» Marionette
Welcome Home (open, join) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Welcome Home (open, join) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Welcome Home (open, join) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Welcome Home (open, join) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Welcome Home (open, join) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Welcome Home (open, join)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome Home (open, join) Empty Welcome Home (open, join)

Post by Lance on July 16th 2009, 11:09 pm

18 years it had been since Lance was here, Halloween Town. 3 years to reach the inner worlds. He had no memory of the place of which he was born, yet he felt at home here. His face was undescribable, a moment of sadness that he left the wonderful place, and yet happieness that he was able to return. Lance surprisingly enough had no reason to carry any weapons so we was unarmed, or it would appear so. He walked into the square, hoping to meet someone new, maybe make a new friend.

Last edited by Lance on August 3rd 2009, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (open, join) Empty Re: Welcome Home (open, join)

Post by Yima on July 27th 2009, 8:17 am

OOC: Still up for this rp (open right?)?

A young man lay at the edge of a sickly green pool overcome with faint gas, adorned with the crocked dark metal bust of a great serpent of the sea, and ill tempered as the one it imitated throwing a spat of the still liquids around it at any who my irritated the statute in its demi-sentience. The day had been just beginning but the king of all hollows' eve had yet to go home from his scheduled patrols the night prior leaving his hair a mess around his canine ears laid down as he leaned against the rim of the fountain pondering over the most recent events in his life before the sounds of the gates ascending caught his ear and gave the both rise as he turned his head in kind focusing his aqua marine eyes on the town's new visitor. With a warm smile he stood up to his full height hoping his sleep depervation didn't show past the forest green vest he had over his dominating black overtones, "welcome to Halloween Town traveler", he said out to the the other man.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 3rd 2009, 11:38 pm

((whoops, hope this isn't reviving a dead topic.))

"Thanks, it is greatly appreciated." Lance said as he smiled back. It was nice to talk to someone alive here, he had not seen one yet. Lance's cloak stirred in the wind as he put out his hand, "Lance Tesla, nice to meet you." He said as he stood, his hood down, showing his dark brown hair.

Ice
Theme: Seven Nation Army
Battle Theme: Mjolnir Mix
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 4th 2009, 1:58 am

OOC: Your fine; please remember to post up your Halloween town/Christmas town costumes though. You are supposed to do that before rping in places with changes like costumes but it gets missed from time time; a quick fix though.

Yima gripped the other man's hand shaking in kind before pulling his limb away hiding it beneath the raveling berth of his trench coat. He attempted to keep at attention more so than he woudl normally, he was a bit tuckered out to say the least having seen his own purple outlining around his eyes in the green pool. Now that he was closer he could make out some features that jogged his memory prodding him to bend from side to side getting different angles on the plausible visitor as he tried to pin down not his name given freely but rather his memory of the person though the name could be used as a match up tool for later. The king of all hallows' eve turned about face on the ball of his left foot patiently waiting for his memory to serve him as if it was a file downloading on a computer. It was at that moment that his slouched shoulders picked up recalling the rights of citizenship he had recently signed for none other than the man before him he believed to be possible at the very least; the names had checked out in his noggin at least. "Were you planning on staying anywhere in particular for the night or had you other plans Lance', Yima asked curiously with a eyebrow raised slightly, "my shift for the night is over and I have some energy left in me if you would like a guide around or a place to stay I wouldn't mind giving you a room", Yima added to hsi first volley of question with a patient expression on his face.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 4th 2009, 11:12 am

OOC: Oh yeah, forgot, i will get right on that.

Lance had not felt a steady handshake in a while, other than Wasp of course. Lance smiled to know he now knew someone of authority in this world. Lance looked around the square with this man with furry ears. Hm... Lance pondered what he wanted to do. He was kinda tired, the battle at the Underworld had exhausted him. Not only had he fought 12 skeleton guards, while he was unarmed. Then after that he got to fight the Underlord himself..That was a fun experience. He may have to return..but to the now.

"Got anywhere to sleep? I hear a good nights rest will heal any wounds."

Ice
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 4th 2009, 5:03 pm

"You can stay at my place tonight if you would like or I could check you into the crypts if you prefer the dark and danker", Yima asked him politely knowing that if the lad did mean harm his home would be the best place to let the traveler rest but in the case he decided to heal any wounds the young man had that would to be the best place for it. "I could also put you up for dinner with the braised beef stew that has been slow cooking all day and if you are feeling up to it I could heal any wounds remaining after tonight", he offered thinking over the maybe residents last words. He hoped for the best to come of this meeting and that actuality might yet be seen, "both places are in the same general direction so fallow me and we can talk while we walk", Yima decided beginning to walk backwards preparing to turn if Lance came to walk with him.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 4th 2009, 10:57 pm

Lance smiled, he like the idea of food. "Sure, I would love some food." He said as nice as he could. He decided to begin to follow the man. Lance had not talked to this man very much, but he already liked him.

Ice
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 5th 2009, 10:42 am

Yima's home was naught but a few minutes away through the town square and then through a set of Gothic styled black steel gates standing about twelve feet tall along side his thick stone walls surrounding the estate. The house itself had three visible stories of the main living space and a tower extending a handful more stories to the premature morning sky. If one could see behind the home then they woudl gaze upon the wreckage of the last home spewed over the nearly blank field of dust and dirt at the mansion's back, Yima knew this, and took no special precautions to hide the change in scenery neither by drawing blinds in any of the back rooms or removing the wreckage save the dangerous aspects of the heap.

He did take pride in his own creation, fitting it to the world around them giving it a face worn from years gone by, and neglect while still remaining to his specifications beneath the surface. The front had a porch that extended out made of a aged stone with steps leading up to the front door at the center of the shaded stoop. This was not the first time he would offer someone a night to stay so the feeling was not all that new to him and he had set the house up encase either way when he considered what a stranger might do. The moment he arrived at the front door he leaned toward the banshee imprinted handle turning it two clicks to the left, three to the right, and slightly pressed the architectural appendage inward opening the door to a entrance hall decorated with cobwebs, thick throw rugs over the hardwood floors, portraits on each wall side, small tables at each of the primary room's four corners each equipped with parchment, ink, and a small kerosene lamp. The ceilings of the house would often extend upward at least eight feet to eleven while the immediate room broke off into three other halls being the terminal of sorts for each one though as soon as Lance would enter he would ask him to close the door behind him and go to the source of the stew's alluring aroma; he knew the locks would automatically click shut with the door so his mind was at ease.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 5th 2009, 10:52 am

Lance loved the Gothic style of the whole world, and liked the appearence of the house. It was, beautiful. Lance walked in and immeadeatly could smell the stew. Oh.......my god... He thought as he nearly collapsed to the floor. He caught himself though, and tried to stand, "It smells.........................so........good." He said looking at the king. The inside of the house was quite the contrary to the outside, which reminded Lance of some people he knew at one time. Dang.. He reminisced about home. It was way out there, and it had taken Lance three years to get here, but he stopped along the way, made friends, enemies. Lots of those. But he hoped here he could get a fresh start with these people, a new reputation. He didn't want that rep to be neccisarilly a Good one, but a fond one in the least. He resurfaced into the now, "Food.....where....now..." He said jokingly putting his arms out like Frankenstien.

Ice
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 6th 2009, 7:59 am

Lance's response to the pumpkin king's home made the him smile proud of himself for one but another reason in that his guest enjoyed it. The younger man's reaction to the smell of his cooking wafting through the halls was another bit of happiness for him as he let out a friendly laugh leading the way to the kitchen around a few corners and through a few long halls; the house did seem larger on the inside than it did on the outside and that couldn't be closer from the truth. The kitchen itself was lit by ten hanging dark steel lanterns burning away a ghostly flame bleeding azure light all over the room, the center table for the expansive kitchen was made of stone standing about five feet up to three in some places depending on the intended use, while on any wall of the kitchen pots/pans/cooking utensils hung from the fourteen foot ceiling on chains, with aged oak cabinets making up counter space below the hanging culinary instruments with a zenith surface of finished fine stone. The pot of stew stood at the far end where the wall was dedicate to three stoves/ovens, a grill, a griddle, a convection oven, salamander, and the three compartment sink a dozen feet down the left side (away from the cooking space) bubbling away on low heat. "If you would like there are bowls and silverware in the next room", Yima said pointing to the only other door out or into the kitchen across the room heading to an opposite section of the house, "if you go get them I'll get the ladle for the stew, they should be right to your left when you enter through those doors, and the dinning room is a hall down from that chamber", Yima said with a smile, this person was fun to be around he though heading over to the assortments of hanging implements thoughtfully aiming to select the one that would fit his needs adequately.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 6th 2009, 1:21 pm

