» Marionette
Homebound (Private: Shi) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Homebound (Private: Shi) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Homebound (Private: Shi) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Homebound (Private: Shi) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Homebound (Private: Shi) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Homebound (Private: Shi)

Go down

Homebound (Private: Shi) Empty Homebound (Private: Shi)

Post by Yima on November 8th 2009, 7:15 pm

Moments before Yima had been in Hallow Bastion but it seemed Etzolix had used his uncanny ability to surprise his older brother at times like that. What he did made more sense however than a gummi option, it allowed him to remain neutral, and allow him to remain lazy for the tiem he appeared to desire nothing more than lay down in a bed bored out of his mind. The sky was its ever present night highlighted by the stars above and a single crooked moon this night nearly grinning. The stillness of the night was also present on the outskirts of town where the pumpkins laid in wait around both Shi transformed by the world's power and himself already. "Hungry for dinner", Yima asked his head turned to Shi.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Homebound (Private: Shi) Empty Re: Homebound (Private: Shi)

Post by Shirou on November 8th 2009, 7:44 pm

Shi saw Etzolix running towards him and Yima and then suddenly, he stumbled slightly as he found himself suddenly in another world. Shi's hair was changed into pure white and he felt that his eyes were different. His teeth were sharper, he had cat ears and he sprouted a tail. And, for some reason, his hoodie disappeared and left a black shirt with a cat on it. "What the-?" Shi said, confused. Looking around, he saw that he was in a pumpkin patch. He sneezed and heard Yima offer dinner. He replied, "It does sound good right now." He smiled at Yima. He then remembered something. "Oh, and to answer you before: Yes, I accept the dangers and will gladly train with you," He said, fully knowing that the upcoming training will be tough.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 14th 2009, 7:08 pm

Yima extended his hand to Shi with a warm smile glad for one reason or another at Shi's choice , "Shi, welcome to this realm of all hallows' eve; I hope you find it welcoming", Yima said before continuing his pace giving enough time for his new apprentice to respond comfortably. He began leading the younger man to where he would find a home away from home he hoped, he had found one here where he was able to connect with the people as well as sympathize with the nature of the land, and he knew the longing for home in other places; best case scenario Shi wouldn't be in that boat. If he ended up missing home to much then it would affect his training negatively so it might be a good idea to plan out a few visits to where he came from though he barely knew anything about the person beside him... "Would you tell me about yourself, I believe if we are to live in the same house, and train it shouldn't be to rude to ask", Yima said with a little mix of seriousness and humor in his voice to balance out the strangeness of the question his mind still relaxing from the battle they might have entered. On the plus side he was friends with Etzolix so there was already something there... he may ask him later about what his demonic brother had been up to as of late.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 14th 2009, 7:25 pm

Shi shook the Pumpkin King's hand and returned his smile. He followed Yima closely, although not close enough to break the bubble of space. While walking, Shi took in the new scenery of his new home. He'd miss his old home, but his connections to that world were cut or done with so he wasn't really leaving much. Of course, he'd probably have some in this world by the end of his training whether he wanted any or not. He looked back at Yima when he was asked to tell him about himself. He took a deep breath and said, "My name is actually Shirou, but I'm hardly ever referred to that name. I wield a keyblade, but you probably figured that out. My main element is Darkness, and I have a worm of darkness in my chest because I pissed off the wrong guy. And that's me in a nutshell. Ask me anything and I'll answer, if you need to know more."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 22nd 2009, 12:33 am

"You like keeping things closed in then", Yima said smiling as if to acknowledge Shi's own desire for personal space though the thought of a dark worm did give him pause. "Who by chance had you angered to curse you like that", the pumpkin king asked as they approached the gates out of the pumpkin patch into the skinny path that would either lead them to the gates to the other holiday worlds or to Halloween Town Square with tombstones at their sides. "There is a good chance I could remove it if you would like Shi, I'd offer if you weren't going to apprentice under me, but that could be bad for your training if you have your focus broken in a bunch of different directions. Yima took care in his observations of how Shi moved looking for patterns as well as their effects on his body be it a repercussion or a advantage to his health, even if he had youth on his side the way a person moves when put under stress combat or otherwise can make the damage of years seem to take place in iron clad moments, and those repercussions were not something that Yima intended fro a person under his wings. He decided to wait though until after he had gotten a response from the younger man on the state of his internal alien resident.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 22nd 2009, 12:42 am

Shi thought for a second and replied, "Hrist, the Heartless Prince or something. Not exactly sure if he shares that title with Lenneth." He sneezed once again as they exited the garden patch. Shi looked sharply at Yima, with an excited glimmer in his eyes. "Really? I mean, I put up a small defense to keep me sane, but it's starting to get too strong for my trick." It was as if it was sleeping the past few months, but as Shi got stronger, so did it and Shi could feel it at the back of his mind, slowly infecting him. He had to raise his Demonic Restraints powers but he also had to keep focusing on the waves, and he was reaching the limit. It would turn ugly soon, if Shi had proceeded training with this condition. And, living knowing that there wasn't something in his chest that would eventually consume him was a comforting thought.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 22nd 2009, 1:04 am

Yima held his hand out to his new resident apprentice as the magic coursing through his being began to take shape in a misty glow over his left hand patiently awaiting Shi's, "I won't force you to, the moment you put your hand in mine a seeming shell of light will cover you fro a time removing the bodily alien as well as any mundane sickness you may have contracted here or elsewhere", the pumpkin king said. The gates just before them into the town creaked though their strength was great it didn't stop them from their nature as woudl his magic when it woudl come in contact with Shi. The young keyblade bearer also didn't seem to want to object to the offer but rather relieved by the offer; it was something that Lenneth/Hrist was likely to be able to sense though on someone like Shi it could be considered his last breath alive. "You will also need to remain in contact with me otherwise the spell will cease to effect you and it will need to be caste again", Yima said making sure that that minor detail didn't come to be known in passing experience.

Purge: 50 mp spent; 80 mp remains

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 22nd 2009, 11:37 am

Shi looked at Yima's glowing hand and thought to himself, Well, it's now or never. He knew he was being hasty in this choice, but he didn't really care. He felt reckless. This was something he doubted that he'd regret in the future. Shi placed his hand on Yima's and suddenly saw himself being covered in light, which he had to close his eyes. He made sure to grab hold of Yima's hand, since he didn't want it to fail. Then, off in the distance yet somehow right next to him, he heard something not-human scream.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 22nd 2009, 2:19 pm

As the magic Yima had stored within himself spread over Shi the young man closed his eyes gripping the healer's hand tightly. He had done so quickly without any real sign of hesitation, fear, or desire to keep the worm implanted in his being which was good in the pumpkin king's perception. He had been fighting it for some time now he assumed by his reaction and speech.... still Yima wondered if he was going to get a visit from Hrist anytime soon but that would be a worry for later as the shell of light over Shi's frame closed itself tight. Shuffling through his thoughts Yima decided he wouldn't say anything just yet and let the spell work its course giving Shi time to adjust without the stress of the being within him plaguing his thoughts like a anvil on your shoulder.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 22nd 2009, 4:10 pm

Shi felt himself getting...lighter somehow. As if a weight that he just realized he had on his chest was slowly lifting. He didn't know why, but he also felt a mix of fear and depression that seemed alien. It also gave him the thought of what would happen if this spell did more than purge the curse? What if it got rid of all his Darkness? Or perhaps the ability to use a keyblade. His grip loosened, but he then tightened it again. No, that wouldn't happen.

(Eh, my character is just have some random hysteria about this. I already know that nothing bad will happen)

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 22nd 2009, 6:12 pm

Shi's grip was strong for a time as the magic weaved its way into his being dragging the darkness implanted in him away disintegrating it as it languished in the light. There was however a short moment when the younger man's grip weakened beginning to pull away, he may have very well been afraid, and that would count doubly if he was used to betrayal. His choice had seemed in haste Yima knew but nearly as soon as he pulled away he had reaffirmed the grip without detriment to the removal process seizing him. The pumpkin king decided to remain silent and let the results of his spell speak for his intent, people may doubt what you say, but they are far less likely to doubt what you do after all.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 22nd 2009, 6:21 pm

The feeling of getting lighter continued, but he felt something also grasping his chest. Something holding on, clenching itself onto it. He frowned slightly, and opened his eyes a fraction. His vision was filled with light, but he was able to make out Yima.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 22nd 2009, 6:37 pm

Seeing Shi reaffirmed in himself gave Yima a smile that Shi was likely to see a hint of from behind the light, "it is nearly done Shi, if you want to pull back now is the time to do so", he wanted she to know he had the choice all along. Freedom was something that each person had a right to though circumstances often limited it as well as the understanding of it both of which he wanted for Shi even if it would be limited at times for his own growth/appreciation of it.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 22nd 2009, 7:34 pm

"No...It's all fine," Shi said simply. Soon, he felt something simply vanish, leaving behind a shuddering scream. He was shaking a little as he felt the spell leaving. He looked up at Yima and gave a smile.

((Ehhhhhhh))

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 22nd 2009, 9:53 pm

"Let's get to home Shi", Yima said as he turned to the town square seeing the smile on his apprentice's face light up in relief from the ordeals he had to face and that could have consumed him later. "You can feel free to look around the place, just stay away from any locked rooms or passageways", Yima said leading the way to his abode. The mansion jutted from the earth in Gothic styled peaks uneven and ragged atop its strong dark stone frame set deep into the earth with pane glass windows all in cool colors blues, purples, and marine greens set in shrill surfaced incur black metal lining. The large metal double doors of the mansion beckoned their resident and host; the visitor was not unwelcome either. "Feel free to look through the reminiscent parts left from ages ago stored in the mansion, you may even find something of interest Shi, just remember to bring to me first so I can catalog it in my mind", Yima said as he opened the passageway into his home. "Oh, dinner is on the fire, I hope seasonal butternut squash soup is to your liking", he added ready to show Shi to the kitchen and then his room; during the night he would fashion a gift for him before his training began.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 23rd 2009, 5:02 pm

Shi felt different then he had expected. He initially figured that he was going to be more optimistic and cheerful, but he found that he retained his more darkened personality. In fact, he found his thoughts, were a shade darker. Perhaps that'd pass, but he doubted it. Mentally shrugging it off, he followed Yima into his new home. The delicious aroma of squash filled his nose (I'd say nostrils, but that word annoys me) and Shi's stomach growled. "Mhm." Shi took into account of the looking through the forgotten unknown, since he did like rummaging through stuff. There's was always treasure. Maybe he'd even find a new weapon to use, like perhaps a shiny sword or even scythe. But it depended on what was left and how much. He told Yima, "I think I'm gonna have some dinner and sleep. I'm tired. Oh and thanks for all this."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down