» Marionette
School: A Love-Hate Relationship... EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
School: A Love-Hate Relationship... EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
School: A Love-Hate Relationship... EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
School: A Love-Hate Relationship... EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
School: A Love-Hate Relationship... EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

School: A Love-Hate Relationship...

Go down

School: A Love-Hate Relationship... Empty School: A Love-Hate Relationship...

Post by Ryuu on August 22nd 2009, 6:50 am

I'll spare you guys the details and make this short and simple. I'm going to be a bit busy and distracted for a little while, so I might not be doing much on here until things settle down.

Kairi, I know you wanted me to post in that topic we're in with Biscuits and Jack, so I'll get to that as soon as I possibly can, alright? It's top priority.

Other than that, however, I doubt I'll be doing much on here. It shouldn't be any longer than a couple days before things smooth out. I'm sorry about this, guys~

<3

--------------
~And now I wonder, if you were angry, and I were to die, would you stop for a moment to show you care...?~
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

School: A Love-Hate Relationship... Empty Re: School: A Love-Hate Relationship...

Post by MorpheusZero on August 22nd 2009, 9:58 am

Awh--Sui Be Good Babe. Come Back Soon!

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

School: A Love-Hate Relationship... Empty Re: School: A Love-Hate Relationship...

Post by PaleoKairi on August 22nd 2009, 11:39 am

thanks hun about the rp ^-^ just come back to us really soon.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu on September 1st 2009, 7:27 am

Oiy... I haven't even been unable to get online to post... I'm sorry, guys~ I've been spending very little time online lately because I've been pretty busy and such, and whenever I am online, I'm usually away from the computer. I got the chance to check my email just now in the school library, so I figured I'd get on really fast to let you guys know what's going on, and so I could apologize.

I'm under a decent amount of stress (yet again...), and there are a few issues going on in my life, including a series of every-day migranes that are hampering my ability to work in class... Ugh...

Most importantly, this message is to apologize. So I'm sorry for not posting and being online. I would post right now, but there's not that much time until class starts, so I won't have time to finish the post, and writing up a short one makes me feel lazy...

I'll get around to it as soon as I can, though, and hopefully I'll be free again soon, so until then, love you guys~

<3

--------------
~And now I wonder, if you were angry, and I were to die, would you stop for a moment to show you care...?~
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on September 1st 2009, 10:41 am

ehhh take your time its always good to keep the stress levels down to a minimum.

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu on September 1st 2009, 9:21 pm

-sigh- Things just got worse... I don't know when I'll have the time or motivation to post again, so Kairi, Biscuits, just skip my post with the excuse that Sui just continues to lie there from exhaustion... I'm sorry, guys... But some stuff happened tonight, and... -sigh- More or less, I've crashed... I'll try to get my motivation back soon so I can post, but at this point, I can't make any guarantees... I lack the free time and the motivation to post... I'm really sorry, guys... I really am...

<3...

--------------
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down