Lance looked at the doors, which kinda seemed omnious to him. Lance liked the the azure glow of the kitchen, it reminded him of the ice spell he was working on. He opened the doors and turned right. He stopped, then laughed, "OOH, right." He said jokingly as he turned around and went to the left. He opened up a cabinet full of China and shiny silverware. It seemed to glow a cloudy silver as Lance opened it. "Wow." He whispered to himself. He called out, "Um, are you getting a plate too?" He asked as he attempted to grab a plate or two without breaking anything.

Ice
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 7th 2009, 12:16 am

"Yes, I'll be having some too", Yima said with a chuckle forgetting to ask for one himself he recalled, "woudl you please grab a dinner set for me as well, we will be eating int he dining room down the northern hall overlooking the prior abode ruins", he added in hoping his guest was enjoying his time there though it seemed he was. The dining hall was a large oval shaped room with large overhanging curtains acting as blinds for the enormous ovate windows standing thirty feet at their tallest point where the third level of the dining complex rested itself as the second floor did taking up a portion of the ceiling space overlooking the ones below themselves in oak balcony style. The tables were primarily put away with exception to those in the balconies and a single before the windows at the front of the dinning floor. As soon as Lance woudl return with the dish ware he would pour the soup, fill their glasses with water, and they would be able to enjoy the view. There was no denying he was hungry as his stomach let out its own sort of moan making him yearn for a certain red haired youth reminding him of a different sort of hunger before he turned back to Lance.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2009, 2:28 am

Ivory hair, rags dragging on the floor, Etzolix walked crouched, using the darkness to his surroundings. Each step he took he arrived another foot closer to the home of the pumpkin king. His grin stretched, an eye, dangling like one of those googly eyes as the other stayed in place. The demon’s head tilted sideways and stayed that way as he noticed that there was a chandelier, something that he could use to, to attempt to scare the two. He had originally gotten here through teleportation, but kept his distance because he didn’t want to show Yima anything he didn’t need to see. As he arrived closer and now near the window, in a position that would conceal himself, and not reveal his existence to either of them, as he took off his rings, which could turn into swords, apocalypse and Armageddon, he used the rags to launch them through the window, one broke the window, moving at high speeds following it the other broke the chandelier since the window was out the way. The glass would shatter from both the window and the chandelier as it fell to the ground. The teen then used his basilisk’s pupil and tongue simultaneously. Looking inside and recognizing both scents, and taking in each heat signature to form the body and distinguish the two apart, the rings now fell, however the hybrid timed them so that as the fell they would turn into the blades in which they were originally created. They, would both land successfully on the table, cutting through enough to make sure they didn’t tip, but not cut all the way through. Though that would only happen if not disturbed by either one of the men inside the house. The warrior now called upon the Helm of Dracona, a black smoke coming on his face and forming into it, and making his voice deeper than normal, so that he wouldn’t be recognized even with the mask he would then say, a single word to drive either of the two inside of the building somewhat, frantic, and activate one of their paranoia senses, or at least hoped to. This word came out as a whisper but echoed throughout the house as it rebounded of the walls and the windows, though somewhat escaping from the window which it came, giving it an even sound since that is where it originated, yet lingered the least, causing it to balance within the house without giving them a clear suspicion where his location happened to be. “Ambush” Was the word that Etzolix had used in order to startle either of them, for they shouldn’t feel safe, it was Halloween town, and he felt that he should remind Yima of that factor, though him having a desk was an added bonus.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 7th 2009, 10:26 am

Apocaly snorted.A few children had actually ran of to their mothers yelling that he had actually attacked them when he was gathering firewood near Christmas Town.For what mad reason would he attack children,harmless children?Did they think him a cannibal or something?Even normal Heartless woudn't EAT children.Sure he was a Heartless but why in the world-oh yeah,Heartless attack people...He had forgotten that for a moment.Only several people in Halloween Town were actually friendly to him,but still...Apocaly began to head back home,but not before a man walked up to him and roared, 'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER??" Apocaly stared in surprise."What did i do to your daughter?" The man growled and stalked off,mumbling something about an axe.Apocaly hurried back home,he didn't exactly like the idea of a split head or missing parts of his.....strange body.The more he thought about it,the more he felt this was absolutely ridiculousHe coudn't even remember how he looked like!And who was this "Xemnas""Strange name",he thought as he dropped the firewood in his shed.He sighed.At least he didn't hunt down people and gather people's hearts,he wasn't like that....was he?He wondered,would he one day become empty of all emotion,and attack people like those Heartless?Would he be one,who would have a bounty on his head,and people would hunt him down?Not that it made much different,when people saw him it was a Kill or Be Killed instinct for poeple that saw him,they would draw their weapons and strike."Thank god for thse bracelets,"Apocaly thought."How do i get everything back,do i hunt down this Xemnas or something?" He thought."Ah well,might as well enjoy life for the time being" He thought and began to prod the fire that was going out.Apocaly then heard a faint crash,as if someone broke a window far away."What was that?" thought Apocaly.It came from the Pumpking King,Yima's house.Yima was kind,he had offered him a house in Halloween Town,he wondered what happened.He opened the door and quietly made his way to the King's house.Apocaly gasped,some demon was near the King's house!He launched rags,breaking a window and a chandelier.Apocaly made his way close,the demon was doing something strange,and he wanted to find out what was he doing.Close he crept,closer....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 7th 2009, 10:50 am

Lance grabbed the plates and walked back into the kitchen when there was a faint crash. Lance put the plates down and looked at the Pumpkin King, "What should we do?" Lance asked reaching for Jemeau and Jemelle, "Should we fight?" Lance then had them both in his hands, ready to fight. Then he heard the door open, which Lance assumed could be someone who meant to help. He saw nothing, but Lance was ready to fight either way.

Ice
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 7th 2009, 11:03 am

Apocaly edged close,the demon was acting strange now.He then realised;"Anyone trying to break into the King's house must be up to no good"Apocaly wondered if the King realised what had happened.Sure enough,there were two shadows moving around under the light of the kitchen.He HAD to stop the demon,though could he take on the demon by himself?He doubted it,but he had to try.Looking around,he saw a large rock with small ones allaround it.Grinning to himself,Apocaly raised several small ones and lauched them at the demon.Some of them hit him,the demon looked around snarling whilst a few rocks hit the window.Apocaly gasped,he could be banished for life if any more rocks hit the window.He saw one of the man had taken out two weapons,and Apocaly gulped.Still,he had to at least knock out the demon,so he raised the rock slowly, but the the rock he raised accidently richocheted off a tree and slammed into the King's house,missing the man with his two drawn weapons by nearly an inch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2009, 2:17 pm

((Lance...you don't have 500 posts you can't dualwield...))

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on August 7th 2009, 9:41 pm

Tementeye began to panic. His gummi ship had once-again failed to start. In the past, he would've considered this a friendly world to have crashed his ship on, but not since a small war had broken out at Yima's manor, at which Tementeye attempted to pick a fight with someone called Riku, and realizing he couldn't possibly win, let alone survive, he fled the scene, fearing Riku's vengeance ever since. He felt safe most of the time, but since then he'd made note to avoid Halloween Town. He started sweating looking around himself in the darkness, realizing that in Halloween Town, where he became a bright angel of light instead of a man of the dark, he must be a shining beacon to anyone looking for his head. His eyesight was poor at best, and the darkness seemed to move all around him. He gave up trying to start his gummi ship up again, and made a beeline for the entrance to Halloween Town.

While walking at nearly a run, he couldn't decide whether it'd be safer to stick to the alleys or walk in the open. For lack of being able to choose, he walked straight towards Yima's manor, hoping to get a safe night's rest at a friend's place. He stuck to the walls of buildings, where awnings gave extra darkness to keep him in stealth. Eventually, he reached the gates to the manor. He hadn't forgotten to bring all of his weapons and armor along for the walk. He silently but shakily unsheathed his katana as he peered at Yima's recently rebuilt home. Tementeye looked all around him, panting with fear, and hugged the wall outside the gates, mentally preparing to make a mad-dash for the mansion.

He nearly jumped out of his shoes when he heard a loud crash coming from the house, and dropped his sword on the stone with a Clang! He froze where he was on the wall, not daring to pick up his sword or summon his jutte; the smoke and sparks from it's appearance would easily show his location, if his shimmering attire hadn't already. Heart pounding, he sucked up some courage, and slipped into the gates, loyalty to Yima overpowering fear. He sprinted through the moonlight, and upon approaching the house, became aware of many figures within and around the manor of which he didn't know. He couldn't see Yima anywhere, and immediately regretted running out into the open, without his sword nonetheless. Hopefully before any of the people noticed, he backstepped outside the gates and scooped his katana, back into his hand. Instead of going back into the open, he hung around the darkness of the walls near the gate to observe the others.

In the right shoulder of his cloak which had been sliced apart, a bandaged wound began to bleed out from adrenaline.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2009, 10:18 pm

Using basilisk’s tongue, he noticed another scent appear, it approached the corner, he could feel the scent become stronger, so he looked at where it originated, seeing that this shape had no legs, and a tougher build he resembled a genie like figure, though the lack of heat, and the dark blue that his body temperature gave off made him seem either one of those of Halloweentown who had been born here, or something else. This happened to be a heartless, the demon could tell for the scent was that of normal heartless, of course with deviations of scent since all heartless were different yet had their own lingering scent about them which the differentiation would only be caught by someone who had something like Etzolix’s basilisk’s tongue or some type of technique that allowed the tracking of scent. As his ocher eyes now gazed toward the person another figure seemed to be lurking around, it was that of Tementeye a familiar scent, though it was far and had a way to go before seeing the hybrid, though, if he was spotted it would be fine, for with his new armor which didn’t allow rips, and his attire that made rips form on his body, so it seemed to be regenerating but ripping constantly making it seem like a blurry like state that was constantly in motion that give parts of his body appear like he was a phantom, though, he now stood walking up to the person that had been at the corner, and with a small hint of venom in his tone that was slightly distinguishable from his normal tone, even with the draconic mask, on, though he had removed it, for he didn’t want to be recognized by it. That’d ruin the surprise he had in store for the pumpkin king. As he walked up to the genie like figure, he cancelled the ability allowing himself to see how this person truly looked, though it wasn’t that different from the heat pattern he picked up when it came to color. As his voice kept that venom that was mentioned before he said this, in a straight voice, trying not to sound threatening or whatever, he had said, softly, so that the others inside wouldn’t interfere.“If you get in the way, I will be forced to kill you. If you try to help me, I will be forced to kill you. ”As he walked away, before waiting for an answer to arrive from the heartless, he now broke the entire window that he had broken a piece of with his rings. He obviously wouldn’t be recognized due to his new appearance and the fact that he had never been in Halloween town previously with the armor at hand, or the weapons, and has he one of them, he recognized him from the Underworld, though the feeling wouldn’t be mutual. He had been the one to stab lance with his claws, though they weren’t with him today, and his figure was concealed anyway at that moment so everything seemed to be fine.You have five minutes. Have Fun.He said this in the same tone as he said before, though his voice was different from normal, his demonic side had now recently come out in his voice, so, even that wouldn’t be recognizable. The blades now turned to rings and as they fell, they landed perfectly in his middle fingers, which he proudly showed everyone as he put them both up for everyone to see. Oh he was such a nice person…

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 8th 2009, 1:10 am

Apocaly gasped.How the hell did that..thing find him?This was crazy,he should get out of here.He stood there.paralyzed for a moment,wondering what to do.He had a fifty percent chance of dieing and another fifty to be injured for life,by the look of the demon.Then,Apocaly snorted.Who did the demon think he was?As if Apocaly would help him,and how dare he threaten him.Still,he didn't want to risk getting injured.he needed help.hmm..Someone,someone was nearby,watching them....Watching me. thought Apocaly.Who was this person,the night had turned crazy,but as some people would call this "exciting".but with this new person's help,he could overpower the demon...?Perhaps..?First to get his attention.Apocaly raised a few other rocks and shot them at this hidden person,he could see a bit of his leg from Apocaly's view.It missed,but it seems like the new person saw the rocks.That wasn't enough,he needed the new person to look at me thought Apocaly.Raising more rocks,he apologised to nowbody in particular and shot them like bullets at the not-so-hidden person now.It missed the person,but at least he finnally got his attention.Still,what to do about the demon?

Last edited by EnIgMaHeArT on August 8th 2009, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 8th 2009, 1:42 am

It hit this person on the head,and Apocaly chuckled when he thought of the word "Bullseye",he grinned.

That's an autohit, look at the rules and read them, autohitting isn't allowed, so change your post to say "You attempted" to hit me. I'm cutting you slack since you're new, but read the rules entirely so you understand what you can and cannot do.

Auto hitting.
The act of making decisions and/or actions for the target of your roleplay. Example: Player A sends a round house kick careering into Player B's jaw, a sound of shattering bones accompanies the scream of Player B as his jaw is broken on impact.
Acts such as this are highly dishonorable and are the worst form of godmodding that can be performed.

That's what it says. Read the rest here

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 8th 2009, 1:51 am

OOC:Done,btw i wasn't trying to hit YOU xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on August 8th 2009, 10:43 am

The voice of the cloaked demon was slightly unnerving, but Lance got over it. His hood was down, showing his long brown hair and stern expression. "What is it you want?" Lance asked. He had a firm grip on Jemeau and Jemelle as he shifted his stance to begin his attack. He had no idea if this was the person who stabbed him in the Underworld or not, but he had an idea. Lance was ready to fight, even if it was against all odds. Lance leapt into the air, and out the window, as to take the fight outside. Lance thought it would be a shame if The pumpkin Kings house was destroyed by a battle.

Ice
The Warrior of Storms
Lance
Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 8th 2009, 2:11 pm

ooc: guys wait up for yima to post now

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on August 10th 2009, 11:45 pm

As lance made his way to the assortment of dishware stacked by their shade and style be it opaque or triangular with a inward dip starting at their rims the thought of those he had also recently signed into the town’s records reached him. He breathed out a sigh as he put the dark caste iron on the heat protected counter top reaching under the counter at his left to open the cupboards beneath for a ladle hanging by a hook with a dozen of its own kind latched the cabinet’s side. The mansion was a dull silent dreary this evening, the bats had not come home to rest by the shingles’ edge with their boney little claws for ample support despite their carcass body they flew as well as a bird in the Pride-Lands. A shattering eminence stroked his earlobe when he turned back to see Lance with the plates as the brittle shower of liquid sand bust over the inner dinning room floors, this could have been done by the trio tired of anything that involved keeping to themselves masking their appearance weakly, a bird could have done the same though that would be an oddity here.

The fall of the chandelier is was wake Yima fully raising his concern not only for what was occurring in his home but the safety of his guest if there truly was an issue to be dealt with. Lance was now returning with their table wear asking to which he nodded to the second question having already come to the decision to find the source of the trouble moving silently with each motion of his toned body hidden under the soundless mesh of clothing on his shoulders to the door separating them from the long hall to the dinning room from wince the sounds emerged. He had to also consider that his guess hadn’t been around that long and hearing the curdled voice ahead give an order to ambush kept his attention split on what was ahead of him and behind him though he kept his thoughts from his face now gone to a business clad stone. His darkened canine ears flicked as he strode down the hall receiving each word spoken, each moment the on goings ahead tapered past the large stone bricks at both his sides cloaked in darkness. In that moment an aura sprung from his skin, from every pore, wafting around him giving slight illuminations in the darkened hallway as his hand reached for the dinning room door knob. He took care in turning the barely visible rut of shaped steel pulling the door back easing his way around it quietly right out of the corner of the room past a stone pillar rising into the ceiling with its twin on the other side of the chamber and a mummy wrapped in demonic tarnishes at the room’s front most center before the broken glass. Lance’s words gave away any chance they would have had at surprise or rather to scout, they would have to deal with this young man before they advanced or they could risk information leaking of their whereabouts. He broke fast from the pillar raising himself up by the bottom of his foot on the edge of the damaged table calling both his wretched crystalline blade from a gathering luminous mist and caretaker his second keyblade in his right blunt on every angle with the shape of a stretched oval for both wrist guard and the blade of azure. With his cloak streaming behind him his tethers would descend to their full length to block the opponent’s view as he guarded himself from harm with Caretaker and strike across the other young man’s throat to his waist with his crystalline blade’s four inch teeth.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next