» Marionette
Shaman king site EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Shaman king site EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Shaman king site EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Shaman king site EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Shaman king site EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Shaman king site

Go down

Shaman king site Empty Shaman king site

Post by Alex on June 19th 2009, 10:41 pm

deleted

http://shamanworld.freeforums.org
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Shaman king site Empty Re: Shaman king site

Post by Cepeda on June 19th 2009, 10:43 pm

il Join if you join my site
Cepeda
Cepeda

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on June 19th 2009, 10:43 pm

shure

Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on June 19th 2009, 11:16 pm

Er, hello? You left the site? You aren't supposed to come back and post an advertisement, until you actually RP. If you want to use this site to help your own site, at least help back. Seriously.

Shaman king site Rozelux2Shaman king site Rozelux
Shaman king site 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on June 19th 2009, 11:19 pm

i will help this site i will have this site get more members

Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on June 19th 2009, 11:30 pm

No dumbass, we may need members but we need ACTIVE members, if you think you actually have the capability to run a site well and have a good enough traffic hold, then well go on. But I bet hardly anyone is going to join. What I MEANT was that if you seriously came to this site just to advertise your site that's going to eventually die, you might as well not thought of coming here in the first place. Hardly anyone is going to join your site when you lack basic spelling and grammar to run a site that people can even read. It looks ugly and poorly done. You aren't going to get good traffic unless you spend the hours and hours needed to properly polish your site before you present it to others for them to join. Unless you actually manage to get people to join our site and stay active, including yourself, I don't think you even have the right to post an advertisement here.

Shaman king site Rozelux2Shaman king site Rozelux
Shaman king site 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on June 19th 2009, 11:38 pm

have you heard of digimon tamer forum i got over 3308 members to join hat site and it been number one in it Popular Online Games for a year and here proof http://www.onlinegamesinn.com

Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on June 20th 2009, 12:52 am

Dude seriously what the fuck is y our problem? Do you think the amount of members makes a fucking difference? It matters on fucking activity you dipshit If there’s two members that are more active than all of your fucking 3 thousand who give a flippin’ feathery cock what amount of numbers guess what, there site is fucking better. Second of all who the FUCK DOESN’T NOTICE the rule differences? For your fucking little shaman king shit of a site’s rules are completely different from the Digimon tamers ones. Hell you could have easily copied and pasted to and changed the formatting to make it seem like it REALLY was yours, but hell IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE YOUR FUCKING SITE TO FUCKING BEGIN WITH ANYWAY. That person’s linguistic skills far surpass yours for they are able to at least write a sentence with proper grammar. ALL YOUR FUCKING SENTENCES LACK CORRECT FUCKING STRUCTURE AND MAKES IT SO FUCKIN DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THAT HARDLY ANYONE RPS WITH YOU. Not that if you could write a decent sentence they would anyway, you are far too arrogant and fucking stupid for anyone to want to RP with your fucking lame ass anyway. Hell Forte was pissed yeah, like he usually does when people like you are fucking stupid and don’t even understand the fucking rules. You have to be ACTIVE on this site to even advertise and since you can’t do that why the fuck would anyone want to join? Unless of course you’re Mr. Jeff Hardy here whose Character post originally hasn’t even reached this amount of words in the first fucking place anyway? So hopefully you learn a fucking lesson, 1) Learn to write properly 2) Respect what (experienced) members are saying they know what they are fucking talking about when it comes to this shit, whether or not what type of mood they seem to be in they usually have a cause for fucking having attitude to begin with. Another fucking thing WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ADVERTISE HERE WHEN MOST OF US DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU? From what we’ve seen we can EASILY fucking see that you aren’t dedicated to this site so how would they know they’d be dedicated to yours and bother wasting your time? Another thing is FUCK YOU for coming back to only FUCKING advertise you creepy fucking BITCH. Listen you ignorant piece of shit that you hate when you take fucking dumps, when you. Another thing your stupidity makes me me want to spank one of those babies in africa that are starving and dig through the trash and food with a chainsaw after bombing them with an atom bomb that doesn't kill but only deforms them in ways that chickenclusterfeatherfucks their minds so they end up retarded and looking like they were born with a mental STD that makes them lactate from their nostrils every time they blink, and as I spank them I will turn on the chainsaw and watch the bits, after that i will stop once their lower body is destroyed and then forced their faces on a boiling stove that they use to make burgers at a fast food restaurant that get spit on and then after that i want to rip out their stomachs and force feed it back to them causing their esophagus to erode from the stomach acids, after that i will pull it back out and shove it down his lungs so he will suffocated through a concoction of blood and acid, then after that I will rip out whatever remains of his large intestine and keep it intact in his body to the best of my ability and put it in his mouth so when he shits as he dies he will be eating his own shit. YOU FAIL SO EPICALLY MUCH YOU MAKE ME NOT WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF YOU FUCKING ANTIEMOSUNEVAFUCKINGBITCH.

Sincerely,
Chicken A-la King

Edit: P.S THIS IS FUCKING LONGER THAN ANY OF YOUR GODDAMN RP POSTS ON THIS FUCKING SITE!

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on June 20th 2009, 12:59 am

you right i should kill my self at lease i don't have to live a lie any more

Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on June 20th 2009, 1:01 am

enough alex don't post here again until you actually do something around here, and don't try to make us feel sorry for you since frankly we all have our own stuff to deal with. none of us need to extra burden

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down