» Marionette
World Leader Applications EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
World Leader Applications EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
World Leader Applications EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
World Leader Applications EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
World Leader Applications EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

World Leader Applications

Go down

World Leader Applications Empty World Leader Applications

Post by PaleoRoxas on August 27th 2008, 12:55 am

In order to apply to become the leader of any of the open worlds, these include: The Realm of Darkness, The World That Never Was, Wonderland, Neverland, Traverse Town, Disney Castle, Beast's Castle, Halloween Town, and The End of the World, please use this template, fill it out, and post it here, i, along with other mods, will review them, and we will pick out whoever we decide should lead the two remaining worlds.

NOTE: If you edit your post even once, it will be disqualified.

NOTE: Only apply for one world at a time. Your most recent application is the only one that will be looked at.

Name: (Duh..)
World: (Which world you are applying for?)
Quoted Role-play Sample: (Show us a role-play sample of yours, along with a link to the actual role-play it was in, use one you believe is the best youve ever done)
Profile: (A link to your characters information profile)
Reason: (Why would you make a good leader and ruler of said world?)
Preferability: (Why should we choose you over everyone else?)
Success Chance: (Do you think you owning the world would make said world prosper and do well?)
Alliance: (To whom, if anyone, would you allign?)
Reason for Alliance: (Why did you choose the alliance you would make? If you choose not to allign, why?)
Population and Entrance: (Who would you allow to join and enter your world and why?)
Military Status: (What would you do with the worlds military and why?)
Peace or War: (Would you make said world an aggressive world, or a peaceful world? Why?)
Ambitions: (What are your future plans for the world? What do you plan on doing with it?)
Recommendations: (Has anyone stated you should own said world?)

---Illusionary Inc. Productions---
PaleoRoxas
PaleoRoxas

Back to top Go down

World Leader Applications Empty Re: World Leader Applications

Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 2:33 pm

Name: Lexaeus, The Silent Hero

World: Twilight Town

Quoted Role-play Sample:
Lexaeus wrote:For those who knew him, he was simply called "Lex", yet for those who didn't feared even the sound of his name, Lexaeus the Silent Hero. He held true to the deepest meaning of his name. The "hero" part was questionable at times, yet a silent assassin he remained. He hadn't shown his hidden face in ages, yet he felt it was time to arise again and to scour the worlds for such beings of darkness as could match his own.

On this particular evening the rain poured in devastating amounts, relentlessly falling upon his blackened cloak that completely devoured his entire body. His hood was erect, hiding all except for his steadily glowing emerald eyes.

He trudged through the rain and muck, sloshing through the many puddles on his way to the castle of the Beast, otherwise known as Max Aeros.

It wasn't long before he stopped inside the courtyard. Lex raised his arms to the skies and abruptly thrusted them back down. As he did so ten Heartless Knights arose from the depths of darkness and followed closely behind him. They all approached the others rather soon after that. Lexaeus stood to the side, silent as the dead, causing little to no attention to himself.
Link:https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/rpg-f94/chasing-ghosts-biscuits-yima-open-t185.htm

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/character-profiles-f14/lexaeus-the-silent-hero-t1164.htm

Reason: I am a good role player and I have served my time on this site. I originally came from the phpbbnow site as the character "Leo". Since the hacking and the untimely downfall of that treasured site, I have taken a darkened turn and picked up the character "Lexaeus". I actually helped build this site along with Roxas and Biscuits. I have great leadership skills and an undying loyalty.

Preferability: I don't feel that any of the other applicants, if there are any, could compare to a man of my stature and abilities.

Success Chance: I strongly feel that this world will prosper with me as the leader.

Alliance: Since the first day that I joined the original site I have served the Empire under King Riku, I will still serve the Empire.

Reason for Alliance: Riku has always been there for me and he is always easy to talk to about anything.

Population and Entrance: I would allow anyone from the Republic or the Empire or Neutral to join as a Citizen, but if they desire to be in my military, they shall undergo serious trainings and tests.

Military Status: I would have them all trained and ready at all times. I would build such a military that this world has never seen before. I would use each character's strengths in whatever job they did in the military.

Peace or War: I would be peaceful. I wouldn't go around on a rampage attacking other worlds unless I had a good reason.

Ambitions: This is one of the most looked over worlds here and I want to change that. I want them to know that Twilight Town is a force to be reckoned with and also an amazing place to go. I plan on boosting the popularity of this world.

Recommendations: No recommendations.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on March 19th 2009, 2:36 pm

Look, we've had this discussion twenty thousand times.

WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT TAKING APPLICATIONS!!

hate to be mean about it, but we've got other things to worry about and then we'll get to the world apps.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 2:49 pm

Not taking applications when there are clearly a humongous list of worlds that are available? No disrespect intended Ms. Kairi, but that is a bit on the ridiculous side. I mean seriously, what other things could demand each second of your time on here? It takes all of two seconds to look over the application and say...hm...he is okay, alright. lol. I'm sorry if this has come off as rude, I'm just genuinely curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on March 19th 2009, 2:54 pm

We still have 1000 other things to do and since forumotion loves to add random ridiculous updates every three seconds we have to do that. And also since we are the only active admins who are currently doing anything we have other things to fix and check up on and do its may seem like a glance to you but its really like a day of talking and deciding.

please just wait a while till we are able to get everything back in to full working order until we start looking at world leader apps.

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on March 19th 2009, 2:56 pm

gee thanks. anyways, there are two huge reasons why all of the staff have said this.

first, if you care to notice the pleasant things changing with site format. Forumotion are making annoying updates like facebook does every three months it seems. we're trying to deal with it. Were you the one who spent four hours staring at the admin panel only to want to tear your hair out and then start crying because nothing was working properly? no. that was me.

and second, we're shuffling staff. thats right, i said it. we're playing with staff members, and are considering new things. unless there is a giant world war, im thinking were fine until the date that we all decided to START applications, which will be in the spring.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down