Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
EWAugust 4th 2018, 3:00 amChastelle
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
SteamhunterOctober 20th 2017, 8:25 amGuest
Statistics
We have 3560 registered usersThe newest registered user is ZmatokOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
MorpheusZero
http://www.snsclan.com/

:Doggie Style With A Big Cat: (Private)

on November 19th 2009, 1:00 am
Out of a portal and into a grassy plain is where the two life long friends ended up. A White Wolf with dark blue eyes met the golden yellow eyes of her counterpart—a Black Panther. It was late in the afternoon and the sky was orange as the sun cascaded its glow across the horizon and the light was diffused unevenly to make pinks streaks across the sky. A small breeze blew across the lands and rolled over the grasslands and swept through the fur of the mammals. The Black Panther could smell the sweet scent coming from the White Wolf as the wind swept from her to him. A bellowing vibration swept from deep within him as he began to purr.

Off in the distance was a treeline leading into a forested area. There were birds making their last hunts of the day and heading back into the forest to their nests. A small pack of lions were basking in what was left of the sun for the day near the trees. The Wolf and Panther had appeared next to a small tree that ran from the forest and across the plains. The sound of running water, bubbling down the stream and the wind in the trees was unlike anything once could ever imagine. It had been too long since Neo had been here, and Morpheus had never been here but a time or two. A glisten in the eyes of the Panther was enough to tell that Neo was happy, even if he was enjoying the outside, from the inside.

Re: :Doggie Style With A Big Cat: (Private)

on November 19th 2009, 4:54 am
Ikara's pure white fur shifted in the breeze that moved across the flat plains of her home. It had been a while since her and Neo were there. Ikara's eyes watched him carefully, curious as to what he was thinking since they haven't seen each other in so long. He began to purr, and the wolf chuckled. She walked up to him and nuzzled his jaw gently with her nose and sat down.

"Where have you been for so long? ...and what exactly happened...if you remember?" She asked after a moment, her eyes remaining locked with his. The wolf ignored most of her surroundings at the moment, but she did realize the beautiful sunset that was casting colors across the sky. She has seen it almost every day, but it still almost brought her vision away from him. Almost.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
MorpheusZero

on November 19th 2009, 5:22 pm
Neo could feel the warmth of her as she touched him and he lowered his head as they stared into each other's eyes. Her deep blue eyes were soft, and loving--it was as if he had never looked into them before each time he done so. Such beauty, and yet mysterious to him at the same time. "I'm not really sure, but the last thing I can remember---is you..." He said softly as he kept purring aloud. The sun was warming his fur with the last bit of warmth that it could give off. This was right, as the world should be. No wars, no fights, no hatred--just friendship and love. It was like they were locked in a moment that Neo didn't want to get out of. It's not that he regretted his life, but rather regretted the neglect to live. Not actually that he died--but live freer, and more livelier. He wanted to laugh, and cry--

on November 20th 2009, 6:57 pm
Ikara tilted her head slightly at his response, but a grin crossed her wolven features. She stretched her paws and curled her tail around her body while she just watched him. She could tell that a lot of things going through his mind, his eyes were relatively distant. She shifted her left paw up and gripped the small bracelet on her arm with her teeth. With a gentle tug, the tie came loose and she tossed it to him with a flick of her head.

"Here, something from this world. It allows you to change form to anything that you want. That way, you can always remember this world, and always keep a piece of it with you." She nodded vaguely and closed her eyes. In the distance, she could hear the world slowing down with the sun. Soon the fields would become silent, like the only part of this world would be them left. The peace in this world was unlike most. It was a getaway from everything else out there. She lowered her body to the ground and let out a sigh, listening to his deep purring.

Ikara felt at peace again. She felt whole now that he was here.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
MorpheusZero

on November 20th 2009, 8:09 pm
The instant she tossed the bracelet in his direction it seemed to get bigger, then fit around his beck snugly then shrink again. It was as if it were to be with him always. Thank you... He said as he rubbed his nose against her own in gratitude. Together they turned their heads to look off into the horizon as the last streak of sunlight escaped the sky and the day turned to night as the air grew cold. The warmth was gone, yet they sat still, interlocked in a moment of understanding.

"Ikara. I'm having a party at Club Zero in a few weeks. I would be most honored if you would attend as my date. Or do I even have to ask?" He said with a smirk on his face as he turned to look into her eyes. "And maybe since the sun is down now we can see the stars. I like watching the stars, it reminds me that maybe one of those worlds is looking at us and thinking the same thing we are--'We're not alone.' I know people think of me as an evil and wreckless individual, but deep down--I'm just trying to make the world a better place."

on November 20th 2009, 8:17 pm
Ikara perked an ear up and glanced at him with one eye opened as he asked her on a date. Her body shook with a chuckle at his last comment, and she looked up at him and nodded. She stood up and stretched her paws forward and let out a yawn. Once her back was stretched completely, she brushed past his body and glanced back at him, a grin on her features.

"I know you are. I can sense that in you. And of course I'll be your date. You don't need to ask me that." She chuckled and broke into a jog towards Pride Rock. She expected him to follow shortly in her jog across the Pridelands. Ikara's paws were nearly silent over the land, and the tall grass shifted around her sleek white body as she ran through it with the panther at her heels.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
MorpheusZero

on November 20th 2009, 9:18 pm
Morpheus purred more loudly as she complimented him. Then she darted off playfully towards Pride Rock. Morpheus leaped forward and the chase was on. She was undoubtedly faster than him by much but he could tell that she was allowing him to keep up at her heels as they raced through the grassy plains of the Pridelands. The panther was a somewhat clumsy runner, not built for long bursts of speed like this--he was more of a flexible, acrobatic type animal. Nonetheless, he trekked on as his heart began to beat faster to allow for his blood to flow more efficiently.

Where are we going?" He finally called out to her as they ran.

on November 20th 2009, 9:23 pm
Ikara twisted her body to glance at him momentarily to make sure he was still following okay, and she turned her head back forward, towards Pride Rock in front of her. She picked up the speed as they came upon it and her speed slowed slightly just a few feet before it. The muscles in her legs tensed as she shifted her weight backwards and then leaped off the ground. Her paws hit an angled rock and she shot off that rock to a higher ledge, which led to inside Pride Rock.

Slightly panting, Ikara slowed her speed into a trot, waiting for Neo to catch up to her. Just through Pride Rock it led to the top, where they were closest to the stars. A grin was plastered to her face as she wagged her tail happily.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
MorpheusZero

on November 21st 2009, 11:12 pm
Morpheus followed Ikara until the had reached Pride Rock. He slowed down as he watched her climb to the ledge. He himself could jump somewhat easier than she could, so he ran faster and used the strength in his back legs to send himself upward and barely reach the ledge and continue on into the cave. The cave was fairly barren, a few bones scattered about, but then they reached an opening to the top of Pride Rock.

Morpheus looked upwards towards the heavens as it seemed like the Gods were staring back at them. The sky was endless in beauty, and the stars majestic and heavenly. Morpheus looked at Ikara as she wagged her tail.

Ikara....Its beautiful---The stars, their beauty is only inferior to your own..." He said Softly as he sat beside her.

on November 22nd 2009, 3:07 pm
The white wolf sat down beside him and rested her head over his shoulders so her body was curled slightly. She listened to him breathe as she looked up at the stars, her tail still faintly wagging. His voice echoed in her ears as he was captivated by the sky, which was perfectly clear that night. If it could have been noticeable through the fur, he would have been able to see her cheeks flush red at his compliment. She nuzzled his neck and smiled.

"Thanks. Can I ask what you are thinking about?" The wolf asked curiously, sighing as her body calmed and relaxed from the day. It had been a long time since she felt completely safe and at ease, but now she knew she was protected by him, and she no longer had to worry.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
MorpheusZero

on November 26th 2009, 10:26 pm
Neo seemed somewhat taken back at her request of his thoughts. He had been wanting to open up to tell her what he was planning to do, about everything--but he wasn't quite sure if it was time yet. No. She had to know, in case anything goes wrong, she has to know. "Ikara. My Ikara. I have for some time been thinking about my life, no matter how nonexistant that life may be, I've been contemplating my goals in life. My ambitions. I've done many horrible things, and I've done many great things. But I grow weary of actually doing these things. I've decided that soon, I will retire from my life of hatred and spite, and vacate awhile in the Pridelands, in deep hiding and slumber, only to be seen by you--until I one day return and feel that I can go back. The worlds are falling apart, and they need a break from Chaos. Its time for others to rise up and become who they were born to be. I'd rather sit here every night, disguised as whatever animal I like--with you and watch many more sunsets for awhile. It will still be some time before that time actually comes--but it's not far from now..." He finally said as he gazed off into the wonders of the sky.

on November 27th 2009, 12:48 am
Ikara listened intently, her breathing in sync with his. She didn't expect him to share as much, but she felt good knowing he trusted her so. She closed her eyes and pressed her nose into his fur at his neck, and smiled gently at what he was saying. She understood how he felt, and she knew she could help him, for once.

"You are always welcome here to stay. I'd be more than happy to have you as company here, and you are welcome to stay as long as you would like. I will always be here for you, hun." She told him happily. She felt good for him to ask her for help, and for him to tell her the truth of what he was thinking. Ikara was happy to hear that he was going to end his ways of hatred, and shift to a nicer, more relaxed person.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
MorpheusZero

on November 28th 2009, 10:28 pm
Ikara flipped his tail around to rest against Ikara's own. Then he spoke softly. "Well there are many plans I have before I actually go through with it--plans that I must use force to do my will. I am trying to make the worlds a balance, a perfect balance...It may sound confusing to you, but trust me, you'll know when it happens..."

on November 30th 2009, 10:55 pm
She nodded into his fur and opened one eye, raising her head. She shifted to lick his cheek gently, and grinned. "You are always welcome, whenever you need me. And I trust you with whatever you need to do. You know what you are doing, and I don't need to understand 100% in order for me to know you are doing the right thing. I'll be okay with whatever you do." She spoke honestly to him, and watched the side of his face closely. His bright yellow eyes stared straight for a moment before he glanced at her, and she tilted her head, keeping the grin. Her eyes shut and she laid her head down on her paws and rested against his side.

No matter his choices, no matter his plans, she'd sworn to herself she'd always protect him from now on. She wasn't going to lose him again without a fight.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
MorpheusZero

on December 2nd 2009, 2:00 pm
The Panther felt the tongue of the Wolf touch his own cheek as a chill went down his spine--a tingle. It was as if millions of little receptor nerves were on edge, screaming all through his body--as if he were actually feeling an emotion. And then it stopped. For a moment--he had felt, and heard HER heart beat as she had touched him. It was a priceless moment--one that he had never experienced. But one day--just maybe--he would have his own.

The stars sparkled off into the distance across the sky as far as the eye could see until they disappeared into the horizon, where the sky met the treeline far off. He noted how the sparkling stars complimented her eyes. His body began to vibrate again--as his purring intensified.

"Ikara. What do you want? I feel like you've done so much for me, and I've done so little. If there is anything you desire---name it, and it will be done to the best of my power."

on December 30th 2009, 6:12 pm
Ikara was taken aback by his question. She had never really thought of much of what she wanted, she always had what she needed here. The wolf was perfectly content in what she had and what she didn't. Ikara was silent for a moment as they both listened to his purring that filled the silence.

"I suppose the only think I would really need would be for this world to stay safe. You do plenty for me, we keep each other safe through everything. If I had to ask you anything, it would be to help protect this world, and the people in it from harm." She told him, her mouth curling into a grin. She remained with her eyes closed, and breathed out heavily.

The night sky darkened with the absence of the sun, but the stars had moved in, replacing the sun in their intensity which seemed so close. Atop the rock was the closest place to the sky, and it gave an almost panoramic view where very little interfered with the broad expanse.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum