» Marionette
What's YOUR name mean? EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
What's YOUR name mean? EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
What's YOUR name mean? EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
What's YOUR name mean? EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
What's YOUR name mean? EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

What's YOUR name mean?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's YOUR name mean? Empty What's YOUR name mean?

Post by Guest on August 26th 2009, 7:50 am

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Lookit up!

An incredibly common name with a unique spelling. This "little angel" can be a little devil. Sweetness often hides naughty behaviors.
She is such a Jesika...what a mystery.

.-. .......That's TOTALLY not me.

Back to top Go down

What's YOUR name mean? Empty Re: What's YOUR name mean?

Post by Etzolix on August 26th 2009, 8:10 am

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Joseph

A lot of meanings, they are so not me =p

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 26th 2009, 10:00 am

enormously large penis...

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on August 26th 2009, 10:26 am

A kid who is always up to party and have a good time

The man of my dreams, a man who is always happy never stops smiling, makes me feel as if I could fly, a man to spend the rest of my life with.

is a slang for huge cock
like incredibly huge.

The fucking shit, the most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your ass at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men.

and there's more JUST like me ^_^

What's YOUR name mean? Riku-6
Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on August 26th 2009, 2:15 pm

Spoiler:
Moni:

Short for Monica. The hottest girl you know. Some have seen her around Rhode Island, but her original place of origin is in VA- 804 beyotch! Her hair is naturally curly, but dont be fooled because occasionally she will straighten it. No one knows the exact color of her eyes but be advised- she is extremely hot and if you ever get the chance to go out with her, just hope she likes you as much as you like her, if its possible....
Man, have you seen moni? If she gets any hotter we will all melt.

Monique:

A traditional name for a very beautiful young lady. She is found in very rare numbers within the Canterbury region in Aoteroa. Sporting a beautiful tan and an amazing personality. Monique is a fantastic person to be around and in the company of.
Only the luckiest guy ever gets to be in the presence of Monique.

When someone is sarcastic and infuriating, yet you still love them to bits.

a really hot girl who is the best kind of girl for relationships. she IS a HUGE F-L-I-R-T, i mean she flirts with every known person on earth, man or woman, doesnt matter to her. but thats ok, because everyone still loves her to death. exceppt her haters, who noone really cares about.

A large intensified version of a french woman. Is decent at cooking poutine. Rejects boys left and right but when she finds the right man, aint afraid to belch it out. Her superior strength allows her to break down doors with a single kick. Moniques are usually fun loving people but are known for murderous rampages resulting in the death of family and friends.

._\\

Nothing like me.

Magic: 150
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on August 26th 2009, 3:50 pm

a hot Asian guy that is also sweet, caring, refined, talented, amusing, elegant, and grade A relationship material. The guy of a guy's dreams.

An intelligent man who can be a bit vain, but is generally very attractive. A ladies' man, but with fairly conservative values when it comes to relationships. Very hardworking, and equally stubborn, he won't back down for anything. He's got a great sense of humor, and enjoys making others laugh. Likes dirty jokes. An all-around good guy.

person who has an EXTREMELY LARGE GIGANTIC PENIS
and can have sex with multiple guys at the same time.

ya wraps me up pretty good

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirena on August 26th 2009, 4:02 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Erica%20

Yay more reasons to hate my name ^_^ I swear I'm getting a name change -.-

This is the only one I like about my name but i Dont know if it its me probably not

The only one who can truly understand you and can empathize with you. She is the most kind and compassionate person you will ever meet. She is always worrying how everyone else will feel. She places everyone else first and is absolutely not egotistical at all. When you are in her presence, you cannot help but feel attracted towards her. She possesses an aura that makes everything you do with her fun. She will love you until the end of time. She is the most unique person you will ever meet and also one of the most intricate. No matter how much you learn about her complexities, there is so much more to discover and this entices you more to try and comprehend the enigma that is Erica.

colored for easier read...

I still hate my name <.<

What's YOUR name mean? TirenaSig
Tirena
Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on August 26th 2009, 4:42 pm

aww hun ><...the legal system will help you with this

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 26th 2009, 5:40 pm

First I searched Jules and everything came up as saying.. weird things

So I searched Julia and came up with all of those. If it's like me, you decide, but here were two of my favorites.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Julia

Spoiler:
Traditional meaning of this name is from the Latin as the feminine form of Julius. It was meant to depict a soft downy face. Today's meaning is far reaching in its scope due to the depth of individuals possessing the name of Julia.
Contemporary definitions include the following traits:
Humility despite obvious giftedness.
Grace under fire.
Sexual prowess, and allure.
Charismatic qualities often resulting in captivated audiences.
Leadership strengths so as never to consist of follower behaviors.
Eccentric yet elegant tastes in men, clothing, hair, cuisine, and jewelry.
Compassion and kindness that knows no bounds and remains intact and available to persons regardless of their merit or past actions against a Julia.
Lacking in vanity, jealousy, obscenity, or the unappealing physical traits so common of other persons that are unfortunate to not have been named Julia.
Intellectual superiority is often attributed to said persons named Julia, though they do not flaunt this grand trait, nor do they hold a lack of intellect against those not born with the fortune of parents that would designate them with such a prestigious name as that of Julia.
Complexion so pure and luminescent that age is evaded with no necessary measures of chemical peels, plastic surgeries, nor make-up concealers.
Socially, a Julia, shows ease and grace often owning a popularity unparalleled by the nameless masses flocking to said Julia.

Spoiler:
Julias are people that love everybody and are loved by everyone. they are very artistic and express their feelings to people they love and can trust. they love to draw read and dance when no one is watching. they care a lot about fashion and clothes but are very unique and love to stand out and be different. they are very hot cut and sexy so you have to be careful with them. they are very sensitive when it comes to people but they are very strong and tough and do not care what people say or think. they are extremely good friends with everyone. they are brave courageous and bold and they will do anything. they are also attracted to boys named Joel Zack. But more than anything they are extremely hot friendly and sexy they are the best people to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 27th 2009, 1:13 am

I searched my name...and.... >.<

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ryan

Ryan

A name, which is commonly both a first or last name, which is very often confused with Brian. Its Irish roots define the name as "little king".
Wow, Ryan, you are such a little king.

ryan

the cutest guy ever, and has the greatest respect for girls, is funny, and very very LOVING!
Ryan wants to go to Virginia Beach to vistit one girl he met there on vacation1

ryan

A noble ganster who shoots unstabel people
I wanna be ryan!
Fuck you!

....I don't shoot people...... but I really like the king and funny and loving part :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarka on August 27th 2009, 6:05 am

A name given to the most ridiculously amazing, beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, incredible, cute, all around perfect girl in the whole Universe. She is just stunning, she can light up the darkest rooms with her smile, and bring up anyones day with her voice, there is nothing wrong with her at all, she just never ceases to amaze anyone, her beauty is hypnotic and her eyes are mesmerizing, she herself is so magnetic, on a scale of 1 to 10 she is an Eleventy Fortyfour,she may seem like a good girl but have a night with her and you'll discover her total bad girl side, she is into pink fuzzy handcuffs and leather,but you still cant help but remain in love with her,even though she is incredibly kinky.
Gosh! When I saw Victoria pass by my zipper broke!

word used for a girl who seems perfect in every way except that shes a total bitch ,

Dude 1: So, did you meet Victoria?

Dude 2: Yeah, I was introduced last night. It was the most amazing and life altering experience I ever had.

Dude 1: Whoa dude. That's hot

LOL ♥
Tarka
Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 27th 2009, 6:30 am

.-. kinda creepy how your name does that....

:3 Aww, Rika, we love your name....don't change it, 'cause then you won't be a Rikachu anymore. D:

<.< I don't think Morph's ego needs any more inflation, so I'm not going to post it up.

tee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoRoxas on August 27th 2009, 7:05 am

i can see that you know, but don't worry i fixed it for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 27th 2009, 2:31 pm

D:> Awww.....watcha gotta ruin my fun for Roxxikins?

Meh. I love you too Roxxie, for fear of Kairi coming out of my computer screen and GLOMPAMCRAPETACKLE-ing me. I promise not to potentially blackmail you again until you're possibly maybe kinda not there to catch me sometime in the near distant future....

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on August 27th 2009, 6:26 pm

My name
Spoiler:

michael
A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

Michael
From the bible, the Archangel, meaning "He who is closest to God"
Michael drove Satan and his armies from heaven.

MICHAEL
MICHAEL is the #4 most common male name.
2.629% of men in the US are named MICHAEL.
Around 3220525 US men are named MICHAEL!

MICHAEL is the #799 most common female name.
0.012% of females in the US are named MICHAEL.
Around 15300 US females are named MICHAEL!

MICHAEL is the #877 most common last name.
0.014% of last names in the US are MICHAEL.
Around 35000 US last names are MICHAEL!

>.> There is some egotistical shit going on with the name 'michael'. I find the second quote ironic.
(Also, 'Michael' can be pronounced as Michelle)

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylfaen on August 27th 2009, 9:08 pm

ok letsa see here... i can either go with this, which most people call me:

Spoiler:

nikki
Probably, and by probably I mean it's highly likely that Nikki is the most badass supah fly baller you'll ever meet. She's also a sex fiend who loves Newports and coffee.
(although i do love coffee, i cant stand the smell of cigarettes...and theres no way in hell im a sex fiend....)

Nikki
Quite possibly the cutest, sweetest, and most attractive girl you'll ever meet. Not only is she pretty and hot, but she has great intellectual insight and is all around a perfect person. No matter what she does, you could never get mad at her. When you see her pictures, her smile, her eyes, you feel not only turned on, but content. Content because you know that she is everything you could ask for.
(i personally like this one better than all the other ones there were)

Nikki
Sex Kitten, verry good at purring, seducing and can kill with one look. Makes men crazy, can't get enough of her! Wonderful in bed, and as a bonus she'll throw in some animal noises and will talk dirty to you in spanish.
But she's not easy!
(um, yeah........this one sctually scares me. i dont even know any spanish!!)

Nikki
A hot.. no the HOTTEST girl there is. Shes hot and is amazing in bed. Once you go to her you will want nothing more. She knows how to have a good time, and shell make you have the BEST time!!! Shes hot and will turn you on in an instance. The best thing is if Nikki is just her "nickname".
That is the hottest nickname a girl could ask for!!
(funny thing is, it actually is my nick-name XD)

Nikki
A hot piece of ass who tends to wear glasses and has extremely bouncy playful hair. She gives the best advice and can be looked at as a "sex goddess". She has a strange obbsession with horror movies and fucking certain males even when she has a boyfriend. You will be amazed when you meet a nikki.

or theres the other one which is mah full name...but it has really crappy definitions
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nicole
Sylfaen
Sylfaen

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 27th 2009, 9:31 pm

NOWAIANOTHERMICHAEL?!?!?!?!?

Anyway....So...Nikki....sex kitten eh..? So you really are Morph's hoe ;p

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylfaen on August 27th 2009, 10:13 pm

chicken, just shut the freakin hell up
Sylfaen
Sylfaen

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 27th 2009, 10:49 pm

------word

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 29th 2009, 4:42 am

.-. As IF Lenny's ego couldn't be stroked anymore.....I look up his name on the stupid urban dictionary....

3. Vincent:
An intelligent man who can be a bit vain, but is generally very attractive. A ladies' man, but with fairly conservative values when it comes to relationships. Very hardworking, and equally stubborn, he won't back down for anything. He's got a great sense of humor, and enjoys making others laugh. Likes dirty jokes. An all-around good guy.

-.- Eat it up, Vince....eat it up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Allison

x3 I like number two......

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 29th 2009, 10:17 am

Coolest bitch on the block....

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 29th 2009, 6:04 pm

Daniel:
This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
Other definitions are thought to be:
Tao
Chi
The Great Spirit
Chuck Norris
Energy
Infinity
Sublime
ect
Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as they say, "The Answer". All attempts to understand this idea of Daniel have failed.

Heh... By far the one I most liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Draugr on August 30th 2009, 4:55 pm

My name means "Victory for the People", it has Greek origin, and my parents named me after Saint Nicholas, the Wonderworker. They believed that I would mature into a kind, thoughtful person if I were to carry the name of a beloved and revered figure. To say the least, my parents are quite proud of me.

I feel that I've lived up to my namesake well enough:

*I once was walking down the street, with 10$ in my pocket, and I found two homeless men sitting in an alley. I gave them both five dollars and walked away feeling good.

*Several times in School, I'd stop and help anyone who'd drop their books or needed some help with something. At least twice, I've bought a soda for somebody who didn't have any money.

Personally, its just the act of giving, the act of charity, helping others for its own sake that I find just so...satisfying.
Antares Draugr
Antares Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on August 30th 2009, 5:24 pm

Cecil.... we aren't talking about literaly.

LITERALLY my name means "of christ"... which is NOTHING like me...

What's YOUR name mean? Riku-6
Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 30th 2009, 5:41 pm

No riku is the god of gay sex and im the god of ...just sex

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum