I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days

Post by Guest on September 17th 2009, 3:43 am

Multiplayer functions on it I think.... .-. Still trying to beat the game so Canons from that game can get approval..

>.> I have to wonder though why they made Xaldin such a weenie in the game, and so badass in KH II. And apparently, Zexion really didn't put up much of a fight between himself in the Riku Replica....because the guy kicks ass. :3 I love playing as Zexion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on September 20th 2009, 2:49 am

Okay, three days in Baumholder and a long car trip later, I FINALLY beat Xion's final form and finished the bloody game. ((That chick is MEAN when she be crazy, and I ain't sayin' any more to avoid le-idiot-spoilers.))

IF any of the staff wants fill-er-ins on what the Canons and stuff are, weaknesses, what they're doing, etc, I got the bases covered.....bwa ha ha....all their base are belong to me now.
There's also some things in that game which REALLY set limits for the Organization Canons which I think would really prevent them from being god-moddy, so if a staff member wants a little more info on THAT, PM me, and I'll spill.

x3 NOW I only have to wait for the freaken BBS to come out. D:>

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Draugr on September 20th 2009, 8:41 am

I've known about 358/2 Days' backround for some time. I looked at the KH Wiki and found everything...but I never did find something like this.

(Smile) Well Rose, damn good work. You've shown me something even I didn't know.

Plus, this is the first time ever I've heard the english version of (game) Zexion's voice.
Antares Draugr
Antares Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Valentine on September 20th 2009, 12:07 pm

BBS is the KH game I really want and guess what!? It's on the PSP and I have a DS -_-

Figures.

Pinky's KH Update: 358/2 Days - Page 2 Noctis_Lucis_Caelum_Tag_V1_by_TheNecrosis
Val Valentine
Val Valentine

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest on September 21st 2009, 5:58 pm

Zex runs with a book though. xD

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest on September 22nd 2009, 2:47 pm

-.- lexicons and dictionaries arethe same thing...just one is in latin, and one is Greek. Both the same. Nomora said zexion has a lexicon.

All this Zexion speak makes me sad....

On a more positive note, characters from the game'll be able to be approved nao, yar. This includes the replica race, which should be available soon, since I finished the game.

(edit: okay, never mind about that last part...you can't havethose approved until a staff member beats it. -.- I don't know why I was removed from staff, but I'm too nice to ask foe it back, or complain about it openly, hence the black text.

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Draugr on September 22nd 2009, 5:47 pm

Also on a positive note- I've just received word from my sources, that in Birth By Sleep, there will be a little more insight to the origin of the Keyblade. Also, its been said that Terra and Xehanort are different characters. Contrary to popular belief, they are two seperate people.

Back on topic- Pinky Rose is right; Zexion's weapon is a Lexicon/Dictionary. Its meant to absorb enemy attacks, and then reflects it back at them. He does indeed wield the power of Illusion, and he uses this in conjunction with his Lexicon to confound and manipulate his opponents.

I imagine, this, coupled with his cunning mind makes for a deadly opponent. However, the fact that he wasn't expecting Axel's betrayal was something that he was not prepared for.
Antares Draugr
Antares Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on September 23rd 2009, 9:18 am

....Zexion was one of the most powerful organization members, when you think about it......kinda a scary thought just HOW strong he might have been if he'd taken advantage of his characters REALLY REALLY GOOD abilities.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum