» Marionette
Formal Resignation EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Formal Resignation EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Formal Resignation EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Formal Resignation EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Formal Resignation EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Formal Resignation

Go down

Formal Resignation Empty Formal Resignation

Post by Leo on June 22nd 2009, 2:18 am

Okay so I have been a part of this site since it was a mere baby. I joined way back in 2007 shortly after Morpheus who led me to join this site. I have had many fun times, quite a few bad times, but over all I have enjoyed my stay here. I will always remember the friends that I have made and the times that we spent together on Skype and PS3 online. I will probably sign in from time to time, but I just wanted to formally turn in my resignation.

Before I go, here is a little recap of my time here.

Upon first joining I immidiately got on Zexion's bad side, which isn't hard to do, but what can ya say, I was the newby! I first RP'd with MorpheusZero, it was a friendly match, I remember kneeing him in the face, lol. He taught me a lot and for that I will always be thankful.

It wasn't long before I was spreading my wings and finding friends and making enemies on my own. At first it was Demyx in a topic called "A First Encounter", in the topic we battled it out, trying to see who was stronger. The topic lasted FOREVER, but eventually we both gave up and became friends til the end.

Sir Nicolas was next. He was the first Christian that I found on the site and boy was i glad to find him. He was nice and helped me to grow in my RPing skillz.

Then of course there was Xemnas who invited me to a secret meeting. I for once felt like I belonged here. Then a bunch of drama exploded everywhere and I got blamed for it...yada yada yada.

Anyways, then my character, Leo, took a turn for the good side. I founded the Guardians of Restoration with the approval from Roxas who I think joined as well. Among the first members were Terradagger, Riku, Sir Nicolas, Forte, Felonix, Riko Hikari, Mohon and Pinky Rose, who was also new on the site.

As time went on my REAL life took a turn for the worse and I lost a loved one...went through a bunch more drama and thought I couldn't take it anymore. I remember I handed down the reigns of the GOR to Ashlyn and Terradagger. Then a few months later a vote decided that Pinky Rose should lead my old group and she has led them well ever since. It is an honor that my cousin, Atlas, now serves under her in the GoR.

I remember the days of the many adventures that Yuffie Kisaragi and Dylan, along with Myself, took. We explored the ruins in Hollow Bastion , Port Royal, Isla De Muerta, and many more places. That is the most fun and I will always remember the two of you. Ah...the good ole days. We were inseperable.

Then later on, before I left, I asked Biscuits to battle against me in what would be my final battle. Blood was shed and I was slain on the beaches of Destiny Island. It wasn't until much later that I wished i had never left the site. So after having a nice long chat with Zexion, he aloud me to be the first member to ever be resurrected. I was then given the title "The Guardian of Resurrected Gale". I served many more months, another year in fact and now it is down to this. I have been on the site officially for two years and six days.

Thank you all who have stood by my side through the tough times. I will never forget you. But don't fret, I'll still get on every now and then to check on my friends and to make sure everything is fine. Just know that I will miss you all.

To those that I have offended and to those that I have treated as dirt, I am truly sorry. I never meant any harm. I only hope that you can forgive me and remember me for the good times and not the bad.

Pinky Rose:Thank you for being one of the best friends on here I could have ever asked for. You have always been willing to give me a second chance when no one else would dream of it. You are a great person and I do hope that this is not the last time we speak.

MorpheusZero: Thank you for always being my friend. Though we may fight and not always get along, you have been my best friend for years now and there will always be a special place in my heart for you.

Biscuits: You have been so crazy since the moment i first met you. You have made me laugh when I wanted to just bust out in tears. You have rarely been serious, but you make up for it when you are. Thank you Chicken buddy!

Riko HIkari: Thank you also for sharing your pains and sorrows with me when I was going through a hard time. You have really helped me to see the good in life and to not just point out the bad.

Riku: You have been someone that I can rely on. I know that we weren't the best of friends, but you were really good to talk to and you were always good for a laugh, hell, you were good for an hour full of laughter.

Roxas: I probably pissed you off more than anyone on here, besides Zexion and Xemnas of course, lol. Thank you for being patient with me when I was a mere newb in this big world of KH. Thank you for everything that you have done to help me out!

Enigma/Max Aeros: Those random attacks that we would do on different worlds were always a blast! RAAAAAMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i have left anyone out, I am sorry. I am pressed for time and it's getting really late here. Again, I wish all of you the absolute best!

Thank you all! God bless!

-Sir Leo
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Formal Resignation Empty Re: Formal Resignation

Post by Azumi Cho on June 22nd 2009, 2:33 am

Aw, so you're really going...lol, I don't ever think I could forget our first meeting...I really expected you to win that tourney, since I was something of a noob then, so I was like, "How did I win? It really, really should have been him...I feel kinda bad now..." Anyway, it was truly nice to meet you, and I hate to correct people, but Jeremi (Xeremij at the time) only asked Riko to join the Guardians...it never really happened.

Anyway, sorry it kind of became a trip down memory lane, but I wish you the best in all you do, Leo, and remember to just try your best and let God handle the rest. See you around.

~ Azumi Cho

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on June 22nd 2009, 5:10 pm

How come i got the same color as Enigma? WTF???

Just kidding... Be good Bro. May life take you to my house to play some PS3 later....or actually invite me over next time your dad gets the grill out.... :)

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on June 22nd 2009, 5:38 pm

Azumi: Yes, I've been thinking about it for a while and I feel like it is the best choice right now.

Morph: lol dude, as soon as you get back home I'll be right there. We're having a cookout when you get home too just so ya know.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on June 22nd 2009, 6:58 pm

A welcome back party? Am I invited?

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on June 23rd 2009, 9:41 am

lol of course ! That's why we're waiting til you get home, :)
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down