» Marionette
Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima)

Go down

Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima) Empty Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima)

Post by Etzolix on April 15th 2009, 11:52 pm

Etzolix now entered Halloweentown. There was a reason for this he had just come back from oblivion castle and watned to give Yima the book of light that he had stolen. yes, etzolix was a naughty naughty boy that deserved to be spanked. Why because technically he stole from the empire. Not only that thatbut he wuld discuss some of the things in the book of light that he wanted Yima to have. As he arrived at the castle where yima had lived seemed to have a nicer aura to it. Or maybe was it the fact that Etzolix finally had a more evil aura on him. Etzolix had a new appearance due to the party standards and whatnot but that wasn't the time to exaggerate about features that no one cared about. As he decided to wait at the door he got bored so instead jumped in through a window and yellowed Yima's name from the top of his voice. This was an imporant matter that he couldn't afford to lose. With that he now awaited in the living room and sat down on a couch. Hopefully there weren't like any explosive pumpkins in this couch that was never a good thing. "Where the hell is he, this is seriously and important thing I can't affod to waste time on..." Etzolix said this mumbling to himself he hated the fact that he would have t wait. If only he was familiar with this place but his horrible memory about the inside of every building always made him shitbrick and whatnot so he would just wait that would be the best thing to do at this moment.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima) Empty Re: Volmes of Oblivion (Private: Yima)

Post by Yima on April 16th 2009, 12:06 am

The crash of a single window pain bleached the ground and air with its personal sounds lifting to the pumpkin king's ears bringing him to rise from his seat in front of the fire and break for his caste iron laboratory door. Pressing the monstrosity of a turn table barrier open he threw his body out paying close attention to his right side preparing his body for an attack that could come avoiding the action of summoning his keyblade till to late as his leather soles collected themselves on his dark steel railing and his hands fluttered over the wall giving him additional balance as his body raced down the stairs. His pace quickened in moderation with the time he spent descending the thing till he reached the basin where he saw the young man he could cal his brother unharmed by the break in... and likely the cause of the littered floor. Landing with a roll around the shrapnel spun mess Yima fell to his rear before rising, "hi Etzolix you look tired...is everything okay", the king of all hallows eve asked in concern.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 16th 2009, 12:12 am

Etzolix noticed that yima had a concerned look on his face, ha it was interesting he was always worrying about others instead of himself which to where Etzolix was slightly different usually worrying about himself over others. But the boy watched the man rush as if he expected an attack, was he also one that appeaered to be paranoid? Etzolix couldn't be too sure. But since he was here and already concerned the hybrid really wouldn't do anything that would waste time because now he really didn't have it. He had to make sure that he got the volumes he wanted safe in the underworld. "Okay, you are aware of the books that are in the Oblivions's archives correct? To my knowledge Lenneth had taken 90% percent of them ecxcluding the histories. I was there to only see 70 % of it get transfered but that heartless is efficient as I'm sure you know. But he didn't collect everything, I took three of the Oblivion's books and one was specifically for you." As the boy looked at the pumpking king he wodered what his first response to this news would be it would surely be interesting to say the least. With that he crossed his arms, a new sense of maturity had grown, he was preparing for the inveitable future and couldn't risk to stay an imbecile forever.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 16th 2009, 12:22 am

As Etzloix's body language suggested he was worried... about tiem it seemed, he was rushed as he looked to the pumpkin king though when Etzolix's began to mention the very volumes that had eluded the king of ghouls his eyes shot wide open in utter surprise and appreciation of what Etzolix might be implying waiting for him to speak on. He had been searching the worlds over for the information that had always seemed beyond his very grasp in that castle of placid white and now Etzolix was giving it to him... his arms feel to his sides as he approached the dragonic teen a warm grateful smile stretched across his lips, he carefully picked up the book keeping his eyes on it treating it with care knowing that Etzolix likely went through a lot of trouble to grab it especially with Lenneth around to nab the lot of the collection. "Thank you Etzolix", Yima said as he embraced the young of the two in a hug.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 16th 2009, 12:48 am

"Um yea dude...too much affection..." Etzolix said this in a joking manner but didn't hug back at first because well he was kind of shy about this thing. Affection wasn't his strong suit and he didn't enjoy it. But since because well yea he wanted to be nice to him he was going to hug back just this once. While leaving the book on this man's desk he now said. "You must keep the book a secret though, tell no one about it. Don't even remind me ever that you have it."With that he now left, he couldn't afford to waste anymore time, with that he left and walked back to go toward his next agenda. Everything was so complicated these days everything these days. "Better not do anything stupid while I'm gone" Those were his last joking words before he left to get started on the next role he had to play.

[Topic Left Epically]

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down