I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Being bored is never a good thing - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Being bored is never a good thing - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Being bored is never a good thing - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Being bored is never a good thing - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Being bored is never a good thing - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Being bored is never a good thing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Being bored is never a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Being bored is never a good thing

Post by MorpheusZero on May 14th 2009, 10:19 pm

Shi had attempted to throw an aggressive counter via keyblade at the Mysterious Figure's head--but he wasn't ready to die yet. At the last possible second, the man's keyblade that was not pointing at the other man immediately was lifted over his head and behind his back and effectively deflected the other keyblade--casting it off to the side with a small tink and a spark. He never flinched nor even looked--but he was ever vigilant, through many years of extensive training. This man was over 45 years old, but didn't look a day over 26. His body and mind didn't age.

This Figure from the Darkness now lowered both of his keyblades and allowed the tips of the blades to touch the ground once more. As soon as they touched, they disintegrated into particles of nothingness and evaporated into the air and were gone. He raised his arms towards the heavens as he looked upwards--closing his eyes--as if submitting himself to a higher power. He frequently done this before a massacre or slaughter, to calm and clear his mind and remain focused and more vigilant on the tasks at hand. For at a time like this--he would either kill everyone in sight--or fall over dead himself....And he has died 4 times....What's one more right?

Then he lowered his arms again and looked forward--a slight reddish-purple aura could be made out from his hood now--it was his eyes glowing with a fervent darkness. He tilted his head to the left slightly as bones could be heard cracking in his neck. He just stood there completely motionless now. His fingers were twirling at his side and his feet were somewhat spread, knees bent, and standing on his tip toes...ready for anything. He was ready......and weaponless.

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Being bored is never a good thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Being bored is never a good thing

Post by Shirou on May 15th 2009, 10:47 pm

Shi's NoAn Keyblade returned to his hand. Shi was confused. What was with this guy anyways? Why would he get rid of his weapons? Of course this man had something up his sleep, so Shi didn't lower his guard any.

Shi looked at Kyuumin. Why should I even help? This kid doesn't even care about me. Shi thought, annoyed. This was more Kyuumin's problem than his own, so why stick his nose in this one? Shi knew this Kyuumin guy didn't care about him, so Shi was extremely on the edge of just leaving.

This thought process all happened in less than a second. Shi needed to decide what to do about this strange man. He ran over several fighting attacks and spells, which was less than he wanted, and couldn't find anything really useful. Shi went into his defensive stance, waiting for either Kyuumin or the man to make a move.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 16th 2009, 10:55 pm

Noticing that the man dropped his weapons, Kyuumin began walking away. If he wasn't going to fight, then why provoke him? It was obvious that walking away wasn't the answer when the some random stranger already tried to kill you, but Kyuumin didn't give a crap if he wasn't being attacked. He was merely defending himself since the beginning, so why bother continuing when he could tell that he was going to lose anyway. Like the samurai of the past, always go into battle expecting to die.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

http://siyp.yourforumpro.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2