» Marionette
Being bored is never a good thing EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Being bored is never a good thing EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Being bored is never a good thing EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Being bored is never a good thing EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Being bored is never a good thing EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Being bored is never a good thing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Being bored is never a good thing Empty Being bored is never a good thing

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 9th 2009, 10:31 pm

Kyuumin took his step off from the boat he had snuck onto previously. He hadn't a clue why he was here, or what he was going to do next. but he didn't have much of a choice. He was here now, and he had to make the best of it. He made his way to the city and wandered the streets, seemingly looking for something. He was ready at all times for an incoming attack, in case the need arised.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

http://siyp.yourforumpro.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Being bored is never a good thing Empty Re: Being bored is never a good thing

Post by Shirou on May 9th 2009, 10:38 pm

Shi was lost. It was as simple as that. He didn't even know why he was here, nor how he got here. The last thing he remembered was flying in his gummi ship and closing his eyes for a moment. Next then Shi knew, he was on a dock and his gummi ship wouldn't start. After kicking it a few times, Shi decided on looking for help.

After an hour of fruitless searching, Shi found himself lost in this odd town. He couldn't even anybody awake since it was night. A couple minutes of just walking, Shi spotted a boy. He was short, had brown hair and black eyes. Shi approached him and could tell almost immediately that the boy was not the average kid. Curious, Shi walked infront of him and introduced himself. "Sup, I'm Shi. And you are?"

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 9th 2009, 10:45 pm

Kyuumin looked up at him, analyzing the true intention of the person before him. "None of your business, you scum." He didn't look angry, nor mean. He held the same face that he always did, one that most people didn't appreciate. Thinking about what people would expect of an eight year old, he quickly revised the way he acted. "I mean, I'm lost...Can you help me find my mommy?" He asked in the most innocent voice he could pull off without laughing himself to death.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 9th 2009, 11:01 pm

Shi looked blankly at the kid. Did he just call me scum? Shi thought, confused. Shi thought it odd that a complete stranger would think of him as scum. Than he saw the boy change tactics. It was totally different than before, and Shi knew it was an act. He snorted because he could tell what the kid said didn't fit the kid.

"Okay kid, I know you're not a normal innocent kid. For one, you're out here alone with no parents at night, so drop the act. And second, you seem off so I already knew you weren't a normal kid," Shi told the kid, with a hint of amusement in his tone.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 9th 2009, 11:05 pm

"Well that didn't take long. What do you want anyway, I have no business with you, Mr.Guess-what-I'm-lost?" He said mockingly. Kyuumin stopped his inner laughter of his previous antics and looked at the person again. This time, he looked at the combat capabilities of the person. He didn't exactly know how the person fought, so it was pretty useless in the long run. He shuffled his feet a bit in fake nervousness and looked deep within the stranger's eyes.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 9th 2009, 11:17 pm

Shi was quite amused by this boy's attitude, though he had to cautious. This boy prove to be trouble for Shi. "I want nothing really," Shi replied, staring back at the boy. "I just wanted to say hi, don't have to be all...well...mean about it."

"Anyways, I was curious why ARE you out here anyways," Shi asked. A heartless maybe? Or maybe a nobody? Could be anything really. Shi though in his head. In any case, Shi didn't know if he liked this kid or not. Sure he was a bit harsh, but he wasn't exactly pigheaded.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 9th 2009, 11:32 pm

"It's not mean if it isn't intentional. It's simply my personality. If you have a problem with it, then leave." He began to get fidgety just standing there on the street. He had answered one question but didn't really feel like answering the others. Too bad though, he didn't have a choice. "I'm out here because I wanted to see if Pirates vs. Ninjas would happen, I'm betting on the Pirates, so long as the Ninjas play fair. Even though they never do, so basically I'm all for ninjas." He looked left and right to see if there was any fighting going on.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 10th 2009, 12:38 am

Shi could hardly keep a straight face at what the kid told him. Then he froze. Pirates? He knew of only one place that had pirates and that was Port Royal. Why would his gummi take him to this place? Shi has no known connections to this place at all.

Shi looked at the kid again. "Why would there be ninjas?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 10th 2009, 8:19 am

"There wouldn't be, dumbass." Kyuumin sighed. This guy was a lot dimmer than he thought. There had to be a reason for it though. It's possible that he was just plain stupid, slow, or he was just acting. No matter. So far, he's shown that he has no intention of starting anything. Though, you could never take the chance. Especially since there are pirates around.

After a slight pause, Kyuumin looked beyond Shi. He could see that behind him was a sort of tavern. Something that was fairly common throughout Port Royal. He wondered if someone would start a fight soon so that he could leave undetected...
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 10th 2009, 9:47 am

"Right," Shi said, rolling his eyes. He could tell the kid wanted to leave because he was looking around, as if looking for something. Maybe to get him out of there or just something in general. Shi wanted to just keep bugging him more, but thought against it. Finally, he said, "I'll leave you alone if you answer me two questions. One, why are you really here? And two, What's your name?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 10th 2009, 4:47 pm

"And what if I decline to answer?" He asked, staring hotly into Shi's eyes. He folded his arms and glared at Shi. Answering questions never entertained him. He hated them with a passion and would almost never answer them, truthfully, or at all. He wondered what Shi would say next, delving deeper into Shi's personality.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 10th 2009, 5:00 pm

"I thought you'd say that," Shi told him with a grin. He didn't think that his questions were going to be answered. They were just to prove something. "Here's the deal, either you answer me, or I'll follow you around until I find out myself," Shi said. He knew he was probably annoying this kid in several ways, which made it so much more fun.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 10th 2009, 6:23 pm

Kyuumin sighed and began walking away. He didn't have much choice, but he didn't care about a stalker. He had nothing to hide, nor any reason for a fight. "Oh well."
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 10th 2009, 9:42 pm

In the dead of the night--the blackness shrouded the intentions of a most particular guest among the two young bloods. True, he had been watching them the entire time, being amused by their childishness and was hoping for one or the other to spark a flare and ensnare the other's hatred into a brawl--a Battle Royale. None the less it seemed not to be going anywhere. So HE decided to intervene.

Just as the first man turned and began to walk away--something happened. A Sharp *tink* sound was heard from behind his back. A Long Blade--somewhat of a Katana with a black handle AND a Black Blade with a red gem embossed into the handle was impaled into the ground just behind the man--only inches from his feet. Above the both of them, atop a building, stood a man on the edge of the roof. The moon was just behind him, casting enough light over this mysterious figure's body to get somewhat of a glimpse of him. He was wearing a black organizational-type cloak with a hood. Except this man's cloak seemed to have white tribal markings all over it--some were marks of a Nobody. A few strands of sliverish-blue hair was visible that was escaping from the confinements of his hood.

He used his telepathic Mind Communication to speak to the two men through brain signals sent to them--he was speaking to them using hid mind and he never actually said a word.

"...It would seem I too....Am Curious as to whom you are...."

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2009, 6:19 am

Shi was about to follow the kid until he saw the blade hit the ground. Instantly, Shi summoned his NoAn Keyblade and was in his defensive position. He was surprised by the voice in his mind, in which he was sure the kid heard too. Looking around, searching, Shi finally found him. A person, who he assumed was a he, in a black and white cloak on a building.

Shi slightly relaxed, because of what the man had said. Nevertheless, he kept his guard up. Who knew what his intentions were.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 11th 2009, 6:20 pm

Kyuumin's body tensed at the sound of the metal piercing the ground behind him and turned to see Shi wielding a blade of some kind. He had never seen a keyblade before and gazed at it before he began to hear the voice. It echoed in his mind, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. Not wanting to seem hostile, he didn't draw a weapon, but moved his left hand to the sheath that held his sword breaker. He looked at where Shi was looking, and shifted his gaze to the stranger on the roof top. Daring a venture, he called out, "Does that mean you get special treatment?" He asked lazily, not wanting to provoke someone seemingly much more powerful.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 11th 2009, 8:09 pm

As the man spoke, the Mysterious Cloaked Weapon Of Shadows grinned a bit. He stepped forward off the end of the roof and fell sharply to the ground, landing with a thud and only slightly bending his knees to absorb the shock. He was facing the man whom had addressed him, yet was using his speech to talk to the man wielding his weapon openly. "...I'd point that somewhere else if I were you..."He walked to the point where his sword had impaled the ground and stopped, both of his hands were folding in front of him atop the sword's blade. He was angling his head slightly downward and his facial features were still not able to be seen. Then after a few moments of awkward silence--he talked aloud directly to the man in front of him, acting as if he didn't give a damn that he was caressing the sheath of his weapon.

"...I don't get special treatment--That Would Imply that I had done something to you to deserve or make you fear me to be able to receive----but it could be arranged."

After he finished the last part he pulled the sword from the ground slowly and ran his finger tips across the tip of the blood--slightly cutting himself as a trickle of black blood fell from his finger. He brought the blade close to his face and then licked the tip of the blood, cleansing it of any blood that remained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 12th 2009, 5:44 pm

Shi sniffed the air and stuck out his tongue. He never liked the scent of blood, it was too metallic and salty to him. Shi shook his head, clearing away the smell of blood and pointed his NoAn Keyblade towards the person in the cloak. "Look, whatever your name is, don't try anything that you'll regret," Shi told him. He was bluffing.

Shi could smell the Darkness on this guy and could tell how powerful he was. Oh great, ANOTHER person attuned to darkness. Wonderful. Hopefully, his attention is more on the kid than on me, Shi thought, slightly annoyed. He didn't need another person attacking him who was overpowered Shi by a lot. And this time, there wasn't anybody around to help. Except that kid, but Shi doubted he was much stronger than he himself.

There was also another problem. Shi's violent side was struggling to get control. He could feel it, and he wanted to fight these guys. To feel his keyblade slash through them. Shi sighed. Wonderful.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 12th 2009, 6:48 pm

Kyuumin could feel the tension in the air, but dared not draw a weapon. It was too dangerous to provoke the stranger, even if it seemed he would need it anyway. Trying to control himself, he fought back the urge to make a smart remark, as tempting as it was. Instead, he decided to draw attention to Shi. "You're not a dog you know, quit sniffin' the air." He smiled lightly, trying to suppress the raw fear that was instilled into the air around the stranger. Kyuumin could feel himself shiver at the voice, but didn't directly show it. He could already tell the mess he was in was one of the stupidest things he's ever done. That being, talking to two strangers while death is pretty much staring you in the face. It's not like he had much choice though, Shi wouldn't leave without his questions answered, but neither would the other stranger. Being the random person that he is, Kyuumin asked the stranger, "What's your name? I got Shi's but not yours. I mean, you kind of did just appear out of nowhere." He hoped that the stranger would answer his question without much problem like he himself had caused. He often wondered why people bothered to tolerate him since he was always such a pain. He wished he was somewhere else, away from the interaction of strange people with obviously hidden motives.
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 12th 2009, 10:18 pm

The Mysterious figure from the darkness picked his head up slightly at the young boy's interrogation. A faint chuckle could be heard from the black abyss of his hooded face's confinement. He lowered his blade and allowed the tip of the black sharp metal to touch the ground. He then talked to the man by telepathic means again, allowing only the nameless man to hear him... "...There's a difference in you knowing my name...You see, I have means and methods by which I can get your name and anything I want out of you...Now me on the contrary, I'd like to see you try and intimidate me into telling you anything more about me other than that I scare the living shit out of you...Now give me a name--the other man doesn't have to hear. You can communicate with me through your mind--I can hear the thoughts that you allow me to hear...or.....I can make you scream your name just before you die...." As the Man from the Darkness said these last words, he let go of his Black sword and it began to float in the air around his body. He held out his arms to his sides and held his palms up. Four orbs, two in each palm erupted from the darkness and began hovering above his palms. The Dark Figure was still staring directly at the boy--as he suddenly tossed the four orbs up into the air and they too began hovering around his body with The Black Sword. Then the man made a flicking motion with his right arm and snapped his fingers bluntly as he pointed at the boy. Immediately the four orbs sparked and an intense light filled the area for a split second and now the four orbs had been spawned into four custom keyblades. Each with its own Completely Custom and Mastery over a specific Element. The blades were now flying directly towards the boy, then abruptly stopped just before him, and stuck into the ground in a circle all around him as if creating some type of elementary prison--no doubt a taunt from the dark figure as he walked closer to the boy now who was undoubtedly stunned at the image of this man actually wielding 5 weapons at once....but unbeknown to him--he actually had more...

He stopped just a few feet from the man as he spoke again out loud....

"I won't ask you again...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 13th 2009, 6:16 am

Shi lowered his weapon. Probably a regretful move, but whatever. That kid is getting on my nerves, Shi thought in irritation. So Shi decided to just watch instead. Why bother when this wasn't his problem? So Shi rested his NoAn Keyblade on his shoulder and watched them. They stood for a minute or so in silence, but Shi figured that they were talking telepathically, like before. Shi was stunned when the five weapons came out. Instead of being scared, like Shi should've been, he was amazed. So this guy can wield five weapons...And most of them are keyblades, huh Shi thought, watching him. Now Shi was interested.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 13th 2009, 4:09 pm

Kyuumin sighed. "It seems I don't have much of a choice," he said aloud, rolling his eyes, then gazing at the keyblades stuck fast in the ground. He didn't care how powerful the stranger was, he'd do as he pleased. Although, it had created some excitement around the boring Shi. My name is Kyuumin. It means Dormant. Are you through with me yet? He asked, partly to himself, partly to the monster that was invading his mind. Kyuumin removed his hand from his sheath and wondered what would happen if he touched one of the blades piercing the ground. He dared not try, but his mind wandered...
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 13th 2009, 6:31 pm

The man merely grinned a bit as he laughed only slightly aloud to himself.

"Well Kyuumin...I was planning on killing you anyways--but now it just makes it less fun; for you are are far too predictable...."

As soon as he finished speaking the 5 Blades immediately dislodged themselves from around the man and were hovering around the Dark Figure again. He immediately reached out with both hands and grabbed two of the keyblades that revolved around his body and used his incurring momentum to pivot and turn--throwing one keyblade and then the other at the other man whom he hadn't been paying much attention too. The two keyblades were aimed with perfection--One thrown like a dart directly at his head and the other was twisting and turning through the air violently more aimed towards his abdomen.

As his hands released he kicked his foot backwards in an attempt to hit the other man's chest as he reached out and grabbed two more keyblades as he pivoted again and jumped back away from the way a few feet. He then pointed one of the keyblades at him...

"You've much to learn boy...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 13th 2009, 7:27 pm

When, Shi heard this stranger say that he was about to kill this kid, who was apparently named Kyuumin, Shi tensed over. As the man turned, Shi said, "God Damnit!" before he was interrupted by the two keyblades. In a split second, Shi had to pick an option. Try and dodge/block them or get hit. He picked a third, though a bit reckless.

Shi bent slightly and jumped backwards curling into a ball, trying to do a back flip type of move. The Keyblades and Kick missed him by centimeters but the flip was not successful. Shi fell onto his back on the ground. Shi internally groaned, but for two reasons. One was because of his back and the second was because he was yet in another fight.

Shi jumped onto his feet, his hands itched to slash his Keyblade. He had an unresistible urge to fight. Well, more so than he usual had. Shi saw the man finish talking to Kyuumin as he slashed his middle area of his back. Shi jumped back and threw his keyblade at the man, like he had down to him. It was aimed at the mans head.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuumin Kagai on May 13th 2009, 9:49 pm

With a grunt from getting the wind knocked out of him, Kyuumin flung backwards. He used the momentum to roll so his feet were under him and sprung up to action. He hadn't a clue as to the stranger's motives, but was even more confused with what Shi was doing. The bastard...He thought, knowing it was a pointless fight at any rate. Any person that was as obviously as powerful as the one before him wouldn't hesitate to kill them if they truly wished it. What could his reason be? My guess is that he likes to play with his food before he eats it. he thought in vain. What to do... Knowing that attacking wouldn't be the best option with a person of this caliber, he drew his sword breaker. The indents were facing away, ready to catch the incoming attacks. He crouched down to make a smaller target of himself, and stood ready for an incoming attack, slowing his beating heart to better control himself. A fight that was inevitably lost needed intense concentration, or at least some kind of resistance. He calmed his nerves with the thought that it would be over soon, though that was a partial lie. Kyuumin looked to Shi, scanning his body for wounds of any kind. Seeing that he was okay, and seemingly agitated, Kyuumin turned to watch the current threat at hand. "Hopefully not carnal knowledge," Kyuumin joked, smiling slightly.

(*doesn't know when to break into separate paragraphs*)
Kyuumin Kagai
Kyuumin Kagai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next