I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open)

Go down

Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) Empty Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open)

Post by Lensilrist on June 14th 2009, 11:38 pm

The streets of a town with a port beside what seemed like an endless sight of the sea just to the far side across the view, the salt bathed air with darkness dancing with the sights of this shady aura of thievery and alcohol. Along these tilled streets of British design a man of great height and attractive mass strolled claiming from the kiss of the water’s embracing spray, following the lights of the fading lanterns that lit the way for the wondering souls that burned away the mid-night oil. His garments far differencing greatly from the rest of the public here as it was more of an modern day apery, a short red jacket over top his emphasized torso with his arms freely cut and his brown hair over top his bandana covering his bangs from blinded his bangs away from his eyes. With his white cargo freely moving in the breeze as he moved slowly towards down the hill of the street his travels took him. He looked off into only the forward direction as the guy cared not for his surrounds, only to press forward with his goals without interruption of the people’s troubles. Off near in-between two buildings there was a robbery of an older male by two younger homeless children, killing him before running off into the night with his valuables. They simply looked into Thelnex before running off into a different direction hoping he would not chase them, he frankly could care less about them an only shrugged off and kept on walking. His massive sword out in the open hanging over belt freely for all to see, it mattered not if he would get arrest for carrying such a weapon without digression considering mere humans would be as nothing but lambs for the slaughter even with guns firing at long range. His goal would remain unchanged until it was accomplished, seeking the single person that meant more to him then anything even with his heartless shell having no true emotions until he grew close to the one he sought. Seeking the answer today in this town with no real evidence other then a random destination placed in his computer within the ship’s system, there was really no reason not to follow though since he had no real lead just yet so onward checking this world until he covered every area here.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) Empty Re: Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open)

Post by Dylan on June 16th 2009, 7:44 pm

It was a rather calm night in Port Royal. The moon shone brightly upon the pirate world of Port Royal. Most of the houses in the politician section had all their light turned off, except for the governor’s mansion, where a restless heartless resided. Isaac walked through the extravagant halls of the Governor’s Mansion. “How boring.” Isaac said in a bored tone as he continued walking. Normally, Isaac would be hanging out with Dylan, but for ever since Dylan asked Hrist for help, he’s hardly ever been in his own world. “What’s so good about having a heart anyways.” Isaac said in an unemotional tone as he walked out towards the elaborate living room. “Who’d wanna walk around with all that emotional baggage.” The pirate heartless said in a snobbish tone. “Damn it!” Isaac said as he let out a sigh of boredom. “Might as well walk around the town.” The dark haired heartless said as he grabbed his long black trench coat and his rapier Wrath of the Kraken. Isaac walked slowly alongside the bright street lamps kicking the ground with each step. There were only a few residents still outside, and most of them gave Isaac strange looks. Who could blame them, Isaac was wearing clothing from the present, and Port Royal was a world that was stuck in the past. Isaac often thought of making a new dress code for Port Royal, but Dylan the new Pirate King would always shoot him down. As Isaac got closer to town, he saw two young boys kill an old man and take his money. “Oh goodie some excitement.” Isaac said as he hid in the bushes and waited for the two young boys. As soon as the two were by the bushes, Isaac hopped out. The two boys let out a small scream and looked up at the old Pirate King of Port Royal. Isaac let out a small laugh as he pulled out his rapier and swiped it across the two boy’s chest. Isaac then took the boy’s hearts and watched as they turned into shadows and disappeared into the night. “Ooooh bonus.” Isaac said in a teasing voice as he grabbed the money they stole and took off down the path. After a few minutes of walking, Isaac saw someone who obviously wasn’t from this world. “Wellllll hellooooo.” Isaac said as he let out a small wicked smile and started to make his way towards the stranger. Now how do I play this off? Isaac thought to himself. Wait…I got it. Isaac thought to himself as he stared down at the ground and continued to walk towards the stranger. Soon Isaac collided right into the stranger. “Oh my…I’m so sorry I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Isaac said, his white eyes staring straight at the unknown man.

Post Count=1,001+current post count

MP-100
Darkness, Molten, Twilight, learning element: Rose

Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) Dylansiggy
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) Empty Re: Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open)

Post by Lensilrist on June 17th 2009, 3:05 pm

The shifting tides like the waves of the nearby sea ever changing with the current position of the moon and bringing for new variety in the boring normality of existence. As much similar to such change as new arrival distorted the expectations of this little adventure that Thelnex had planned for his first world outside the home land of creation. A new stranger the also differed from the every day people walking past him in the streets. The speech, style of clothing, even aura seemed different to everyone else that the flame of corruption had seen thus far from his short expiations of the port town. This was certainly a different person indeed, it was not simple one that of those added balls outside society much like other worlds but not just physical with his common black clock of the known organization 13 trade mark or the white of his eyes. Just his very presence seemed odd to the nobody... it didn’t really matter till somehow the man managed to fall over and knock into him slightly. It was a light tap that could easily have been ignored but then again it was impolite to brush off something like that, especially after he was apogizing for something. At the very least thing the nicest thing to do would be acknowledge him. “that’s quite alright neither was harmed so pay no mind to it” Thenlex said with his deep tone and intense towering sensation as he turned around to face man’s own stare with his own with brown, looking downward into the shorter height and thinner appearance. It was hopefully less intimidating for him as Thelenx had no intention of causing a disruption in such a town, epically at night. “Are you unharmed sir?” he said soon after confirm the man’s condition. The man was slightly attractive he had to admit at first glance but then he controls his mind for matters soon to archive. There was still the donating task of his mission, maybe he would know something of this prince of heartless but until then he would have to make sure this one ok.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on July 18th 2009, 6:28 pm

Isaac examined the man more closely. Compared to Isaac, the stranger in front of him was like a giant. Well now he's kinda cute. I wonder if I can get him all for myself The heartless thought to himself as he looked at all the man’s bulging muscles. Isaac then heard the man say that it was alright since no one was harmed. Isaac let out a small smiled that showed off his perfectly whitened teeth. Issac then continued to look at the unknown man in front of him, the heartless distracted by the man’s build. All of a sudden Isaac was snapped out of his fantasies by the sound of the man’s voice asking if he was alright. Isaac then placed his pale slender right hand on his hip and stood in a very feminine sort of pose. “Well we crashed into to each other really hard but something tells me I’ll be alright, I think.” Isaac said in his normal teasing voice as he let out a small chuckle. Once Isaac stopped laughing, the pirate heartless looked up at the man with his white eyes and let out a small crooked smile. Well say something idiot before he goes away. Isaac thought to himself as he looked up at the man. “So I’m guessing by the way you’re dressed that you’re definitely not from this world.” Isaac said still smiling his usual crooked smile. “My name’s Isaac.” The dark heartless said as he raised his pale slender hand out for the stranger to shake. “If you want someone to show you around, I’m your man.” Isaac said as he let out a small innocent chuckle. “I’ve lived here for over one hundred years so I know this place like the back of my hand.” Isaac said as he started looking at the man’s muscles again.

Post Count=1,001+current post count

MP-100
Darkness, Molten, Twilight, learning element: Rose

Searing arrival (rpging as Thelnex, open) Dylansiggy
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on July 19th 2009, 6:18 pm

Thelnex was relived that the man was not injured crashing into his frame, he didn’t seem weak just in comparison he might have been hurt. Though he moved and spoke as if he was fine which was a load off his responsibilities. He was about to walk off leaving back into his own matters when the stranger once again spoke plain about his foreigner status and then introduced himself by name, the corrupted flame should have guessed that he stood out like sore thumb but this one was the first person to verbally point it out, didn’t seem like he was being threatened and Thelnex could have spared a few moments just to be friendly. Isaac seemed a little distracted though with his speech as his gaze shifted from his eyes to varying location around Thelnex’s attire, sure he was wearing something rather different then what this world normal looked like but Isaac didn’t exactly a master of disguises either, in fact he looked like an organization member or at least one of their lackeys. He also gave away his non human like statues by proclaiming his age, even if it was joking around he was a little too into him it appeared. Further offering his services as a guide. “ your over a hundred years old? You certainly don’t look like it. My name is thelnex by the way its nice to meet you. Oh i would not want to trouble you with such a matter, i can find my own way fairly well on my own, besides i doubt what i am looking for is even in this world, i just passing through to narrow out my options thanks anyways.” Thelnex said as Isaac appeared to be again looking at places not aimed at his face, the flame warroire was some what parodied now as there might be something out of place that was drawing attention to him, quickly he looked down and scanned with his hands anything out of place from his look, brushing across his jacket and shirt for holes or stains, seeing of their was a gapping hole in his pants then looking to see if his pant zipper was down. He could not find anything wrong yet “ Umm is something the matter with me? You seem to be focusing on something...”

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down