» Marionette
Weird sort of vacay EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Weird sort of vacay EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Weird sort of vacay EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Weird sort of vacay EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Weird sort of vacay EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Weird sort of vacay

Go down

Weird sort of vacay Empty Weird sort of vacay

Post by PaleoKairi on August 15th 2009, 9:17 am

All right, so it's technically NOT a vacation, but for the first time in 3 years, I am going to spend time with my dad. His house is up near a beach and i've never seen it before in the year and a half he's lived in it. This should be interesting. I'm headed to my niece's birthday at my sister's house, and then headed for dad's straight afterwards.

this is weird for a few reasons. if anyone here knows my relationship with my father, its frequented by let-downs and crying. for example, he hasn't seen me for my 15th, 16th, or 17th birthday. i dont think 18 will be any different, but whatever, not like it made a huge difference. I also might get to meet his girlfriend of two years (shes been around since before my grandmother died, and she died when i was 15), who, in what seems like a tv cliche of the secretary saying to the CEO "you said you'd leave your wife for me", knows my mother, met me when i was like 3, and worked as my dad's secretary when he worked for Ontario Hydro. Do we catch the weirdness? I mean, he didn't even see me before I left for Australiat, or even last march when I went to Scotland and England. Weird. It's just weird.

Enough of my ramblings, I have to go pack, and make myself look pretty to make my father kick himself even more for pretty much no longer having a hand in raising me. Anyways, should be back for Tuesday, and will check back on you guys now and again. I intend to bask on the beach for a while during the time that im up there, because this weekend is pissing hot, and Grand Bend is full of hot boys and lifeguards.

Later kids.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Weird sort of vacay Empty Re: Weird sort of vacay

Post by MorpheusZero on August 15th 2009, 11:57 am

I thought it was cold In Canada?

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley on August 15th 2009, 11:57 am

I wish you the best of luck with the absent father-figure. I haven't spoken to my father in over ten years, actually. I know that I called him just before I got married, to let him know, and I know that we hadn't spoken before that for at least a couple years, ever since I laughed at my brother while on the phone with him and he thought I was laughing at him and he hung up on me.

*sigh* Adults are just kids in grown-up bodies who haven't the first clue how they got there. With age comes wisdom . . . some of the time.

For what it's worth . . . at least you know who he is and that he's at least trying right now. My husband is trying to help an old classmate of his track down the father she's never met. Her mother and stepfather were killed in a car wreck a couple years ago and he'd be the only parental figure she has left . . . if he's even interested in getting to know her.

As bad as this might be for you, and I have no doubt that it is bad, there are a million ways for it to be worse. My only suggestion is to try to be grateful for what you have and simply accept that there are things you cannot change.

I hope you have the time of your life enjoying those beaches, by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on August 15th 2009, 2:39 pm

have fun good luck and take pictures >..>

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 15th 2009, 3:54 pm

Dont use my card i still have to pay off the bills from the other things you used it on...

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum