Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Welcome Home (open, join)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (open, join)

Post by Guest on August 11th 2009, 7:24 am

"Hmm?The guy with a weapon just leapt out of the house" mumbled Apocaly.The night was getting from mad to plain crazy.Now what?Flee?Fight?"Wait,i don't fight,i do not fight at all" mumbled Apocaly.What was he supposed to do now..?As if the demon wasn't scary enough,now this guy jumps out of Yima's window,with his weapon in his hand. If he entered the fight he'd risk losing his life now,if that guy decides to attack Apocaly.Well,he coudn't back away now,the demon had already spotted him and Apocaly was not taking chances of having his body dismembered while he slept.Well,might as well fight him.He had fought Heartless before,yes,but how do you get rid of a demon?Hopefully there was a book or two in the lab.Still,it'd take a considerable amount of time to go look up every book that was connected to demons.Nah,it would only waste time.He could NOT go up in front of him and face him directly,Apocaly'd probably had enough time to say hello before dieing.Then again,the person with two weapons did not look like one who would attack Apocaly..should he chance it and fight?Well,he,the person and Yima could defeat the demon,probably("as long as the person doesn't kill ME first.."Thought Apocaly)So he advanced towards the back of the house,he was going to warn Yima first-that is,if Yima didn't already know.Still,he'd be safer at the back then at the front.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (open, join)

Post by Lance on August 12th 2009, 9:07 am

((lets get this going.))
Lance had leapt out of the house to prevent the inside from gettting destroyed. He had hoped his opponent would follow, but he had seen nothing yet. He stabbed Jemelle into the ground beside him and held Jemeau in his right hand. He looked at the heartless, who seemed somewhat confused from his window view. He should help me out. Lance thought. He then beckonded, "COME FIGHT ME YOU DEMON!" That should get his attention.

___________________
Max Magic: 40
Lightning
Fire
Ice
Theme: Seven Nation Army
Battle Theme: Mjolnir Mix
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Post Count : 127

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (open, join)

Post by Tementeye on August 13th 2009, 12:01 am

Tementeye gripped his blade tighter in his hand as a small-scale war erupted at Yima's manor; just as it did last time. Tementeye learned his lesson, and decided to stand in the semi-darkness of the gate, to watch the rabble of fighters go at it before poorly picking a fight. But another thought stroked his mind: he'd recently been promoted in the Traverse Town militia. But was cowardice any way to represent his home team? But he remembered there was at least one person he could trust out there, his Pumpkin King o' Halloween. Tementeye decided to take a chance, and switched his katana over to his left hand, while holding out his empty right. In it, he summoned his jutte in a puff of smoke and sparks, which could've easily given away his position. But it didn't matter, as he ran out of his hiding space, and towards the foe Yima was leaping at. With his eyesight, he didn't recognize the enemy, but aimed a forceful vertical swing of his jutte at the back of their head, which oughta connect right after Yima's attack, assuming it wouldn't be dodged/blocked of course.

___________________
Max Magic: 70 MP
Post Count: Current + Old Post Count
Tementeye
Tementeye

Post Count : 96

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (open, join)

Post by Guest on August 13th 2009, 1:36 am

Apocaly jumped,scared by the sudden yell from the man. He had stabbed one of his weapons into the ground,and was holding the other in his right hand. Apocaly eyed the man carefully,he didn't attack him,but he had saw him. Perhaps this woundn't be so difficult after all. He entered Yima's house through the back door,and moved quickly towards the front, and saw the man in front of the house, and went there.Apocaly was now in full view of the man-and the demon,wherever he was now.Definitely,the demon was still there,but where was he now?Then,he saw a figure...but when he blinked there was nothing there. It could've been his imagination,then Apocaly turned to his right,said hurriedly "I'm Apocaly, I'm a Heartless but don't kill me."He then moved backwards slightly,ready to defend himself should the man attack.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (open, join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (open, join)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum