» Marionette
Some Hot Guys (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Some Hot Guys (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Some Hot Guys (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Some Hot Guys (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Some Hot Guys (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Some Hot Guys (Private)

Go down

Some Hot Guys (Private) Empty Some Hot Guys (Private)

Post by Tementeye on April 14th 2009, 7:32 pm

So there he was, clever Tementeye sittin' in the sand, waitin' on his friend. He'd been gone awhile and hadn't had any good practice in the fighting. So he went and messaged his pal Etzolix for a spar, on this day, at this time. The only question was would he ever show up, or would he leave his friend to melt, or evaporate, in this crazy hot desert.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Some Hot Guys (Private) Empty Re: Some Hot Guys (Private)

Post by Etzolix on April 14th 2009, 7:43 pm

As the boy entered the desert he could feel the heat sweltering him, he wouldn't both summoning his draconic mask unless compeltely neccasary. Tementeye already knew what he had looked like anyway. So what was the point in hiding his appearance to begin with? It would all be so pointless, so useless and overall just a waste of time. As he now saw his friend a smile went across his face, so many memories from his old compadre. "So, ready for ya ass to get whooped?" The demon child said mocking his companion, possibly one of the oldest friends he had. He now summoned his blades and held them loosely in his hands awaiting tementeye's first move. this would be interesting because last time Etzolix got his ass handed to him for being such a newb at fighting, hopefully this time it would be more on even grounds.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 14th 2009, 8:38 pm

"Ya whatever douche," Tementeye retorted. He stood up and smiled while he pulled out his ax, which extended to its full length. "Took you forever. God Christ you're slow." He picked up the helmet he'd been sitting on and plopped it up on his head. Jeezus, that thing was hot, like a hot seatbelt in a hot car, or something. Bad analogy aside, it was hot. "Let's go before I die of hotness." He raised his ax up level with his shoulders, ran at 'Zolix, and swung it horizontally at 'im.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 14th 2009, 8:57 pm

As the friend called him a douche all he did was laugh, there was no need to tell him what was going on right now involving the federation could he really be sure of what was going on? Plus it was also a time for fun and relaxation, and attempting to kill each other with their blades of death and doom...and death...uta Tementeye put his helmet on Etzolix smirked, he would be able to use the heat to his advatange. He would toy with Tementeye and get him exhausted and since Etzolix was good at dodging then he wold continue to do that until Tementeye was too exhausted to block an attack or whenever he saw an opening. This would be a fun spar, or at least since Etzolix finally thought this through for once. Since the desert of agrabah was schorching with heat Etzolix was glad he didn't have anything heavy on. He was prepared when the axe had been swung horizontally. As the demon did a backflip the blade had swung right past his face in midair. The rush from sparring was always fun, once the blade had swung and could no longer hurt him if he rushed forward he did just that rush worward but with one of his own blades he clashed it with a part of the axe's handles so it would have resistance if it was swung back. Etzolix now would attempt to pierce his friend's abdomen once he go in close enough too. "My bad, I had uh...business to attend do. Ever since you left things have somewhat changed around here...But,hey I'm here now aren't I?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 14th 2009, 9:13 pm

"Yeah sure. G*ddam it's hot." Tementeye shoved back on his ax to get 'Zolix off 'is butt for a second. He took a few big steps back, wiped his sweaty face, and started panting. He knew it, and 'Zolix knew it. He couldn't go on for long with all that heavy junk on. He threw down his ax, and threw off his helmet, and took off his cloak, and ran a hand through his wet hair. He pulled out his his katana, and threw the sheathe down on top of the rest of his crap. Much better he thought, standing under the desert sun with only the sleeveless jacket covering his top half, and his out-of-shapeness protruding slightly. He gripped the katana with both hands, and waited for 'Zolix to make next move. "Hope you enjoyed my strip-tease," he chuckled.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 14th 2009, 9:23 pm

Tementeye now started to take his armor off. Etzolix assumed that he knew that he would[n't really stand a chance at all without being able to last long in this plae. From the last time Etzolix saw him Tementeye seemed to be a little more out of shape. Maybe it was just because of his armor and his cloak blocking what was pretty much any skin showing on his torso. His cloak, helmet and axe had been removed. Would this help his speed out more? Well things would sure get interesting and since Tementeye had moved back Etzolix stopped with his attack and awaited the man to prepare. This was a spar with a friend, he knew he could give him a break, and seeing how He had improved greatly in strength since their first battle he wanted to give Tementeye every advantage since well, Etzolix was sure he would whoop his ass now.Oh yea, that'sstill the old Tementeye...With that the demon boy now threw both of his blades while doing a backflip. While his hands still pretty up high he threw his first one so it would be slashing toward his torso. And the other one would be thrown when he head was more towards the ground and would be aimed for his shins. With that Etzolix landed and went straight into a sprint, he didn't like giving people time to think, that wasn't any fun now was it?So, whatchu been doing while you were gone anyway? You better have been getting some ass. With that Etzolix let out a smirk, it was fun talking to Tementeye he would always have a humorous and witty remark that entertained people.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 14th 2009, 9:52 pm

Tementeye knocked away the first blade with a quick strike from his katana and avoided the second by hopping to his left a couple feet, all the while making small-talk with his friend. "Nothing... much, I got this nasty infection... on my finger, wanna see? They said if it gets down to the bone, they might hafta amputate it. I'm not too worried, the swelling's gone down since I went and..." and he continued into the disgusting details of how he used a pair of tweezers to relieve the blister of some crap that was fillin' with, and such. "How 'bout you? And Yima?" he asked, as he broke into a run at Etzolix.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 14th 2009, 11:00 pm

Both blades deflected, nothing new. Etzolix was sure that tementeye was a strong warrior and didn't doubt he would continue to remain a challenge to him. But, Etzolix had fought stronger, he had fought Lenneth, the strongest magic user in all the worlds, it was childs play to expect the same out of Tementeye, only one other person was stronger than Lenneth and only one other was possibly stronger. No one was sure, but Etzolix knew he wanted that type of power so he was goign to keep pushing himself. He wasn't going to lose to Tementeye like he did last time. Yes it was all fun and games but he was going to make sure he won this time, he was going to make sure that he was the stronger warrior. He had a goal to achieve and even if Tementeye was one of the closest friends he had that wasn't going to stop him from kicking his ass. As he summoned both of his blades and called them forth to his hand he would make sure that he would fight uniquely. As the demon sprint forward his pushed his blades to the ground and let them go so they were stuck in the sand. Then as he passed them he stretched his arms and was able to to knocked them over so that sand would be headed for Tementeye's face. Then resummong them to he hands Etzolix used his best affinity which was jumping. With that he jumped in the air and did a front flip over Tementeye. He would land and whether successfully gashing his back or not he would attack his shin and his shoulder in a way so that when he sliced it would be like scissors closing down on him and if they met then he would be in half....If Etzolix had the type of power to rip someone in half like that. "So yea, that was really unneeded y'know? Well, got any girls since that Blonde chick I say you at the fair with?

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 16th 2009, 11:39 pm

Tementeye walked right into it, sand right in the eyeballs. "Agh!" he cried with pain and tried to wipe the sediment outta his eyes. He squinted through the tears and found the 'Zolix, not ahead, but above him, flying towards the ground with blades ready for killin'. In the nick of time, he dodge-rolled backwards out of the way of his opponent's plummet. He quickly staggered up a nearby sand dune while wiping his eyes on his bare arms. At the summit, his opened his left palm at the general area around Etzolix's feet. "Let's see how you like it, jerkbag," he said as he launched the Wind Bomb (-20 MP). The spell travelled rapidly through the air, and upon contact would create a miniature storm and sand and pain.

(Wind Bomb used, 50 MP left.)

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 16th 2009, 11:55 pm

Etzolix laughed at how Tementeye actually got sand in his eyes that was be hilarious. With that Etzolix landed missing Tementeye It was interesting to see the fat man roll. Even though he wasn't fat Etzolix liked calling hi mthe fat man since he now had a belly since his lack of excercise. It was funny to him that out of the three friends he was the scrawniest looking it was somewhat pathetic but he was the youngest out of them so it didn't matter. As something pulsated toward him that was identified by the sand moving Etzolix decided to sprint towards Tementeye now, only this time with his eyes closed. While running he jumped over the thing as it crashed so nothing went in his eyes but using his Basilisk's Tongue which was something he recently learned to do he could so eyes weren't needed. As he could feel the sand around him moving down he opened his eyes nothing had relaly happened to him physically so he was safe for now. Thank god for his jumping affinity. Ha, I r ebilz, no? With that Etzolix would stop right in front of Temnteye and await an attack for him, because he felt bad that he was being a jerkface..(<---Lol)

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 17th 2009, 12:21 am

Tementeye looked at Etzolix. "What the fawk are you laughing at?" he spat. "C'mon, let's go!" He hopped towards 'Zolix with his katana tightly gripped with both hands, brought it over his head, and swung it downwards in one swift movement, a fast attack that could kill someone caught off guard. But surely 'Zolix has caught up to me in strength by now, he thought, and I am pretty well outta shape, this fight oughta be more of an even match than our last one.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 18th 2009, 1:17 am

Tementeye seemed to be falling for Etzolix's taunts pretty damn well, he knew that Tementeye was slower than he was so he would definately be able to out speed hi mand the fact that he has gotten much stronger and now he was sure he could kick the ass a bunch of people, and actually stand up to some people to a certain extent but he was nowhere near the power of like the top five strongest people that there are. As the blade swung down Etzolix side stepped which allowed the blade to go down past his body without leaving a mark. As he now saw an opening he attempted to stab his friend's stomack with Armageddon, Apoclypse would be prepared to block and other incoming attacks that may occur. The blazed on the ground though, so luckily Etzolix was wearing shoes or hit feet would be effing hot. With that a lone bead of sweat dropped from his forehead, damn this heat, he wasn't even working out a lot yet and sweat dripped. It was annoying, but whatever he could still keep going anyway, and he wondered how Tementeye would respond to that, would he try blocking or attacking back? Whatever, Etzolix would just let his opponent react without atttempting to do anything else, he wanted to take things slow a bit at first to get Tementeye used to the fighting he had slacked off on while he was away.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 20th 2009, 1:58 am

Tementeye grimaced as Etzolix nimbly avoided his slice, playing his strengths of agility and speed and so. Perhaps it was time for Tementeye to play his strengths: namely, his strength. 'Zolix was trying to stab him in the stomach, so with a flick o' the wrist, Tementeye whipped his sword back up and deflected 'Zolix's blade out of the way. "So as I was saying, what's been going on while I's gone?" he asked as he brought up his left leg to try and give 'Zolix a good straight-kick in the ribs.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 21st 2009, 8:29 pm

Believe it or not Tementeye was a lot weaker than he had formerly been, In his time away Etzolix had been training and apparently He was stronger than Tementeye but he wouldn't let him know that. he'd let him keep some dignity. With that he would let the blade get flicked away and use that momentum to move his arm in a way so he swung it wouldn't be so fake that he knew it would be a pity move or that he was trying and looked to weak. Tementeye now acted as if he was tough it was funny, well Etzolix saw the leg movement and caught it with his other hand making sure that his blades were into rings. As he caught the foot he would twist it so it would most likely be sprained at the minimum unless Tementeye followed his foot with his body and did some acrobatic stunt which really didn't seem like his type of person. "Well, let's just say a lot, I suggest you talk to Yima about it, we could all meet up some time after I finish whooping your ass." Etzolix now grinned at his comment, just like old times, they would meet and finally they would most likely be allied on the same side for the same cause. And interested idea that Etzolix didn't believe could really happen in awhile. With that though he would wait for Tementeye's next move.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 22nd 2009, 12:31 am

Of course, Etzolix caught Tementeye's kick. He would've been real disappointed if 'Zolix had actually let it hit. 'Zolix started twisting his ankle, but Tementeye declaring himself "un-trip-able" in his own mind, simply twisted his body around and stamped his foot loose, continuing the movement by running down the sand dune and spinning around at the bottom to face Etzolix again. "Sounds like a plan, except the part where I lose to you, of course," he said with a grin. "Know any good songs, 'Zolly?" he asked playfully while whiping the sweat from his face and getting his sword ready for his friend's next offensive maneuver.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 22nd 2009, 8:55 pm

Tementeye was apparently untrippable, Etzolix had never been able to trip him since the first fight and since he had told him he was untrippable it must have been apparently true. As Tementeye now flipped, just as Etzolix expected and kicked away he landed and ran down a dune, if Tementeye was going to keep on running Etzolix didn't see the point of the fight it was getting nowhere quickly and he was getting extremely bored, he wondered if Tementeye was actually going to try to attack, for if he wasn't Etzolix just might leave since Tementeye seemed ot have gotten weaker ever since their last fight. "Is it me or have you gotten weaker? And why do you constantly run? Do you know how unfun that is? Your taking away the challenge just attack or just agree to meet up with Yima, cause honestly your starting to bore me with your cowering." Etzolix was slightly annoyed with the fact that Tementeye was still joking around he wanted a more serious fight, if he didn't get serious soon Etzolix would have to make this a too the death fight until Tementeye gave a good fight and STOPPED RUNNING AWAY.

((Is that a big enough hint?))

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on April 23rd 2009, 11:15 pm

"I'm not running away, asshat," he retorted, making little finger quotations at running away. "Maybe if you weren't always up my face! But fine!" he yelled while switching his katana over to his left hand. Tementeye held his right hand before him, and in a puff of smoke and sparks, summoned his jutte into his right. Tementeye preferred to duel-wield fight with the less dangerous weapon (the jutte) in his dominant hand (right), for the purpose that supposing if he did do it with the better weapon in the dominant hand, he'd tend to neglect his left. Obviously the jutte was the lesser of the two weapons, being blunt. Now wielding two weapons of ultimate justice, Tementeye charged back up the dune, and sent one stroke after another, left hand then right, horizontal slice then vertical, the ol' one-two combo, at 'Zolix.

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 24th 2009, 3:13 am

"Yea you were running away, asshat haha, funy word." Etzolix now saw him form another weapon in his left hand, obviously his less dominant since he overused his right hand for awhile. Etzolix was ambidextrous, didn't matter which hand he used they both worked efficiently. Etzolix watched as Tementeye charged up the dune. THe grains of sand flew from where his steps had been taken and made him look as if he was going faster than before, when he relaly wasn't at all. Etzolix was glad he had no specialties however, for when someone weaker fought him there was no way to try to take him down since he would be better in all aspects. When it came to stronger people he was still technically screwed. As Tementeye now attacked with both of his weapons, attacking horizontal and then vertical, the old one two combo that rarely worked on people Etzolix had to take a lean back to make his upper body dodge these blows. However he had to reset his footing to make sure none of would hit him. Before engaging this tactiv though he would change his mind and lean back in while the blow was still coming. His pulled out armageddon and used it to block the horizontal slash and would keep it in place. The one that was going verticall he would keep in the ground with his foot, since it was sand, the blade would go deep easily, he knew it could come back out, but not with the pressure. While Tementeye had both weapons taken care of Etzolix now used Apocalypse to attempt to stab him in the shoulder, he wouldn't go for anything fatal, just a spar, no need to attack the jugular or anthing of the sort. [color=gray]Is that really the best you got?[/color Etzolix said this, hopefully Tementeye would get annoyed, this would make his technique sloppy and give it more holes than it already did. Etzolix didn't really plan things out, but he liked to make holes for him to penetrate through, it was something he was good at. As he now cocked an eyebrow he would wait for Tementeye's response, oh how he loved to taunt people.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tementeye on May 14th 2009, 11:54 pm

Etzolix blocked both of Tementeye's attacks, even using his foot to hold down Tementeye's blade. Etzolix's counterattack connected cleanly, slicing a nice, deep cut into Tementeye's shoulder. "Mmm," he winced as he bit his lip, but he quit immediately, remembering that biting one's lip could end up badly if they were to get hit by an uppercut or something of the sort. "You got me," he admitted. "You've gotten a lot better, and I've gotten a lot outta shape..." He paused, took a deep breath, and continued: "And that's why you're going to help get me back into shape! I want you at my apartment every morning in a wheelbarrow! Eat all the crap food outta my fridge! I'm going to work you so hard working me back into shape, you'll be sorry you ever met me!" Tementeye laughed, the blade still in his shoulder. With a tug, he pulled himself free. He picked his scarf up off the sand and wrapped it tightly around his seeping wound. Even though a generous amount of blood soaked into the scarf's cloth, it remained pearly white. "Now, Etzolix!" he commanded, "I'm hungry as a... as a, um..." He was starting to get light-headed. Though he had a high tolerance for pain, he was very reckless in taking care of his body, and prone to fainting. "Let's, uh..." he mumbled as he staggered around the dune, tipping over right towards Etzolix. "Catch me."

Tementeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 15th 2009, 9:57 am

Etzolix’s blade connected with his friend’s shoulder, with that a good amount of blood was spurting out, the liquid dropping into the sand after it had been sucked up by some of his clothes. As Etzolix smirked he noticed that Tementeye had bitten his lip. Since he had bitten his lip Etzolix no made sure his other hand was prepared for an uppercut, which- it was, he swung and was about to go in for the strike. Only he was interrupted by Tementeye’s words, as he stopped his hand now at his stomach and curving upward towards the sky he paused and the fist only went up to his chest still not making any contact with the other person’s chin. As the Tementeye nudged the blade out which Etzolix allowed him to do. As he talked about training the hybrid didn’t enjoy that at all. As he said to catch him Etzolix was too late, Tementeye had fallen in the sand and Etzolix said “whoops” as the man made contact with the sand. As he went on his knees and now supported him to stand he rpelied something like “Where to now?”.

(sorry it's so short posting from school)

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down