» Marionette
Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sea Turtles? Aye Sea Turtles (Open)

Go down

Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) Empty Sea Turtles? Aye Sea Turtles (Open)

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow on August 15th 2009, 11:45 pm

OOC: Sorry Inactive for so long busy on vacation

The sun crackled brightly over head as the rays beat mercilessly down from the sky. There far below the sun sat a little brown patch of land out in the middle of the ocean. It had a few small patches of black like scars on the tan back ground but from the look of it, the island was mostly sand. However, if one looked close enough you could say that among the endless shades of light brown there lay a speck that seemed a little off from the rest. Now if you watched the spec just long enough you could see it move ever so slightly. Well that speck was none other than the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow. There he laid spread eagle with his eyes closed and a precariously empty bottle of rum was clutched in his hand. From the look of it Jack had on his normal outfit except one key piece was missing….his hat. Slowly Jack’s chest moved up and down as he laid there unmoving. If not for the fact he was breathing you would think Jack was dead. For Christ sake, the odor would be enough to convince everyone of that fact! With a slight groan, his eyes flicked open as he sat up and his hair was a tangled mess with his eyes blurred and red. Squinting them closed the brown orbs darted to and fro as he took in the scene. His face became a perplexed frown as he spoke.

“Where the bloody hell am I…" *He stands up with a slight wobble and his eyes squinting under the bright sun* "….Oh bugger…”

As fate would have it he was back on the same island he had been stranded on by Barbosa twice before. Looking off he could see the Pearl sailing quietly away from him yet again. With a wild fling of his arm he sent the glass bottle hurtling for the sea as he screamed un-intelligible words. However, the moment the bottle left his fingers, Jack groaned as pure terror gripped his expressions as he watched the bottle hit the water. Taking off in a wobbly run he yelled.

“NOT THE RUM!”

Diving into the ocean Jack took off in a frantic swim for the bottle. His eyes were wide as he shot through the water. All around him waves washed over and the smell of the sea filled his nostrils as he cut through the blue like knife. Reaching out he grabbed the bottle and tucked it carefully under his arm. With a victorious smile he made his way back to the beach. The sand squashed underneath him as water dripped off his soaked clothes and hair. Stumbling, he fell on his back as he faced the bright blue sky. A wry grin had crossed his face and his gold teeth caught the sun. Lifting the bottle over head his eyes focused resting on an empty jar. His face became a depressed frown as, with a nonchalant toss, he threw the bottle over his head.

“That’s the third time I have watched my ship sail away from this island….”

Sitting up Jack watched the black sails disappear over the horizon as his hand went for his hat to place it over his heart, but much to his surprise his fingers grabbed nothing but air. Bringing his hand back in front of him he inspected it, as if something were wrong, his face was perplexed, then once again moved it to his hand to take his hat. Again he got nothing but air. With a sorrowful and honestly quite pitiful tone he let his hand drop to the sand as he muttered.

“They took my hat….and the rum….there will be no living with them after this, well Jacky boy…it’s time for you to conger up another miraculous escape…I hope there is still some rum left on this forsaken island….”

A smile crossed his face as he turned to face the island, but the moment his head turned Jack's mouth fell open. The island was burned bear and not a single tree stood standing. In his blurred memory the image of Elizabeth Swan came to his mind.

“Bloody Hell…she had to burn the whole damn thing last time…perhaps Davy Jones locker was not so bad…at least I had the Pearl….and my peanut.”

WHY IS THE RUM GONE!
Captain Jack Sparrow
Captain Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) Empty Re: Sea Turtles? Aye Sea Turtles (Open)

Post by Jet Enduro on August 16th 2009, 5:18 pm

The baking sun...the lack of shade. The dead trees. The lack of anything to do. Oh yea things where pretty damn bad for Jet whose first time showing up to this place landed him on some random damn island. Why the hell did this have to happen to him. He remembers being in a bar...then some dude just breaking a bottle over his head...Thats a great first impression.

"Damn sun and its damn light...Ugh...now to find out where the hell I am."

Jet stumbled as he stood up. Holding his head as he thought to himself 'I swear I'm going to slaughter them all.' Jet walked around looking for his weapon...finding it buried in the sand next to him he attached it back to his hand with the leather straps. Walking around as he stretched his back looking out on the endless blue.

"Not bad....I still rather make it red with the blood of those bastards though"

Sitting back down in the sand as he stabbed his sword in to a crab. Looking at it as he chuckled a little bit.

"Stay..."

Looking out as far as his eyes can see. He noticed a strand of life. Not one he knows but there was a life thread around. He looked around only to see a lone man just standing on the beach as if he had just lost his last bit of reason to live...or he was trying to summon something. He then noticed a ship...It was pretty damn far out. But there was one close....going the opposite way.

"Hey...you...why is that ship going the other way...why don't you tell them to get their ass over here and pick us up."

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Sea Turtles?  Aye Sea Turtles (Open) Empty Re: Sea Turtles? Aye Sea Turtles (Open)

Post by PaleoKairi on August 17th 2009, 9:25 pm

Kairi leaned over the side of the ship she was on, extremely angry. She curled a piece of her hair that had fallen out of her perfect bun around her finger as the men behind her wolf whistled and carried on.

"C'mon, give us a lil of tha' lovin' an' we'll leave you alone!" One of them called.

Kairi grumbled a bit. This was how it had been since she had been picked up. And now, dressed in an older dress, corset and all, the Princess sat on the starboard side of the ship, arms folded over the rails. She had to admit, it was a nice dress, but she wished she had her old clothes back. Kairi was still upset on how she had gotten into the predicament in the first place. She didn't even want to come to Port Royal.

The teen had just been coming home to Hollow Bastion from Destiny Islands when the gummi ship she had taken arrived at a problem. The technicians assured her that there was no real problem, and they would just have to stop somewhere before getting her home. They landed in that world, and Kairi sat on the ship for a few hours before going out into the streets to busy herself. The technicians assured her that it would be ready in another two hours.

Going out into the streets, Kairi obviously didn't blend in. Her outfit was much different than anyone else's and she got strange looks everywhere she went. Climbing down near to the docks, she saw many ships, including the one she was on now. A pub brawl was going on inside, and Kairi had no reason to go in during that. Soon the brawl came to the streets, a man knocking her over with the door as they came out. Patrons from the bar flooded the streets. She was being constantly pushed back before she felt a hand on her backside. A screech nearly escaped from her lips before a dirty hand clasped over it, silencing her. She fought and even managed to stomp his toes and slam an elbow into his crotch, but soon a dagger came up to her throat, and she stopped.

Unable to see this man, she was ushered towards the very ship she was on now. He whipped her into a small room just off the deck of the boat. She fell to the ground hard, and soon he was pinning her arms down. She screeched and yelled for help, lustful looks in the eyes of her attacker. He was overpowering her. His hands had already ripped the straps from her under tanktop, and split half of the side seam on her pink dress. A hand started to work up her skirt before a bottle of alcohol was smashed over his head.

The attacker fell on top of her, and she quickly moved his weight to get up. Tears were streaming down her face, greatful that she was saved before anything bad happened to her. She looked at her saviour, but was unable to see his face.

"Th... thank you," she had said.

"There are a right lot of better men ou' there," the man had told her.

Kairi went to scramble up before the man spoke again.

"You won' be gettin' off this boat now though, darlin',"

"Why not?" Kairi exclaimed.

"She's already set sail," he replied.

The princess' heart sank in her chest. Now she really couldn't get back home. Tears began to stream back down her cheeks before a dress was thrown at her.

"Get in this." the man told her, "You're dress is right wrecked, and these pirates like lasses like yourself a whole lot. If you stayed in your wrecked clothes, you'd surely be taken by all the rogues here."

The man dragged Kairi's attacker out of the room and allowed her privacy. She didn't see her saviour after that. She wasn't even sure who he was.

Which brought her back to the present. Out on the sea in an old dress, and certainly not happy with her current predicament. More wolf whistles came her way before a hand came around, nuzzling her chest.

"Take your hand off me," she said, an angry tone to her voice.

"I promise I'll give you a good time," the pirate said.

A flash of white and pink light, and Radiant Summer was in her hand. Using her left, she twisted his wrist and turned around. Pointing her flowered keyblade at the man, his wrist in heavy tow, she gave him a hard look.

"Don't ever touch me again." she told him, letting go of his wrist.

He rubbed it and sauntered off. Radiant Summer disappated and Kairi felt guilty for her bad mood. She was normally never like this, but it was to protect herself from all of the horny pirates. Looking up to the wheel, the helmsman winked at her. She sighed heavily. More of the pirates were talking and laughing loudly about ditching a pair of men on an island. They sounded like it was their favourite passtime, until she heard that they had been in the pub fight that Kairi had been taken in. That just ticked her off more, and she was the kind of person who had a nice disposition. Listening to the description of one of the men (after all, it wasn't really eavesdropping if they were talking THAT loud), it sounded almost too familiar. Kairi turned around.

"Did these men have a name?" she asked.

"Why d'you want to know their names when you can know ours, lovvie?" one laughed.

"Just tell me," she replied, not at all amused.

"One was Jack Sparrow, an' the other was some foreigner named Jit or Joe or Jem or somethin',"

Kairi sighed again, figuring out she had been right the entire time. It was Jet that they had ditched on that island. Shaking her head, she figured that she should probably do him a favour and help him out. Looking back to the helmsman, he winked at her again. An idea came. She winked back, feeling a bit guilty. After all, she would have to turn on the charm that she generally reserved for Roxas, and Roxas alone.

The princess lifted herself from the postition and headed up towards the helmsman.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu on August 18th 2009, 2:27 am

All the way on the other side of the barren and scorched island, the sloshing sound of water being splashed around outdid the gentle sound of the waves lapping against the sandy shore. A pair of tired arms flailed through the water as another pair of legs kicked behind them, propelling the soaked and exhausted body of a poor soul towards the shore. Despite being exhausted and slow, the being moved smoothly with an almost fluid motion with the waves, finally landing on the shore. Crawling up upon the shore on hands and knees, a boyish figure collapsed on the sand, silver hair shimmering in the sunlight brilliantly as the moisture caused it to cling stubbornly against a smooth face. The almost street-style clothing stuck to the skin underneath, absolutely drenched and emitting the sweet scent of salt water. The jacket stuck to their back moved up and down quickly as the figure tried to catch their breath. Finally, a pair of soft aqua blue eyes opened and gazed out at the surroundings.

This was why she hated flying those blasted gummi ships... While she came from a world where they frequently flew ships, gummi ships were a whole different matter for who on earth knew why. They both flew through space...sort of... But, unlike the ships in her home world, she couldn't fly gummi ships. And, sure enough, on her way to visit a world supposedly much like her own, she crashed. Right in the middle of the freakin' ocean. Smooth. Real smooth.

Suizuki managed to catch her breath and pulled herself up, sitting on her knees as she looked around. She'd managed to swim to a nearby island from where she'd crashed, but at first that didn't seem to have done her any good. From what she could tell, the island had been burnt, for there was nothing she could see across the sand besides the darkened scars left behind by flames. A hoarse, pathetic sound emitted from her throat, almost like a groan, but as though she lacked the vocal chord to create a true moan. This was great... Thanks to her inability to fly a simple little gummi ship, which was hardly any different from the ships on her home world that she could fly, she was stuck here on a burnt and desolate island all by her lonesome se-

Suizuki's eyes widened slightly as she noticed movement from over the sand, perking up rather noticeably from her hopeless state as she realized what she saw. People. She could see two other people off on the other side of the island.

Suizuki quickly jumped up to her feet, and she had started to make a run towards the other figures, but she suddenly froze in her footsteps. She didn't know if they would help her or not... For all she knew, they could be a couple criminals. Besides that, what if they found out what she really was. She quickly looked down at herself, noticing how her soaked clothes clung to her body, revealing her figure. She sighed quietly to herself, knowing she couldn't approach them like this... She looked up again and glanced at the two silhouettes, but this time noticed something else in the distance. A ship. And it was swimming in the opposite direction. She glanced back at the two figures and began putting together the situation in her mind. They must have been dumped on the island, by what she could gather. Why would they stop off willingly on such an empty island like this one? There wasn't even any shade.

Suizuki quickly reached down and started shaking her clothes loose of her body, making sure that her true gender couldn't be seen before she started off again across the island, walking quietly towards the two figures. Since she couldn't talk, or at least pretended to, so hopefully they'd notice her before she reached them, though that was doubtful since they were facing the opposite direction towards the ship. Still, she had to try. After all, to them, she would look like just another boy that had gotten stranded on the island. Pretty odd chances, though, now that she thought about it...

--------------
~And now I wonder, if you were angry, and I were to die, would you stop for a moment to show you care...?~
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow on August 18th 2009, 6:40 pm

With a bit of a start Jack’s head whipped around to as his brown eyes rested upon the man who spoke. His face was the picture of surprise as he leaned back. Turning his head at an odd angle he continued to look at the stranger as he brought his grubby hands to his face. With a hard rub Jacked dropped his hands and looked up slowly at where his mirage was standing. Much to his chagrin the boy was still there. Turning his face to the sky he looked up at the sun continued to beat down from above as the temperature on the island became suffocating. Small beads of sweat were beginning to form on Jack’s brow. Perhaps the heat was getting to him driving him crazy. Well how utterly useless this delusion was. After all couldn’t his mind at least conjured up some pretty young lass for him to be stranded on this island with you know something for him to pass the time with? Nooooooooo… he would not be that lucky instead his pitiful mind could only muster this scraggly young lad he would even prefer a hundred of him to this….well as long as they didn’t touch he peanut. In a very shaky manner he walked closer to the boy blatantly violating the personal bubble that most people have. Stopping with his face just inches from Jet’s he squinted his eyes as his spoke.

“Hmmm…Your not much to look at are yah mate?....Though if I get really close and squint my eyes….yes there it is I can see in inner girl in you….*a wry smile crossed his lips for a second as he stepped back and the smile faded immediately*…oh bloody hell I will need much more rum for this than I thought.”

Turning around Jack almost fell over backwards as he caught sight of yet another new comer. His dark brown eyes moved up and the new comer. Now this is when Jack began to really question his sanity. For years his mind had always played tricks on him creating a variety of images and people before him but here…now here was a new one. The first she man he had ever seen…with great certainty this was the first of his many visions that jack could not tell if his mind had created girl or a guy and frankly that scared him. His face became long and forlorn as he sat there trying to decipherer what exactly he was looking at.

“I really am in Davy Jones locker this time….I am stuck on an island with this lad and a sure fire Unic!...perhaps those gents weren’t kidding bout me being of infirm mind…and to top it off I haven’t got a drop of rum to blame it on.”
Turning away he made his way back towards the beach as he stumbled around in the soft white sand. Leaving shallow foot prints in his wake that disappeared as the wind blew through. Jake’s eyes searched the blue horizon for any sign of hope to be saved from sausage island. There on among the dark blue of the ocean he saw a lone ship bobbing up and down among the waves. It appeared to be moving towards the island. Making great haste for some reason, Jack stood there in disbelief. Had another ship braved the passage into the afterlife to come and save him again? A wry smile crossed his face of course Mrs. Swann just couldn’t get enough of him as always or perhaps it was Barbossa returning having finally noticed the missing map. It didn’t really matter to Jack the only point was that he soon would be off this island.

WHY IS THE RUM GONE!
Captain Jack Sparrow
Captain Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 18th 2009, 7:17 pm

Jet was bewildered by this odd man who seemed to have more than just lost his drink. Jet stood up as he watched the man pace around. Jet noticed the new female. His mind questioning her pose. She was hiding being a female that's for sure but there was something she had been hiding he couldn't get his finger on it. The mad man walked around the sand. It was making Jet more hot just watching him out up his own sweat. Now he was talking about lockers and such. This guys was nuts and not just peanuts. He had cashews and almonds in the mix as well. Jet picked up the dead crab as he stood up launching it as hard as he could towards the panic and wondering mans face.

