» Marionette
Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone)

Go down

Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) Empty Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest on July 13th 2009, 7:44 pm

High in the sky, the bright yellow sun beat down on the Pridelands below. The air was heavy, thickened by the humidity that had settled as noon began to pass. It was the hottest time of day, uncomfortable and most definitely unwanted as Ashlyn had positioned herself into the roots of a large tree. The bark was cool against her slick fur. It was nice to be in the shade, away from the sticky heat and it was practically a big cat's paradise here. The only thing Ashlyn lacked was the need for sleep. She sat up her place, ears perked forward with hard eyes as they studied the horizon before her.

Nothing but tall grass, a few gazelles and even more grass.

A few spots here and there had lone tree's, but other than that Ashlyn felt pretty alone. Behind her, what she couldn't see at the moment was Pride Rock. There was water over there and she was starting to get thirsty the cheetah noticed as she flicked her tongue against her whiskers. Stifling a yawn of boredom, the young cat rolled onto her back and stretched out her long, hind legs. For now, she'd head back to Pride Rock, get a drink, then head out to have a run at those gazelles. Not that Ashlyn was hungry or anything, but it would provide for at least a bit of entertainment while she was here.

Pushing herself up, the big cat leaped off the roots of the shady tree and onto the sandy ground. The earth was warm against her paws as she trotted along. Her mood was relatively nice today as it usually was so her steps were light as she moved quickly through the grass. Also the faster she got to Pride Rock, the sooner she'd be out of the heat. Ashlyn tilted her head up to look at the sun, the black tear lines below her eyes absorbing the worst of it's rays. They sky around it was a vibrant blue and the cat took note of the pretty day it was, even though the climate was not.

Within a few minutes Ashlyn found herself nearing the the large basin of water centered in Pride Rock. The air over here was cooler thanks to the water and the girl's trot picked up an even cheerier pace. Before her there were a series of low rocks that hung over the back edges of the water hole. It took her a few moments to find a suitable place, but when she did, Ashlyn drank heartily. Instincts kicked in and as her eyes were down, her ears shot up, keeping an ear out for anyone within a cat's hearing distance.

Back to top Go down

Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) Empty Re: Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 13th 2009, 8:15 pm

Azumi had been scouring her dreams that had plagued her mind as of late, searching for a clue or relief or something. More than anything, she wanted to see if maybe a world other than Wonderland that connected her to Gaea, so she plotted her course to a world unknown to her: Pridelands.

When the ship landed, and the halfling's feet touched the ground, a change took place. The ground looked closer, and the sky looked further away to Azumi's lavender eyes. Looking at her shadow, the girl saw that she had transformed into a lioness. Her fur was of a copper color, and tufts of fur on her elbows and at the tip of her tail were chestnut in color.

I can feel...Gaea here...it's almost intoxicating... Azumi's head spun a little as she tried to also regain her feel of what it was like to walk. There was not much around except for grass and trees here and there. The grass was green mixed with brown, and some of the trees looked a little withered in places.

The half dryad found that Tsuchi Seishin was on a belt around her stomach, which felt awkward and uncomfortable, but the lioness would have to deal with it. She was still unsure of her footing, and so she tended to trip over her own feet and fell on her face once or twice.

Azumi had no idea of where she was going, or what she would do if someone else came her way, for she could not growl to warn them away. Secretly, the girl hoped that she could still make words, which caused the thought to cross her mind, I can still make them, it's magic...I hope that I still can use words in some way.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone) Empty Re: Pride&&Prejudice (Open to everyone)

Post by Shirou on July 14th 2009, 4:22 pm

Shi and Kore were in the gummi ship, which was floating lazily above the world Azumi had landed on, which was Prideland. They were looking intently at a computer screen. "So, why are we following Azumi again?" Kore asked, looking up at Shi. While still staring at the screen, Shi replied, "Because I want to make sure she doesn't get in to a dangerous situation." Shi then looked up and thought for a second. "Well, actually, not get in to a dangerous situation without any help. She doesn't need to lose anything else," Shi continued, looking back down at the screen. After a moment, Kore asked, "Why bother now?" Shi replied simply, "Cause I'm done with most of my basic training, and I have a partner to help me. That's weird; for some reason the gummi ship says that there is no human life on this world. Only animals. For some reason, Azumi isn't counted as a human either." Kore shrugged and asked, "So when do we land?" Shi looked up at Kore and replied, "I'm going on there while you're staying in the gummi ship. No arguments, okay?" Kore groaned and turned his back on Shi.

As Shi set his feet upon the ground, he noticed that it was closer to his face. He also noticed that he had four, furry, legs now and now arms. Looking around him, Shi found himself in a plain with a pond nearby. Running over to it, Shi saw that he was no longer human. He was lion cub. His fur was a black as his normal hair. He had a tail too. Shi remembered something similar happened on Alantica(sp?). He guessed that his clothes and the rest of his belongings, including his scythe, was left back on the gummi ship. Or somewhere in subspace. So all he had was his teeth and his keyblade to fight with. Wonderful. He wasn't even sure how he was going to use his keyblade. He looked around again and saw a rather large rock formation a half a mile away, so he decided to go to it and try to find Azumi.

((Blah, hard to RP with the change))

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on July 14th 2009, 5:14 pm

Azumi looked around, still rather helpless, wondering what she was going to do if anyone showed up, then, she saw a strange rock formation ahead of her, which she had somehow failed to notice, so she decided that maybe she should go check it out. Tripping one last time to her chagrin, the lioness heard something and twitched her ears. It was the sound of a ship landing, but it seemed so loud.

Cautiously, she turned her head toward the sound and saw Shi. What the heck is he doing here? She gave out a huff and decided to play a trick on him, if she could avoid tripping over herself and falling flat to her face. Lavender eyes gleamed with mischief as she retracted her claws into her paws and began to sneak up on Shi. Getting closer to the cub, who was also heading to the rock structure, Azumi had to hold back a sneeze or two, thanks to the high grasses tickling her nose.

Cautiously, Azumi hunkered down in a pouncing position, hoping to surprise Shi and not startle him. Up, she leaped into the air, closing in on Shi, but missing slightly, and landing on the ground, creating a mini dust thunderhead around herself, which caused her to sneeze a few times in a row.

The lioness, if smaller than most, tried to smile at Shi, but wondered what the result would be. Also, Azumi wanted to see if she could use her magic in this form, so she tried writing, "Hi, Shi..." The lioness was wondering what would happen when they reached the rock structure and what she would do if Shi couldn't read in this form.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 15th 2009, 5:17 pm

A heartless? Shi thought, as he heard something thrashing through the tall grass around him. He sniffed the air and recognized Azumi's scent, he was also surprised that his sense of smell was improved . Shi sat down and watched as Azumi tried to surprise him. He looked at her sneezing form with amusement. "You know, you're not very careful, or sneaky. I mean, I have ears. You probably scared away every small creature within half a mile," Shi meowed, jokingly. "Anyways, I'm glad you found me. It saves me some time. And you do know, you can talk to me through the rings right?" Shi continued, holding up a paw to show her the ring on it. He stood up. "You know, that belt makes you look pretty funny," Shi said, looking her over. Chuckling, he asked, "You're going to the giant stone thing over there, right?"

Kore was pissed. Why did Shi always leave him behind? He was a decent fighter, even if he wasn't, it was Shi's fault for not letting him tag along. He never got to see what Shi saw. Kore angrily kicked the dashboard, which was a mistake. Suddenly, everything went dark. Before Kore could blink, a light starting blinking red and a robotic voice repeated "Intruder" in a loud voice. Kore frantically tried to take control, but nothing worked. Then he found himself falling towards basin of water. It wasn't deep enough to make him swim and struggle, but it was really close to his face. Which was furry and had a muzzle. Freaked out, Kore started checking out his body to find it was the body of a cheetah cub. He looked around to see that he was not alone.

((As in, Kore is in Pride Rock...thing, near Ashlyn.))

Last edited by Shi on July 15th 2009, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 15th 2009, 6:13 pm

The water felt nice as the young cheetah lapped up the cool liquid. Thankfully the air around hear was cooler, but nonetheless still warm. The sounds around her seemed typical for Pride Rock on a day such as this. She heard the leaves swaying in the light breezes, zebra's calling to one another from across the plains and the various other animals scratching their hooves or feet as they trotted over the rocks.

But suddenly there was a rush in the air and Ashlyn's head shot up, erect just as her ears were.

With wide eyes she watched as what looked to be a cheetah cub fell from the sky and splash into the water. With a startled sound she leaped into the water and with the water not being very deep at all, Ashlyn made her way towards the fallen cheetah. She hoped he wasn't hurt or didn't get hurt from the fall since the water was so shallow. As she came to the cub, she did her best to keep her distance as her head dipped towards the water- sniffing.

"Hello there,"
Ashlyn tilted her head and blinked at him. Her tail swished from side to side in the air as she picked her head up again. There was the slightest bit of alarm in her voice as she spoke to the cheetah, "Are you alright?! You're not hurt are you?"

Last edited by Ashlyn on July 15th 2009, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on July 15th 2009, 6:18 pm

Azumi saw Shi's amusement and smiled, or, tried to, then she walked up to Shi and rubbed up against him playfully, as well as in greeting. The girl noticed that the boy was making a comment on how strange the belt looked on her, and her eyes changed from joyful to playfully angered. "What would you have me do, use my teeth?" Then again, he had a point, even with the weapon, she wasn't sure about how she could use it here. Then it clicked that Shi was checking her over, and she wondered why.

Seeing the ring on his paw, Azumi colored slightly in the cheeks, which must have looked strange for a lioness, or, for that matter, any animal, and she hung her head. Thought it disappeared with everything else...sorry... Hearing the lion ask if she was headed to the big rock, the girl nodded her head. Want to...race...there...or just walk? The halfling was really feeling playful in this world for some reason, perhaps it was because of the rich life of the earth found here.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 15th 2009, 8:26 pm

Shi started walking towards the big rock and replied, "No thanks." Shi didn't like running unless he had too, which included dangerous situations. Besides, with becoming a Keyblade warrior, there was an awful lot of running and it was relaxing to walk. "So what brings you here?" Shi asked, not bothering to use his ring.

Kore looked at the other cat, confused. He really didn't know what was going on, nor why he was a cat and why another cat could talk. Unlike Shi, who had a similar though more human experience in Atlantica, Kore had no experience or even knowledge of this kind of possibility. "Um...I think so. Though, I don't know exactly," Kore said, finally. Even talking as an animal surprised him. "I'm not crazy right, I'm really a cheetah right?" He asked, wanting to clarify things.

Last edited by Shi on July 15th 2009, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 15th 2009, 9:25 pm

Ashlyn simply stared at the other cat for a few moments before speaking. She remembered how she had been this confused as well when she first came to the Pridelands. It seriously wasn't every day she'd go from human to cat within a matter of moments and it had been quite disorienting. There was the sensation of standing up on four legs for the first time and having a tail and ears and most importantly, instead of flesh, there was fur. Lots of fur that made the sun seem ten times hotter.

The cheetah chuckled a bit, her eyes lighting up, "Heh, no, you're not crazy and yes! You are a tiger, no mistake about that."

Ashlyn nudged his side with her paw, gently helping him up. The big cat grinned, "I'm Ashlyn, it's nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 15th 2009, 10:08 pm

((Changed Kore's animal to Cheetah))

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on July 16th 2009, 2:56 pm

Azumi looked away from Shi for a moment. I'm sorry... looking back at him, she continued, I feel...more playful than normal here...perhaps it's the form, or perhaps it's the powers of Gaea...don't worry...she is not corrupt here, for this place is like a haven to her. The lioness stumbled over a slight dip in the land, but other than that, she was getting used to the change of her form. Lavender eyes looked up at the sky when Shi asked his question. I was...seeking Gaea...in slight hopes that she may be in her right mind and I could get through to her.

She looked around her and sighed by the serenity of everything. "I'm happy that you're here, Shi," Azumi wrote. "Thank you. In truth, I keep blaming myself for the fate that befell you when we first met, for I believe no one should be made a Guardian against their will, but then, I realized...you don't seem to mind it." The halfling had reached the base of the rocks and looked up. Time to climb, it seems... "I'm sorry...my thoughts seem to run away without sense and form words without problems here...I just thought...you should know..."

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 17th 2009, 12:24 pm

Shi listened to Azumi, and read, silently. When she finished, Shi told her, "You know, I didn't go with you because I had to, I went because I wanted too. And if I wanted to, I could have easily removed this ring." Though, Shi didn't address the idea of visiting Gaea. If he did, he wouldn't know what to say. Shi jumped on the nearest rock and looked down at Azumi. "Let's go."

Kore shook the water from his fur and walked on dry land. "Hello Ashlyn, I'm Kore. What are you doing here?" Kore asked.

((Yes, it's short, but I'm having trouble >.>))

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 17th 2009, 1:25 pm

Ashlyn's ears twitched as she watched the other cheetah shake himself free of the water and make his way to the dry ground. She followed slightly behind him for the sake of keeping up the conversation and keeping out of the place where others would surely drink from. The female cat sat and flicked the water off her front paws, her tail twitching behind her to do the same. Since smiling as a cat looked a bit ridiculous, Ashlyn's eyes lit up with amusement.

"Well.. I was getting a drink, but then I saw you fall from the sky," she chuckled a bit, "though so far it's seemed to be the most eventful part of my day." Ashlyn blinked as her amusement turned into playful curiosity, "What are you doing here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on July 19th 2009, 10:17 pm

Azumi simply nodded her head and struggled up onto a rock, hoping that it would get easier on the way up. Looking at Shi, the girl thought, I see your point...and I'm sorry if I worry you while I'm in this form...with the playfulness comes klutziness, it seems.

The lioness heard water dripping into a pool, seemingly near the top of the structure, and she realized that she was quite thirsty. This enabled her to push herself to go faster and try harder to reach the top, but even with footholds, it proved to be a challenge. The halfling began to pant a little, but was still determined to keep going. Shi, I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough...when I get my voice back and Gaea's Darkness is gone...I'll have to repay you somehow, even if you were to say 'I was just being a friend', I still want to...

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 23rd 2009, 4:52 pm

((i'm taking myself out of this, sorry if it'll be dead now x_x))

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down