» Marionette
Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda)

Go down

Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) Empty Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda)

Post by Yima on July 11th 2009, 11:51 am

In the wee hours of the morning not many stirred int he town of Halloween save for the bats, spiders, and crawling creatures unaware of time's part in a day. There were others easily that buggered to life, shambling their way from the sinking cold shadows reflecting off the shallow pooled water; a brief sigh of nature after a rainfall. No inhabitant ever truly needed sleep that born to the realm of all hallows eve though that did not stop them from enjoying dreams of fright rattling in their beds shrieks lie the domino effect lighting their neighbor's own pleasant respites bright with fear. The resident military however would walk the darkened dreary streets guarding from visitor's unasked or properly received into the social framework. Being his day to dawn the night shift Yima shifted his shoulders as he walked ruffling the shredded trench coat he had only recently procured from the wreckage of his past outfight adorned with a forest green vest below the tapering shreds of grey leather keeping his aqua marine eyes on the situation around him and canine ears attentive. His main concern was heartless emerging as the townsfolk slept in their beds and as he walked his thoughts kept there with his work with the low kiss of the wind on his face, his leather boots creaking against the cobble stone road, and the buildings reaching high into the wide open sky on either of his sides quiet.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) Empty Re: Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda)

Post by Cepeda on July 11th 2009, 11:57 am

Cepeda appears in Halloween town jumping out of his Gummi ship. as Cepeda walks around town, he views the sight of Heartless causing nautical nonsense all around the town. "Poor Universe bothered by the wretched Soulless beings" He wlks down town viewing the man on the rooftop as he wall jumps off buildings he lands on a building next to the one the other man is sitting on

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img]Midnigt Patrol (Private: Cepeda) Fd2a846[/img]

Cepeda's Magic:30
Issac's Magic:30
Cepeda
Cepeda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 22nd 2009, 10:52 am

The towering buildings overlooked the king of all hollows’ eve stared down at him stepping lightly on the pavement waiting for a moment to act; his attention beyond his own thoughts he recalled his tell tale spell for times like these and with a thought a soft light began to waft off of his semi-lithe form as his coal black hair rested at the base of his neck hidden away from sight by his hood. The evening chill never pierced the confines of his grey leather trench coat save for the space at his heels where his boots protected him. A disturbance to the hallow night mad itself known with the sound foot wear beating on the peaks of roofs and a shout from high above the attentive guardian’s head already turned to the direction of interest, “as much as I would like to wish you well at these late hours I would like to know who I am speaking to… it isn’t every night you meet someone scaling roof tops”.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda on July 22nd 2009, 6:46 pm

Cepeda then replies "True, my name is Cepeda Hardy" as he looks at the Moonlight and the Heartless as he sees them walking the streets and he thinks of his keyblade the Manget to Metal in their terms. He makes a giant leap to the ground. As he lands he walks to him sticking his hand out waiting the reply of a handshake.

Last edited by Cepeda on July 22nd 2009, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:

Cepeda
Cepeda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 22nd 2009, 6:57 pm

OOC: >< I'm on the road no building tops.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda on July 22nd 2009, 8:10 pm

OCC:Edited

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:

Cepeda
Cepeda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 24th 2009, 12:58 am

OOC: Yeahz ^_^

Yima raised his furry eye brow as his white linen wrapped hands swayed by his sides between his cloak of grey and forest green vest emblazoned with the face of a being one might find carved into the face of a grave stone; mouth open akin to a dragon's maw looking strait out to the young man before its wearer hidden between folds of leather and blind. If Cepeda was telling the truth giving his name out then the honesty would be appreciated… though the occurrence of this likeness rarely seemed to bring out favorable outcomes he would have to remain on his guard he knew raising his eyebrow to the visitor eying his hands for any poison lased pins or implements finding the space barren of the items in question. Intending no ill will he extended his hand out to the other young man with little elapsed time, “I’m Yima Qwin and welcome to the town of all hallows’ eve”, he said leaning his head to one side about an inch curious of the town’s visitor, “is there anything I might be able to help you with here, it is not normal to find visitors scaling roof tops especially during the night”.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down