» Marionette
GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on August 12th 2009, 2:12 am

Yes, not only does it have a yummy Jake Gyllenhall who is actually a good actor, but I'm pretty sure I saw Jerry Bruckheimers name on imdb for Prince of Persia and he's yet to disappoint me terribly, so I'm crossing my fingers for it to be good as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 12th 2009, 9:11 am

I think Jake is a horrible actor for that role. He, in my mind, is a kid. He always will play a kid like role. That is not a kid like role. They need a badass, agile dude, who looks kinda fierce. Not Jake.

Ice
Theme: Seven Nation Army
Battle Theme: Mjolnir Mix
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 12th 2009, 9:38 am

It better not have plot holes >:o

I hate movies that do that...

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on August 12th 2009, 1:33 pm

umm Lance... brokeback mountain. NOT what I would call a kid role.. how many kids do you know that go out horseback riding for months on end and start an affair with their cowboy comrade?

on top of which he has been big in the world of Hollywood since Donnie Darko, one of the most famous cult classic films of the last decade. It is a deep movie, with very heavy underlying themes, and Jake pulled off the role incredibly.

true before that most of his roles were more childlike characters, to say this makes himn a bad actor is a gross underestimation. Looked at how well he pulled of the different characters he\slayed, each and every one convincingly, from bubble boy, to October Sky, Brokeback Mountain, jarhead, Zodiac, Donnie Darko, and now Prince of Persia.

He is anything BUT a child of an actor.

GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Riku-6
Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 12th 2009, 1:42 pm

Well i am not saying this as a bad thing, but I did not care to know anything about brokeback mountain, and if he is in it....ughhhhhhhh. Donnie Darko was a great film, I loved that movie, Zodiac and Jarhead are two movies I have not seen.

Ice
Theme: Seven Nation Army
Battle Theme: Mjolnir Mix
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylfaen on August 12th 2009, 2:32 pm

considering disney is an evil, gloryhog corperation, i just really hope they dont bastardise it like 4kids does with animes......

GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 XGE4s GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 U01uf GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 CRYNq GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 ASkCu GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 MkwBz GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 GHEgm GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Ei5GA GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 J2wEH
Sylfaen
Sylfaen

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 12th 2009, 3:13 pm

I don't know why you people hate on Disney so much. The mutha fuckas are rich as fuck as you are all fucking jealous. If they are fucking paying and using their money the way they want than so be it. I happen to enjoy every major motion picture made by Disney with POTC being at the top. And if you want to complain--then go make your own fucking movie with your broke ass pocketbooks.

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 12th 2009, 3:16 pm

Morph I don't hate disney I hate everything =]

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 12th 2009, 3:44 pm

morph .... have you seen hannah montana...

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylfaen on August 12th 2009, 4:06 pm

she is the ultimate antichrist, but thats just my opinion. and jeeze setlle down, i was only saying, because most of the things i see that are made by disney are cutsey, fluffy, and innocent with strong cristian overtones, which make me sick.
Sylfaen
Sylfaen

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley on August 12th 2009, 4:36 pm

Hannah Montana might be awful, but Miley Cyrus gets her talent honestly, and I really expected better of her daddy in raising her.

Though, to be honest, I went through a phase where I was about ready to kill him. Freaking Achy Breaky Effin Heart!

As for Disney itself . . . I won't say they ruin *everything* they put their hands on, but they do have a rather bad track record where that is concerned. But it is a situation where a company has to think really hard about working with them. They have the money and the leverage and the audience base to reach millions more people than would be otherwise possible.

On the other hand, the whole notion of artistic honesty really doesn't exist in that company and they will bastardize just about anything they can get their hands on. Sometimes it's worth it. But if Disney were the one making the ElfQuest movie . . . *then* you'd hear screeching that would cross world barriers. And I'd personally be lighting the torches.

I've never played Prince of Persia, so I don't really have anything to say about that one. I just think his hair looks fake as all heck.

Mrs. Grizzley

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on August 12th 2009, 7:04 pm

No. Disney does NOT have a bad track record. Disney was one of the first full length animated motion pictures. It was the first motion picture in technicolor. it has had so many CLASSICS that are adored by children and adults OUR GENERATION was RAISED on disney. From beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Oliver and Company, etc. Disney is great.

Its Disney CHANNEL that is the problem. It is only with the recent emergence of Disney channell that has people hating Disney. And why? The simple fact that every other actor on that channel becomes a glorified pop star, and is whored into the media. That is the ONLY problem I have with disney. Their shows ( even hannah Montana) are actually quite good. Funny. I will admit I watch Family channel (all disney shiznit) almost all day long. hell i did it today. Recess, Fillmore, Weekenders, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Corey in the House. All fantastic shows. Its just the people. And not all of them. For me the onyl disney star I have a real problem with is hannah Montana, and only for the simple fact she sells albums as both hannah Montana and Miley. her songs actually aren't THAT bad.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 12th 2009, 11:28 pm

Riku wrote:No. Disney does NOT have a bad track record. Disney was one of the first full length animated motion pictures. It was the first motion picture in technicolor. it has had so many CLASSICS that are adored by children and adults OUR GENERATION was RAISED on disney. From beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Oliver and Company, etc. Disney is great.

Its Disney CHANNEL that is the problem. It is only with the recent emergence of Disney channell that has people hating Disney. And why? The simple fact that every other actor on that channel becomes a glorified pop star, and is whored into the media. That is the ONLY problem I have with disney. Their shows ( even hannah Montana) are actually quite good. Funny. I will admit I watch Family channel (all disney shiznit) almost all day long. hell i did it today. Recess, Fillmore, Weekenders, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Corey in the House. All fantastic shows. Its just the people. And not all of them. For me the onyl disney star I have a real problem with is hannah Montana, and only for the simple fact she sells albums as both hannah Montana and Miley. her songs actually aren't THAT bad.

I am not a Pedophile. But She is Kinda hot. I will admit. And Riku--you forgot the Lion King.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on August 13th 2009, 2:47 pm

yes, Lion King is definitely one of the best.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 13th 2009, 3:40 pm

The little mermaid was hot.....

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 13th 2009, 4:47 pm

agreed lion king was shit epic...but that was old Disney before they made...hell a bad word...and black people...

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 18th 2009, 4:37 am

BISCUITS, TELL ME THOSE POSTERS ARE A LIE! PHOTOSHOPPED! MORPH DID IT! IT WAS CHICKEN'S FAULT! I BLAME NEVADA! ....Or Canada. .-.

DAMN YOU DISNEY, DAMN YOU TO HELL. If Walt Disney came back from the dead, he would fucking kill you. It's bad enough you guys killed classics like the Little Mermaid with your sick sequels! I can already tell, this is gonna suck. You know Disney murders and butchers ANY live action attempts they have ever made...name ONE good live-action Disney Film. (No, the Nightmare Before Christmas doesn't count. Tim Burton was helping, therefore making it brilliant.)

....I love Prince of Persia....it was the second game I ever owned. If they kill it, I will bring death and destruction in my wake with various nuclear weapons.

......HERE'S HANNA, BITCHES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

The turning point of Disney Channel, was basically when the "Cheetah Girls" popped up, somewhere along the year 2000 something. They kicked out Even Stevens to make room for stupid shows, like Kim Possible, and cut in half good shows to make room for the kids version, "Playhouse Disney". (....I babysit, don't judge.) The route pointed straight down into the pit we're in now. The people starve for a good Disney Movie again. Brother Bear was the most RECENT Disney Movie that I actually liked.

Now all they do is post whore spammafuckingtastic the crap out of the media with their half-bit no talent actors/actresses. No, I don't like Hanna Montanna. She obviously lipsings, and that makes me sick. High School Musical glorifies the shit in High School that we ALL know NEVER EVER happens in your schoollife. Nobody is ever that happy in school, let's be honest.

.....I don't hate Disney, I hate COPERATE OFFICE DISNEY. (year 2000 on up.) When Walt was alive, things were good. Aladdin, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Hercules, all the good stuff. Now it's just megaspam. Every time I see a promo for a Disney Movie, I suffer from an ulcer in my childhood. ESPECIALLY when I see that fairy pixie shit they stuck Tinkerbell in, or the prequel of Ariel, or the sequel of Cinderella.

You think that's bad? You should see the live action version of Alice and Wonderland that Tim Burton is doing. I pray the director does some form of brilliance on its behalf.

(don't worry Biscuits, they have a Disney Movie with black people in there...somewhere in that arsenal....can anybody think of any? I think they may be racist too! .-.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on August 18th 2009, 5:20 am

Pinky..How about, Pirates of the Caribbean? -_-

GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Rozelux2GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Rozelux
GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 18th 2009, 6:48 am

(Not racist in an obvious way)

-Jasmine
-Mulan
-Pocahontas

They aren't just white.

But, they are now making "The frog princess" where this one is African American.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17524865/

But here's a link, to the ebilz of Disney.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15677_9-most-racist-disney-characters.html

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley on August 18th 2009, 10:36 am

*sigh* Sadly, Pinky, the Prince of Persia monstrosity is real. I'm probably not going to ever watch it, though.

Not sure about the whole supposed racist-slant, though I know that there was talk of an official movement to make Jasmine less ethnic in the sequels. I just don't know how legit the rumor was. Honestly, I also remember hearing that there was an official statement at one point that they weren't going to do *any* non-white fairy tales. When that changed, I don't know.

My favorites are still Beauty and the Beast and Mulan. I have always identified strongly with Beauty and the Beast and the stylization in Mulan is gorgeous. I love the asian aspect.

The problem is, and will always be, that Disney cannot sequel to save their lives. They can get a good movie as a one-shot, but then they have this overwhelming need to destroy everything good in a movie by sequeling it to death. In terms of Changeling: the Dreaming, they get Glamour going with the first one and then destroy all that Glamour and then some with the sheer painful Banality in the sequels. It ends up that the sum total of a given product is negative imagination. They destroy everything the first one created and then some.

I love Lilo and Stitch. I will never watch any sequels or any spin-off television programs. Ever. They do not exist to me.

As for Tinkerbell . . . well, I had to watch it when I was working at WalMart in the Electronics department. We had it playing on the tvs and over time I ended up seeing the whole durn thing. Actually . . . I kinda liked it. Once it got to the point where Tinkerbell was going Steampunk creative with the gadgetry at least. Most of the stuff up to that point was just so embarrassing that it was painful.

What Tinkerbell *should* have told them was that if she couldn't go to the outside world that she didnt' want to be a fairy. *That* would have told them just how important an issue it was to her. Also, it takes a lot of work to learn to do something you don't have a talent for. She never gave herself a chance and they put far too much emphasis on sticking to the talents. *sigh* A little cross-education would have been good for all of them.

But I've been known to take stupid stuff far too seriously.

Mrs. Grizzley

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 18th 2009, 2:01 pm

I still say the Lion King was the best classic ever--and you can't forget Oliver & Company if I remember correctly I think its Disney..not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on August 18th 2009, 2:29 pm

Disney did a fine job on UP, but then they went and messed up Ponyo. What's the deal?

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu on August 18th 2009, 3:22 pm

I haven't seen Ponyo yet, but everyone's making a big deal about it. I've not found it that interesting yet, so I don't get what's going on. Haha~ I guess I'll just have to go watch it and see. I will say that what I've heard about it doesn't seem like something Disney usually makes... Seems weird... Definitely an odd ball.

--------------
~And now I wonder, if you were angry, and I were to die, would you stop for a moment to show you care...?~
Ryuu
Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 19th 2009, 1:21 am

Meh, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom were kinda spamamatastic'd all over the place too. Liked the first movie, but the second and third made little sense. Sequels, unless made by George Lucas, are the bane of humanity. They're never quite as good as the first, which is why I dread the coming of Iron Man 2, and remorse over the NOT-GOING-TO-BE-MADE Deadpool movie. (I was crushed when I heard it.... :3 I love deadpool.)
....I just hate sequels. I even hate Kingdom Hearts 2......I just don't like them for some reason.

But lord, Disney doesn't even own the company who made PoP. (Ubisoft+Bluemoon, depending on which game you buy.) They must REALLY wanna screw up the series, because they're paying out of their multi-million-dollar-exploit-the-little-children-with-your-newly-made-crappy-movies-pocket. And with the dawn of PoP, you have to do the OTHERS, which is gonna get people confused.

I think the reason why I fell in love with Kingdom Hearts was because it had all my favorite Disney Movies in them when I was little. (KH2 made up for lack of Mulan.) I just pray they don't put in something stupid in the next installments.

**(For Birth By Sleep, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cinderella have already been confirmed if you don't know already. They're talking about possibly inputting Lilo and Stitch, but how would that work out exactly? You'd think Sora would go there first.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on August 19th 2009, 8:41 am

Well I saw UP a few days ago and it was actually great. The fuzz isn't really about corporate Disney, it's just Disney should STFU and just remain to movies and not fuck around with Disney Channel and Miley Cyrus and Jonas brothers and shit. As for hating sequels, I officially say "WTF that made no sense" to your previous post, =/. KH 2 was great..Okay..-_-

Either ways, I'd say one of the BETTER and more recent ones would be Ratatoulie and UP, well I haven't watched Bolt so I can't comment on it, but I have to say UP did fairly well.

GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Rozelux2GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 Rozelux
GOD DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!!!!! - Page 2 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum