I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence?

Go down

Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? Empty Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence?

Post by MorpheusZero on August 2nd 2009, 1:12 am

THEN FUCKING GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND DO SOMETHING FOR ME!

If all of you would take time to go somewhere this week---even just ONE PLACE--and bump a topic on another forum you go that has an Advertisement for this place--it would be so awesome!

and for those of you who have YouTUbe accounts....if you would go online--and type in kingdom hearts...and randomly pick TWO videos to post a comment in like this:

kingdomhearts(dot)forumotion(dot)net

Join This Free Online Kingdom Hearts Role Playing Game Today & Play As Your Favorite Character Or Create Your Own And Make Your Own Story! EXPERIENCE THE JOURNEY!

That would be even awesomer..

Come on guys--its not that hard. Take 3 minutes out of your busy & worthless lives to help the staff out a bit. If someone joins here--and they say that they saw an Ad on Youtube or something--I will fucking kill all of your enemies for you IC.

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? Empty Re: Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence?

Post by Etzolix on August 2nd 2009, 12:42 pm

Don't do it too much at once though guys, you may lose your privileges to actually make comments like Morph and I did when we went spreeing that day. Though, it would also be smart to make another account so you don't get permanently banned from that account for 'spamming' youtube.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence? Empty Re: Are You Bored As Two Legged Horse Trying To Jump Over A 6 Foot Fence?

Post by MorpheusZero on August 2nd 2009, 4:38 pm

Yea that's why I said only two...lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 2nd 2009, 4:55 pm

Yeah though if you REALLY feel you want to do more don't do anymore than ten if you're feeling a little to happy to help.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 2nd 2009, 5:25 pm

Oh--well I can only do two....

I must have like a lock or something on my comments regulation now...

>.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on August 2nd 2009, 6:37 pm

and dont do what i did and get 3 accounts banned from youtube....they dont like that

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 15th 2009, 12:49 pm

CMON KEEP ON DOING WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE DOING! We got like---a million new registers....WHOOO. Evven if they don't stay--it still makes us look good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down