"Sit your ass!"

This heat and hangover wasn't making Jet's mood any better. Where the hell was Remelia with something to get him off the island. Then he remembered...He gave her the day off..well more the week off to do what the hell she wants to do she took some weapons and a spare of clothing and just wondered off. Knowing her there would be a mob of people trying to take her down... and it would be funny to watch... he he was able to get off the damn island. Damn drunkards damn people....DAMN SUN.

"DAMN SUN!"

'Makes life easier my ass that thing is just making things hotter and making me more pissed off...now I'm hot hungover and with a unic and insane dude afraid of lockers.' Jet's mind ran around angry and in pain he just stood up and walked over to a already burned down tree...and then kicked it...as hard as he could. The tree of course turned in to black pile of ash and splinters.

"Nope still pissed off."

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on August 18th 2009, 8:37 pm

As Kairi headed over to the helmsman, she tried to look as innocent in her intentions as possible. Normally a good actress, but a bad liar, the teenage princess was really trying her luck with this one. She glanced with soft eyes at him, trying to let him make the first move. He was a scruffy sailor, and couldn't believe that any woman other than a whore had approached him.

"Hello mi'lady," he mumbled, bowing. On his way down, his arm hit the wheel and it turned the boat sharply. Kairi lost her balance, as did many others. She lifted herself from her position as the pirate attempted to help her up.

"Dearly sorry," he told her, "so dearly sorry. I'm no good with talkin' to women."

"That's alright," Kairi said, genuinely.

"I know I'm not much to look at Miss, so I was a lil' surprised when you came up to me, but I do try to be nice..." he continued.

"Again, it's alright," the princess repeated.

"An' I want so much to impress you, you're the perttiest lass I seen for miles," the pirate said.

"Say, would you do me a favour then?" Kairi asked, trying to not bee to forward.

"Anythin' miss." he answered.

"Could you steer us back to that island where we left those men?" she asked.

"I dunno if the cap'n would appreciate tha'..." he mumbled.

"Please?" Kairi said, looking deeply into his eyes, with a soft smile.

Without a word the man turned the wheel some more until they were on their way back to the island. Kairi grinned with delight in winning the battle of wits by batting her eyelashes.

"What the hell?" the first mate called, "You bloody tosser, we ain't goin' the righ' way!"

"I was just tryin' to make the lady happy..." the helmsman mumbled.

"Oh, the lady, 'ave you?" the first mate yelled, grabbing the helmsman by his shirt collar, "Well, we'll just have to show the lady some hospitality, won' we?"

He grabbed Kairi hard by her arm and dropped the helmsman.

"Let go of my arm," Kairi told him, trying to pry the fingers off with her loose hand.

"Wha were you trying to pull, girlie?" he asked, with a look of anger flashing in his eyes.

"I said, let go of my arm," she said, more forcefully.

"Well, we don't take kindly to women on this ship, so we'll have to deposit you elsewhere. I mean, we're goin' in the right' direction, aint we?"

He pulled her towards the main cabin, and whipped open the door. She had attempted to put all her weight against him, but even her deadweight couldn't stop him from throwing her harshly into the darkly lit room just off the main cabin. He firmly slammed the door behind her, and while turning the key he yelled, "AN' STAY THERE!"

Kairi moved her legs towards her, and pressed her face into the old fabric. After what seemed like ages, the door was unlocked, and she was removed as harshly as she had been deposited. She was marched to the edge of the ship, noticing figures on the beach. The black sails billowed behind her, as she stared into the clear waters below her.

"Bye Love," said the first mate behind her. Kairi turned sharply around as he firmly pushed her over the edge of the ship into the water. She screamed until she hit the blue mer below, and she sank underneath it. The dress was heavier than she had expected, and she tore at the ties with her nails. It wasn't coming undone. Was she going to drown?

Sinking lower and lower, her eyes started to close. She really was going to die wasn't she. The last bit of air she had was leaving her lips...

~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu on August 18th 2009, 9:46 pm

Suizuki had continued walking towards the two until one of the men had turned around and noticed her, causing her to halt in her footsteps. She stood there uneasily as the man stared her down, and obviously perplexed expression etched across his face. She knew right away what he was thinking, what with her soaking wet clothes half revealing her feminine figure, and it made her as nervous as possible. He was debating whether she was male of female, since in her currency state she halfway betrayed what she really was. Her fingers twitched by her side as the strange man started mumbling to himself, something about a locker and her being a unic. Being called something bothered her a bit, but she kept that inside herself, thinking about what else he'd said. Davy Jones' Locker... She'd heard about that... It was where the dead were rumored to go when they left the living world. This stranger probably thought he was hallucinating. At least that made her feel a bit better...

She noticed that the other male had spotted her, as well, but at least he wasn't making a fuss like the apparently insane one. Suizuki sighed quietly to herself. Seems playing the male gender role was failing, today... Stupid gummi ship...

That was when she noticed something. The ship that had apparently dumped these two was returning. Or, at least she thought it was the same ship. It sure looked to be, even from this distance... Her mind began working again, trying to figure out why on earth the ship would have turned around and make its way back to this island. Perhaps they wanted something of the two men...? She wasn't sure, but she didn't know if she wanted to find out, either. Even so, she stayed put. Lowering herself to the sandy ground beneath her, Suizuki sat down gently and sank into the sand, her aqua blue eyes dancing back and forth between the three figures, observing them each patiently. The strange man, too, was watching the approaching ship, no doubt rejoicing or such over the fact that he just might be rescued from this god-forsaken wasteland. The other one, however, was clearly greatly annoyed, and she could only sit and watch as she listened to his complaints about the situation. She couldn't blame him, really. The circumstances did seem dire, save for the now returning ship, but she was curious as to if the man even noticed that factor.

Then her glance returned to the ship, now just a fair distance away from the island, and scanned over the deck of the ship. She saw several figures moving about up top, and given their wardrobes and the rather scraggly look of the ship, she guessed it was a pirate ship. Maybe this world really was like her own, even though she'd not seen much of it thus far...

Suddenly, Suizuki stood up, noticing something up on the edge of the deck. A girl. A teenage girl with reddish hair, as far as she could tell, and an old dainty dress. The pirates up on deck were handling her roughly, and pushing her towards the edge of the deck. It didn't take her long to figure out what that meant. They were going to toss her overboard and leave her to die, just like the other two!

She didn't waste any time. As soon as Suizuki saw the final push, she took off in a sprint for the water's edge, before the other two could react. She was fast enough at a normal run, so while at a sprint, she'd be moving too fast for anyone to flinch, probably, unless they had fast reflexes. She was sprinting for good reason, though. She knew that with that heavy dress, the girl wouldn't be able to stay on the surface. She would drown. Suizuki wasn't about to let that happen. Once she was thigh-deep in the salty waters, she made a jump for it, diving into the water and swimming with a graceful speed towards the girl, who was sinking deeper and deeper into the sea. By time she reached the girl, Suizuki could tell she was losing her breath. She had to swim fast. She quickly grabbed at the dress and tried to pry it off, but just as the girl had most likely noticed, it wasn't coming off. Suizuki didn't have anything sharp to cut it off with, either. Instead, she wrapped an arm around her waist and went at it, using the last of her strength to get back to shore. If not for the fact that she was a strong and fast swimmer, she probably would have drowned with the girl, but she managed to at least get the both of them to shallower waters near the island. Once she had her feet on the watery sand beneath her, she kicked off the sea floor to the shore. She wasn't going to make it. She'd been holding her breath for a while now, and she had been fighting so hard to swim. Her lungs felt like they were about to burst. She was on the verge of passing out, herself. The moment her head finally broke the surface, she gasped for air, lungs having been sucked clean, and pushed the other girl up to the surface. She collapsed before she reached dry ground, though, dropping the girl on a shallower part where she could hopefully breath, and landing with a loud splash into nearly foot-deep waters. She managed to catch herself on her elbows, keeping her head above the surface so she could breathe. Gasping for air, she had been spent. She was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. All she could do was just lay there and try to keep breathing.

