» Marionette
The Seraphim EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Seraphim EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Seraphim EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Seraphim EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Seraphim EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Seraphim

Go down

The Seraphim Empty The Seraphim

Post by MorpheusZero on November 15th 2009, 1:42 pm

Name: The Seraphim

Size: Large

Type: Bomber/Transport

Appearance: A picture below was taken of The Seraphim recently. The only difference is that a black aura of darkness radiates around the Ship. It doesn't have an actual effect, just a visual effect.

The Seraphim Ffac_sierra

Speed: The Seraphim can run 1000 MPH at top speed, but when on a bombing run can only move at a fraction of that speed at about 400 MPH.

================================================

Weapons:

Medium Shield The Seraphim uses a Medium sized shield than can deflect and protect it against enemy bombardment.

==================

Name Of Weapon: Carpet Bomb

Weight: Moderate

Effect: Tiny Particle Bomb Orbs are released from under the ship and fall to the ground. As the ship is in motion, it creates a blanket effect over a small area depending on the ship's speed and actual height. The Carpet Bombs have the potential to destroy small buildings and shops if hit directly and can destroy small sections of a castle.

Fire Rate: 16 Bombs the size of a baseball are released. 4 are released first, then that 4 breaks off into four more from each one—creating 16 small baseball shaped orbs of darkness that explode upon impact.

Ammo: The Seraphim has enough Carpet Bombs stored to make 3 complete bombing passes per RP.

Appearance: There are 4 tiny holes spread even along the bottom length of the ship. When they are opened, one Particle Bomb is released from each chamber via the whole and then it closes as it reloads another Particle Bomb instantaneously for the next Bombing pass.

==========================

Name: Particle Bomb Cannon

Weight: Heavy

Effect: A single Basketball shaped particle bomb is shot from the top of the ship. It deals heavy damage and causes a large, single explosion. Can destroy small buildings with a few shots, and can destroy a section of a castle with carefully fired successive shots. But it would take time that Morpheus probably wouldn't have. The particle cannon has a 360 degree rotary atop the ship co it can shoot from any angle regardless of which way the ship is moving.

Fire Rate: One Particle Bomb is shot at a time, then the Chamber must cool down before another can be shot. So about 1 shot every minute.

Ammo: One shot at a time can be fired, but the ship only has enough Particle Bombs stored for 10 Shots.

Appearance: The cannon sits on the very top of the ship. It uses a chamber much like one used on a tank except it is not parallel with the ship but rather slanted upward at a 45 degree angle.

===============================

Name: Moderate Gatling Lasers (3)

Weight: Heavy

Effect: Three Gatling Lasers are positioned on the ship in various locations. The Lasers are fired from a rotating chamber causing them to travel at high Velocities thus causing more damage. Can be used to fire on other enemy ships, or can be fired on ground units for air Support.

Fire Rate: The Gatling Lasers are fired like a machine gun—since well, a Gatling Gun is a machine gun. The Chambers rotate and are heated as the lasers are shot off, so after prolonged shooting, the Chamber overheats and must be cooled down before firing again.

Ammo: Ammo comes from Energy Cells, so the Gatling Lasers overheat after continuous shooting of about 45 seconds, and must wait 60 seconds before firing again.

Appearance: One Gatling Laser is at the front of the ship. The other two are on either side of the ship.

The Seraphim 250px-Gatling_Laser

========================================================

Commander: MorpheusZero

Lieutenant: AlexandriaZero serves as Morpheus' second in command.

Crew: There are a few NPC's that have actual jobs on the ship. They are all Skeletal Souls from the Underworld. One to control each weapon's programming in the Bridge. So there are 5 NPC's in the bridge constantly monitoring the weapon's status. There is one NPC Skeleton that monitors the Shield for the ship in the Bridge. There are two NPC pilots and a navigator. There are two NPC's that monitor the Radar. Then they have engineers throughout the ship repairing broken pipes or fixing electrical or working on the engines and whatnot. Then there are a few guard patrols and sentries in the hall ways. In the base of the ship there is a large holding area where the ship can be opened to load mass amounts of soldiers as when preparing to go to battle. This area is usually empty except when at war. Otherwise only the Crew Members of the Seraphim sleep here and such.

Passengers: Apart from the crew, an additional 25 people or Soldiers can be comfortably aboard.

History: Morpheus and Alexandria custom built this ship with the help of many of the Dead Souls from the Underworld. For their work, Morpheus rewarded them with being able to serve on the ship as crew members. Of course they aren't paid, but it beats sitting in the UnderWorld all damn day and night for the rest of eternity. It can enter a portal of darkness that brings it to the Underworld where it rests in a secret chamber under The Castle of the Dead until needed.

Last edited by MorpheusZero on November 17th 2009, 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

The Seraphim Empty Re: The Seraphim

Post by Yima on November 17th 2009, 12:09 am

Please lower the damage of the cannon.

Please give me a concrete firing rate for the machine gun weapons and how much maximum ammunition they have.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on November 17th 2009, 12:20 am

Edited Cannon. However, the rules are very unclear. It says "No unlimited Ammo," but then it says, "For the ammo on laser weapons they simply must have a recharge period." Which is what I did. I didn't put a Max ammo because I've given a period of time where there is no fire, and they have to cool down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 17th 2009, 7:45 am

I spoke to Roxas and he made the call that as long as it is a laser it can recharge so having a recharge rate is fine then but please add more of a cool down tiem to the machine guns; after that I think we are done.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on November 17th 2009, 9:49 am

Ok I made it to where the cool down time is more than the fire time. Fair enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 17th 2009, 9:23 pm

Yep, Approved.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum