I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books)

Go down

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) Empty Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books)

Post by natalie on November 14th 2009, 8:59 pm

I have heard that in the next year or so they are going to make a movie out of the series, many people don't want it to be made into a movie because there is more chance of them stuffing up the movie instead of making it a hit. So, if there are any fans I would like to know what you think.

Personally i'm not exactly sure i want them to make it into a movie because most people who watch the movie would be like 'it's my fav series' and before the movie they wouldn't even have taken a second look at them.

b.t.w. i'm not happy i have to wait till 2011 till the next book, The City of Fallen Angels

Last edited by natalie on January 18th 2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) Empty Re: Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books)

Post by MorpheusZero on November 14th 2009, 11:08 pm

I've read the first one last month, City Of Bones, and it is a really good series to me so far. I haven't ordered the second book yet--But I'll get it by Thanksgiving most likely. Cassandra Clare is brilliant.

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) Empty Re: Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books)

Post by xinck on November 15th 2009, 1:18 pm

People have done that to me so many times I'll read a series and everyone will hate then the movie hype comes. But this sounds like an interesting series I'll think I'll get it.

1st light, 2nd dark, 3rd cure
my profile
This song and video I think perfectly display the fact that my character hates battle but knows its inevitable
price of a mile
xinck
xinck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Rothschilde on January 10th 2010, 4:22 pm

Ish a good series of books, I want to read the last book to see what happened to everyone... but I have yet to meet any book that does not far surpass the movie created from it! As for making movies, I will see them just to compare, but I will certainly be disappointed!

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) KaiSiggy1jpg-1
Elements: Fire, Darkness, Lightening
Max MP= 30
What can you teach me today? Let's make this fun!!!
Theme song; Somewhere I belong
Battle song; Man Without Fear
Kai Rothschilde
Kai Rothschilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 11th 2010, 5:44 am

Hmm would you describe the overall plot of the book? It seems interesting..

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on January 18th 2010, 12:38 am

I can't really describe it because there is three books in the series (soon to be four) but on wikipedia it has a good outline of each book and a little paragraph about the fourth one.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Rothschilde on January 30th 2010, 7:42 pm

Damien wrote:Hmm would you describe the overall plot of the book? It seems interesting..

Damien, here's a link to Cassandra Clare's official webpage... hoping this is allowed...

http://cassandraclare.com/cms/home

You will find all about the books there, they are quite good!

-Kai

Anyone a fan of the Mortal Instruments series (books) KaiSiggy1jpg-1
Elements: Fire, Darkness, Lightening
Max MP= 30
What can you teach me today? Let's make this fun!!!
Theme song; Somewhere I belong
Battle song; Man Without Fear
Kai Rothschilde
Kai Rothschilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum