» Marionette
Street Rat? (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Street Rat? (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Street Rat? (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Street Rat? (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Street Rat? (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Street Rat? (open)

Go down

Street Rat? (open) Empty Street Rat? (open)

Post by Shirou on September 25th 2009, 8:21 pm

A figure in a white hoodie and black pants was running through the marketplace. His hood was covering his face so nobody could tell who he was, and a small bag strapped to his back stuffed with bread. To anybody in general, he would look like the average street rat hungry and poor enough to steal food. But they didn't see him grinning like a fool under the hood, or hear him laughing as he ran from the guards.

He ran around market stalls like a monkey, while the guards clumsily ran into the stalls. He jumped over two kids playing, ducked under two men carrying a large object and even slid under a camel. It was awesome. Sadly, the guards left two kids crying, two angry been and a hurt camel. Turning a corner into the plaza, the thief had slowed down thinking he had lost the guards. He did, but he unfortunately ran into another set of guards. Jumping on the overhang of a nearby stall, the thief jumped from stall to stall and landed outside the mass of the stalls, while the guards were still struggling to get through.

The thief turned into an ally way. When the guards caught up and arrived, all they saw was an empty ally with a dead end and high building sides. Confused, the guards looked around and left after a moment. Unbeknown to them, their thief was up on the roof of a nearby building, eating his bread and laughing at the foolish guards. He had did a mario jump up the buildings, but the guards had no imagination and never considered their thief to be on the roof.

Shi jumped from roof to roof to reach the ally again, using cat-like grace. As he landed, a grin on his face and a piece of bread in his mouth, he started to walked away. Then, he sensed something was coming. Something dark and not good. The bread dropped to the ground and his grin slid off as several heartless appeared around him, filling up the ally. It was a large pack of neo-shadows and those weird colorful floating things. Shi sighed and took out a cube from his pocket. It instantly transformed into his trusty scythe. "Time for battle," he muttered to himself.

Shi shot forward and slashed his scythe forward, eliminating a few neo-shadows. He then threw it towards a group of oncoming heartless and it eliminated them as well. Shi then summoned out his keyblade and got rid of the floating heartless by jumping up and jumping off the side of the buildings.

Last edited by Shi on September 25th 2009, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Street Rat? (open) Empty Re: Street Rat? (open)

Post by Etzolix on September 25th 2009, 8:49 pm

A man in a white hoody, wearing black pants, in that attire it was easy to identify that he wasn't form this area, and that he wasn't some average petty thief and of course, when someone acted that eccentrically that Etzolix had felt he wanted to investigate, just because he likes to spite people. As he followed with his eyes, and noticed that it the scent was familiar, he remembered him, it happened to be Shi, though, he didn't really care for this person he decided to follow him, because, he never really liked him, or at least at the first encounter he didn't. He had simply walked and in due time he saw him on a building, and he had dropped the bread he had been eating. Apparently shadows were now approaching him, oh wait, his mistake, neo-shadows, woop-die doo, like they were so tough. As he now went to the building, the little mario jump that he saw Shi do, was well, not imitated in the slightest, instead, he used his wings to get up there and dismissed them before landing on the building, making it so that he was only an inch above the ground of the building. As he saw that he had a scythe he simply thought. "Great, another wannabe death.." The demon walked more closely, before the Neo-shadows turned to him, seemingly expecting an attack on themselves from this new person. But, Etzolix nearly just stood next to Shi, and said. "If they lay a finger on me, I'm going to kill you." This was all said in a calm voice, which made it seem like death was nothing to him, which is wasn't, which might be the scariest part of it, to, well a normal person. But what was normal anyway?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on September 26th 2009, 1:33 am

Azumi had come to the desert just to be away from things for a while, specifically, trying to scour Wonderland's library for any means of finding or mention of Gaea. She was standing at a vendor's booth, contemplating whether or not to buy a water melon when something white blew past her. Really, the girl only saw something of an undistinguished blur and felt a cold wind hit her back like ice, despite the desert's heat.

The half-ling soon saw the reason why the blur--whatever it was--had gone by so fast as lavender eyes spotted guards running--more like tripping over themselves--in the same direction as the thing. Hmm...why all the commotion? The girl wondered, but didn't bother to ask as the guards blundered past.

Then, looking back where the guards had come from, Azumi noted dark figures coming into view, some were closer to her than she would have liked, so she decided to start running, too, leaving the vendor very upset with her by leaving a purchase undecided. Sorry! she thought glancing back for a second.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 26th 2009, 10:16 am

Shi had sliced through another neo-shadow as a voice came from right next to him. He internally sighed and looked over. Shi saw a familiar face, although hard to remember from where. He joked back, "I thought they only have claws." Shi then jumped at a group of incoming heartless and got rid of them quite recklessly and ended up getting hit by a claw. Great, now I'm gonna have to prevent this guy from being scratched, Shi thought, annoyed.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on September 26th 2009, 2:01 pm

The figure jumped into the fray, leaving Azumi to figure out that she was quickly becoming surrounded. Mmmnh...I really...don't want to- her thoughts were interrupted as she scooted out of the way of an oncoming swipe. die! She pulled out Tsuchi Seishin, extending it to its full length and began swinging.

Most of the Neoshadows were nimble and evaded the attacks, while others simply suffered a slight bump from not being fast enough. The girl knew that there were enemies behind her, but she disregarded them, merely using her weapon as a way to advance to the stranger. Want to help him if I can... The Neoshadows that had jumped out of the way filled in the space behind her, scratching as they went. The girl did suffer a few minor cuts from not darting to the figure fast enough.

When she reached the figure, something clicked in her head. She could recognize him somewhat easily this close, but she was a hair uncertain. "Shi?" she wrote, continuing on, "Need a hand?" The half-ling readied herself for battle.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 26th 2009, 10:09 pm

"Well it seems we have company, great, more people that might piss me off..." The Neoshadows seemed to be coming more in numbers, it was obvious that these two wouldn't be able to fight them all while keeping Etzolix completely protected not that he really needed to be protected anyway, that was extremely pointless especially for the fact he was stronger than either, and both of them if they were to fight simultaneously. Though, that wasn't the point, right now he just had to see there physical skill and wanted to see how much Shi had improved. "Well, I'll just see how good you guys do." He said this, now jumping up to a ledge that was directly above them so he could watch while not being that far away, though the Neo-shadows would pay attention to those two, for, they were easier targets, and more plentiful. Yet, if any strays came, he would easily destroy them, for, he was experienced in this and they hadn't been really anything special. His ocher eyes gazed down and wondered if they would even both reacting to his presence there now that he wouldn't intrude and help, if anything, at this point, he'd help the Neo-Shadows.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 26th 2009, 11:59 pm

Shi turned his head to the newcomer to discover that it was Azumi. "Azumi?" Shi asked, confused. He ducked and jabbed his keyblade as a heartless tried clawing him. He shrugged when Azumi asked him and said sure. He also noticed that the one man, Etzolix as Shi remembered, had moved to a higher ground and watch with cold observation. Great, Shi thought, a tad annoyed. He then found himself surrounded by the heartless. Shi jumped foward and got rid of some heartless, but they quickly got replaced. He also got attacked in the back by the other neo's. Getting more and more frustrated, Shi barralled through, slashing at each heartless recklessly with his keyblade. It cleared from the circle of them, but there were still many heartless around.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on September 27th 2009, 7:40 pm

Azumi smiled and nodded, suddenly taking on a more determined stance, as though she'd be willing to fight. Normally, even when the girl had to fight, she did so reluctantly, but this time, she'd allow herself this one change. One time shouldn't turn me into a monster, right? The half-ling spared a glance at Shi. Together, let's do this! She directed to him through Heart of the Guardian as she began swiping her triple nun-chuck around her in a circle as wide as she could.

Some neos dodged, but others got hit. Two were smashed into a wall where they dissipated. The half-dryad did another circle in the opposite direction, clearing out the ones that got hit, and she managed to injure a few others. Yet they moved closer, attacking her, so the girl suffered a few more scratches and decided to try and keep her guard up.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 27th 2009, 11:11 pm

Etzolix just stood there, not really knowing what to do, they were boring, just swinging, no form , no strategy to take them out. So, were they going off of instinct? If they were then they clearly didn't know how to deal with numbers it was quite obvious, especially by the way one of them was getting scratches, that one being a female, and the other was swinging the keyblades recklessly. "Well, are you two planning on winning? You guys see to suck at fighting multiple enemies at once. If you guys need it, I'll destroy them, but you both better stay out of the way, unless you want to die with them. Haha" He was now laying down, looking at the sky, as he lost interest in their battle after watching for awhile, the blazing sun was more interesting then the clash of darkness they were experiencing. A drop of sweat went through his head, it would have gone down his cheek, and dripping onto one of them, though, as soon as it touched the ground he jumped off kicking his legs out. And he jumped down, landing on two Neoshadowes heads, making a black dark smoke appear up to his lower torso, with a malicious smirk across his face. He was bored, and when bored, he liked to kick ass. His ocher eyes analyzed the surroundings, he didn't need his weapons for them, this would be to easy.

((Give me a number of the neoshadows and I'll kill them all next post....=p))

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 28th 2009, 4:59 pm

Shi took a small breather and tried to pull himself together. He then took out three heartless that were sneaking up on Azumi with his keyblade. His scythe was embedded in the ground nearby, so Shi threw his keyblade towards a group of heartless. It spun and hit three heartless, two fatally and the other just damaged. He grabbed his scythe and swung it around.

Shi stopped abruptly as Etzolix suggest that he could take out all of the neoshadows. Despite wanting to show this guy that he can take care of all the heartless himself, he was more curious on how this guy fought. He counted around 64 neoshadow's left, not including the ones Etzolix stepped on. He shrugged at Azumi, indicating to let this guy fight and jumped up on to where Etzolix had been previously standing.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on September 28th 2009, 7:01 pm

Azumi heard the man's voice and looked up for a second. If this guy's this cocky all the time...but, then again... She saw Shi shrug and proceeded to follow him. Athletics...yay... the girl thought as she struggled up to where Shi was.

A small smile was on her lips. So, this sorta nice, isn't it, Shi? Not the fighting...I mean...being here...with you...

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down