» Marionette
Your Fav Right now. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Your Fav Right now. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Your Fav Right now. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Your Fav Right now. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Your Fav Right now. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Your Fav Right now.

Go down

Your Fav Right now. Empty Your Fav Right now.

Post by Riku on April 22nd 2009, 12:02 am

So this is a bit different from the normal "fav" thread. music. its always changing, always new. Our tastes are always changing. I wanna know

"Name your favourite song(s) and WHY they're your favourite. what makes you wanna listen to them above other songs?"

I'll go first:

Lily Allen- Fuck you/ Hairspray- You Can't Stop the Beat, Miss Baltimore Crabbs, Big Blonde and Beautiful, Good Morning Baltimore - Because one of the funniest things I have seen in my life is Scott sitting there lyp sincing Lily Allen (and specifically this song) while he doesn't think I'm watching him. Every time I listen to this song I see it in my head again, and I can't help but laugh. The Fear is up there with this song. He also happens to know every word to every hairspray song. And again, when he doesn't think I'm watchign, gets right into Lip syncing, the whole black soul-diva head bob goin on, and dancin in his seat XD its so cute ^_^

Anything by Lacuna Coil- If you have heard of Lacuna Coil I instantly recognize you as a human being. if you like them you instantly gain my respect. Lacuna Coil is the band Evanescence wishes they could be. They are amazing.

Save the Last Dance for Me- Michael Buble- (Speak of the devil its playing right now XD) Its just amazing. I love ballroom dancing and can picture ana amaing one for this song. jazzy and cool. Plus it makes me think of Scott cuz of the reason he got me to listen to it the first time :P its cute

Hey There Delilah- Performing it soon, so i adore listening to it, because i play it slightly different so I like matchign my odd way of singing it with the right way in my ear. Cuz i'm wierd.

Now you go!

Your Fav Right now. Riku-6
Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Your Fav Right now. Empty Re: Your Fav Right now.

Post by Yima on April 22nd 2009, 8:08 am

One Step At a Time by by Jordan Sparks: I do lie the sound but this song's lyrics is what really attract me to it. My mentality is very much in sync with the songs lyrics, when one door closes others open simply because your time opens up on that alone amongst other possibilities, I do believe everything happens for a reason though I can't say I am a huge supporter of the predated plan >.<, and the song can be a reminder that patience is a good thing...at least sometimes.

World by Five for Fighting; the song is like cool breeze by to me reminding me of different aspects of life that can be taken so heavily when they themselves aren't at the time, I also like that it reminds a person to be careful what they wish for while asking what kind of a world a person wants (two of the main lyric lines :P *whistles*) which makes me feel grateful... especially for who I am with ;], and although I take the song with a grain of salt on a sleepy afternoon the earnestly and calmness of the artist is something that is just relaxing... I suppose most of it is more for the sound than the lyric >.<.

Will add more later >.<

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2009, 10:43 am

rofl VIDEOS!

Simple and Clean Which, by the way if you don't know this song....you should be ashamed.

Rooftops--a Liberation Broadcast
It's a cool, catchy song.

Our Truth
Great beginning guitar solo, and it's hard rock. Not the sissy kind....hardcore.

Beat it
The ONLY Guitar solo I have ever seriously screwed up. I have messed up on this thing a million times.

Float On
Modest Mouse does a nice job. Catchy and....awesome.

About a Girl
Who doesn't like Nirvana?

Living on a Prayer
Because EVERYBODY knows this song....seriously.

What I've Done
Could you believe that before I heard this, I thought Linkin Park was lame? First song done on Expert.

If you have to click the following links....you should be shot.

Hotel California
You will never find another song about a prostitute hotel that is more awesome in your LIFE.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
OH yeah....when Morphy sings it.....it's like listening to........DEMON NAILS ON THE CHALKBOARD FROM HELL.

Mentioned songs:

Final Distance The Adopted Theme song for the Guardians of Earth, right when it came out in 2003.

Viva la Vida Come on....it's Coldplay!

Pa-pa-pa-poker face! Catchy and annoying, it was playing in my head all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2009, 11:27 am

Everlong-Foo Fighters
-This song was my first fav song dating back to 2005. Its the only song that I've liked for like 4 yrs without it getting on my nerves by the constant repetition of it on the radio. -.- I happen to like this song because its the song me and my best friend met to. Its the only love song that I've used platonically, not to mention play guitar and sing it in front of a group of people. -.- This song is genius, and Dave Grohl should get a giant cookie for it! =D

Panic Switch-Silversun Pickups
-This song, damn. I just happen to love this song with a passion. It doesnt even have that much time on the mainstream. Just to the lyrics. =D you'll know what i mean.

The Good Left Undone-Rise Against
-This song basically summarized my love life story, and kinda depressed me out a bit, but now its more of a good thing =D the lyrics to this song are amazing.

I Love College-Asher Roth
-yea sure, he's an annoying white prick (no offense), but the song is really really catchy. Plus I love college =D

Superstar-Saliva
-cause when you're busting 100+ on a secluded freeway driving a BMW E46 M3 2005 coupe sports package car, you wanna have a badass track to drive to! =D >:3 i r reckless driver!

Plug in Baby, City of Delusion, New Born, Supermassive Black Hole, In Your World, Uno, Hysteria, The Small Print, Time is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, Starlight, Feeling Good, Muscle Museum, Map of the Problematique, Futurism, Dead Star, Bliss, Unintended- Muse
-This band is one of my favorite bands and i happen to like every album released thus far. =D These songs are nothing but epicness. =D

I have a lot more, ranging from death metal to indie. But I'll keep the list short. I'll post more later, if i feel like it.

*Riku, i have heard of lacuna coil =D Our Truth, Swamped, etc. Pinkeh! wow, you need more musics! I R jerk >:3*

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on April 22nd 2009, 11:32 am

Pinky u are my hero for including Lacuna Coil in ur top songz :)
Max also gets props.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2009, 2:10 pm

MY ass man....nobody listens to Asher Roth.....

Meh heh heh *riku gets insta-awesome for Hairspray songs!* I gotta say, those songs are pretty....catchy. ESPECIALLY without love.

"Without love....life is like my mother on a diet!"

John Travolta did an AMAZING job in that film. He's the only guy I know who can act like a woman, eat doughnuts, sing, dance, and do all this in a fatsuit. Talk about multi-tasking.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on April 22nd 2009, 3:19 pm

LACUNA COIL SUCKS XEMNAS ASS! Evanescence ROCKS BETTER!

So Basically...I am a music library. I have 29.1 GB + 8.37 GB (On Two Different Hard Drives) for a total of 37.47 Gigabytes of Music. This does not include any movies that I have. My Movies folder is over 200 GB.

As most of you already know, I have 15 computers at my house right now with about a total memory capacity of 10 Terabytes...So I will go through a name a few of the bands and songs I am *currently* listening to at the moment. It changes weekly I guess...

So I'll probablu have 2 whole new bands up here next week...

==================================================

UnderOATH Your Fav Right now. Underoath_2004

This band was originally formed in Tampa, Florida: USA. I would say that they have to be my ultimate favorite band right now. The Combination of Screamo, Punk, and the Religious "trying to find your way" kind of Lyrics is always awesome to me. I like their transitional guitar riffs and how they can get really fast upbeat songs into a very slow and acoustical tone. It blows my mind.

WRITING ON THE WALLS
REINVENTING YOUR EXIT
ITS DANGEROUS BUSINESS WALKING OUT YOUR FRONT DOOR
SOME WILL SEEK FORGIVENESS, OTHERS ESCAPE

========================================================

Silverstein Your Fav Right now. Silverstein

This band is from somewhere in Canada, not really sure. I've always been a fan and with their newest release of their album--They have really gotten higher on my list. I mean, I love how they incorporate their screamo and methodical styles into a single song with simple transitional phrase styling. The guitar riffs are usually simple yet complicated at the same time. Overall good performing artist as well.

MY HERIONE
SMASHED INTO PIECES
STILL DREAMING
APOLOGIZE
SMILE IN YOUR SLEEP

=======================================================

So about that Lacuna Coil business at the top. I really don't think they suck if you're wondering. I like Lacuna Coil somewhat--I just don't think in my opinion that they even come close to Evanescence assuming that the lead singer for Lacuna Coil (her name escapes me UGHHH) can't get anywhere NEAR to what Amy Lee can hit as far as pitches, Notes, and Self Sustaining Harmonics. The only song I really like by Lacuna Coil is "Heaven's A Lie" or something like that. Not that I'm a die hard fan of Amy Lee or Evanescence but I do know in my world that they rock a whole lot better.

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on April 22nd 2009, 6:04 pm

ehhh my turn

System of a Down - 99% of like all there music its all pretty damn awesome

IOSYS- Now these crazy Japanese people base all their music from BGM in games which to me is pretty damn awesome

Boombox / lonelyisland - Its a boombox.....they change the fucking world bish

Holy Orders ( Be just or be Dead) - holy hell how can you not like a bad ass song that makes you wish you can play like that...

Airman Cannot Die - fuck you forte -_-

Placebo - This band kinda worked its way into my skull wits a good band able to get pretty damn good songs out. A good one you guys my wanna listen to is A song to say goodbye or runnin up that hill

Okkusenman - Brings back memories good and bad. singer isnt the best but it still sounds good.

Minnie the moocher / Cab Calloway - Cab Calloway the original skat singer cool cat and other 30's era words.

and thats basically it

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on April 22nd 2009, 7:17 pm

Writhe in pain- awesome battle theme for fights I think, plus there’s an air about that appear to be like more like my personality in terms of a underestimated evil XD. Plus the band playing is wicked. Also its not as extreme with hardcore rock sounded I’m not really found of, no idea how but it sounds more feminine (instreiemnts not the vocals) and that applies to me more so since I’m not the typical rock out metal person

Clowns Tatu- a “ I’m a sad and all alone but I’ll make you notice me at all cost!” type theme song I like a lot, considering in some ways I’m like this considering I love attention and such. Plus the whole back story is a sad blah blah ugly duckling story, still pretty attach to this song even now since we can never get enough attention. XD

FictionJunction_YUUKA_-_Honoh_No_Tobira- a folk like song the reminds of days distance past, kind potiec yes and with a hint of remembrance to the old more youthfully days. Fantasy like too creating a decent picture of a world just like our little site. Nostalgic to say the least all and all a beauty song

going gone Lesley Roy- hell one good break up song that I just found up recently after a fricking wrost break up of my life. Not to mention to adolescent urge to throw away everything in my life after a dream. Almost did till they give in and let me become a model. So close…

Hepatica YUUKA- a quite bed time song that is peacefully puts me out into dreamy land, a good claiming melody with a soothing voice that’s nice and relaxing

The_Pussycat_Dolls_-_When_I_Grow_Up- My theme song to a T people XD yes I want to be famous ever since I was a young lad in the fashion world. No not the boobies T_T cause hell I’ll be dammed to a hetro orgy with obesity women with a chronic crapping disorder before I ever think about getting anything altered of my male body, I being a guy, i like guys and they like me end of story.

Cagalli Tribute - Precious Rose- not sure why this attaches me really, hidden strength in beauty is really the only theme I’m getting from this. Which I am people tehee

profile icon 2-sinful rose- from a video game I like so much of the comedy/ action type, plus love the name. if not other wise I would have never found the song

Not Gonna Get TaTu- I love song XD yes listened to it ever since before I came out every one Homosexual which kinda give me this idea to stick with the first boy friend I every had

key_of_Twilight_Yuki_Kajiura- folk lore song the makes that I’ve seen people dance too really elegantly, it’s a different type of music I see rather entertaining then the hard beat full impact bouncing

anything for you evanescence- yes a really emo song I feel for when I was with Richard which ones the guy after my little string of open guys, pretty much me trying to stay settle down which mind you never happened. And I love Amy Lee’s voice soo good

Paramore that’s what you get- ya being the overly sensitive person wearing his heart over his sleeve all the time is really says something about me huh?. Plus my favorite song from rock band XD.

Paramour misery business- God the tings I would have done to the bullies all packed into a song, they broke their fist from punching kids, I would smash open their casts, some bitchy teen queen of high school thinking with she the center of the world, I’d love to wipe all that cement she calls make up and shave off all those extension she claims aer real, shove it down her thort and make her shit it would while getting boned by the 75 year old teacher I know she flirted with just to get a passing grade from how bad she was doing. God then rub in her face with it, I would even while she was getting fucking smashed by him, hell those plastic snow balls she calls breast don’t even requester as boobs to me so I wouldn’t care if she’s beign ripped up like the sack of worn out meat that she was.

Beyoncé Halo- Beatuy full song that romantic without the sex (Yes shocking huh peep? Romance with out the touching? Yes it happens people, called love) cuddle song out of the break up crap I’m tired of hearing on the radio now or the common “bang me” that’s getting over done in my eyes, something actually pertaining to actually LOVE in this day and age yes me like.
Lacuna coil within me- I like the mixture of both male and female voices in this, the vid also went well with the song, another intangible type theme I like. For the first while a friend of mine kind made a AMV to this song which I feel in love at first cause of the anime he used.
Disgaea - Akai Tsuki/Red Moon- PRINNY THEM SONG XD LOVE THEM LITTLE VOICES TEHEE

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on April 22nd 2009, 8:30 pm

Damn i forgot sinful rose

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2009, 11:30 pm

Morphy........you're emo

Pinkeh.....you fail

Riku......made of win

other songs include:
The Hunger, The Gallow is God, Die on a Rope, Beat Your Heart Out, Dismantle Me, City of Angels- The Distillers
-this chick is 12 and shit =D

Use Somebody, Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
-cause the dude's voice makes you think

Does this mean you're moving on? - The Airborne Toxic Event
-cause its catchy dammit >_<

Whoever She Is, This is the End - The Maine
-cause they're dope

Scream, Almost Easy, Unholy Confessions, Unbound, Sidewinder - Avenged Sevenfold
-cause Synester Gates and Zacky Vengeance kick ass
=D

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on April 23rd 2009, 6:40 am

Airman Ga Taosenai - too much Rockman. Way too much! D: And it sounds awesome!

Okkusenman - Hilarious, has a mix of awesome and nostalgia in it and comedy as well. Oh and can I mention ROCKMAN 2?!

The Skies Above - FFX - Cause..MISTAAAAAAAAH GOOOOO! And it sounds..Awzums.

One Winged Angel, Dissidia Final Fantasy version - Much longer, much more epic version of the original.

Chaos, by Your Favorite Enemies(I believe I'm correct on the band name), for Dissidia FF - An awesomer, less calm version of Cosmos, the lyrics are great, the song slowly builds up, and it is always a suitable song for a boss fight.

JAP, by Abingdon Boys School - Awesome opening for Sengoku Basara, it doesn't sound half bad.

Destiny's Play, by TETRA FANG - Seto Koji..Is fuxing awesome. Kthx. His singing talents, are AWESOME, along with his freakin' good looks, not to mention, he stars in Kamen Rider Kiva, and plays Kikumaru in Prince of Tennis(NOT THE ANIME, btw). So, no reason not to like him, or this song. God..I still remember RPing like mad on Dragon Ball Finale with this song playing repeatedly in the background..xD

Holy Orders(Be Just or Be Dead) - JEEEEEBUS! I thank thee, Lenneh, for letting me know bout this..Flippin' awsum song. Ky's awesome, so is his theme, and so is his THEME WITH VOCALS! FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAH! So is Guilty Gear, except GG Judgement, and that new 3D GG game. *Sigh*

Not much else, I guess.

Your Fav Right now. Rozelux2Your Fav Right now. Rozelux
Your Fav Right now. 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 23rd 2009, 9:00 am

>.> Whatever....Lacuna Coil is awesome. I like Evanescence too, thought.

Ramiro...YOU fail. Only people who truly fail listen to Asher...come on.

Another band that's kinda okay......"The Fray" I mean, I don't HATE their music, but it's not like.....WHOANOWAIIMADOWNLOADTHISSHIT!

BUT THE BEST MALE SINGER......EVER.......IS......

HOLYOMJESUSWTFNOWAITHISDUDEISAWESOME!

Me-OW! That's a keeper. Yup. I downloaded this hot son of a bitch. Gives me chills man.

((that's okay, because Biscuits isn't hot....he's SEXEH. Not sexy. SEXEH. He OUTMATCHES the chills. ;3 Rawr. ANd HE'S MINE ALLY!!!!!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on April 23rd 2009, 12:54 pm

Pinky. You rock my fucking sox. Adam Lambert is indeed the greatest ever!!!!!! Totally awesome. Did you hear his version of Mad World? Freakin amazing!

And don't get me wrong I like EVanescence too, but IMO Lacuna Coil beats them. Mind you I agree the lead singer fight would go to Amy Lee, when talkign the whole package Lacuna wins. IMO.

Vinny... I'm pretty sure the line in "When I Grow Up" is I wanna have groupies... not boobies..... so you're in the clear :P

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 23rd 2009, 1:27 pm

W00t, Go ADAM! ((Mad World was awesome, I downloaded like....everything except that version of Black or White. Screw you Micheal Jackson.....you and your damn zombies and guitar solos.)) He also did great with Tracks of My Tears, and I think he did I Can't Get No Satisfaction, too.
Damn that boy is hot. Too bad Biscuits is sexy. Biscuits > Adam.

ROFL......Checked the lyrics, Riku is made of win. The lyrics are "groupies" not....boobies. I'm pretty sure the lead singer for that song....has boobies.

AND....he's made of sweater-vests and apple juice as well. xD
((I are made a card about that. It is also made of win.))

EDIT: another song that is more win than sweater-vests and apple juice.....

TO ZANARKAND.

I swear to god, ANYONE who is a Kingdom Hearts OR Final Fantasy fan, no matter what kind of music you like, there is no song that is sadder and more beautiful than that song. I will STAB anyone who thinks otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on April 23rd 2009, 3:10 pm

I concur. To Zanarkand is my favorite song on any game....

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on April 23rd 2009, 8:57 pm

on know chris though thats the edited cleaner version, talking about its first one where they did say boobs and soon to change to groupies XD

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel07 on April 24th 2009, 6:31 pm

Moozic? Im awesome :P

Diamonds arent forever- Bring Me The Horizon
Its awesome. Not like, Dave Mustaine awesome, but really its getting there. Its my first mosh pit, so its like..... completely awesome in all ways. And My band covers it, so were like, evil :P

Behind Closed Doors- Rise Against
First song I ever covered.... ever. All the awesome memories...... except we play screamo, cause our lead singer..... cant sing. So we cocked it up. Still, it was awesome fun

Machines- Biffy Clyro
First song I ever played myself. It was rather creepy, but it was a school concert, so Everyone was like...... At least he aint screaming. But my amp broke halfway through, so It sucked. And I dont play guitar..... so It was odd. I'm synth and Keyboard. Its fun :P

Anyway..... songs My band hasnt raped....

Rooftops- Lost Prophets
Me and steve would ruin this song on the bus, coz we cant sing. Our accents cocked it up, but Lost Prophets are epic, so its like a ritual. Pinky, You win.

Attack- 30 seconds to mars
I can sing It decently :P And I love the keyboard. Its epic win.

The Guillotine- Escape The Fate
It is truly a work of art. The opening is awesome, And its about Halo, so it wins geek points. Saved me from Newcastle. So its awesome.

She-wolf- Megadeth
Dave Mustaine is a god. He's ginger. So....... WIN! anyway I love this song, just because I do. Helped me survive PE.

Deliver us From Evil- Bullet For My Valentine
Best Bullet song ever........ Its not as screamo as the others, and you can hear Matts accent in the soft bit, which is epic. Welsh Accents are teh best.... minus scottish ones.

Hollywood Whore- Papa Roach
Meh, its awesome. Helped The Guillotine in saving me from Newcastle.

Waking The Demon- bullet For my Valentine
The video has a werewolf. So Its awesome. But the screamo(original) version is better than the clean vocals one.

The Guillotine- Some Kid off youtube
Acoustic cover of Escape The Fate. And its good.

I found the video

I have a lot more..... But I Cant be bothered. Not very indepth but meh, it'll do.

40 MP
Daniel07
Daniel07

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina on April 24th 2009, 8:26 pm

Meiiiiis turn ;DDDDD.

Hmm... Pretty much all of Bullet For My Valentine have great songs. They have kickass ballads and the good heavy shit. I liked their album The Poison the most.. Uh... I saw them live, holy shit was that epic. I screamed to every song they played then touched Matt Tuck afterward ;D.

Your Fav Right now. 1557-photo_Bullet_For_My_Valentine
;D
--

Sleep With One Eye Open - Bring Me the Horizon.
Oli Sykes' voice is aaaaall good lol. I love the lyrics to this song so much. I'm sure quite a few people could relate to this song and what it's about. Reminds me of one of my ex-bestfriends really. Makes me happy too lol.

Diamonds Aren't Forever - Bring Me The Horizon
Just an awesome catchy song. I rock out to this song so much lol, tis embarrassing but meh. I lieks to mosh bro.

Football Season Is Over - Bring Me The Horizon
This says it all - "Party till you pass out, drink till you're dead. Dance all night til you can't feel your legs. We are done with giving a f*ck." Love this song :3

RocketShipToTheMoon - Dot Dot Curve.
I like weird music lol. Uhm, just a catchy beat, vain lyrics that I sing all day long aswell as the screaming bit lol.

Sorry You're Not A Winner - Enter Shikari
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Just always loved this song yeah, loved it live, love it on iTunes. Electronica Hardcore ftw.

Love? - Strapping Young Lad.
Good as metal man.
----

Lots more but yeah... Don't ask me what music I like because I pretty much like anything.. Except for country stuff o.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum