I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow

Go down

Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow Empty Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow

Post by MorpheusZero on May 3rd 2009, 6:24 pm

This is for all members of the Kingdom Hearts Role Playing Forum. This is for all of those who have tried and failed. This is for everyone who did their best to try and give a damn and were still criticized. This is for those who wanted to make a difference even when they knew it meant to stand against your own friends. This is for anyone who thinks that sometimes changes aren't for the better but rather for the betterment of a self-preserved and more "selfless" society of haters. This is for you--if you've read this far.

An Inexplicable Behavior? What The Hell Morph? Yes--That's Probably what you are thinking about now. Well let's see how the word is defined shall we?

Webster wrote:INEXPLICABLE - Difficult or impossible to explain or account for.

Do we know what tomorrow will bring? Do we EVEN know what yesterday has given us already? Truth be told--we are too damn stubborn to see shit even if it was thrown in our faces like a fucking shit snowball (ShitBall I guess?). So what is hard to explain exactly? Well I am leaving the site. So what's so hard to account for then? Well--it's the fact it'd take me countless hours of typing and usage of too much bandwidth to type it up on numerous pages. Instead, I'll just stick to a few things.

First of all--FUCK ME. I know you guys will hate me for this, but I honestly don't give a shit what any of you think anymore. Life is cruel sometimes and occasionally you need someone to step on your toes and punch you in the face. So here it goes--it's a cold hard truth--NOBODY TRICKSTER & CELOX were right. This is hard to accept for the majority of you, and you will try to find any and every excuse to try and disprove this statement and that is fine--you are entitled to your opinions. But let me say this--Opinions will NEVER disprove a truth. Its a cold hard FACT of life. This site has fallen a lot. And I don't mean by Activity. I mean honestly--WHERE THE FUCK IS ROXAS? He shouldn't even be an Admin anymore. The site was destined to become as near to shit as it could without falling off the map after Zexion left. I hope he is sitting somewhere smiling right now--knowing that we FUCKED up by letting him go.

Second--Where the fuck are our morals? We don't have any. We are too hypocritical to step back and see that our judgements are far too hateful and such to call ourselves a "community." We hare too hateful, dishonest, and unloyal a people. And yes--EVEN ME. I am the worlds worst--after Riku. We never take the time to realize what we have, and how fragile human life is. We should strive to fucking BE SOMEONE--not expose other's faults and shit to try and cover up our sorry excuses for not being who we should. No one cares about SHIT anymore.

Third--WHO CARES who you know? WHO CARES WHAT YOU KNOW!? That IS NOT how this site should be run. It used to run off of Reputation and Respect, Skills in Battle, and Last but not least, the general understanding of LOGIC. Nowadays--it seems ANY John Doe can walk up in here and either be REALLY liked, or REALLY hated. Or in Kairi's case--an Admin because of Roxas. Not that I have anything against Kairi or her ability--but it shouldn't be in terms of the "Spoils System." I remember back when you actually had To WORK HARD to GET that. Not that she doesn't work hard NOW--but I mean really WORK YOUR ASS off to even get GREEN.

THIS is what bring sup my next point. I shed Blood, tears, and clothes for this site. Not to say I'm any better than anyone else--but I did. I'd say that Myself, Zexion, Trickster, Biscuits, Lenneth, & Riku have probably done more things for this site than ANYONE in these past 3 years. AND GUESS WHICH ONE HAS NEVER BEEN EVEN A MODERATOR? I've never asked for it either--surprised? Well hell--I never did. Not that I wouldn't accept it if it were offered--but like I said before, I think it should be off of respect, and in RESPECT for the others, I don't ask.

And where the hell did our Friendships go? Yea, yea, yea--I KNOW DAMMIT. "BUT MORPH! WE DO HAVE FRIENDS!"....

Let me let you in on a little secret...This may come as a surprise so you may need to stop sucking on your momma's tiddies and actually PAY ATTENTION FOR ONCE....WAKE UP!

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE TALKS ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE--NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY'VE DONE OR WHAT THEY HAVEN'T DONE.

I just want to say one thing--Jeremi, I'm sorry dude. You're really not THAT bad of a guy. I've just been a dick to you and it was childish of me to ever act that way.

Apparently, if you're not IN THE LOOP--then you Don't Mean SHIT!

So how do I "Render This Shadow?" Well here it goes--I Love You All--And I hate You All. I mask it with my virgin mouth that I've kept shut for far too long. My "Inexplicable Behavior," is only the icing on the cake. Am I a Martyr? I think not. Just a guy that gives Twelve Shits and can't bear to watch the mishaps that go on any longer. So live free and die hard. Never hold back. SEIZE THE DAY! Never Regret anything. Do what needs to be done.

And Will I be back? Who knows--maybe one day--for we cannot see what the future holds. But hell--after this, I'm not sure if I'll be applauded or "DELETED." But hopefully I've accumulated enough "Respect" over the past few years and these guys will show enough character to make this my final wish to leave my account here and this post my "Farewell."

So Kingdom Hearts--I give you one final "Nude Nudge," and I am turning around and walking the other way.

Some of you have my cell and others my email address--I'm not sure if I'll be on Skype anymore, but I am sure of one thing--The Times Are Changing, and we must adapt to the changes--or die.

"A Rose Speaks Of Live Silently, In A Language Known Only To The Heart."

A Patron,

-MorpheusZero-

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow Empty Re: Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow

Post by PaleoKairi on May 3rd 2009, 6:48 pm

I'm going to start out by being as nice and friendly about this as possible. I'm sorry you've decided to leave, Morph, but if that's your decision, so be it. It was great knowing you, and I hope you decide to come back soon. I'll try and keep in touch as much as possible, because yeah, you're a nice guy for the most part.

Getting into it, can i just say, "ouch". Went a little harsh on my part don't you think? For everyone's information, especially yours, I have reasons and proof as to why the FUCKING HELL I am admin right now. Starting out, I work my ASS OFF. You see all of the fucking upgrades done to the site? YEAH, that was Biccie and I plus nine and a half hours of fucking work, before I went to bed late, only to wake up to complaints. I do quite a fucking bit.

With the story, when we were on the old site, I continuously asked Roxas when he complained that he was busy if there was any way I could help. He always said no, so i fucking left it at that. Getting onto the new site, when the Moderator group was open and unhidden, I put my name in for it. Steve was the one with control at the time, and pm'ed me back saying "if roxas is okay with this, sure". When we had everything back up for the most part, I asked Roxas if he still minded me being a mod, and he said no. So i kept it, and started busting my ass to fucking help. Then, when I was especially good friends with Biccie and Lenny, we complained AS A GROUP that we couldn't do fucking bullshit from where we were, considering that we couldn't even make an ANNOUNCEMENT thread. So he bumped us to co-admins, ALL AT THE SAME TIME, because we were all doing EVEN WORK. When forumotion went screwy in March, I asked for adminship while Roxas was busy with other shit, and then gave it to Biccie as well so we could fix the damn site. We requested for it to be kept on, and it was for a week before Roxas took it off again. I got re-appointed when Biccie and I were angry that we couldn't get actively into the admin panel to fix more shit yet again. So he re-appointed me, and then I put Biccie's back on. Case and point, THAT is why i am a fucking admin. NOT BASED ON MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. It's not like I sit on my goddam hands all the time, just happy to throw around the title. I KNOW how to help run the fucking site by now, and although I agree, I should probably remove the admin-ship, we're FUCKING SCREWED if we don't have at least SOMEONE to access the panel who is ACTIVE. Sure there are ways around it, including my suggestion of making a proxy admin that the three of us would have the password to; but NO, thats not the way it works. Or my other suggestion of giving us access to the Paleo Sora account to fix shit, but again, NO was the answer I recieved. Why did I make these suggestions? Because Lenny and Biccie work their asses off too, and I want to be on even ground with them. I don't WANT to be an admin, I want to stay co-admin. But you know what, if it means that we have access to the panel, WHY THE FUCK NOT, i might as well keep it for the sake of the goddam site.

AND FOR THE FULL RECORD: Roxas has been away for the past WEEK at a music competition, and I JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE BEEN THE ONE to get him BACK on the SITE.

now excuse me while i go take my emotionality out on something other than my keyboard.

again, sorry you have to leave morph. here's hoping shit gets fixed.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow Empty Re: Inexplicable Behavior :: To Render A Shadow

Post by Azumi Cho on May 3rd 2009, 7:53 pm

Morph...to be honest, I've felt the same as you when it comes to the ppl here...well, their attitudes...sometimes, but, I decided to give it another shot and stay. Life can suck, and this time is tough, but if we could all just forget our levels in this game...and pull together, maybe this site can be great. It will take time and effort. Time and effort I'm willing to give, if anyone will have me...if anyone will stand with me. If we could just unify, maybe things will get better. I'm willing to try.

Sorry you're leaving Morph. I know you had plans, and maybe, I can do more to help them speed along, advertisement wise. Although, people do tend to keep me out of the loop, which I think the "in loop, out of loop" thing has to stop. I've never really tried to hate anyone on here, and although I want to help, I'm left out...well, I'm not saying it has to stop just because of me...in general, this site is hurting from it...can't anyone see that?

My two cents...flame me if you want...but, I will keep trying, no matter if I am the most hated person on the site for saying these things. I mean no offense to anyone, and I'm sorry if I caused any harm or trouble.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 3rd 2009, 8:00 pm

Well Kairi I am not going to spark an argument with you because you ARE entitled to defend yourself and I can live with that. I can respect that.

Azumi. Thanks.

====

On another note Kairi. It's not so much that I WANT To Live, in a physical sense....but rather I LOVE THIS PLACE. I mean hell, I've been a member for nearly 3 years now. But I was hoping that maybe if I said something--it would spark some kind of "revolution" in everyone's hearts and let them see what kind of place this NEEDS to be.

You must see it right? All the hatred?

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on May 3rd 2009, 8:16 pm

Sorry. I didn't post that to start a fight with you. I just had to say it to get it off my chest, because that was the last thing I wanted anyone to assume about my position on the site.

It's alright that you're mad about the way things seem to be working, because hey, who isn't complaining lately, right? And you're right, we do sort of need a revolution. We do all have issues with this being so slow, and I blame the sonovabitch that shut us down the first time for all this crap. We're still trying though, luckily. But if you do love this place, why not still give it the try? I mean, you started all of the ad attempts. I'm spamming my DevArt because of it, lol. So maybe give it the ol' try again, sometime, whenever you decide that maybe we're not all idiots and feel like coming around. We'd never delete you or anything you had.

~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 3rd 2009, 9:48 pm

I'll just take a short vacation then. A few weeks. Maybe. But in the mean time--maybe something will be done about this Invisible People thing. I'm not staying around if I have to be visible. Not anything against the Biscuits or anything--I just feel its More and More being stripped away from User Privacy rights....

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on May 3rd 2009, 10:03 pm

muh. you're decision. if someone has serious problems with being invis, im sure they can just pm us with their reason and we'll let them keep it. its a bit annoying when like twenty thousand users are invis.

anyways, im glad that you've decided to stick around. makes me a lot happier to know that we're not losing one of the people we love. *glomps you* i'd miss your twelve nude nudges too much...

~100 max magic~

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum