I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open)

Go down

Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) Empty Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open)

Post by Dylan on July 2nd 2009, 5:13 pm

It was a beautiful day in Port Royal. The sun shone brightly, bathing all the resident in a warm light. Citizens of the pirating world were all in the streets, mothers shopping at the market while their sons and daughters played tag. The bright blue waters crashed up against the sandy beaches. High up the sky, the Pirate King Dylan drove the royal gummi ship and was carrying his most precious cargo; the beautiful Natsuki. Suddenly the pirate gummi ship landed in the blue ocean alongside the docks. The pale skinned nobody let out a small smile and looked over at Suki. “Welcome to Port Royal.” Dylan said as he let out a small wicked smile walking towards the exit hatch, and opening it. “This way.” Dylan said as he let out a friendly smile waiting for Suki. “Watch your step love.” Dylan said in a caring voice as he gently grabbed Nastuki’s hand and led her down the metal ramp and onto the wooden dock. Dylan then started walking towards the town of Port Royal still holding Suki’s hand. “So what do you think of my world so far?” Dylan asked as the two reached the town and walked around the various citizens. As they walked through the town, all the citizens would stop and stare, who could blame them with the outfits the two were wearing. After all, Port Royal was a world that was eternally stuck in the past while both Suki and Dylan were wearing clothing from present times. “So love, I assume that you would like to visit the lab.” Dylan said as he stopped in the middle of the street and looked down at Suki’s flawless face.

OOC: I know it's like really short but for the moment my muse has taken a break haha...

Post Count=1,001+current post count

MP-100
Darkness, Molten, Twilight, learning element: Rose

Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) Dylansiggy
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) Empty Re: Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open)

Post by Natsuki Nakamura on July 3rd 2009, 8:14 pm

Natsuki gave a gleeful smile as the ship finally landed. Her heart began to thump excitedly in her chest as she looked from the ship windows and at the lullaby of Dylan's voice. She noticed how Dylan was going to get the door for her, so waited patiently, an adrenaline rush already occurring knowing that he would be right next to her in a matter of milliseconds. She grabbed his hand instantly as he stretched it out for her. She clutched it with such desire, she felt different. I can't believe I could ever end up loving somebody so much. she thought in her head, her heart still melting in her heart as she felt the smooth texture of Dylan's hand."Don't worry, I'm be careful." She assured him with a small smile. She stepped on the wood dock, her head quickly to rotate in various directions to look around. The water sparkled like stars and the sky and look as fluid as silk. The sun felt warm on her body and she enjoyed being able to see another beach just as Destiny Islands. Her mouth slightly was agape from how stunned she felt by the scenery. She began to willingly walk with Dylan towards the town. She looked at the dissimilar people, their outfits, their faces. She was quick to smile, Its just really a whole new world.she thought. "Why, Dylan, your world is just as striking as you. I have no words that could describe it. Its so, antique, its...perfect." She said with such awe in every word. "The outdated era that this town holds. Its breath taking." She sincerely spoke to him. She felt him stop and she stopped along with him. She looked up at Dylan's face, almost shying away from it, but impossible to do when it was so charming to set eyes on. "Well," She began to answer his question. "I know I want to go to the lab, definitely of course, but is there some place you'd like to go first?" She asked him, reassuring that Dylan's desires were met first before hers.

OOC: hey, don't worry about it at all, its great x3

"I took full advantage of being taken full advantage of."
Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki Nakamura

http://www.myspace.com/vampire_mistress_lullaby

Back to top Go down

Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open) Empty Re: Getting the Royal Treatment (Suki, then open)

Post by Dylan on July 18th 2009, 6:01 pm

Dylan let out one of his small crooked smiles as he heard Suki tell him that Port Royal is just as striking as he was and how she liked the old time feeling of the place. “Well I’m glad you like it Suki. Most people don’t like how Port Royal is set in the past.” Dylan said still smiling as he looked into Natsuki’s purple eyes. Dylan then heard Suki say that she wants to go to the lab but that they could go somewhere he wants first. “Well I could show you around the town.” Dylan said as he grabbed Suki’s hand and started walking down the cobblestone sidewalk. As they walked, Dylan looked down at Suki and let out another smile. How could I have gotten so lucky…I never thought I’d have a life like this. The pale skinned nobody thought to himself as he continued to look down at Natsuki. “Here is the local blacksmith, one of the best in all the worlds. If you ever need anything just mention my name and you can get it for free.” Dylan said as the two continued to walk past the blacksmiths’ shop. Dylan then decided that he should show the pale skinned beauty at his side one of the most popular and secret hangouts in Port Royal. Dylan turned down an alley and kept walking until they reached a solid brick wall. Dylan brought up his free hand and tapped on a discolored brick. Just then, a part of the brick wall opened with a soft thud. Dylan then gracefully walked through the door making sure not to let go of Natsuki’s slender hand. Once Inside, the young pirate king stopped and looked down at Suki. “Alright Suki, this is one of Port Royal’s most popular hangouts. It’s also the most dangerous.” Dylan said in a serious voice as he continued to look down at Suki. Dylan then continued to walk slowly into the dark building. “I’ve made a lot of enemies with other pirates and they will not think twice about attacking. Odds are they won’t be here, but just in case be on your guard love.” Dylan said and let out a reassuring smile as he bent down and lightly kissed Suki. “And if someone does happen to attack don’t hesitate to kill.” Dylan said as the two reached the bar that was full of both teens and adults.

MP-100

Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Nakamura on July 20th 2009, 7:04 pm

Natsuki gave a breath-taking smile at him saying that she liked the town. She couldn't be any happier with the town's set up. It was absolute. Natsuki listened as he said that he could show her around town. "Yes! Let's do that." She said enthusiastically. Natsuki felt Dylan's hand and she could feel her cheecks blush. Every time. She thought sarcastically, mainly because she was embarrassed to show Dylan's effect on her. Natsuki gave a small, playful giggle. "I'll keep notes on him for sure." Natsuki replied to Dylan reassured. Natsuki continued to follow after Dylan's lead. She disregarded where they would go, she just wanted to maintain at his side.

When Natsuki was taken to the alley, she admittedly was suspicious. hmmm. Well, this has bound to be interesting. She thought in her head with an irrefutable smile. Natsuki watched as Dylan gave a tap on a random brick she obviously didn't know what special, and before her eyes, part of the brick wall opened to them both. "You don't see that everyday." She muttered under her breath. Then again, in these new worlds, you get to see something new everyday. This shouldn't come as a surprise. If anything, falling in love is the most surprising thing I have discovered. Natsuki looked up at Dylan, his eyes were already focused on hers. She could already feel the blushing getting ready to ignite. Darn... However, she remember that Dylan had something important to say to her. Well, anything he says is important. She said with a grin. "Don't worry, love." She said with a small wink. Abruptly, she could feel Dylan's kiss planted on her and she felt breathless yet once more. She wanted to continue it, but he broke it before she could keep going along with it. She gave a small chuckle. "hehe, darling, I love your humor." She said with another chuckle.

As they entered, she beheld the scenery. Not was it just filled with adults as she was anticipating, but also with teenagers. that surely made things more intriguing. "A bar? I've never been in one before." She said with a small giggle as she looked up at Dylan with enchanted eyes that would only look at Dylan's with such an intensity. With her free hand, she scratched her temple and looked at Dylan with a sheepish smile. "So...umm..do you drink?" she asked him as her eyes rotated around to look at the tables that were mostly filled with people already, only to have her eyes meet Dylan once mroe. She'd always feel safe there.

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on August 6th 2009, 10:10 pm

As the two started to walk further into the bar, Dylan reached down and grabbed Suki’s slender hand making sure that no one got any ideas. Dylan then head Suki say that she’s never been into a bar before. The young pirate king let out a small chuckle. “Well if you’re gonna be staying in Port Royal, this isn’t going to be the last time you’ll go into a bar.” Dylan said teasingly as he let out a small smile. “Well I will admit I do drink at times. Just not as often as some of the locals do.” The pale skinned nobody said with a crooked smile when he heard Natsuki ask if he drank. The couple soon reached Dylan’s favorite square table that had two chairs around it. The only problem was that their were two men who had obviously had too much to drink. The pirate king simply walked up to the table and stood beside the two men. “Move.” Dylan said in a dark and commanding tone.

One of the drunks let out a loud drunk laugh. “And just who the hell do you think you are?” One of the men said as the two staggered out of their seats. It was then that the two men actually realized who they were talking to. “Now move along.” Dylan said once again in a commanding tone. “Screw that we can take you.” One of the men said as the two held up their fists as they staggered left and right. “If you even try and hit me you’ll regret it.” Dylan said calmly as the two drunkards inched their way closer. One of the drunks attempted to punch Dylan right in the face, but the pale skinned nobody simply moved to the left and grabbed the man’s wrist and brought up his pale right hand and slammed it into the man’s elbow causing it to break with a loud cracking sound. The man screamed out in pain as Dylan simply tossed him to the side. Dylan then looked back up and saw the other man had a gun pointed straight towards his head. “Now who’s got the upper hand.” The other drunk said as he waved his gun in front of the pale skinned nobody’s face. Dylan looked back at Suki and let out a small chuckle. “The bartender is giving away free rum.” Dylan said with a smile as he pointed over towards the barkeep. The drunk immediately turned to see and while he was distracted Dylan kicked the man right in the gut and sent him flying a couple feet.

After the whole ordeal, Dylan turned back to Suki with an apologetic smile on his face. “I’m sorry you had to see that love.” Dylan said sincerely as he grabbed Suki slender hand and lightly kissed it. Dylan then pulled out a chair for the dark haired goddess and ushered her to sit. Once Suki had sat down, Dylan went and sat down in the seat across from her. “Rule number one in Port Royal…Take what you want, give nothing back.” The pirate king said as he folded his arms across the table and let out a small smile and looked straight into Suki’s eyes. “So Suki…tell me more about yourself.” Dylan said in a kind tone wondering what kind of life his new flame had lived.

MP-100

Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Nakamura on August 11th 2009, 11:13 am

Natsuki felt Dylan's hand grasp her own now, sending electrical currents throughout her body. She gave a smile at the paralyzing feeling. She chuckled at his comment about this not being her last time in a bar. Natsuki turned to look around the bar, examining her surroundings. Most were older men, most with buffed arms. Women were of the least to be found. Both Teenage boys and girls were to be seen, mostly hanging with their same age group and maintaining a far distance from the drunk adults. Smart choice. She thought in her head. She kept looking around as Dylan explained he didn't drink as much as the locals. The behaviour of the drunks made her feel uneasy. She knew the substance caused people to act our of their normal range of decency, that being a good enough reason not to have consumed it before--until now. It can't hurt to try it. She thought innocently in her mind. Natsuki opened her mouth to say something, but closed it when she heard Dylan telling people to move from a specific square table.

A menacing scent brewed in the air at this specific spot at the bar. Natsuki remained still as a twig and bit the bottom of her lip. She wasn't distraught to the maximum, aware that Dylan was a powerful being. This seemed to comfort her. Natsuki didn't realize tht she had already taken 3 steps back, stepping away so she could clearly see the scene better. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Men, and their whole "I'm better then you." attitude." She thought in her head. In less than a minute, the quarrel had finished. Natsuki watched as Dylan walked over to her and could see the sincere apology at the corner of his lips. "No, don't even worry about it." She earnestly said. "Interesting rule. I'm sure I could live up to that." She said with a small grin.

She sat down as Dylan offered her a chair to sit in. She leaned back in her chair and gave a sigh as he asked her about her. "hmmmm." She began. "It's not all that intriguing. I really don't know much. All I know is that I was raised by Toya. She's in her 60's now. She's who I consider my mother. I don't know about my parents. All I know is that I was born on October 31st, according to the slip of paper left with me. I've...always liked to learn. I always keep a notebook around to write new interesting data. Everything i do, or I'm good at, I do it out of simple interest...I suppose one day my curiosity will be the death of me." She gave a small chuckle, realizing her own words. Its true. She said in her defense to herself in her mind. "I've never really wondered about my parents. I don't know their names or they're looks. There's nothing I can do about it. I've always wondered who they were, but, I'm not sure about how i could track them down. She said, her eyes rolled down to the floor as a mellow expression covered her face. She paused for a moment, then quickly put her elbows on the table and rested her chin on the top of her folded hands. Her face showed no more sadness, but just curiosity. "But, tell me about you. I'm more than sure that you have an enthralling history." She said with a small smile that showed some of her white teeth.

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down