I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker

Go down

Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker Empty Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker

Post by Shirou on November 8th 2009, 5:18 pm

Shi walked into the center of a ring and waited for Zaiker.

(shortest. rp. post. EVUR. lawl)

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker Empty Re: Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker

Post by zaiker on November 8th 2009, 6:59 pm

Zaiker walks into the ring, anticipating the battle that will soon commence.

zaiker

Back to top Go down

Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker Empty Re: Rumble in Hallowed Halls: Shi v. Zaiker

Post by Shirou on November 8th 2009, 7:10 pm

As soon as Zaiker stepped into the ring, Shi summoned his keyblade and threw it at him. He then drew his scythe out and ran towards Zaiker, slashing at his stomach and chest each as soon as he was in range. He made sure to get close enough to him to attack, but not enough for really close up combat.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by zaiker on November 8th 2009, 7:20 pm

Zaiker, having kept his guard up, simply dodged to the right when he saw the keyblade, and jumped over the scythe, attempting to land a kick at his head. This guy is just full of surprises and quick attacks. Ill have to pay attention. Zaiker thought as he smirked slightly. Maybe fast enough to land a hit. Maybe not. Those slow heartless were so boring...Zaiker forced to bring himself back to the battle. He couldnt let his mind wander, not here.

zaiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 8th 2009, 7:31 pm

Shi saw the kick coming and he immediately dropped his scythe and grabbed his leg before it hit him. He then went to slam him onto the ground and he re-summoned his keyblade in his other hand. He then proceeded to stab it down onto Zaiker's chest.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by zaiker on November 8th 2009, 7:34 pm

Zaiker, knowing how weak of an attack a kick to the head is if countered properly, pressed his arms out to lessen the blow to the rest of his body, allowing him to roll to the side and avoid whatever would be attacking him next, which in this case is Shi's keyblade. Seeing his chance, he aimed a kick at Shi's legs, hoping to trip him and giving Zaiker the chance to at least stand.

zaiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 8th 2009, 7:41 pm

Shi, with his other hand, fell forward on it and did an awkward one-handed handstand before Zaiker could hit him. He then fell back quickly onto his feet, and went to slash at Zaiker with his keyblade twice at the chest. He then spun, and aimed a punch at his chin.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by zaiker on November 8th 2009, 8:19 pm

Zaiker, knowing that he was in a vulnerable position, quickly started spinning, activating one of his skills. His speed quickly grew, creating a solid wall of pressurized air around him. This allowed him to block the two keyblades slashes, and even cause it to fly out of the users hand. However, when the skill was done, hw recieved a full blown punch to the jaw, knocking him back, but helps with his concentation. Slightly dizzy still, but the pain of the punch kept him focused. Zaiker, knowing that the jaw might have been moved, decided that it was the only chance he had. Bending down on all fours, he breathed in deeply. After breathing in as much air as he could, he cried out "Wolf Transformation!" As he does, he can feel the change in his body quickly, the bones melding in order to create those more designed for a wolf, the hands and feet shrinking into paws, his clothes seeming to be absorbed into his skin as fur sprouts out everywhere. The pain in his jaw subsides, due to the bone shifting, and is no longer disjointed. Knowing that he must do what he can, he waits for a chance to counter attack, pacing around his enemy.

Preveious mp: 40
Whirlwind wall: -15
WolfTransformation: -20
Current mp: 5

zaiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 9th 2009, 5:51 am

Shi looked curiously at this form for a moment. A wolf? Well, at least this means I backed him into some corner, now just to back him into another, He thought, amused. He glanced at his scythe laying a few feet away and then back at Zaiker. He threw his keyblade at him, quickly somersaulted (dodge roll!) toward his scythe, picked it up and bounced back to his feet. Shi then bolted at Zaiker and swung his scythe back and forth twice as soon as he was in range.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by zaiker on November 9th 2009, 2:22 pm

This guy is getting too predictable. Zaiker thought as he dashed towards his right, avoiding the keyblade and giving him enough room to use the little suprize he has in store for him. As Shi quickly came forward, Zaiker jumped over the scythe that Shi swung, and barked twice in midair, quickly reverting back into human. As the scythe moved back for a second attempt at harming him, Zaiker managed to grab onto the pole part of it, preventing the blade from hitting him. Zaiker, his head facing Shi, placed his feet on the inside curve of the blade. Letting go with one hand, Zaiker attempted to damage Shi's face with his claws, his feet being used to help give force to the attack.

zaiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 9th 2009, 4:53 pm

Shi let go of his scythe in one hand while resummoning his keyblade in his other. He quickly blocked the claws with his keyblade. "I'm getting sick of this," Shi muttered. Keeping the claws at bay, Shi charged up his other fist and punched his keyblade, which emitted 15 lightning bolts, many of which were shot directly at Zaiker. Since he was so close, it'd hard to avoid and he'd have to block it. But with what?

60-15=45MP remaining.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by zaiker on November 9th 2009, 7:51 pm

Zaiker landed from the attack, and he noticed how Shi's fist started to spark. Zaiker jumped back, expecting to recieve a punch. When he landed, he was shocked at what the actual attack was, literally. He recieved the full blow of the incoming attack, which was apperently lightning shot out of Shi's keyblade. Momentarily stunned, Zaiker was in incredible pain all over. However, being lightning, its effect wasnt very long, and the pain subsided, allowing him to move, but the stinging still remained. Trying to block out the pain, Zaiker spun a couple of times, using inertia to throw the scythe towards Shi.

zaiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 10th 2009, 5:56 am

Shi saw that Zaiker was trying to use his own weapon against him. Swell. He quickly concentrated and the scythe suddenly turned into it's cube form. Shi caught it and quickly pocketed it as he charged at Zaiker. He slashed at his neck, spun and ended with stabbing him towards the gut.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 22nd 2009, 4:06 pm

(Double posting I suppose, to keep from getting disqualified. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.)

EDIT: Okay, so it was the wrong place.

Last edited by Shirou on November 22nd 2009, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 22nd 2009, 6:45 pm

Post a response in the combat prior topic to what Yima said to you and zaiker next time.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum