Latest topics
» Marionette
That one thing you've always wondered EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
That one thing you've always wondered EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
That one thing you've always wondered EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
That one thing you've always wondered EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
That one thing you've always wondered EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

That one thing you've always wondered

Go down

That one thing you've always wondered Empty That one thing you've always wondered

Post by PaleoKairi on November 12th 2009, 3:01 pm

Has anyone ever wondered what would happen if you were randomly playing Kingdom Hearts or any of it's branch games only for a few of the characters to randomly burst out in song? You haven't? Well, shit, then it's just me then, isn't it.... bastards, all of you! I think it would be randomly funny, just like I think it would be funny if Riku bitchslapped Sora in that last scene with Mansex I mean, Xemnas in KHII when Xemmy says "if light is eternal, surely nothingness must be eternal as well" and Riku spouts out with "im sure nothingness goes on forever too, but you know what Xemnas?" and Sora randomly jumps in and steals his cliched point of "that doesnt mean YOU'RE eternal!"... I would've laughed hysterically. But this is besides the point.

I came up with a random idea the other night after watching (completely in German) a group's attempt on stage at a Con of KH: Chain of Memories the Musical. They had music, yes, denoting that it should be deemed a musical, but Sora didn't randomly burst out in song as he does in my imagination. It was all to random jap music that I couldn't tell whether or not should fit the scene. Then I watched Moulin Rouge with my mother, only to remember that it's a musical too, but they incorporated pop tunes like Elton John's "Your Song" and Queen's "The Show Must Go On". Only they revamped the songs with a different feel, but didn't touch the words at all, and everything fit fantastically.

So I guess I'm wondering what some people's ideas would be. If, during any point in KHII, a character randomly burst out into song because of the mood or what was going on, what song would it be and for which characters? It doesn't have to be just one.

I just need ideas, I don't need people telling me it's a stupid idea, because admit it, SOMEONE on this site wants to see me look like an idiot on camera. It's not like it hasn't happened before. And too, admit that you would laugh your ass off due to cheesiness or hearing Sora randomly burst into Madonna's "Like a Virgin" after beating Sephiroth. ADMIT IT! I would laugh too. So I'm only going for good, fun natured ideas to make me non-bored and so I can illegally pirate... steal... randomly come into the ownership of, by no adequately explored or explained outlet, the songs you all tell me about.

And because I'm bored, and will be until I find people in university who I can make this with on video, I'm going to write and incorperate the music into Kingdom Hearts II: The Musical, completely upstaging HSM and Camp Rock, because we all know and agree that they were crap. I mean, who wouldn't want random music in video games?

...What's that?.... That happened in Final Fantasy X-2?... Oh shit.... I forgot about that one.

laugh... LAUGH, DAMN YOU! *shakes fist*

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

That one thing you've always wondered Empty Re: That one thing you've always wondered

Post by Advaita on November 12th 2009, 3:55 pm

Hmmm...

Well, Atlantica showed us why Sora and Co. SHOULDN'T burst out into song. ...That had more to do w/ Donald and Goofy, though.

As for music?

*hiss* I'm not good at this sort of thing.

My mind keeps drifting back to tunes from the movies each world is based on, though...

(Not ONE appearance from the muses in Olympus Coliseum?)
Advaita
Advaita

Back to top Go down

That one thing you've always wondered Empty Re: That one thing you've always wondered

Post by Pinky.Rose on November 12th 2009, 4:22 pm

....I don't think you've ever heard the JAPANESE version of Donald/Goofy going to Atlantica. You're not allowed to insult the American version until you've done so. I just happen to have the curse of all four songs on my Ipod, which, for the life of me, I can't seem to be rid of....either it's the all out humor of them attempting to sing while doing disney characters in japanese....or Apple Computers and I just won't get along.

>:3 Oh, a musical. Don't get my gears turning Alli-Chan...that's dangerous. BUT of course....if it were me....you know, "Man out of you" would do wonders in a KH context....but lazy people on youtube won't cosplay, and cheat, and make videos from the movies in game.

The doodle bucket
Pinky.Rose
Pinky.Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Advaita on November 12th 2009, 4:35 pm

"Man out of you"!

That's one that I had in my mind. It'd kind of ruin the theme, though, since Sora would blow everyone out of the water. Say what you will about his intellect, but there's no way it was all dumb luck.
Advaita
Advaita

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on November 12th 2009, 8:00 pm

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS TO CONTROLLL THE WOORLD!!!!
I DONT THINK IM READY
SHUUUUUDDUP YOU NERRRD

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on November 12th 2009, 8:16 pm

nah tfs already did it and i dont want to step on their toes more than we already have *cough*bootcampsongwrittenbyriku*cough*

i need everyday songs that you would hear over the radio.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on November 12th 2009, 8:37 pm

Going through the motions
in the final world, sora just starts singing with nobody backups and kairi being rescued

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky.Rose on November 13th 2009, 3:30 am

Lol...."holding out for a hero." x3

The doodle bucket
Pinky.Rose
Pinky.Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by xinck on November 15th 2009, 1:15 pm

I think if during that moment where Axel is dieing that they break out into the song of Do You Believe in Life After Love would be pretty funny.

1st light, 2nd dark, 3rd cure
my profile
This song and video I think perfectly display the fact that my character hates battle but knows its inevitable
price of a mile
xinck
xinck

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on November 16th 2009, 7:58 pm

"The Safety Dance."

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on November 16th 2009, 10:42 pm

Perhaps have Organization XIII break out in song when they rant on about Kingdom Hearts to "I Did It For You" by David Cook...it seems to fit...some of them, at least, in my opinion...

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum