I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open-

Go down

(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- Empty (Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open-

Post by Tirena on October 17th 2009, 2:10 am

The wind howled and the lightning crashed all around, thunder overpowering the thrashing of the waves. The salty sea tossed and turned in the storm rain pounding like needles into the water. A lonely cargo ship sailed across this stormy ocean, its goal to reach mainland in port royal. The ship was controlled by two men. One, the captain, a strong and noble man. He had a white mustache and aged skin but he could fight with the best of them when it came to a sword. His first mate a chubbier shorter man but great with a map and compass. The men were carrying swords and guns for shopkeepers and the navy to use. In the middle of the ocean the first mate happened to look up and pointed out a shooting star falling down into the water. The captain, not seeing anything of the sort, told the first mate to go below deck and check on the cargo. As the ship passed the so called shooting star crashed into the water with such might that it would have knocked the air out of any person. The shooting star was none other than Tirena. She was flying high in the sky on her gummi ship when she was hit with malfunctions and she was deployed from her ship and sent falling into the ocean. The rain peirced her leaving small marks on her exposed skin as she fell into the water unconcious. What felt like centuries later, Tirena woke up to find that she had washed up onto some kind of beach, though much creepier and less relaxing. Her clothes had changed and she stood up and looked at herself. Her clothing was now a pair of form fitting dark blue pants that was tucked into her boots. Her boots were indigo blue and her shirt was also form fitting as well as very complimentory to her curves. It as a light blue and tucked into her pants which was held up with a tight midnight blue belt. Around her hair she had on a ocean blue bandana with a white skull on it. Feeling slightly hurt from her fall Tirena walked into one of the caves and sat down on a rock hoping to wait out the storm as well as figure out where she was. Little did the young fairy know, she wasnt alone.

(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- TirenaSig
Tirena
Tirena

Back to top Go down

(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- Empty Re: (Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open-

Post by Shirou on October 17th 2009, 11:51 am

Suddenly, a young man emerged from the depths of the cave. He wore a black cloak, similar to those of the Organization 13 but there was a white insignia of a crown on the front. Underneath the cloak, he wore a black hoodie with blue jeans. The color of his sneakers today was white. His hood was down, so his black hair and sharp green eyes were revealed. Other than his clothing, there was a shovel on his shoulder which was covered in dirt. There was also some dirt on his face and clothes, but only just a little.

The reason he had a shovel and was in a cave was because he was digging for treasure. It had been a while since he had fun, or even did something that didn't induce stress upon him. So he came to this island with a shovel and decided to search the caves for treasure, even if it was a bit childish. He didn't find much, except for a few rotting bones. He was about to leave too, after the storm had passed. He had enough of the sand and water and all the damn pirates. Oh how he disliked pirates. Such rude, greedy, dirty people.

At first, he only paid attention to the storm outside. "Great. It's still going," He muttered to himself. He was about to go back into the depths of the cave when he saw a drenched spriken near the entrance of the cave, a look of surprise appeared on his face. He put his his shovel and walked over to her. He had never actually seen a spriken, but he had read about them before. He could tell by her appearance, although she seemed a bit piratey. She also seemed hurt. His looked of surprise quickly turned into a look of curiosity. He asked, "Why are you so wet?" Sure he could have asked if she need help or even greet her, but his curiosity got the best of him as usual.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- Empty Re: (Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open-

Post by Tirena on October 17th 2009, 3:19 pm

*Hearing the voice behind her Tirena turned her head and looked the man up and down. Oragnization cloak, deep green eyes, and dark black hair framed the man. At first Tirena wasnt sure whether she should fight or take it easy. She could feel the pain of the hit from the body slam into the ocean coursing its way thrugh her body and she knew if she fought the pain would slow her down. Deciding to play it safe Tirena stood up slowly holding her side and looked at the man. She had never met him before and wondered if he was knew the organization. She remembered also being a bearer of the cloak but sadly had left it back home in her room in Atlantica. Taking a breath that seemed to take alot of energy to take Tirena gave a warm smile and bowed her head softly. The man asked her why she was wet which caused Tirena to look out at the ocean before her. No sign of her ship anywhere and Tirena was now struck with the thought that she might be stranded here*

"My ship malfunctioned and I was thrown into the ocean. I washed up here moments ago. Tell me, where am I and who are you? Im Tirena Moonshadow, water spriken of Atlantica."

(Isla de Muerta) Stormy Weather Brings About Crashing Tides -Open- TirenaSig
Tirena
Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on October 17th 2009, 3:49 pm

"We are currently on an island called Isla de Muerta on the world of Port Royal. I'm Shi, lowly Keyblade Wielder of Twilight Town," Shi replied, studying her. He returned her smile with an equally warm one. She seemed at first to be uncertain around her, and he thought he saw her eyes linger on his cloak. He sighed slightly, thinking that he should get a different cloak that looked nothing like the Organization cloak. I should switch to white, Shi thought dryly. He figured that Tirena must be cold, being so wet. Taking off his cloak, he offered it to her. "Here, I doubt it'll help much but you look drenched to the bone." He looked back outside and noticed that the storm would probably be a while. Scratching his head, Shi suggested, "When the storm subsides, I can give you a ride to wherever you want. But in the mean time, do ya' want to do something?" He would be much too bored if they just sat here, plus it was slightly awkward in his opinion.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down