Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on June 15th 2009, 1:31 am

Azumi sighed as she gulped down a feeling of nervousness, for this was the first time that she had intended to break it to her "parents". I wonder, will they be mad? They don't seem the type, but...I'm just glad Satsu isn't around...breaking it to them with her there would be tougher than normal...she'd probably be laughing it off, or trying to... The girl shook a little as her ship landed right in front of the nurse's office, taking time to sweep over her appearance quickly. Seeing that her hoodie was straight, as were her brown cargo pants, the girl opened the hatch of her ship, taking a deep breath as she did so.

Stepping from the ship slowly, the girl wished that she was wearing a kimono for some reason, probably to hide from everyone that knew her there, because, even though she was shy, everyone who had an illness at one point had met "the strange girl from the woods who's the nurse's aid" as she'd heard it put. Walking doggedly up to the door, Azumi rapped on it with her hand, waiting for the nurse to come, rather, dreading when the nurse would come. Nii-chan didn't seem to mind any more or less that I was mute...nor did Shi...or anyone else I met, really...but change is a hard thing to over come... Her heart seemed to beat, pause, then beat again, until the door opened, then it started to race.

"How may I-" The warm, motherly voice stopped suddenly, and Azumi found herself being wrapped up in a hug. The Nurse, whose red hair was up in a bun, began shaking gently. "Oh, Azumi..." she said, stroking the girl's cheek briefly, her olive eyes filling up with tears, "how have you been?"

Azumi was, well, speechless, even thoughtless, for anything she thought of writing with her magic just seemed to vanish as quickly as it came, so she just smiled and bowed her head by bending her waist as she normally would if she was reporting for work.

The nurse laughed a little, explaining, "You're free now, you don't have to do that, you know? What about that boy who you left here with, is he nice?"

Azumi just stared, trying to think of anything to write, but couldn't find the strength to...it was as though something was keeping her from simply stating that she was mute. This angered the girl slightly, causing her to clench her left hand into a fist.

Worry had set into the nurse's features by now, for Azumi was only like this if she didn't know someone. "A-Azumi..." her voice trembled a little, as she tried not to put a hand up to her mouth, now seeing the pink scar on her former assistant's neck, "d-did something happen to you?"

Seeing the nurse worry over her made the halfling put her own worry aside, so she smiled, finally writing in the air, "I can no longer speak, Nurse...but please, don't worry and don't seek vengeance, even if you wanted to...you couldn't defeat him..."

The nurse's lip quivered as she read what Azumi wrote; suddenly, she buried the girl's head in her chest while tears rolling down her slightly plump cheeks hit Azumi's head. "I should have never...never let you leave. No matter what your mother wished...what good did it do?" The words came out in hoarse, straggled whispers.

Azumi looked up at the nurse, writing, "I've made friends...true friends, and I've a brother now, well in a way...he's the one I left with, so don't worry, I'm safe, besides, the blacksmith gave me a weapon."

The nurse's expression lightened a little as she read the words, "true friends", commenting, "Then I guess you will be fine, won't you? Oh, the smithy...I will tell him of your incident, so you don't have to, but don't be surprised if he comes to visit, toting more weapons with him than you could count. He always thought you'd need something with sharp edges anyway," the nurse chuckled a little. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go see the town you call home!"

Azumi bowed again, smiling and waving as she left. Crawling back into her gummi ship for a moment, the girl fingered an ivory comb that she stuck into her hair then went to look around the town. She passed shops full of candy, or toys, or items of healing, waving to the shopkeepers as they worked. Taking in a deep breath, Azumi sighed pleasantly, there was no place quite like this town, and she didn't mind taking a day to reminisce.

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 1st 2009, 11:45 pm

Vocis wandered around the town aimlessly, having been told by Terradadagger that the area was one of wonder and amusement. That there was a sense of paradox in the place that didn't quite seem to stop lingering, and by no measure was he wrong. Vocis felt the same way, but she didn't understand how it could be so. She seemed to think that stories ended and started here, that fire would dwell with rain and darkness with light. That there would be nothing that would go unwelcome but nothing that would go hated. This place was... odd, to say the least. Vocis simply wandered around and searched for something to do before spotting something that Terradagger spoke to her about.

There was this girl that was uncannily similar to the girl that Terradagger would write of in his forbidden journal, and she seemed to match his exact references to her in speech as well. Vocis thumbed at her necklace, the glimmering opal shining brightly in the sunset, as she followed the girl trying to hide herself in the stealthiest way possible. Not exactly the best at such a thing, Vocis watched as she would speak to her nurse friend, or rather write to, in such a fashion that Terradagger told Vocis she would. The girl wrote true friends and brother and Vocis instantly knew that this girl was the one that Terradagger had spoken of so many times.

As the girl was walking around stores, places unfamiliar to Vocis, she continued to follow... She thought about the situation intricately and made sure that she would approach any upcoming matters without chance of harm. She thought about how she would speak to her ally and she found that what would be hardest is overcoming the handicap that she has. The irony though, her name was Latin for voice, that which Azumi didn't have. "Maybe..." Vocis thought with an ounce of confusion amongst wonder in a haze of emotion, "I'm supposed to befriend her... Maybe that is my purpose..."

She realized what she was saying, and even if fate nor gods had chosen this path for her, she would make sure to become friends with Azumi Cho, because they were not the forgers of her destiny, she was. With her hands she would write her story, troubled by nobody else's.

"Azumi!" she finally called out to her in a cheery voice, coming from behind what she would later learn to be the Accessory Shop. She smiled as she waved, standing on her tip toes as though the girl before her couldn't see. Vocis' white gown danced as she waved, her black hair shimmering back and fourth. Friends... This is what she wanted. this would help, the young lady knew of it.

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 2nd 2009, 12:19 am

As Azumi was passing the Accessory Shop, trying not to sigh in relief and regret, the girl heard a voice. My name...an old friend? Though I do not recognize her voice... The brown haired girl turned her head slightly to see a stranger waving at her. The halfling smiled pleasantly and waved back, trying to hide her slight trembling.

What do I do now? Satsu is much more sociable than I, but I'm glad she's not here...the lady is a thorn in my side...some days. Realizing that she was looking at the pavement and her shoes, Azumi brought her lavender eyes upward to look this seemingly friendly person over. Vocis, as the girl would later learn her name, wore a white robe, which seemed a little strange yet fashionable for her, as well as a necklace with an opal that shimmered in the sunlight.

Azumi cleared her throat, as though such an act would help her in any way and wrote, "Um...hello...you...seem new here..." The half dryad pretended to pick lint off of her pants, hoping that this stranger wouldn't notice how shy she was, for Azumi didn't want to appear as a loner or some weirdo to this person. "Um...m-m-maybe I..." The lavender eyed girl took a breath and continued writing, trying to smile, "Maybe I could show you...around...if you want..."

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 2nd 2009, 12:32 am

The girl giggled warmly, a touch of warmth adding to her odd, ever-changing eyes. Vocis looked at Azumi through her hesitation to speak and said in a comforting tone, "Azumi, fear not. I know you, though you do not know me. I am a member of Lord Terradagger's personal guard, as I am one of the elite card soldiers. He blessed me with this human form, m'lady. To me, you are just as Princess Auzmi." With those words she bowed, her hair falling around her face. Lifting her head and tucking her raven locks back where they belonged, she smiled and nodded.

"My dearest, that would by an honor. This place seems rather odd, doesn't it? Almost like it is the barrier between living and dead and the real and surreal. I'm not sure why it feels that way. Lord Terradagger is always telling me that it must be something having to do with the world's history, but I'm not quite convinced. Do you know much of this place?" she asked with a grin on her face, trying to be warm and polite. Though not much older than Azumi, she felt already that her wisdom surpassed hers. Perhaps it was the childish appearance that Azumi had, but Vocis tried to hold everything in perspective.

She thumbed at her opal necklace, her fingers dancing around it delicately. Her Egyptian-like features looked towards the clock tower and she wondered what it was there for. Of the many things that would constantly be changing, never on a beaten path, time seemed to be the elegant norm in this place.

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 2nd 2009, 12:50 am

Her laughter is warm...and she knows me? A puzzled look came over Azumi's face as she tried to figure it out, but could not, so she just listened to Vocis speak. The halfling's eyes widened as she heard her title bestowed upon her out in the open; shaking her head slightly as Vocis bowed, the girl wrote hurriedly, "No, no...please do not bestow upon me such formalities...please, do not bow to me or call me 'Princess'. It is simply Azumi." The girl smiled somewhat nervously, hoping she had not offended Vocis. "I meant no offense by 'saying' that...it's just...I'd prefer it if you just thought of me as a normal person as much as possible..."

At least now I have a greater chance of trusting her...Terra-nii-chan knows her, and she served under him, so she must be ok... When asked if she knew of the world's history, Azumi sighed, taking the other girl's hand and writing, "Although I was born and raised here, the history seems to allude even the citizens...however...perhaps the trees would know more."

Azumi caught the girl's glance of bewilderment toward the clock tower and found herself writing, "Perhaps it is there to remind us that no matter how dream-like this place may seem, time still stands; life still moves; and things still change."

Remembering that she didn't even know this person's name, Azumi wrote as she began walking towards the woods, "I hope you don't mind us going to see my home first, perhaps you will find some answers there, for the trees are full of wisdom and should be quite talkative. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you for your name, that is, if you don't mind giving it."

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 2nd 2009, 9:39 am

"My name is Vocis," she sang gently in the voice alone that would chill millions and revive thousands. Her eyes looked to the clock tower, her suspicions proving themselves correct; through the ethereal, there is always one thing that you can count on moving, and that would be time. She smiled and turned to Azumi, with wonder in her eyes. She knew of Azumi, but she didn't know many things about her other than she had been struck mute, Terradagger adopted her as his sister, and they often trained in order to better her ability to fight. She watched the girl deilcately and the question that she really wanted to ask was turned to speech through her thoughts.

"What about you, Azumi? What is your story?" she asked with gentle words. She watched her for any signs of discomfort as she turned to the setting sun once more. The radiant beams seemed to pale her, reflecting orange and peach colors from her eyes. Her skin would glow in the beautiful light and she wondered how long this world would last this beautiful if things went awry here. She didn't like to think about those things, so she started drifting apart to see what else she could see. There was one patch of flowers with beautiful blue flowers, the pedals contrasting against the red flowers that were intertwined in the bunch, no less complimented by the sunlight once again.

Vocis looked for birds but she didn't find any. She looked for beach but she found none; simply water slapping at the tall jagged rocks. Vocis even wanted to sing the song of the siren to the waters to see if somehow, that would seduce the sea into falling away and creating a beach. Perhaps not. Still, wandering around with open ears and eyes seemed to guarantee another thing to her. The sun would always set and would always rise in this world.

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 2nd 2009, 7:14 pm

What is your story? The words echoed through Azumi's head, just when they entered the woods. Instantly, the girl felt a relief flood through her as the trees welcomed her back; a smile was on the girl's face as she looked at Vocis. She has an interesting way of doing things...the way she told me her name...the way she looks at things...perhaps it's only fair if I try to tell her...

Azumi realized that she still held Vocis's hand, so she let it go, but it felt as if some warmth was lost when she did so. The halfing looked at Vocis for a second then looked away, writing, "My story...very well, if you really want to hear it." Another chill went down her spine as she looked at her house. "I was born here, as I said, but I only remember my mother. My father was never there." Lavender eyes seemed distant as Azumi wrote. "I was very small and shy when I was younger, well I am still shy, but anyway, this caused my mother to force me to make friends."

Azumi placed a hand on a tree, wondering what Vocis was thinking, but asked the trees not to pry with her as they often did when she tried to make friends. "I made a few friends, but I haven't seen them in ages, but it's probably for the better, because if they ever knew of my ablilities, they would probably run away. You see, I have ties with the earth and I can talk to trees, but not even my mother knew to my knowledge."

The girl shifted her stance slightly. "But then, my mother got very sick, and despite my healing abilities, I couldn't save her, so I vowed to live in these woods instead of our house, after I buried her. Then, I looked for a job, after school kicked me out because a drawing I drew came to life. It was then that I found the Nurse, my former boss and the town blacksmith, who gave me my weapon...I adopted them as my parents, secretly hoping to fulfill my mother's death wish and become normal, not shy, and not afraid of the world."

Azumi drew a breath, sinking down onto the ground. "Right before I was going to leave, Terra found me...he took me to Wonderland and began to train me, saying that he'd be my solace. I went to many other places, but managed to tick off the wrong person, as my muteness shows. I blame Gaea, for she overtook my body, declaring she was a god, because of this, I want to destroy her." Azumi heaved a sigh and looked at Vocis as she finished.

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 3rd 2009, 12:07 pm

Vocis looked at her and listened, peering deep into the amethyst eyes as politeness would inquire. She nodded in the appropriate places and made gestures of sympathy where the situation allowed. She tried to be comforting and did well as she would pat her on the back or rub her shoulder. The gentle looks that the girl gave her made her think that the girl probably wasn't too strong, but even Vocis would have a hard time in a fight with her. Vocis thought about what she had said and then something came to mind to her that probably wouldn't have if she hadn't given it deep thought.

"This girl has a serious familiar complex..." Vocis said, thinking to herself how drastically the girl required some sort of family in her life. Not knowing her father, she assumed, as he was left out of the story, and her mother dying must have been tragic. Vocis almost had tears come to her eyes simply thinking about it, her heart melting and shivers of sadness traveling down her spine. She thought about Terradagger being adopted as a brother and then the adoption of the blacksmith and nurse. The love certainly wouldn't stop there as she would reach out to whoever she could in a sense that she wanted to know more people who would love her unconditionally. Terradagger was someone like that, as he had almost paid life and blood for her to the same person that strove to mute her. Danger was something that this girl wasn't good at evading, and Vocis realized that after she asked Terradagger of his descent from the Guardians of Restoration.

She looked again towards the blue and red flowers, peering into space. The colors were so different, and she realized that, but they still managed to make a beautiful collection, the imagery glowing against the sunlight. She thought about how she could be one color flower and that Azumi could be a different color, and then she was certain. If they worked together, their friendship could be more than beautiful, but as eternal as their lives would become. She turned to look at Azumi and said, "I'm really sorry about all those nasty things. Fate has not been too kind to you, but I promise that if you carry on, fighting until you win, your reward and bounty will be a beautiful thing. Your soul sings to me, Azumi. Though you cannot talk, you can still sing..." she said with a look of happiness.

She reached out and grabbed Azumi's hand and placed it over her own heart. She then reached out and placed her hand over Azumi's heart, and she spoke quietly and passionately, her voice still ringing like flutes playing ballades to a delicate baby's ears. "As long as this keeps beating, there is no reason for you to give up."

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 4th 2009, 12:33 am

Azumi was watching Vocis as she was telling her story to the female, wondering why she wanted to know, but didn't bother to ask, because it could be considered rude. When the girl finished, she wondered what Terra's familiar thought, but again let the feeling pass. Why is it that I'm just now realizing what an idiot I can sound like?

A tree whispered in the wind, saying to her, Not an idiot...but trouble does seem to like you...

The halfling closed her eyes, scooping up some soil in her hands, playing around with it in her mind, until a sprout stuck out from the pile of dirt, which she placed back in the ground, now focusing on the sprout. I've noticed...why is that? The sprout began to grow a little.

Consider the life you're making...you shine with a light that the Dark hates, making you vulnerable...therefore, you need people to protect you...

Azumi would have hissed, if she could have, but focused more on the sprout, bending it into the picture she had in her mind. Yes, I understand, but that doesn't mean I like it! Look at the pain I've caused...the blood on my hands, even if I shed it not...

The wind picked up, sending a soothing sound to the half dryad and with it a word of wisdom. Sacrifice. Did you ever think that those people protect you because they want to? What would have happened had they not?

The sprout wavered in it's existence, as Azumi trembled a little, but she continued on, and the sprout began to bud. I'd be dead...but that-


That's right. They care about you, and won't let that happen, because they see something in you worth keeping alive... Azumi realized that Vocis was looking at the flowers and smiled a little; the sprout shot up a few inches and almost began to bud as Vocis said sorry for Azumi's fate.

The girl shrugged a little at this, writing, "Isn't that life? Never fair, no matter how much you want it to be. So, I say, try to be happy and live, because dreams can't come true if you're sulking. Vocis, don't be sorry, is what I mean. What happens...happens, and you can either face it and try to pull through, or run away, doing nothing." A smile came at Vocis's next comment; lavender eyes shining lightly. "Thank you, though I've not thought of it that way, and if I wasn't fighting...I wouldn't be here right now, most likely."

As long as this keeps beating, there is no reason for you to give up. Azumi smiled and nodded, writing, "Right." She then gestured at her creation: a purple flower, shaped like a heart. "A sign of our bond...if that's okay."

With this one seed comes two, with two comes a crowd, with a crowd comes fields, with fields, one can change the world, just by planting a seed, a tree whispered softly.

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 5th 2009, 12:14 am

The purple heart shaped flower was beautiful and glorious, constantly growing even more precious in its beauty. Vocis wanted to make the symbol more appreciatable by some sort of means as to give it some contrasting or even complimenting colors, but the fact that she didn't want to break the beautiful metaphor held her hand back. So instead, she closed her eyes and let her mind heart and soul drift throughout the space of time and existence, choosing and acting the way that would be best for their relationship.

Her hand reached out delicately and touched the flower, something beautifully amazing happening. The flower was unscathed, but when Vocis drew her hand away, she had attached to he fingertip a beautiful amethyst that had within it a sapphire. The two gems were beautiful but the true anomaly and enigma was the way one was inside the other, a spectacle completely unknown and most likely physically impossible; but then, many things in this universe are impossible.

Vocis hoped the correct inspiring words would come to her also, and that she may be able to speak exactly what he heart felt and nothing that could be manipulated by anything environmental. The passion vocalized as she said, "And let these be symbols of our memories together..." she said, touching the gem gently. The gem began to glow and then it expanded into four separate, smaller gems. The beautiful gems had in them small needle thingies and little plastic-rubber end thingies. (You know, the stuff on studded earrings, and then the stopper on the other side so it doesn't just fall out randomly...) Vocis smiled and put her arm around her friend. "Let our memories grow in number and in strength, that nobody can break them."

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 5th 2009, 12:46 am

Azumi watched with interest as Vocis touched the flower and a gem, which was some anomaly appeared at the lady's fingertip; it glittered and almost glowed in the sunlight, as Vocis explained what it was supposed to mean. It was then that the gem split into four smaller ones and Vocis put an arm around the halfling, who smiled and nodded, writing, "Yes, I agree, and I am glad to call you a friend."

The girl returned Vocis's gesture and looked at her house, wondering if her new-found friend would like to see it, or if she would like some tea and conversation, perhaps. So, Azumi decided to make Vocis the offer, writing, "Would you like to see my dwelling place and perhaps have some tea?" Azumi stood, offering Vocis her hand to help her to her feet and began walking to her home.

It wasn't long after that that Azumi spied the blacksmith approaching her with a wagon. Oh, no...did he really...? The girl cast a glance at Vocis and smiled a little. "Or, you could meet the blacksmith...he's very nice and means no harm, though he tends to worry about me a little too much at times."

The wagon came to a stop in front of Azumi as she was crushed by the blacksmith's arms. "Azumi," his voice fraught with worry, "Are you okay?" The wagon was filled with weapons and armor, enough so that the covering was sticking up like a porcupine's quills.

"Yes...I am fine. You needn't worry so much." Azumi looked at his brown eyes and smiled. "This is my friend Vocis, who knows the boy-"

The girl was cut off from her writing when the blacksmith said, "You love..."

Azumi would have probably laughed, for she knew this was the blacksmith's way, trying to calm down by watching others laugh, but instead, she looked at Vocis and wrote, "You know that's not true...he's my mentor."

The blacksmith ruffled the girl's hair and chuckled, "I'm only joking, but I brought you a gift...can't have you getting hurt, even with others to fight for you." He walked over to the wagon and pulled off the cover, motioning for the girls to come over.

Azumi sighed and walked over, looking at Vocis, writing, "It seems I will be a moment, but you may come look, if something catches your eye. She scanned over the contents of the wagon, wondering what to choose. There were swords and shields, but the swords reminded her of Hrist's advice to get something with an edge, so she passed them by. Finally, she spotted to whip-like things with barbs on them and two large shuriken beside them. The blacksmith caught her gaze, smiled, nodded, and left after a moment, giving Vocis time to look over his wares if she wanted.

Azumi turned to Vocis, hoping that she was still around and not too bored or offended by the blacksmith and wrote, "I'm sorry about that...would you still like some tea or something?"

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 5th 2009, 5:51 pm

Vocis simply giggled and looked at the scruffy blacksmith, his chocolate eyes meeting her own. She looked at Azumi and followed her closely, but not as to seem that she was trying to be intimidating but rather welcoming. She looked at the whip with barb and she thought about how intense a battle would be with something that flexible. She didn't think she'd every fought anything with a whip, the thought intriguing her. She looked up to realize the man was staring at her as to welcome her to choose wares from his wagon. She almost would have if she didn't point to the spear on her back with her thumb.

"Thank you, but I'll brandish the colors of Wonderland always," she said. She smiled and nodded, looking away, reassuring herself that's what she meant. She didn't possess the strength to fight with two weapons that early in life anyways, and as she looked at the whip with the barb, she realized something that had lingered in her mind. Of course, there wasn't such a situation there or then, and there probably wouldn't be, considering their surroundings, but Vocis would have liked to have trained with Azumi. Terradagger had convinced to Vocis that it was often difficult for her to train with him because of the huge gap in strength. Vocis nodded to that and understood it to be an invitation to be kind of co-mentor and co-student. Even then, the best way to learn in combat is to learn from experience, which often consisted of trial and error.

"Azumi," the girl said with her eyes drifting slowly from the cart to her companion, "if you'd like we can train with it. I'd hate for you to have to fight here, though, as today seems a beautiful day for repose. I wouldn't want to ruin that. Perhaps tomorrow, or in better condition? The choice is yours."

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 5th 2009, 6:44 pm

Train with Vocis? Azumi thought as she watched the blacksmith leave, considering why the girl may want to train. Could it be an order from Terra? As similar thoughts flooded the halfling's head, she looked at the sky. "Vocis," she wrote carefully, "why do you wish to train?" Perhaps the girl should have told Vocis that she needed a reason to train to at least feel comfortable doing so. "Is it an order from Terra?"

Drawing her eyes from the sky, Azumi thought that perhaps she should train; she looked at Vocis. "Yes...if your reasons for wanting to train make good reason...but not right now...why don't we wait until the morrow and in the mean time get some food and tea?" She gestured towards her house, writing, "Please, come, make my house as your own."

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Shirou on July 10th 2009, 2:20 pm

((hope you don't mind me joining, guys))

The wind felt good against Shi's face. The gentle cool breeze was relaxing. As was walking through the forest, though Shi wasn't so sure about all insects. But nevertheless, it was a relaxing day. "So where are we going again?" Kore asked, walking a few feet behind Shi. He had his in his pockets with a bored expression. He obviously didn't like nature very much, though admittedly, Shi wasn't a fan either. After a moment of silence, Shi replied. "We're seeing if a girl, who you probably don't know, is home." The reason for wanting to visit Azumi is because Shi and Kore have been spending more time in Twilight Town and Shi had decided to see if Azumi was in town. He usually didn't feel to need to socialize since the incident in the Archives, but since Shi created an enchantment to suppress the curse, he has been more of his old self. So he's been less withdrawn, which is a good thing, so far at least. "It surprising we didn't run into her in town," Kore stated, yawning. "Which is because she technically doesn't live here anymore. I think she lives in the world of Wonderland. God knows where that is. Though, I think I've been there before. A very royal-themed place in my opinion. Nice hospitals," Shi said, rambling on. Kore rolled his eyes. Lately, he's noticed that Shi talks more than usual, and even more, he rambles a bit and gets off topic. Kore guessed it's because he's returning to his old personality. "Anyways, her house should be around here somewhere," Shi continued, looking around. They were surrounded by trees with not a house in plain sight. "I think we're lost," Kore observed.

___________________
"Hey Shi get back here silly!" Etzolix said running naked and ended up in front of people. "...." "Awkward.."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Post Count : 6133

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 10th 2009, 3:21 pm

(I don't mind)

Azumi was about to enter her house and get tea and a blanket to spread out on the ground when her ring started to glow faintly. A gasp escaped her lips, and her eyes looked at Vocis. "It seems a friend of mine is coming this way...if you would please excuse me for a moment." The words vanished after a while, and the halfling walked out toward the edge of the woods, waving her arms about, smiling.

Shi...Shi. I'm over here...can you see me? How are you doing? It's been a while since we've seen each other. Please, visit my home if you like...though I do have another guest here, but the more the merrier. Come...come.

Azumi was really happy and excited to see Shi, her old friend, and she wondered how he was doing, but could barely contain her calmness as she waited to see him. She wanted to tell him that she was thinking of a way to get her voice back, but it would take a considerable amount of time to do, but perhaps he would feel better knowing that. The girl hoped so, because it had been a while since the incidents that caused their slight rift to form, and she wanted to mend that if she could.

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Shirou on July 10th 2009, 6:40 pm

Shi saw her before he heard her. I'll be there in a minute, Shi replied. He looked over to Kore, who had seen Azumi also, and told him, "There she is. We just need to follow her." Shi started walking towards her with Kore close behind. "You know, that could really be an impostor who is leading us in the woods to MURDER us, ya know," Kore suggested. Shi chuckled and replied, "Yes because we're going to have to worry about some girl, or a guy dressed as a girl...which is slightly weird, who will try and attack to battle trained warriors who have a scythe and a gun. Yep, the odds are against us Kore." Kore laughed. "Good point, haha." When they reached Azumi, Shi introduce her to Kore. "Azumi, this is Kore Xish. He's my partner...and a nobody. He's also pretty harmless. And Kore, this is Azumi. She can't talk so she uses magic to create lettering in midair. I don't know if she's harmless or not, though."

___________________
"Hey Shi get back here silly!" Etzolix said running naked and ended up in front of people. "...." "Awkward.."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Post Count : 6133

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 10th 2009, 10:38 pm

Azumi smiled widely at Shi's comment, writing, "Yeah, you know I'm so deadly...since when do you joke?" She was shaking because of her happiness and found herself trying to give Shi a bear hug in order to release her feelings. "Hello, Kore, pleased to make your acquaintance."

Forcing herself to walk to her house, so her other guests wouldn't get lost, the girl found herself looking at Heart of the Guardian and thinking into it, I may have found a way to regain my voice, for you see, I keep having dreams of Gaea taking me by the throat and healing me...if this is true, however, it would be a difficult task, but I think I could manage it if I knew where to start...I don't want to go back...there. But, I have no ideas on where to start. Light of the Earth, there I go again, so scatter-brained as of late.

It was then that the girl stopped walking and looked at Shi and smiled, hoping that maybe some day, they could just talk about the things that had happened, but the halfling felt the need to apologize to her friend, because she never really did. Sh-Shi...I'm dreadfully sorry about what happened there...did...did that...cause any...rift between us? Her lavender eyes became apologetic and sympathetic at the same time, but it only reminded her that she still had apologizing to do.

She looked at Kore and smiled slightly, writing, "Take good care of him, eh? He's a very good friend of mine, and if anything bad happens to him, bring him my way, I'll heal him to the best of my ability."

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Shirou on July 11th 2009, 11:38 am

Shi shrugged, letting out a smile. "Lets just say I've been feeling like myself lately," He told her. He hugged Azumi back when she gave him a bear hug. Kore grinned and replied, "Same here, Azumi." As they were walking, Shi listened to Azumi's thoughts. He replied, I don't like the method though, I mean didn't Gaea get corrupted? She can't really be trusted, you know. I could help, with Kore of course, look if you want. Shi was slightly surprised when Azumi suddenly stopped. When he was about to ask why, he heard her apologize. After a moment, he replied, Nah, don't be sorry. I mean, I'm a little sad, but I get over these things quickly. Anyways, if it's good for you, it's good for me. And I doubt there's any other rift. He grinned cheerfully, to make his point. Then, Hey, that gives me an idea; you can have him, being your new love, help us look, Shi told her, happily thinking of traveling as a group. Shi watched as Kore read what Azumi told him. Kore told her, "HA! Mostly, Shi just leaves me in the gummi ship or tells me to go away before a big fight. He thinks of me as his back up though. His sidekick." Kore snorted. Shi sighed. He only kept Kore at bay because Kore was his ace up his sleeve. One of his trump cards. Though, he neglected to tell this to him because it'd ruin it.

___________________
"Hey Shi get back here silly!" Etzolix said running naked and ended up in front of people. "...." "Awkward.."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Post Count : 6133

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 11th 2009, 2:49 pm

Help? The girl thought absentmindedly, dreading the feeling of when Shi let go of her slightly, for she felt warmth in his arms. And happy, because the return gesture seemed to say everything was okay between them. I'd like that, but...I don't want you to get hurt...and...well...it may be painful for both of us...in my dreams, she's consuming me. If I can successfully drive the corrupted part away, using her own power against her, then, I can get my voice back...but...I won't stop you if you want to help.

Lavender eyes looked around for Vocis for a moment, but couldn't seem to see her anywhere. Eyes looked back at Shi as soon as she heard the word sad. Don't...be sad...you'll just make me want to apologize more... A hand reached out to him in a strange gesture, and Azumi wasn't sure what she meant by it.

The girl shuddered as Shi mentioned something she didn't understand, but was curious and decided to ask anyway. Have 'him'? New love? What do you mean? I'll...help, though I am confused by what you mean...

As the girl heard Kore, she smiled brightly, and would have been laughing if she could have. She shook her head slightly. "You are just like Satsu...my partner. I swear, she would carry me around on her back if I didn't insist upon walking..." As Shi sighed, the halfling's smile widened a bit more.

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 13th 2009, 10:50 pm

Seemingly forgotten, there was a warm chuckle from the shadows. The girl in the corner grinned and opened her eyes, unfolding her arms and approaching the young friends. She seemed in her wisdom more cocky than usual, but it was likely because she was certain that her strength at least matched most of those in the room, and with so many strong adventurers, that was a feat even for a soldier of Wonderland. She seemed to think to herself about what she was doing, the weird posture she was in.

"It's odd..." she said to herself, as she opened her eyes, revealing the dance of blue and light brown eyes in her irises. She seemed to have been thinking about something and though what she was saying to herself held no deep meaning to those around her out of necessity, she had been thinking about the magnificent sounds that the person she was with couldn't make any longer since meeting her. "I wonder why it is that when we close our eyes, our other senses enhance. I wonder why everything that has deep meaning is somehow linked to the closing of one's eyes. A passionate kiss... sleeping... dreaming... praying... But yet when we pay attention to these things... they seem to be lost in our memories for the small time that we hold them..."

As she continued to think on, she forgot about where she realized that there was an exterior conversation, words being said without sound but through mind. She stepped forward and spoke with a smile, "I really have no idea why Terra has such a problem with you." She giggled as she lifted a couple fingers to tossel his hair and to reach for Azumi's hand. As she held it, she tapped on her upturned palm and tapped on it twice. As she lifted her finger off the skin of her friend the second time, sapphires like the ones seen before lifted out of her body. It seemed to have been something that Vocis had been planning for quite some while.

"Whenever you want to train, touch this to your heart. I may hear, but just to be sure, close your eyes..." she said happily as she walked towards the exterior of the house and further towards the horizon. "For now, though, I must bid you leave... Terra's not been well lately. It is not an ailment of heart, but of mind..."

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 13th 2009, 11:39 pm

Azumi looked at Vocis, feeling bad that she had ignored her, but on the other hand, her friend seemed deep in thought. As the solider tossed Shi's hair about, the halfling smiled, but was slightly surprised when sapphires appeared in her hand. As Vocis explained what they did, the girl nodded, clutching them in her hand a little tighter than before.

As Vocis said she must leave, Azumi sighed as her heart sank a little, for she was looking forward to the four of them having tea and bonding, but she nodded once more. Then she heard Vocis say Terra was sick. Fear gripped her and she reached out to her new-found friend as her mind raced with a multitude of emotions that were beginning to feed her fear, but all Azumi was hoping for was that she'd grabbed her friend. "Wait...please...wait..."

Tears began to form in the corners of lavender eyes as the girl sank down to her knees. Shudders escaped her, but she was staring at Vocis, pleading with her eyes. "I need to help him," she wrote, "Please...please...take me to him, I beg you..."

Azumi cast a glance at Shi and Kore, thinking, If she won't...will you...please? I know you hate him...but I need your help if I'm doomed to just sit and wait. Shining teardrops began to dampen the earth as the girl waited.

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 14th 2009, 7:48 am

"What illness has befallen him is one of murder and anger. He cannot feel, yet he has been tossed into a world of turmoil and deep hatred. I wouldn't take you to that place, as your soul may find its way to the void rather quickly. If I wouldn't have been an elite member of the guard, I would have already passed. I beg you stay, as your lives are important to me... I would want nothing but to know you are safe..." she said, speaking with every ounce of truth and dignity in her body that she could possibly call to summon. She retreated to Azumi, wiping a couple tears from her face. "All he needs to do is sleep, my dearest, but only one knows how to lull him."

With that she began to walk out once more.

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Azumi Cho on July 14th 2009, 3:03 pm

Only one knows how to lull him...? Azumi seemed to glaze over "your soul may find its way to the void quickly" part; she understood that Vocis wanted to protect her and Shi, but she wanted to protect Terra her brother. "Vocis," she concentrated on writing the words in front of the departing friend, "Who can lull him? Can I find this person? Why has this happened to him? Will you at least allow me to watch over him while he rests?"

As she wrote, her fear was replaced by resolve and slight rage, mixed with sorrow, and her lavender eyes became darker as she let thoughts roll over her like a wave smashing into the shoreline of a beach. One of her hands crumpled the grass beneath it in a fist that shook with many emotions, some of which included hate, rage, worry, and guilt. The girl tried to let her feelings go, but they just kept piling up on each other, creating walls that she no longer wanted protecting her.

Standing to her feet quickly and somewhat roughly, the halfling was looking at Vocis's back, contemplating what she should do. Then, she glanced at Shi, wondering what he was thinking, then she remembered something that Terra said to her when they first met, something about sleep and that when he woke up, he was alone. Resolve gripped the girl tighter as she wrote, "Vocis...let him know...he's not alone...I'll come for him, one day, if you call me...I don't care what happens to my soul, as long as I can help him through this."

With that, the resolve and feelings faded, leaving Azumi weak and shaking as she tried not to fret over Terra, but found herself doing just that. The half dryad turned away from Vocis and looked at the ground. Her head came up to look at Shi, and new tears replaced the old ones. Her legs started to move, carrying her to the boy, as she tried to wrap her arms around him as she started to shudder. If he let her grab a hold of him, tears would begin to make his shirt wet, if the attempt to seek solace from him failed, then the ground would know her sorrow.

Other thoughts sprang to her head, which she did not want or need at the time; they were thoughts of her mother. How she looked when she was dying, and then the thoughts changed to the incidents at the Archives, in which Shi received a curse, and then, finally, they melded into the time when she was used by Hrist as bait for Terra. A chill went down her spine as Azumi recognized what was happening. Guilt consumed her, and she felt colder the sadder she got; this was her weakness, her breaking point when she got upset. Everyone gets hurt one way or another when they're around me, Shi...perhaps you should stay away from me...my mom...you...Terra...everyone I care about...hurt...and I had something to do with it each time...

___________________
Elements: Cure, Earth, Ink
Learning: Rose
MP: 100 Satsu's MP: 50 Satsu's Post Count: Azumi's post count minus 280
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Post Count : 1171

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Terradagger on July 14th 2009, 10:49 pm

"Do not worry child," Azumi spoke silently, almost in whispers. "Know that you could do nothing to prevent this. Powers are at play which are not your own. This is his own fight now."

She walked away in the dim shadows, opening the door to allow light to flood in. It seemed to envelop her as she walked away.

___________________
Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) TerradaggerSignature
Terradagger
Terradagger

Post Count : 928

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Shirou on July 15th 2009, 4:07 pm

Shi and Kore looked at each other in confusion. Who was "he" and what exactly was the strange girl talking about? Kore first thought literally about what this Vocis had said. There was a man who was in a violent slumber. But, after thinking about that he knew there was another meaning. And he figured that meaning out eventually. Shi, on the other hand, was a lot quicker on figuring out what Vocis had said. But he was wondering who the 'he' was. Shi was slightly surprised when he found Azumi hugging him. He listened to her as she told him about everyone getting hurt around her. Shi hugged her back after a moment and told her, It's not just you, you know. I mean, I would have visited the Archives sooner or later and would have somehow pissed off Hrist. Besides, I doubt anyone blames you cause it's not really your fault. And this type of stuff has happened to me too. Shi remembered what happened to Pinky and Jet because of him in Traverse Town. It led to a chain reaction of misery, as did every event. Kore was watching as the Vocis girl was leaving. Over dramatic, much? Kore thought, dryly.

___________________
"Hey Shi get back here silly!" Etzolix said running naked and ended up in front of people. "...." "Awkward.."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Post Count : 6133

Back to top Go down

Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP) Empty Re: Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum