» Marionette
You and your Character- EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
You and your Character- EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
You and your Character- EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
You and your Character- EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
You and your Character- EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

You and your Character-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You and your Character- Empty You and your Character-

Post by Guest on May 17th 2009, 4:53 pm

Part two of my semi-redundant...getting to know you thing. This is about the third time I've gone and done this particular thing.....

So, tell us about your character....how does some of his/her characteristics relate to you? Your stories? Where'd you get the idea, etc. Anything that comes out of your ass. Go for it.
If you have a Cannon ((RIKU!)) tell us why you picked him/her....and how you are related to one another in personality and crap like that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Example: Pinky Rose and Jesika Hanson

So, you know me. I'm the American girl living in Germany, in love with a hot black dude...with a hateful father and a weird brother who takes pictures of naked women and on rare instances, lays them.
I'm pretty much pretend to be happy during school, and my only real escape from all my self-inflicted misery is to be with you guys, but mostly talk with my love, Antonio.

Arianne is an American girl who lives in Texas, single and happy, living with her "Aunt" alone in an apartment in downtown Copperas Cove. She has eight best friends who love her and protect her, just as she protects them. She's pretty happy with her life, and has magical powers over water and ice, which she uses to help save the world from a semi-jealous God.

==========================================

THE STORY BEHIND-- ARIANNE ((PINKY)) ROSE

Bascially, Pinky Rose started after I moved to Texas, before I came here. I had seven friends, Cheri, Meredith, Brittany, Heather, Allysa, and Emily. We were the tightest chicks you'd ever seen. Tighter than spandex on an Elephant.
One day, we were bored, so we decided to talk about the beliefs of the Aztec, which we had learned earlier in class that day. So, we actually made a hypothetical kind of thing: If you could have TWO elements, which would you have?
I ended up getting water and ice, but was pretty close to ending up with LIGHTNING and ICE. ((now how weird would that have been?)) It's pretty much all that I know now, since I was so protective of my two elements (I was afraid Meredith, aka Amber the Thunder Guardian, was gonna get them if I didn't proclaim I was the bearer of the element).

This evolved into us being the Guardians of our respective elements. THEN, came the nicknames.

HOW I GOT MY NICKNAME:
There's about a million and one explanations for why I'm nicknamed Pinky, from the color of my underwear, to the fact that I somewhat represented Pinky from Pinky and the Brain during the time of the creation of the Guardians, since I was a tad hyperactive.....make that a lot hyperactive.

Actually, the nickname was actually an alias to a prank. There was a bitch who I once called my best friend. Her name was April. ((I have decided if I ever have a daughter, I would cut my throat before I name her after a month....especially April.)) She was a whore. So I called her on it. She spread shit about me. So I pulled a nasty prank on her.
I pretty much filled her mailbox with a wasps nest. Don't ask me how many sings I got myself, but watching her open the box the next day was MORE than worth it. I went and typed out a note, made sure that it went in with the wasps, and signed it "Pinky Rose".

Pinky was after my least favorite color at the time: pink. Rose, at the time, being my favorite flower.
Thus, Pinky Rose.

Well, shortly after that incident, we as a group (the Guardians) decided to start writing down a story based on that hypothetical question from so long ago. We're still keeping the operation running, and Saphire/Brittany hopes to find a publisher soon. We've written five "books" ((notebooks with about five or so sections in them, so it's a LOT of crap people.)) and we're working on the last two before we go off seeking publishers. ((just another one of those things I do in my spare time you know....))

SIMILARITIES:
Pinky and I are VERY similar in a lot of ways. We're both very bubbly in personality...pretty innocent-looking and....we both sound like Disney Princesses.
((One of my deviantart buddies, Maniac, did a flash animation, and a few of his friends actually did VOICES for the Guardians of Earth flash animation series. It was epic. I sounded like Belle from Beauty in the Beast. Freaken a.))
We're pretty sweet girls, she and I. We make friends easily, and are simple to get along with. We both show when something someone says something we don't like in a similar manner: WE GLARE. DEEP. Rose and I also share a large helping of patience. We enjoy helping other people, even if we have to sacrifice to do so. We're also strong justice seekers/protectors. I don't like fooz picking on other people. Call it a protective instinct.
.....we both like blue.
We both have brown hair, and weight about 120 lbs...and are about 5' and 6".
The two of us could fit into a size small shirt....if our boobs weren't so damn big. -.- (This is a plus and a bit of a downer too.)
Rose and I both love pudding....particularly chocolate pudding. We both own a Momiji plushie, which, for the both of us, sits on the lefthand side of our beds, respectively. ((Believe it or not, people actually remember this detail about Rose in the story....kinda weird, huh?))

DIFFERENCES:
However, there's a lot of things different about us. ....for one, Pinky has no living family. I happen to have four other siblings, and both parents....two grandmothers...and a whole bunch of other people.
Rose has water powers. I clearly don't....i can't even fix my water heater, let alone bend it.
Pinky has blue eyes, while mine are brown.....>.>
....Arianne has a water demon for a pet. I just have a dog that looks like it needs braces.
Pinky is single. I'm definately not. I love my sexy Antonio....bitches.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So.....let's hear yours. You'd be surprised about how some of these people's stories came to be...Wanna know some that were really interesting the last time I did this?

Trickster
Celox
Swaiti
Zexion
Enigma
Biscuits
Lenneth

So come on! Tell us about you!

Back to top Go down

You and your Character- Empty Re: You and your Character-

Post by Shirou on May 17th 2009, 5:26 pm

(Doing this cause I'm procrastinating from a stupid speech)

The Beginning (Who I am):
Well, like nobody on this site (except one person) actually knows me. My name is Michael, but I spell it Mikel cause I'm, like, gangsta...or something. Anyways, in short, I'm an Asian-American high school student who lives in a small town full of whores and dicks. I get bored..a lot. My friends and I like to joke around about being asian, since like half of my friends are Asian. It's stereotypical jokes, really. Like Asians watch anime and being smart and etc. Stereotypes aren't just random either, cause I do watch anime and I'm smart (sorta) and etc. Anyways, I started RPing late last year, though I was introduced to RPing earlier. (I joined a text based RPG site at the beginning of middle school, where I learned what 'Roleplay' meant) Wow, this is really going nowhere. Anyways, I've changed a lot over the past 4 years. (By a lot, I mean I grew my hair long, listened to more music, and such) I changed from a nerd to a normal / scene / a little nerdish person. Still working on it, though. Which means my personality changed a lot. Be thankful my style of RPing isn't from my 6th grade self.

Next (Where I got Shi):

Gonna make it short, since well, it is short.
I like to watch anime, as stated previous paragraph. A lot of anime, though not so much lately. While watching a particular anime, one of my favorites, I learned of a japanese superstition. The superstition was the number 4. It's similar to how 666 is evil. In Japan, the number 4 is considered bad luck because it's the same, like, spelling of Death. I liked it since I like to be supernatural-ish...Yeah. It came up later, when I started rping. It was helluva better than my old name(mike12..Blah x_x) The only drawback is that people tend to think of me as a girl. >.> F*ckers, just because it sounds like 'she' doesn't make me one.

Then (Why I RP):
When I started RPing, as in just plain ol' text roleplay, I did it because my friend was RPing on a site(Actually, I might have started RPing earlier but I can't really remember). I decided to join him since 1.) I was bored and 2.) it was a way to stay in contact with him since he lives like 3 states away. I found it rather fun. I liked the idea of creating a story in which I only play the character, not the author. Which brings up another reason why I like RPing. I like to write; stories and such. I'm godly good in English :). RPing gives me experience in writing in a few ways. It always makes me more creative, for some reason.

This and That (Comparing and Contrasting 'Shi' and Me):
Similarities:
There really are none. Except for some physical similarities. I suppose the personality, since I was never good at creating personalities. I always end up saying what I would say. Well, half of the time.
Differences:
Almost everything.
Explanation:
I like to make characters that are not me. I'm pathetic really, I make characters which I wish to be. (No, I'm not a obese 40 year old male who has no life >.>) Anyways, why bother RPing who you are when you can make up whatever you want?

The Finale (Who is Shi exactly?):
I like using the basic qualities of Shi on any RP site. I think of him as in a being who is reincarnated. First, he was a ninja. Than, he was a citizen on a lame RP site. From there, he was a human. After, he was a ninja..several times. Now he's a Keyblader, and he doesn't intend to reincarnated anytime soon.
Shi is an smartass. He likes to taunt people. He's cruel at times and peaceful at others. He expects things done for him. He doesn't like being the Leader, just the follower in an army. He's not a hero type, nor a villain type but he wants to be remembered.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on May 17th 2009, 7:11 pm

Eh sure why not?

Twelve Year Old with Computer access--- Creation of The Twilight Flame (Or Lone Wanderer Back then)

Name:
When i first created Alexa my username was 'axelgirl_8' for those of you who remember that. Anyways I wanted a name that one had the 'x' that most nobody names had and something similar to 'Axel' since my charrie was to be similar to him. Well i was searching my head for a name until i had a call from my neighbour 'Alexia' thus the name 'Alexa' jumped into my head.

Appearance:

Similarities:
Well we both have blue eyes, which Alexa has about 40% of the time because she switches from light to dark constantly but because her darkness element is alot more stronger then light she usually has gray eyes when fighting and as soon as something of darkness comes close to her they automatically turn gray. Yesh, her eyes are very sensitive to light and dark. Mine stay blue D:
Age i could count as another factor but since she doesn't age physically or mentally we are right now the same age.
Not much else to appearance similarity.

Differences:
I have blond hair and she has red. I was thinking about getting red streaks a few months back but i discarded the idea since it would take to begging my parents.

She has better clothes then me <.< I really really want her nobody jacket outfit, I think if i wore it with sunglasses it would just be plain awesome D:

Why?
Alexa's appearance like her name is supposed to be similar to Axel's hence she is sort of a female Axel clone. In my first rp on the old site, Ansem or DiZ (I forget which one) Mistook her for being Axel himself. Which of course she took as an insult (Cause she just got mistaken for a dood) and a sai almost ended up in someone's throat. ._\\ fuuuun times. The only differences i can see alexa and axel having are the fact that she's younger and shorter then him and that she doesn' have markings on her cheeks

Personality:
The only real similarity between her and me was that we both prefer to be loners, though that has become a little less with me this year. When i was first creating her i had no friends and tended to keep to myself. Now i actually have friends =/
Well I have emotions and she doesn't. We also are both pretty lazy and don't get in the way of helping others if we don't see how it could help us we also don't want to get involved in pointless struggles or fights that could never end. She is a complete pyro maniac and finds an interest in burning things, while i just have a habit of accidently making things burst into flames. Which brings up that we both have short attention spans, it doesn't take us long to get bored.

Character In General::
When i was younger i believed that all nobodies, when made the org would find them do the tests (as in strength, endurance etc.) and those who didn't make the cut would be turned into dusks and those who escaped were known as organization rejects. And since Alexa, a fourteen year old girl, new born nobody couldn't be that strong she failed and escaped. <.< >.> I was a creative little twelve year old. Yet not smart enough to save that pic of shirtless Frank because i didn't care back then -.-'
I first wanted to have a keyblade but then decided not to because you need a heart to wield keyblades, Roxas being the exception (now not so much with all the keyblade wielding I-have-feelings-love-meh! special( =Retarded) nobodies.) Yeah there's a reason we call them 'Special'. So i ended up with sais, mostly because my siblings were watching teenage mutant ninja turtles in the other room.

FUN FACTS::

~When I first posted my character topic i had about four other non-mod/admin people commenting on how creative my charrie was. Until Roxas told them to stop posting and approved it, then was double approved by Zexion (Who said he was disobeying Roxas' rules) So.. yeah my profile=Reason why we don't let other people comment on profiles anymore. =/ I think the people were Ansem, Xosura, Kratos I think there was another but i forgot D:

~The day Alexa was turned into a nobody was the heartless invaded the islands. No she did not know sora or anyone.... would never give a damn about some people who wanted to die at sea on a raft.

Magic: 150
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 17th 2009, 8:40 pm

Last edited by Etzolix on July 1st 2013, 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 17th 2009, 8:59 pm

Mmm... Interesting enough.

The beggining:

I serously started to create Mohon at the age of 10. While I was with some friends, they asked me what kind of anime character I would like to be, and I said that I would like to have in some parts of animal yer remain as a human, use swords and magic. Instantly, I created Mohon in my mind there... Since then, I simply imagined him in different situations, and oftenly tried to draw him, till I joined the forum and decided to make him my character. Dunno, maybe because he was somehow similar to me.

The Name:

Do you want to know the truth? Well, I never thought about a name until I joined the forum. Then I started to think: "How the heck I am going to call him?" Then I started to put random things on Google, and I found the name Mohon somewhere... I said: "Why not?" And yeah, that's it. No big mystery.

Appearance:

Ok... When I first designed Mohon in my head, he had a more childish figure, he was ULTRA POWERFUL and his clothes were simply normal. Some years later, I decided that he needed to be in a better design than that, and I started to create him all over again. I first changed his size and his age, to be around 16 years old and to have a medium size. Next thing I did, was to pull out many "Cat parts" (Ya, remember that my character is a neko), such as the nose, the hair all over the body and some other things. I made him more human than cat, leaving only the ears and the tail. I gave him a weapon, a big sized sword that only he could weild, and finally I decreased his powers drastically so he could have a fair battle with anyone.

Personality:

In the personality, I think I based him on myself. He is cheerful and is always wanting to make good, yet he can get frustrated many times when he don't manages to do what he wants. We both have suffered big losts in our lifes, but we have managed to get pass it. He likes to do things in a peaceful way, and fights only when is needed. All of that is based on me. He doesn't have any kind mental problem or physical.

Ya, I think that this is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on May 17th 2009, 10:36 pm

YAY! First canon to fill this shit out. Should be inter-mer-esting.

The Beginning:

Truth be told, first time I got here, did I know how to play the game? HAH. NO. I had never even touched the game in my LIFE, let alone a playstation while not playing DDR, SingStar or Guitar Hero with one of Riku and I's friends. The way that I got into the series was because Riku, the group and I, all wanted to go to Anime North, pretty much the only Canadian Con in this Great White North. We were thinking about going as a group, but Riku turned down the whole "let's do Fruits Basket" idea. He's a shojo hater, and our friend (who is Larxene to us considering she's like the Larxene from Ansem Retort) won't pick up a shonen manga to save her life. There we go. Huge difference. So Riku decided he wanted to do KH as a group, and sent me to do research over msn that night to figure out who i wanted to be. I figured, path of least resistance was to be Kairi, because she looked like me. We have the same hairstyle, and although her hair is more red than mine, we still have good similarities physically. I was playing around with the Wikipedia that night, only to discover the Roxas character, and scream at Riku, "WHO THE FUCK IS HE AND CAN I HAVE HIM!??!?". The next day, Riku spent most of the breaks and lunch that we had explaining the plot to me. I went and read the manga instead. Then, when I had somewhat of the story straight, he bitched at me to join the site as Kairi, so I did. *shrugs* that's how I ended up stuck with you guys. Do I want to leave? No. Do I get pissed off with half the members on a regular basis? Fuck yeah. Now, SUCK IT UP, and go rp something you lazy gits.

Similarities:

Most of the things Kairi and I have in common are more physical than anything else. Although she's a crap load shorter than me, we have a similar hairstyle: shoulder-length, parted at the sides with stroked bangs. Her hair is more red, and mine is a darker kind of brown, but close e-freaking-nough. As far as personality goes, we're both a bit of tomboy, although I think mine shows a crap load more. We talk in the same kind of manner with normal to big sized words, only I swear a lot more than she does. Kairi and I are both pretty friendly though. Ask my friends. I turn around and have conversations with people I don't know at movie theatres who are wearing Organization XIII Demyx shirts when we all end up on the same conversation about KH. we're both friendly, we're both fairly outspoken, and we're nice to get along with.... however, Kairi doesn't get pissy easily and I do... so don't think I'm a Disney Princess when you get me off the damn site. We're both in love with Roxas, even though hers is a bit better than mine, considering she's actually allowed to have him. I have a plushie, and unrequited love for the character. However, she and Roxas are together and the player of Rox-a-Sox and I are together, so you can call that a win, I suppose.

Differences:

I SWEAR A LOT. She's prissy and won't because she's a creation of Disney. I'm sure if Square had it's way she would be a little more bitchy and crude, but Disney enjoys squashing that crap. Why do you think the FF was toned down? Because Disney likes being a buzz-kill. For me, I enjoy screaming "KILL THE FUCKING BASTARD" and will shoot someone myself and kill anyone who pisses me off, but Kairi enjoys being a little more nice about it. I don't take the nice route if you piss me off, but she seems to enjoy it, so i let her have her fun while i rp. Sure, sometimes my own personality gets through, like that one time I slapped steve while he played sora and screamed at him to stop being emo. I broke the fourth wall there, and i got glomp-hugged the next day by Riku, who told me that I was his hero... then he made me buy him a bottle of pepsi like always.... RIKU, YOU STILL OWE ME MONEY, YOU SONOVABITCH. Also, I'm a smartass, cheery, 5'11, pale white, 17 year old, high school student in Canada and she's a self-restrained, calm, nice, pale white, 15 (now bumped to 18 with time lapses on the site), princess of heart and soon-to-be lady of hollow bastion who has been to town and back with adventures. we see all the differences?

Complaints:

DISNEY, YOU BASTARDS, WHY COULDN'T YOU MAKE HER FULLY ABLE TO FIGHT IN KH2??!!?! YOU WOULD'VE MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH FUCKING EASIER!! BUT NOOOO, YOU COULDN'T, COULD YOU?!?! If anyone hasn't noticed, my making Kairi able to fight is so much fucking harder than one would think. I wish she could fight, but I got short changed on that ability. That's right, I have to TEACH HER the basics while all of you get to start with the decent knowledge. Disney fucked me over in that respect. AND GOD, DO I WISH I HAD THE ABILITY AND HEART TO KILL ONE OF YOU. In all honesty, when we consider who to kill off as a group on skype, I wish i could say "here, lure them to hollow bastion, it's MY turn to kill someone". BUT NO. I'M NOT ALLOWED TO. WHY??!!?! Because I'm the pretty princess who would cry if she had blood on her hands!!!!! DRIVES ME NUTS!!! Just this once, I want to be able to kill one of you because you hurt someone dear to me and I went nuts, and then cried afterwards and GOT OVER IT. *thinks* THAT'S MY NEW PLOT TWIST. SOMEONE ATTACK SOMEONE I LOVE SO I CAN KILL YOU.

Pluses:

Huzzah for already having a keyblade. I didn't need to prove that one! (suck it, Namine, you can't HAVE ONE!! HAH!!!) I already got the flowery keyblade of death in the beginning, and got to make up what it does! YAY FOR THAT! Kairi is already friends with Riku too, so im part of the short list of people he'd never kill! I didn't have to impress him, it came with the job. Riku and I are really good friends irl too, so one more thing to skip out on. As well, being the holy light of princesses helped a lot too. There are like, 5 people on this site, who i could just touch by accident and seriously hurt. it makes for a good laugh on my end, before i realize that my dimples and my muscles hurt from laughing and smiling too much. The light is nice. It helps lots when I wants to blind the everloving fuck out of someone and end with "oh sorry... did i burn your retinas out of your eyes? gee whiz, batman, I'm sowwy."

Weird Facts:

- I'm Kairi in Riku's story on Deviantart that he posted in the fanfiction section on the site. Funnily enough, he set up my character with Roxas before I even met ours or started on the site. Weird twist of fate, right? (story started in late feb-early march, i didn't join until mid april)

- I'm forcefully making Kairi into a fighter because I want to stop people making fun of her for having the giant hunk of flowery metal and not being able to use it.

- A certain someone is jealous of said plushie.

- I'm the single-handed only person who filled out a character application in first person, only to prove to be the smartest person that august because i had saved my applications on my computer

- My original application got me a triple-admin approval, and a user name change courtesy of Roxas.

- Zexion didn't hate me when I first showed up, unlike at least 6 people I know.

- I think I hold the record for fastest appointment, though despite others' thoughts, I got it because Steve added me when he controlled the creator's account, and then Roxas didn't bother to take it off. *shrugs* Lazy? Maybe. Funny? Meh. Steve's own fault? Doy. Are you stuck with me from now on? Stop fucking complaining.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on May 18th 2009, 2:09 am

The story behind

Well to start off saying how i created my character it steams from a long ass managa series that me and my friends addicted to Kh made after well all finished KH @ around three years ago. Although i’ve alawayed had the name and the personality and class type of this boy for like five years from different fantasy games that i started to play out in grade seven up. Naturally it had to be a mage class since it was always my passion in the arts to learn about the folk lore of leagued and the super natural of the unexplained. The brawler parts came later on when i first join this site after i discovered the amazing quitles and abilities of plain humans and the power of mind And body though beautiful martial arts both deadly and to the point. The gun slinger part came from "Legretta the Quick" from tales of the abysses which i still admire her as a game character today as she inspired me as a person as well as a new outlook on guns which i deeply hated till i met her. Both Lenneth and Hrist have been remade and done over like a hundred times with each new game that i played though my 19 years, Kos-mos and Telos from Xenosage 3, Rozolin (overlord Zenon) and adell from Disgaea 2, vivi from final fantasy 9, Melody from wild arms 3 ,medus from soul eater, ansem from kh 1, Tidus from final fantasy 10 are just a few characters which aspired Lenneth/Hrist creation and still do today in the way i perceive him as i play the guy. I’ve based the type of mage i play as them as more of the spiritual such as darkness and space, kinda like a twisted version of a time mage but with the brute power of darkness of villains. The rose element comes from my own personal interest of herbal properties as well as the common concept of “Beauty and strength” associated with the theme of flowers, yes normal more femmie but hell XD. Instead of rather then the common elementist that use spells like fire and ice which i found far to dull to play too long as their flied has been done over way too much in my books so i took more of a challenge in using different types of magic rather then simplistic damage of varying degree’s. But as an offensive caster most of my spells do damage in some far, rather muitly target long range or singular deadly focus attacks, also with a few defensive types with crippling effects on status like my “Death liberation” spell. The summons i have all represents the period of time which series i was in to at the time, prinny= disgaeas one, bloody howl=tales of eternia, defenders of sin= vampire knights, zordiark=ff 12, garden of eve=yu-gi- oh 5ds. Also he was based off Kh version of a demon in my world XD

The name

Well to be honest the name came easy considering it really is my middle name (many of you may have heard this story before) original it was supposed to be Kenneth but some how i’m guessing the typer was being an ass lazy and push the “L” key when she was typing my name at birth which we didn’t fully notice till like a few mouths after i was born, too much going to really care and the name “ Lenneth” was a different type of name so we kept it. Why the hell my parents wanted an English name like Kenneth in the first place for an Asian is beyond my understand but hell i’ll stick to the whole theory as it was meant for me not to be teased in school for a funny name. The name Hrist from the alter ego side of my character came like right after a whole odd twist of fate, there was this awesome game called “ Valkrie profile or Valkrie profile Lenneth now in its redone version” that had the exact name is me which i found was epic and as the story progressed there was an alter ego with a different name which i found very close to me in my mental disorder so i picked it when i came here giving the heartless prince you all know and love two personalities.

The appearance

Well in truth Lenneth/Hrist the based off my own fantasy world of being the type of model i want to became as my career grows (for those that don’t know i already work as a model, just national though which i aim to be international after i get some steady cash and away from the binding grasp of parental love) so his basically everything i see in an ideal model mixed in with my own personality. The clean cut over the one side with a few fly away feather along the sides and front and blue highlights in the frontal bangs for those every and casual looks(Lenneth) while a mark edged and editor look of frontl spikes for those intense and high fashion looks (Hrist). Body wise is quite muscular a balanced blend of a pro male body builder and a fitness model/underwear/swim suit male model. A little bulker then most but still having the trimmed international male super model look, height wise is also industry stands of a high end model,, “6’0”. The two tentacles, white vampire fangs, pairs of bat wings on his head and hips all come from his demon traits with the large extend rainbow wings are the same from a main villain know as “Mithos” from tales of symphitona game. The red and blue altering eye color comes from their opposing personalities. Clothing wise i choose i a common style used by gaming and anime media normal used on females as in the more revealing style with a lot of skin showing, example would be the thigh high stocking he wears with a short long cloth covering T-back style thong. The arm accessory comes from a darker version of Yuna’s dance ones from ff 10-2. Course the heartless emblem was a given since i loved that fan made clothing item XD. The facial features such as eyes, noise and mouth shape are closely reassembling mine with Lenneth with Hirst being a more brawler side from my dad, the skin is typical my Asian tone but a little darker. The bright gold blond hair is just my personal preference XD. Black nails from the typical heartless. One gold small hoop in the left ear. Shoulder straps looser and normal over the sides comes from my own style.
Overall Lenneth is me in the future minus the demonic features

(for a better idea of my character’s appearance check out my pictures of them https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/chat-room-f5/me-pics-xd-t1441.htm)

SIMILARITIES
For the most part me and my characters, both he sides are basically the way i act, a overly emotionally person with either a happy go lucky side that is very cheerful, positive, friendly and a tend childish at times or an ego manic that will get pissed very easily but the slightest things and take out my venting with insults, violent acts, and if possible sexual acts if they are male, females just get a savage beating as well as a vanity obsessive beauty freak. Both have a great wealth of knowledge of specific subjects while unaware of others. Moody. Both male model types fashion types. Blunt talkers that hold really nothing back and says whats on our mind even if its uncalled for. Like my character we both have Dissociative identity disorder ( or known as multiply personality disorder but recently changed in the medical world) though unlike them i have around like five different ones that take over at any given time but which depends on my current environment which there is also a common trait of memory lost of the different sides that take over, hence Lenneth AND Hrist with the exception of there being only two. On a side note that issue with me is basically resolved with medications and behavior therapy so don’t worry, even with some out breaks they never seem to reach here (Sorry for those in skype that have seen it ><)

DIFFERENCES:

Well to point out first body wise we’re different in the aspects his my older version, i’m currently thinner with tone weighing in a whopping 120 pounds with black hair (now with blue, green and purple highlights thank you hair show) being a ok height of 5’9, his has two personalities that are slightly similar if you think about it while i have like five totally different ones. His a heartless and i’m human :P. His trained in magical arts with me being trained in the medical flied (massage therapy is medical you shit heads not just rubbing you sorry ass better, you try training with is demanding fucking strain on your body and overdose of knowledge pretty freaking close to a nurse’s training) physical my guys is based of strength rather I’m personal better at speed. Oh yes we are both gay XD with awesome boyfriends

Fun facts about Lenneth/Hrist

-First starting out Lenneth was in the form of a 13 year old boy with more human rather then demonic features considering he had capture his original heart retaining human form but twisted into his proceed perception of his version of Beauty and being a weak normal heartless at first. Growing in power from a massive leap in forced evolution Lenneth/Hrist grew more monstrous being close to the true heartless natures as they too grow more monster like as they get stronger which the opposite of nobodies that grow more human with power.
-There super strength comes mere overly developed concentration of their magical energy that super charges the muscle fibres without over tearing the fiber due to his genetic makeup.
- They are able to use Keyblade since way back when i first joined this site, i’ve just ignore that old trait considering i dislike sword play
- the Version of my character here is a very toned down version of the one i have ideas for about in the makings if an anime or video games with friends their own creations. The one being made has all the same traits just a hell of a lot stronger with more spells, summons and enhanced versions of the ones i have here
-The title “La Vaeas” i use in my title is defined as “God of the forbidden lore or leader of old dark ways” both referring the concept of magic during the older periods of time

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 18th 2009, 12:34 pm

Jesus....so many, many things to say....

++++++++---++++++++++++++

Matthew Hanson and Xemnas-- The Story

Matthew Hanson is a laid back kind of dude who is slightly antisocial and chases after women. I admit to my slight addiction of porn....well, making it anyway. Meh, it keeps me out of drugs and gangs, so don't complain. I sulk around and think of new ways to get girls. Call it a hobby. I plan to write a book. Maybe women could be MORE disgusted with me than they already are!

Xemnas is also antisocial, chases after hearts, hangs out with some of the coolest people you've ever seen in your life, and wears an awesome jacket. He sulks around and plots evil things while getting his ass handed to him by a goofy teenager with apparently nothing else better to do than to mess around with his evil plans.

THE STORY OF MATTHEW TO XEMNAS:

It actually happened about four years ago, when I was introduced to good ol' myspace. This was back when Chain of Memories was awesome. Since Pinky is epic, she bought the Japanese version, and lo and behold, there be the Mysterious Enigmatic Man.
So, who was considered the most epic Xemnas/Enigmatic Man ever? Me. I loved the enigmatic man. He is/was/will be epic.

When KH II came out, the game itself and the storyline killed me inside. It literally murdered every happy cell in my body. I really was pissed at Square, but they were a bit busy with FF XII, which was epic and made up for it, so I forgave them.
The only thing that didn't make me loose all hope, was Xemnas. He was tall, silver-haired, tan....and had a club with the most badassitty jackets the worlds will ever know. There is not a soul in this world who wouldn't kill for one of those jackets in real life. I know I would....

I RPed on myspace with some of the best in the world. Literally. Those in the group included "Demyx" (the Official Myspace Axel), Larxene, Luxord, and Saix. I had the whole set, and we waged WAR against the Heartless, and the Keyblade Bearers, and Pinky's Guardians of Earth League of Justice. We pretty much kicked everybody's asses with only 13 people, and it was bliss.

But when myspace went from friends to post whores and spammers, I knew it was time to leave. I kinda abandoned myspace, the epic Organization, and everything in it. I changed my name to Ansem Jr, where I helped out the "official Myspace Ansem" for a little while.
Thankfully, just as the worst of myspace was about to unfold, I got the hell out of there, and over here, where I've yet to be really active or do really anything except save my own ass from Morph and Trickster and Biscuits and Swaiti, who keep trying to kill me for no real apparent reason. Douches.

I'm frankly thinking of leaving, but that's neither here nor there, since my girlfriend is saying she might join as Sora.....and I DON'T want to be caught dead doing either of the two things:
1--being nicey-nice ic to someone who clearly is my mortal enemy.
2-.....yeah, Xemnas being sexually attracted to Sora? Not happening. I'd rather shoot off my balls.

Similarities:
Frankly, Xemnas and I share few things in physical aspects....we're both tall, and that's about it....and we're both rather thin, yet quite masculine, if I do say so myself.
In personality, we're twins. The both of us are damn to the point, rather elegent, scheming, clever, intellegent, and we have amazingly good fashion sense. ((I mean, those jackets ARE badass.)) I also talk unusually close to the proximity of Peter St. Paul. I use a lot of big words, and tend to rant a lot when it comes to things of an important issue. And I'm pretty sure if Xemnas actually cared about having relationships, we'd have the similar aspects of one really pretty girl....or hey, several never hurt either.

Differences:
Xemnas is a Nobody. While I clearly don't care about a lot of things, I have feelings.
The Superior commands an Organization. I wouldn't get people to join a club of mine if my life depended on it.
Xehanort's Nobody is obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. I'm obsessed with women.
Xemnas lives in a Castle. I just live in a house.
Xemnas has lightsabers.....and while I am a Star Wars fan....I'm not THAT much of a fan.
Superior tries to steal hearts by manipulating people....I just try to steal other dude's girlfriends for a little bit.

By the way, yes, all of this women talk is one of those main reasons why I'm not on as much as I'd like to be. The other would be because of the recent circumstances which afflicts school and me....and computer time. Another would be because of my girlfriend. IF I can convince her to be someone other than Sora....I'd be on more often.

That's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on May 18th 2009, 12:53 pm

well a mini story ill repost longer when im back on my comp

biccie and Jet/biscuits

well me and my character have some similarities
im a self loathing hateful fat bastard
jet is a bad ass
i used to be a man whore
jet still is
im in love with the best girl ever
so is jet
jet is hot
im not

see the pattern.

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Valence on May 18th 2009, 1:11 pm

When in Rome.. I guess.

Why Her?

I created Shock.. pretty much the first time I played CoM. I thought the Callous Princess.. was the coolest Org member, Ever. So eventually I made a story about Larxene's life before her Heart Removal and in the story Shock came to life. The agile bi-polar baby sister to Larxene's insanity. My friends and I eventually began making up stories about the Org members life at home, before the dark day and it just blossomed out. Larxene was the most athletic of the members.. to me and so her baby sister had to follow in her footsteps. Shock had to be different from her older sister in the way that.. I couldn't be someone sadistic.. and so Shock couldn't either. The Name "Shock", came pretty easy after finding out about "Shock Charms" and Lightning as the element, a 3 year old could make the connection but it took a 14 year old to put it on paper. The Valencia part was just as easy after taking Science class. Learning about Atoms and Molecules introduces me Protons, Neutrons and Electrons but showed me a special Electron. The Valence Electron, the most hyperactive, electrons guarding the outer edge of the atom, which only added to Shock's hyperactive personality, all I had to do was make it more Last name-ish, and so I did. Shock Valencia.

Comparison

Shock as stated.. so many times is Hyperactive, happy and a likable kinda gal. Now Brianna is just as hyperactive but not as happy. I'm pretty much always angry at someone and the hyper activeness.. just leads to rage. When it comes to friends though, Shock and I have the same agenda, We care for our friends and will put their needs before our own in any situation... ever. I have the same body type as Shock, we're both skinny and super agile, like a super bouncy ball on Heroin. My hair is light grey (Dyed) to her blonde and my skin is darker than hers. In looks we're nothing alike.. but on the inside we could be sisters and rivals.

The Girl behind the Girl

My name is, Brianna Rhodes, Age 15 and the youngest of 3 sisters. I started Rp'ing 2 years ago, when I played Yu-gi-oh, The Eternal Duelist. I went online and joined a now deceased site RPing as a Older Dark Magician Girl. Eventually I got into more and more sites and eventually thought of bringing Shock to life as well as Hydala, (Demyx's Older Sister, made by a friend of mine.) But Hydala never joined and now I'm stuck here alone. Besides all of that, I'm just a new kid, trying not to be hated by the seniors and Vets.

Random Ish

-Bree and Shock are well versed in French, Spanish and Italian and use those languages... a lot more than most People.

-Cinnamon Buns.. are gifts.. from the Gods

-Blue Hair... and Poems <3

"Whom the gods would destroy they would first make mad."
Valence
Valence

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Knight on May 18th 2009, 1:46 pm

How he came to be:

Hmm well Black Knight is one of many characters I have came up with but like all of them they have a small part of me in them and I do mean small part, but I like being a bit original and such with my characters but for some reason I wanted to have a character that was a bit blank in the emotion department cause well it seemed like it would be an interesting and challenging twist from being like Laharl who was pretty much a loud mouth and emotional. I also made Black Knight because I like the way the character looked but I didn't know much about the canon character or want to be a canon character so I made him different and special such as giving him that sort of history. Now the name was totally lazy on my part so it isn't worth mentioning as well ok people I suck at names ><. Now the Black Knight's history of being betrayed and such and how he was all kind and such before becoming cold is loosely based on me, just like him I have had my heart stabbed.......but many many times before I sort of gave up. Also just like he was a kind knight in the past I used to be a very nice and sweet kid till I started to go to school and my classmates gave me hell, so just like Black Knight became cold and indifferent I became pretty much uncaring and a bit snippy *now I was still polite and such but if I got pissed I showed it*

Comparing us:

Ok now the Black Knight and I are not that alike in the physical and emotional since, as one I am not as tall as him *wish i was that would be awesome* I don't have a dragon like creature in me even though I am crazy enough to think I do XD, also I don't wear armor *wish I had a suit of armor* and I don't have his hair and eye color, I got blue eyes, and auburn hair *My hair gets reddish when I am in bright sun light*

Also I am more fun loving than the Black Knight as come on life is short and I want to squeeze every last drop of fun out of it and also I am not as hostile as the Black Knight, but I am almost as anti-social as he is in the real world cause people I don't like being in large groups or going to loud parties *partly because I am very protective of my last working ear*.

And unlike him I got a girl to care for who you all should know if you were from the old site, I go out with the girl that is behind Tirena Moonshadow. Yes she was going out with Hasha back then but they broke up and now I go out with her, don't ask for more information cause I most likely won't give any more. Not my place to talk about her love life.

The guy who controls the guy:

Ok my real name is Kaleb Howard Hall, I live in Greenfield Tennessee. I am a bit of an anti-social guy since well live in the country side and the only people I have to talk to was my cousins when I was little so I didn't have much experience with people I am not related to. I love the color blue, I weight around 120 or 125 depending on how full I am. I stand at 5'9 the last time I checked, I am straight country boy since I love to listen to country music while rap makes me want to put my head in the ground. Now that sort of music is good but it just not my thing, I am not the most athletic person here nor am I bulky cause I got the metabolism from hell as it eats up any fat or muscles I seem to build up.

I am also very pale so pale that I make Casper look black, and people I try to tan but I like the Irish. I just don't tan well at all, I got two settings white skin or...BURNING SUNBURN SKIN. So ya I sort of hide from the sun, which makes me think I am a vampire all the more due to me having sharp fangs for K9's. I am a bit weird and such due to my mind set as I think I am bi-polar due to the fact I switch from emotion to emotion so quickly, also I am a bit of a perv due to me being corrupted at school and by some of the friends I have on the Internet. And no it isn't anyone of you guys at skype, I was corrupted long before that. I am also very protective of people I care about, on the internet I make people I like my internet brothers and sisters. You mess with them I do get pissed but I normally help my brother or sister feel better first before I go on revenge hunt. Oh and here is a very good tip for people.......DO NOT and I say it again DO NOT make any perverted, crude, or unkind comment about my girlfriend or I will get pissed and I will try to kill you -.-

Random time:

I like chocolate..........
BUTTONS!!!
Pull his finger "That's not my finger..." >What a Face
All your bases are belong to us *oh yes I went there*
And finally.......Kids people are filled with strawberry juice. That is all *waits for the chaos to ensue*

Partner char's MP 40

Old post count: 566

A Vigilant Defender of the Guardians of Restoration

You and your Character- Jugger10
Black Knight
Black Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel07 on May 24th 2009, 4:33 pm

Meh, no-one knows me too well so w/e

Daniel (The Real One)

Well yeah, Daniel James Drennan. Im scottish, which means by divine right im bettere than all of you. That is....... well, im not actually religious, so my will I guess. I'm 14, almost 15, which will be sweet cause I can buy most of The GOOD games in the world, get into Gallows Gigs and will only have another three years before I can get drunk and smoke(legally). So.... Im ginger, which also makes me better than you, and despite the fact that gingers have no souls in general, i wont be dieing in 2020, because me and my friend steve bought me an iraqi childs soul of of ebay. Im quite, well, im not too sure. Labelling me dosent work, which sucks cause labelling people is fun. I'm a ginger kid, so we dont get labelled. But if you were to try to you would get an emo/punk/hardcore/skater/indie kid. With metal head music. I love the colours yellow, black and red, but thats because im one of those people. Yeah, the losers who actually have more friends than you. I get picked on, but its funny, because its only about my hair or my clothes, so im like "........ yeah get a life bitch" or if its a guy ".......get a life wanker" so yeah. My favourite band is probably....... Either Bring Me The Horizon or Gallows. Because all though neither of them are Scottish, their both bad ass and would kick your ass.

Daniel (The guy on the Site)

The second Daniel is...... well actually pretty much the same, except he dosent have a friend called Steve, Graeme, Craig or Ry. He was basically spawned when i wanted to rp again, but was hating my usual character, or the first Daniel, who ended up a pathtic emo kid. And since they are the most over-used cliches available, they get boring. Daniel is a mid-range fighter, who usually ends up failing. He hasnt made many friends on the site except Shock, who he made a cake with and really has no other memories with. But thats probably due to the fact ive been away for three weeks. Anyway, hes very bouncy, with a sort of, "yeah ok, ill go along with your plan" attitude. He's really just a clone of the real me, so just refer to that. He even wears the same clothes as me, except he wears checked shirts a lot more.

Comparison (Where the obvious cloning shines through)

Well, yeah, their both ginger, they both have glasses, they both like metal, and both of them are insane, sorta. The only real difference between me and the Daniel on the site is the site Daniel has fighting style, whereas i use the "knee in the balls and run" approach. It dosent get you girlfriends, but it works and you dont die as easily. Site Daniel also owns weapons, whereas I own a butter knife and fork. Scary..... Site Daniel also has his own flat, despite most laws, and has no siblings, whereas I still live with my parents and have two sisters and a brother. A guy can dream.....

Just.... Stuff

Imma skateboarder. Sorta
Yellow is like, awesome
I love lazers. If you have ever been in the chat box with me you will know. Or else I shall feel insulted
The deathnote opening for seires 2 is my ringtone. Japanese Screamo is funny.

40 MP
Daniel07
Daniel07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on May 24th 2009, 4:59 pm

danny boy.....imma call you the ginger now.....

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel07 on May 24th 2009, 5:15 pm

On you go. Its pretty much my nickname, so feel free :P Ginger, Gingy, Irn Bru, take your pick :P

If you didnt know Irn Bru is one of the most popular drinks in Scotland, im not sure if its sold in America. I know its not sold in the rest of Europe though. Its a sort of orange/ginger colour.

40 MP
Daniel07
Daniel07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on May 24th 2009, 6:01 pm

righti-o ron weasly

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on May 24th 2009, 6:07 pm

Biscut post yours, we've been waiting

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on May 24th 2009, 7:10 pm

i did ill redo it i guess xD

Right

Biscuits/Jet

Basically Biscuits is me. Just used the character model and name from Jet Enduro on Wild Arms 3 (if any one knows who that is ill give them a hug...besides Lenneth). Right since hes a total asshole with the lovely side of being a total man whore he sounds a lot like me. However there are HUGE!!! differences. For starters look at the post i did before since im way to lazy to retype it out.

Me as the user. Im more laid back I can get pissed off pretty fast however specially if you attack my Jes...ill rip your arms off and shove them down your eye sockets. Im oddly a nice guy when you get to know me ( I SWEAR IF YOU QUOTE ME ON THIS YIMA ILL CUT OFF YOUR PENIS!!).

what else....hell idk.......

i hate where i live......
and my parents....
and distance......

Story about how I came up with Jet

Well basically cruising youtube. bored as hell i saw a link for the site....i wanna say it was ventus or maybe even Zex but I registered and remember hey....Jet looks pretty bad ass... but i didnt wanna steal the character completly from him. SO i thought up a history in like 3 seconds put it up and boom.

Random Facts....
Gingers are the bane of existence
Jes is incredibly sexy and I usually have to shy away when i think about her for fear of well not for so i dont scar the kiddies.
I like my shower than my parents...
I usually mean what i say if it involves hating you....

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel07 on May 24th 2009, 7:16 pm

Biscuits of Heart wrote:
Random Facts....
Gingers are the bane of existence

Biscuits, I have a feeling you dont like me..... And im going to go and contemplate buying hairdye....

40 MP
Daniel07
Daniel07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on May 24th 2009, 7:42 pm

nah i have no prob with you... i just like bashing ginger kids

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 24th 2009, 9:34 pm

Wait do ginger kids have ginger pubic hair?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel07 on May 25th 2009, 10:09 am

.................... yes Etzolix, they do. Now..... to avoid any ridicule im going to run away screaming like a schoolgirl.

40 MP
Daniel07
Daniel07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 25th 2009, 12:57 pm

>.> Shouldn't you two be spamming something OTHER than this topic? Or does Pinky have to slap a garden hoe?

You and your Character- Modstar-1

FIRE TEH MODSTAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on May 25th 2009, 1:17 pm

Well I guess I'll try my hand Tay

WHEN IT BEGAN:

Well I guess when I first started out I was a horrible super noob but I was a KH fanatic on that day when I was looking up Kh video’s trying to learn more about what would we know as terra aqua and ven I saw a little comment on one of the video’s saying “create your own key blade, join a world make yourself a legend in the kingdom hearts universe.” From there I got the link and I saw the first site, after over looking the entire thing I saw their was a sora and a riku so I kinda sighed (Mostly since sora was taken) Though at that time I was thinking their was an Ansem Seeker Of Darkness, Ansem The Wise…that’s when it hit me, why not create Ansem the Great. So when I very first registered I named Myself AnsemTheGreat though after realizing I couldn’t make a custom cannon I created AnsemSeekerofDarkness under the name AnsemtheGreat. The next two week’s were pure hell and if I wasn’t as stubborn as I use to be I most likely would have quit so I apologize for those who are probably saying darn right now.

Similarities:

People say that from the two pictures seen of me I’m basically a downgraded ugly version of my rp character, some people say we look nothing alike and they can’t how some people would say that. Me I keep my opinion’s to myself, the one thing I wanted stay true to about my character is his hate for love pretty much, which I actually almost broke once but thankfully didn’t.

Differences

I turned him good after killing someone and made him a just cause for fighting evil even though he was spawned from the depth’s of pure darkness and evil. And I have to say this FIGHTING STYLE I indeed incredibly changed the heartless fighting style never once have I actually even considered doing the traditional Guardian Behind keep my arm’s crossed while I throw thing’s Like hell at you. The Reason I couldn’t do that when I first joined should be obvious. (Hello 30mp to work with hover would equal 10mp to stay to fire stuff good funnelcake -_-)So I went with that and it turned out better then expected.

Complaint:

I Have no complaint whatsoever About ansem, the only who screw’s up is me not him

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 25th 2009, 4:16 pm

damn Ansem. I totally never even realized that your username had great in it....

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 26th 2009, 12:12 am

Anymore spam in here an I am locking it for a time.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next