I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum)

Go down

A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) Empty A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum)

Post by Etzolix on November 9th 2009, 1:17 am

Agrabah, it had seemed that Etzolix had to travel to yet another place where the humidity was high along with the temperature. Yet, due to his reptilian demonic traits his body made itself fit to survive by taking on best means of water conservation so that dehydration would not be an abnormal issue. Etzolix had a vivid memory of the last time he was here. It had been, well, there were multiple occasions, one with Azumi and Shi, something he really didn't care for, and another where he sparred against his friend, Tementeye, Etzolix was clearly the winner, his strength becoming apparent from the first time they had fought, where Tementeye clearly had the opportunity to end Etzolix's life. And even since their last spar, Etzolix had yet another burst of power, he was glad that he had some method of showing himself his development, and, because of that his confidence had grown. First it was Kotor, who he had been even with their first two times, and then he won easily because he knew how to fight, and Tementeye had been stronger, and now he wasn't, this was something, that he reflected on. It seemed he grew a lot, but, that wasn't the time for thinking, because there was a reason he was here, there had been rumors of a strange man in armor that wasn't around this town. And Etzolix, after finding him in the desert now sent a telepathic message saying. "Meet me at the gate, I'll explain who I am once you arrive." Etzolix awaited the strange warrior that had been spotted around town who was surrounded by rumors but nowhere to be found with the rest of the civilians. What could he have been possibly been doing in the desert?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) Empty Re: A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum)

Post by Vallum on November 9th 2009, 7:05 pm

The sandstorms were a truly beautiful thing in Agribah. One could get lost in one for days, maybe even weeks, months if you were dim enough. It was the intensity of the storms that felt as though someone had angered the planet to the extent of it lashing back, but that would hardly make much sense in the logic that everyone seems to deem about themselves, or does it? Maybe the planet was a living thing, and the very things happening on her surface angered her to the point of isolating her inhabitants, and even killing the occasional poor bloke. As far fetched as this might sound, it was what Vallum seemed to believe on some level of his conscious mind. Whether or not he is wrong in this, not even I, the narrator, can be sure.

This such day, Vallum had managed to catch one of said sandstorms. The sound whipped about the man in spirals and crosses and he progressed through it. What he seeked in the sandstorm was yet another uncertainty in the world that seemed to irradiate around him. Little made sense around him, but certain things were always definite, his actions being the most definitive of all. But contradictory to that statement, his actions withing the sandstorm were not definite. Another thing that even I, the narrator don't know. What ever happened to the days that we were omniscient? Oh, that's right, it became a taboo.

Whilst in the sandstorm, an echo came across Vallum's mind,
"Meet me at the gate, I'll explain who I am once you arrive." Vallum's response was little more than a grunt, and a change in direction. Even amidst the sandstorm, he seemed to have a generally good idea of where he was headed.

About half an hour later, Vallum emerged from a large cloud of dust only about a mile away, easily in the viewing distance of the one that sought him. He would continue his pace, which would take him about half an hour to reach his destination.
Vallum
Vallum

Back to top Go down

A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum) Empty Re: A.D.D: A Desolate Destination (Vallum)

Post by Etzolix on November 10th 2009, 5:44 pm

It had been about and hour and a half before there was a silhouette of the person he wished to arrive in the destination which he had informed said civilian--or at least so he hoped. As he noticed the man's distance he acknowledge that it would take him a considerable time to reach the gate, yet, not as long of a time as it did for this man, Vallum to appear within eyesight. As the sun was ablaze in this world as it usually was Etzolix was glad that he had some resistance to heat because of his reptilian side but nothing to big, just helped prevent sweat when in need. As he now looked toward the sky avoiding the sun so he would effect or harm his vision his eyelids now closed and he went into thought. Shortly after he dozed off, though it wasn't for long, it was only for a mere ten minutes before coming back into the scenario that was taking place and not of his dreams. As his head now looked he saw that the man was still distant, yet, closer than before, covering roughly one third of the distance he had been at before. Etzolixmerely sighed realizing if the same pace was kept it would approximately twenty more minutes. Though when he arrived he would allow Vallum to speak and question Etzolix first.

((You didn't give me much an a lot of useless details of me standing wouldn't help this topic move along would it? ))

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallum on November 12th 2009, 9:30 pm

The 'clinks' and 'clanks' of his armour were almost the same as the typical sort, but only almost. One with a good ear could hear an odd dullness to the sound of the clanging of metal. The very earth imbued into it stopped the ring that normally would follow, replacing it with a simple thud. Another oddity of the armour on the man was that the and pelting off it lacked noise. It should have the occasional 'ding' or two when a larger sand granular pelted itself against it, but there was nothing, simply nothing. It was almost as though the amour was absorbing the very sand around him. Maybe this is a simply odd and useless thing to mention at all, maybe it isn't.

Time seemed to pass at a painfully monotonous pace as Vallum slowly made his way to the gates. It was as though minutes would double, sometimes triple, in the face of Vallum. Luckily for the man waiting for Vallum, they were only doubling today. Finally, he reached the gates, only now noticing the man standing by the gates, not that he went out of his way to greet the man. He simply continued walking, straight past the man.

[OOC Note: Appologies about the wait, don't really have an excuse for it to be honest. As for not giving you much, I guess that was a misunderstanding on my part. I was simply leaving it open for you, mainly because I wasn't sure where you wanted to go with the topic :/ I like to leave the topic open to go any which way.]
Vallum
Vallum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum