I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger)

Go down

Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) Empty Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger)

Post by Yima on November 4th 2009, 1:02 am

Briefly a tall silhouette shrouded in pale leather grazed his fingers over a short line of keys on his piano overlooking the ruins of a former villain's mansion just off a cliff side dozens of feet above the plateau below. The passing of his hand siring a string of notes commanding the hidden metallic platform to rise just beneath a wreath of condensed dust breaking away as the fifty foot radius platform rose three feet with a set of stairs rising with every point of its north, south, west, and east. Seating had been placed on the cliff sides, latched, and integrated into the stonework by the aerial task force he had traveled with so many months prior smiling at the work his service men and women were doing. The benches, railings, stairs, and pathways were made of a smooth metal with engravings for the onlookers to hold their grips tracing the entirety of the cavern made by the old mansion's collapse and prior presence there. The king of all hollows' eve turned his head back to the town hoping his advertisement would prove successful sending text messages throughout the worlds and posters in others. The battlefield was at max three hundred feet in diameter, he was concerned for the safety of the spectators considering who was about to fight along with who would follow after when the main festivities would start. Vendors had been a few days ahead of the early bird the patient blonde saw gazing over their carts pulling up to the entrances tot he stands at the top of the valley mottled with spooky clothing and visually revolting treats.

The two he had called to this place a week before the tournament should be arriving any moment his mind pondered out of place as his memory flickered through the caverns that had been carved out of the space below the stone barely covered by compacted soil just feet deep now. The traps be they boulders, spikes, poisoned needles, or creatures laid in wait below also all over the fast rushing sea of swamp green slime and water meshed together below where he stood on the ridge beginning to glow a ghoulish green and jumping from the ledge slowing himself as he fell landing softly on the ground below still giving off the darkened sickly green radiance he walked to the center of the platform clicking his heels on the metal as he went under that cloudless sky wondering if they would arrive early or by noon like he had sent out. The dryness of the air boded well for a lack of interruption in the coming days though he knew that soon, all too soon the battles would be taking place through the crypts, through the thirsty stone caverns, and through all of it he would return to his piano playing softly with his mirror floating large at his back.

(Ghastly Levitation: activated)

Last edited by Yima on November 8th 2009, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) Empty Re: Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger)

Post by Lensilrist on November 7th 2009, 7:34 am

A rifting distortion in space, its fabric shifting and ripping apart with the surplus of darkness pouring out in a manner most beautiful horror. It shapes indefinable until the dust and clouds gathered into the single form of the heartless prince. Appearing as per request of his host the lord of darkness was a little in awe from the appearance of the first grounds, a cave like structure with its winning tunnels similar to that in horror stories far less comical for this kind of world normal should have had. He wondered about what the pumpkin had in store for the rest of them but more importantly when he had in store of Lenneth. The two of them had been well known to be seen in each other’s companion well enough to understand one another’s own style and battle level. So now to be put on display in the first match that didn’t even count towards the main tournament was filled with the air of oddity. Of course that was just from all the secrets that were being kept, lenny didn’t even know who his opponent of the day was nor the condition of victory. But thinking more on the subject as the La Vaeas made his way further in the tunnels as the signs told him he understood the chaotic nature if such events and their required secret. It was dark to see how to maneuver along the walls with a hand, thankfully the heartless prince did not need such light to see as his very nature was darker still, coming here in such a custom was on a much lightly note something fun to witness once again. Take on the form much closer to his species’ frame without being notice as such was nice, making his way into what seemed like the lit room and the louder sounds of piano keys he saw it, a large metal cage hanging over top the area with the stands were. Then seeing the piano player play his music like a opera phantom.

“ Err…hello?...Yima? that you?”

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger) Empty Re: Exhibition Match (Lennth/Hrist vs. Terradagger)

Post by Yima on November 7th 2009, 10:52 am

Clicking the soles of his leather boots against the cage's cold metal floor the pumpkin king turned to the source of the audible dark prince with a smile... he had been here practicing for a few days now without word from any party and the appearance of at least one brought a bit of ease to his heart. "You found me and the tournament's exhibition arena, have you heard from the young man you were to fight Lenneth", Yima asked as he approached the rim of the cage sitting himself down on the feral looking rim formed of twisted barbed like metal dull though it was up close enough force would turn it into a valuable impact weapon were someone blasted toward it. The chamber was also lit by ghostly blue fire where oversized torches reared their flaming heads through the cavern walls. "You two will be fighting in this hanging cage and when the combat starts there will be a barrier the cage will generate that should hold out any of the results of combat as well as deal damage to those that would find themselves pressed against them", Yima said adding the description of the place the two rivals would have their contest. "You guys only have time enough though till the main tournament starts though so you will have to take advantage of every minute once he arrives", knowing he should tell Lenneth that though he may have figured out by both of their pace in arriving.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum