more rum. So far each barrel he opened contained nothing more than ground up mill or dried corn. He was in such a drunken state that he barely noticed the fight going on around him, he had almost completely forgotten about it. "Where's the rum?!!?" It wasn't long after he spoke that Lenneth was waving a shiny bottle in front of his face. "Ooohhhh RUM!" The Guardian stretched out his arm in an attempt to snatch the rum, but the Las Vaes was too quick. Lenneth then began to taunt the Guardian with the rum, leading him up the stairs , which was rather difficult for Leo in his impaired state. Slowly step by step he made it up to the top deck where he snatched the bottle away from Lenneth and took a giant swig. He then removed the bottle from his pale, cold lips and hiccuped. "Aye mates...me haves rum!" Leo then turned his attention over to Lenneth who stood not so far away from him. At first he gave him a questioning look before speaking. "Haven't we met before???...*hiccup*...yew wantz me rummm???" Leo then took another swallow of the delicious drink. He grinned maliciously as it slowly drizzled down his soothed throat.

OOC:Sorry it took me so long to reply!

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on December 22nd 2009, 9:36 pm

Lenneth looked at the poor drunken captain and was quite unsure how to deal with this man in such an intoxicated state of mind, hitting him would only make him go numb and he wouldn’t remember it anyways from the hangover he was surely to get after the alcohol was all dried up. And Lenneth was not a man of the law so reeling him in to the cops was not really in his interest. Right now he just wanted to keep this mad man away from the coward below and the pirate hunger killers below. He then recognized the La Vaeas...at least with a slightly blurry effect to his sights and his speech. “ Err...well” Lenneth muttered unsure of how to reply, he surely didn’t want any more alcohol and didn’t want him to be noticed with a drunken pirate, so the best policy right now was to lie. “ Well good sir no I won’t be partaking in your drink since i’m nothing more then a figment of your imagination where sugar is money and women grow on trees with tails and horns on their boobs. Any case umm... (Grabbing a waitress escaping from the cabin and throwing it at Leo) here enjoy so company for an hour or 30 minutes, I’ll be right back” Lenneth spoke as he ran back down to try and claim down the rest of the bar’s distress.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on December 23rd 2009, 9:02 am

Damien was the least moved when he sailed towards port at Tortuga. A horrid place to be but a pirate will be a pirate. He’s more of the emotionless pirate with nerves of steel and an austere code of conduct on cleanliness. He stood at the front of his ship on looking the incoming port just a few miles in sight. He sighed as he had to go to port again to refill rum for the crew, although Damien isn’t really that fond of the rum, he had to keep the crew happy.

As they reach port, Damien walked stiffly off the plank towards the walkway below but he stopped and turned towards his men. “You pesky rascals better clean this ship up before I come back.. I want it spotless I tell ya.. SPOTLESS!! If not!!” Damien said as his eyes glared at them with flames of death will descend upon them if they don’t. Quickly his men ran around, looking for mops and buckets to clean the whole ship, bumping into each other every now and then. Satisfied, Damien left the ship with his 1st mate and blood brother William to get the rum. “Great.. I have to spend money on rum again.. I swear they drink like there is no tomorrow..” William snorted at that comment since Damien was just beside him as they went towards town.

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on December 23rd 2009, 11:22 am

Leo was beyond hammered, he stumbled back at the mere thought of horned breasts. "A figamenta of a...uh....my......horned breasts mate?......never have I heard of such.........sugar....rum!" As the mistress was tossed Leo's way he tumbled back onto the floor, he hit his head rather hard on the floor, knocking him clean out. His rum spilt out beside him and continued to do so until the bottle had but a mere drop left.

OOC: Short I know, but I'll have a reply after someone else post. I have to get to work right now. lol. Guys, what kind of ideas do yall have for this topic?? Let's have a little fun with it.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on December 24th 2009, 4:30 pm

Oddly enough Lenny running out of the cabin in a big bright red blush as it seemed as though everyone there was starting to remove any article of clothing from their old crusty bodies which made his stomach turn seeing them all gather in a small space and all ramming into such a...position that gave all sorts of ideas and possibly children if they kept it up without protection. Running back up and slamming the door behind him the La Vaeas tripped on the wasted captain just under his feet and slammed his face into the rum that was spilling from a half empty bottle. Picking himself up and sighing at the drunken Leo, since when does a man just pass out from the start of the party? Jebus now it was up to Lenny to make sure this one was part of the great...whatever the hell this party has become. And then of course the waitress that wanted to slap the LaVaeas for hurling her at a drunken man only to find herself on the wrong side of his temper and being thrown off into the sea so she could cool off. Now with that out of the Way Lenny tried to pick up the drunken knocked out pirate over his shoulder and rushing towards the wheel, Thank goodness for super strength otherwise Lenny would have some issues being half drink himself then head butting the driver away Lenneth took control of the stirring and started to swirl off course turning to get back into port. Course ramming into a few sharp stones in the hull making the ship sink slightly as the water began to rush in with the heartless prince still half grow with a full grown man overlapping his shoulder. Yup this was a party alright.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on December 24th 2009, 5:10 pm

The ship tossed and turned on the open seas. It rocked back and forth as the party raged. Apparently the occupants were having a rather enjoyable time as they began to strip down to nothing more than their under garments. Unfortunately Leo was still passed out and thrown over the shoulder of Lenneth at this point so he was missing the free strip tease that everyone seemed to be putting on. Another minute or so passed and Leo began to awaken. The Captain was a bit groggy at first and wasn't aware of his location. He rolled off Lenneth's shoulder and flopped onto the top deck with a thud. After he slowly crawled to his feet he rubbed his eyes and grunted. "That's the last time I drink a barrel o' rum by meself mates.....aye...." Leo opened his eyes and his mouth seemed to drop to the floor. He looked around to see what was going on. His crew was dancing around, removing their clothes and some were even "getting jiggy with it" to the hopped up music that was being played. At first he was unaware of how to react to the occassion and then he looked at Lenneth and couldn't help but bust out laughing. "This be one hellova party mate!" Leo patted Lenneth on the shoulder and motioned for him to join him on the main deck for the party. As the Guardian bounced down the stairway he began to snap his fingers and sway to the beat of the drums. The music was like a drug to the inhabitants of the party, captivating their very souls and causing them to react in dance. The fight had seemed to subside, if only for a little while. For a moment, time stood still and everything was peaceful. It actually seemed like his might turn out to be a fun night.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on December 26th 2009, 9:39 am

Damien was the least eccentric with the fighting with in bar. He moved swiftly avoiding the damage and bottles of rum being thrown here and there. It was Chaos like no other, seeing that it was quite annoying, William calmed him down from time to time. As the reached the bartender, Damien pulled out a bag full of gold coins. “Load my ship with rum and make it snappy mate!” Damien said with full authority and professionalism as a Captain.

The bartender opened the bag slowly but nervously, happy to see that much gold, he took one coin and bit it to prove its authenticity. “Aye Captain, will do in a jiffy..” The bartender said happily with a smile, his tooth being wood, Damien felt like wanting to puke that time. Quickly the bar’s men filled the ship with rum and Damien was off again to the sea, sailing this waters were like the back of his hands as he was the Captain of the Mediterranean sea.

Midway, Damien saw a ship which was controlled by someone familiar. Using his scope he pulled it to full length to see who was on the wheel. It was non other than Lenneth, Damien quickly called his men to sail towards their ship and once they were in range, Damien jumped off his ship using a rope, leaving William in charged, thus landing on what he taught as Lenneth’s ship. Calmly walking up the stairs, he saw a man drunk from all that rum. “Why do people here love rum.. Wine is much more of a better thing..” Damien taught as he continued towards Lennneth. “Well Captain Lenneth, shall I give you a helping hand mate?”

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on December 27th 2009, 9:36 am

Leo grinned maliciously as he saw the unfamiliar man approaching. He took another swig o' rum and raised the bottle to Damien. "Well since you are so inquisitive mate...Rum is a real Captain's drink. Wine is a mere sipping substance used for nothing more than to look important.." As he finished his statement he took yet another large swallow of rum. At this point he had overcome his drunken state and now was just diving into the divine taste that the rum provided. His taste buds began to explode as the rum slowly slid down his throat. The Captain then placed the bottle down on the ship's bannister and peered out at the horizon. The night was truly glorious, filled with endless possibilities. "What say you to a trip mates? Twould be the perfect night for a journey...We'll take my ship."

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on December 28th 2009, 5:21 pm

Lenneth trying to focus on what was happening all just with his impaired sense, thankfully this was a ship rather then a car so getting a ticket was hardly possible on the open waters and yet after around three minutes of getting behind the wheel a little man with a note pad and a cop outfit appeared and give the lord of darkness a ticket to tell him to pay the fine of 500 munny, just proves that a person should never drive under the influence of alcohol. Lenneth picked up the ticket had looked just for a second with the oddest expression, “ the hell did he come from...” he muttered just as the captain rolled off his shoulder and fell to the floor with some swirled speech before checking out the stripping party down below, patting the lord of shadows before slide down back into the cabin to join the naked gezzers on one had to be the oddest formal party in port royal history. Then came the person that offered to help him which Lenny hand a bit of trouble to recall clearly being not in the sate he was in, offering help while a party was going on no less. “ Sure hun take the wheel...and this ticket thanks “ he said while shoving the ticket over to Damien then pulling the wheel right off its pedal stood and heading the large wooden circle over. With that...the ship had lost its steering..but the party went on even when the ship would shifted into a massive turn to the left. The rushing over and kissing Damien on the forehead before rushing over to where leo was heading for. The leo just reappeared and stopped lenny in his tracks as the three of them just where on deck now, still fully clothed and the only ones that weren’t losing their sanity. “ A trip you say? Where to captain? The local bathhouse is open 24 7 I hear, might we head off there for a bit?” Lenneth swirled speech at them both while falling to his butt drinking another punt of volka he got from the lasts victim he threw over board.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on December 28th 2009, 9:34 pm

Leo was shocked that Lenneth was actually partaking in the alcoholic beverages, but why was he so shocked? Lenneth seemed like a party animal just dying to burst out. This was going to be a very interesting and eventful evening. Leo took a sip of rum from his bottle and raised it up to Lenneth, offering a toast. "Aye mates!...To the bath house!!!" Leo then turned around and anounced of their excursion to the bath house. He even attempted to rally up a few of the party goers into joining them. The Captain was successful indeed in gathering more people to storm the bath house, men, women, whores and more joined in on the fun. "I LOVE THIS PARTYYYYYY!"

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on December 29th 2009, 2:27 am

Damien was partly unmoved by the decision but he does need to take a bath from all that non-stop sailing in the seas, not to mention the enormous amount of seaweed, rum and sweat mixed all together. Damien shrugged as the thought of it scares him. "Aye mate.. I shall join you.. TO THE BATHHOUSE!" Damien said on top of his voice and happiness of course. "Finally I'll be able to get all these stuff off and William better ready that ship in perfect condition after I'm done. We need to get some treasure from a map i got." Damien taught. "Well mateys shall we enjoy a nice treasure hunt after the bath. I have quite the treasure that will brighten your faces even more." Damien added afterward, thinking that it was nice to have some people search for it with him.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on December 31st 2009, 12:36 am

“Yes to the bath house! But first...We just dance, gonna be ok, dad a doo-doo-mmm just dance spin that record babe dad a doo-doo-mmm “ as Lenny spoke with his fee working the dance floor as he kicked his leg up slightly only to have it hit the bottom off the ship when they were on, causing a dent in the wood that broke from the pressure of the dance. Causing the water of the sea to flood in as a gusher that rained over the party we people dancing and sliding in with each other as things got dirty and cooled. Lenny chose to try and grab leo for the dance floor for the while since he was the only non-crusty all man and a younger man with the built of a warrior was better than grinding with a old stranger. Lenny wanted to grab Damien as well but if he wanted to stay back for a bit he cloud. Course now the ship they were on was sinking and starting to fill vary quickly but they were drunk and not really caring all at the moment and the three of them that mattered were all basally super human to a little water wasn’t much of a concern. Even the others that were bound to this world that would have feared the breaking floor and the rising waters...but not right now. Rather alone or with a partner lenny danced his butt of and enjoying every minute of it while intoxicated, his black leather attire getting soaked and tightened around his god like body dripping off and wet. The time of his life as his knee were covered entirely with water and the ship tittering with no driver and the shifting weight of the hull. “ lalalla gaga oh lalala” Lenny drunkenly muttered.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on December 31st 2009, 9:35 am

The water flooded in relentlessly as Leo was grabbed by Lenneth. Ah, it mattered not, he began to dance and they had a truly great time. From all of the stomping and sloshing around the water flew high into the air, it was as if it were raining which proved to make an epic show. As the ship went down the people only got louder and the dancing only got more provocative and erotic. Leo danced and danced, though he was drunk he was actually quite the opposite of clumsy. "Oooohhhhh lalalalala ramamama raffffaaaaaaaaa!!! Yeah!!!" Leo through all of the salty sea water and dancing found a floating rum bottle and took a large hit from it, afterwards he handed the bottle to Lenneth who looked as though he was having a grand time upon the party barge.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 8th 2010, 6:31 am

Damien was pulled by Lenneth into the chaos of the dance, although it was breaking his code of conduct whereby the Captain must lead by example but he wasn't on his ship so "what the heck.." he thought and joined the dance with Lenneth and Leo. They danced like no other, ignoring everything else, just enjoying the beautiful moment that they were having. Everyone was happy, it was a good place to release all that stress from his pirating in the seas. Even though he loved the sea, his men just make it dull to be there sometimes. "Oooohhh Lalala haha Ohhhh!" Damien shouted as the sea grew more intense and vicious, he ignored it. They three could easily escape the sinking of the ship. "More RUM! MORE!" Damien called the the men under Leo's control to give him. It was pure delight and a time he would remember always.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 8th 2010, 10:32 pm

Lenny grabbed the rum from Leo bottle and gulped down more than half of it as they both dance along side Damien that was a little shy at first but soon joined them in the party. The water still raisin and the rest the nobles still drinking and having a time of their stuck up lives. They would have been a little more concerned with their well being if it were not for the drinking while the three of them and most of the pirates knew this was nothing of concern as there was a ship just next to them. Plus the three of them were more then what was considered normal and a little water or even a giant ship sinking starting to crash above them from the water pressure. Not only that there was always one person amongst a party that was a mean drunk, this one happen to be a maid that grew tired of getting her butt pinched and threw of flying fist at the next one that even so much as looked as her funny. Which was not such a hard feat considering that everyone couldn’t think straight. Dropping her trail then picking and slamming it across the face of a younger man that knocked Lenneth over and then hitting the person he was behind, which when that person got up along he punched Lenny for knocking him over. Now causing two Impacts on the intoxicated heartless, angered Lenny shouted at the top of his longs, picked the guy by his shoulder then tossed him away out of the ship though the wood. Then kicking the next one of his left in the crouch hard, he was pushed back into the far end of the ship with blood dripping from his broken meat balls, then course came the sercirty that came up and tackled the fighter into the floor before being shoved off into the ceilings. And thus the chain started, every with what little clothing there started to fight, nobles, maids and even the deck help were all throwing kicks, punches and all manners of hits as the night just turned into a violent one. Lenny wrestling with three guys trying to hold off the youth screaming swears at everything.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on January 13th 2010, 8:47 am

When the fight first broke out Leo laughed a bit seeing Lenneth kicking the poor sailor in the genitals. It was funny until it happened to him. The Guardian fell to his knees gripping his privates and groaning. Though he was quite intoxicated the pain still rushed through his entire body. After he gathered himself together and stood up once more he turned to see a small boy was the one that had kicked him. Leo picked up the young boy, slapped him one good time and then proceeded to toss him overboard. "That outta teach ye a lesson..." Before he could turn around again, Leo was being tossed across the deck by a large, hairy man. He had no clue who this man was, but it was WAR!!! Leo arose to his feet with shere speed. He then charged for the man. The Captain jumped into the air and kicked the man in the head, which didn't seem to do much more than piss him off. The man then grabbed him again and threw him through the air. As Leo flew across the ship again he managed to knock down a few partiers until he finally collided with Lenneth who seemed to have his hands full with three other men.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down