--------------
~And now I wonder, if you were angry, and I were to die, would you stop for a moment to show you care...?~
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow on August 19th 2009, 2:33 pm

Without warning Jack let his body fall tiredly to the cool wet sand of the beach. There was a slight thud as he sat crossing his legs on the dark brown sand. From over his head the crab came zooming past. With a slash it hit the water skipping across the surface of the ocean before coming to a halt. Jack’s face did not even flinch, as a matter of fact he chuckled a little. Oh Davy Jones was losing his touch, the creepy rock crabs were way weirder than flying ones. Jack sat still a few more moments as he watched the ship draw near. He could see the waves crack against the bow and hear the roar of the ocean against it as the black sails loomed closer. He knew his ship, a weak smile crossed his face. Then the boat broad sided the island and a small figure could be made out on the side.

With that Jack let himself fall backwards into the sand staring striate up into the sky. So much for being rescued they were simply leaving him some more company. He had seen this routine himself all too many times. His mind sparked to life maybe this could turn out well after all quickly sitting up jack eyed the movement in the boat and watched as the figure was pushed out to the plank. A wide smile crossed his face from end to end. There was no doubt, with that old fashion dress it was a lady. Now that was something he could live with . Even from this distance he could tell she was more his taste then the Unic or the boy which was sadly as close to a girl as he had at the moment. With a splash he saw her hit the water and a few moments passed and still she didn’t surface.

“Just great…” he murmured “My luck couldn’t possibly get any worse….now I would have to save her….or I could let her drown and hope she washes up on shore…*and evil grin crossed his face*…no no that wont do…again I don’t have the rum required..*long sigh*

From behind him the patter of feet could be heard a flesh colored streak shot by him. Sand was kicked up everywhere in its wake as a large pile of it landed in Jack’s face. With a couple of hacking coughs he sat up as he crawled blindly toward the ocean. Bending down he cupped his hands using the water to wash the sand off his face. Then like a low rolling sound he heard the roar of moving water. It was growing steadily louder. Opening his eyes at the last moment he caught site of a wave that was just a head taller than him crashing towards the shore. Alls he managed to get out was the word “Boggier.” The wave came crashing down on him as it sent him rolling backwards landing with a thunderous crash face first in the sand. Moving slowly Jack lifted himself up generally swaying back and forth as he tried to balance himself and regain orientation. Turning around Jack spit furiously as he tried to remove the sand from his teeth granted it did taste better than some of the things he had eaten in his life. The next site he beheld could only be called magic. There lying on the beach semi unconscious was a beautiful young lady. Now this one… he was sure was a girl…she had all the proper curves unlike the unic. Cautiously approaching the pair he walked over to the unic, bending down close to whisper something in his/her ear.

“Well done lad…I will un-doubtablely keep you in the back of my mind...for further use…*bending down he picks up the princess throwing her over his shoulder* Well I will be off….where was that old wine cellar I know I put a few mats in there on my last visit…*chuckles* oh yes Jessible….was she feisty!…I always did like a good fight in a wench…or a good drunk…always better when I get to keep my money.”

Jack took one step only to find the sand slide from under his feet as he staggered sideways and fell over in it with the girl landing on top of him. A loud thud could be heard as the air escaped Jack’s lungs and his groan was cut off. Jack’s face turned blue and lines pain drew themselves across him. He mouthed words but no air came to his throat as he flailed underneath the woman and her dress. With a hard push he moved the girl off him gasping for air. Jack’s breath came out in long loud rasps as his hands cradled his crotch and he lied unmoving. His words were low and mumbled but understandable as he lied there speaking them to the sand.

“Bloody hell what does she carry around in that bodes…a cannon…oh she wasn’t gentle with the goods…my peanuts…I think she cracked them.”

WHY IS THE RUM GONE!
Captain Jack Sparrow
Captain Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 19th 2009, 3:31 pm

Jet sitting around while this whole event transpired looked on at the petite princess who laid on the ground on top of the raving pirate. He sure was a loud talkative one. He would only shut up for a few seconds..then be back to raving. Jet looked on at the princess' life thread still glowing as bright as ever. Of course someone like her never gets killed so easily. It would take the universe to collapse and then someone to stab her with a sharpened blade that would cleave a planet in half before she could even get close to dieing. It was girls like her who were the strongest. Ironic the ones who never really fight who take the most to kill. Looking at the girl..she is still one hell of a light person..that's all he was able to really feel off of the girl was light..something he really didn't have much use for. Being one hell of a darkness user has its perks...like not having to be good. Or not having to listen to a bunch of people blab on about the amount of heartless that where invading them..or other crap like that. Besides..all the chick dig evil dudes. Jet walked over to the princess who was being man handled by the drunk err insane man. Laughing at him as he writhed in pain. Jet lifted up the princess and slung her on his shoulder. He walked over to the girl who saved her as he gave her a small smile.

"Good job...its not everyday you well ill leave that secret between us."

Jet carried the downed princess over to a patch of somewhat not burned grass as he laid her down gently in the grass.

"Your heavy for such a small girl"

(had more but my retarded laptop decided to go back a page...losing all of it)

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on August 20th 2009, 12:24 am

While her eyes were shutting under the water, Kairi barely caught a glimpse of a blurry figure saving her. They finally closed, and she did not feel any of the pushes and pulls of the shored group.

Her eyes began to flicker open as she lay on the grass. Her head felt heavy, but was swimming with blurred thoughts. For a second, she thought she was really dead. Finally, the recognition of the predicament arrived, and she felt sick. She leaned over from her lying position, and coughed up most of the water that had emerged in her lungs from before. Her weight was difficult to move around as the dress was still sopping. Looking into the eyes of Jet just above her, she smiled. Kairi said thank you to who she thought was her saviour.She sat up.

"I've got to get this thing OFF!" Kairi exclaimed.

She intertwined the laces around her fingers on the back of her dress, and untied the knots that held her dress up. After getting the corset off, she discarded it onto the ground nearby, glad to be rid of it. The layer of thick fabric came off, revealing an underdress that was much lighter and shorter than her Victorian dress had been. Kairi had been coughing that entire time.

"Where are we?" she asked Jet, from her sitting position next to him, "What happened to us?"

She noticed Jack and Suizuki, and asked who they were as well. The aching she had throbbing in her temples wasn't helping. Kairi leaned back again, sweat starting to form and roll down her forehead. The princess really felt like she had a fever, but wasn't sure whether it was just the heat playing tricks on her. She was tired as well, her eyes brimming to close.

"i'm so tired... Jet... So... so ti... tired..."

~100 max magic~

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu on September 3rd 2009, 7:42 am

It took a little while for Suizuki to regain her breath, as that was twice today she'd swam herself into complete exhaustion, but once she finally did catch her breath, she took her time in making her way up to her feet. She'd heard what Jet had said--that was what that one princess had called him by, at least--, so she considered it confirmed that he knew she was female. Though she still couldn't decide if she preferred being found out a female to being called a unic... Oh well. That was besides the point.

Instead of standing up once she managed to get her breath about her, she rolled over and sat up, her back to the endless blue horizon as she studied the other members stranded on the beach with her. Her wet hair clung to her forehead, and her clothes stuck tightly to her skin, as well, this time revealing her figure in full. She didn't care, though. Aside from the princess, everyone had already figured out she wasn't a boy. There was no point in trying to hide it any longer, so she just let her clothes stick.

After a few, she finally pushed herself up onto her feet and stood up, making sure she had her balance and everything else from being wiped out, and she started walking towards the others. Since Jet was pretty much taking care of the princess, she made her way over to the other male who'd assumed her a unic, whom she still didn't know the name of. She walked over a few feet away from him and stopped, staring at him and trying to discern if he was alright. The princess had fallen on him pretty hard, and he didn't exactly hold back his complaints. Might as well see if he was hurt.

((Sorry for the short reply. I'm at school and don't have a lot of time. In fact, the bell just rang... Gotta go. Sorry, guys. I tried~))

--------------
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down