» Marionette
The Democratic Federal Union EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Democratic Federal Union EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Democratic Federal Union EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Democratic Federal Union EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Democratic Federal Union EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Democratic Federal Union

Go down

The Democratic Federal Union Empty The Democratic Federal Union

Post by MorpheusZero on April 12th 2009, 11:36 pm

::The Democratic Federal Union::

**Is Currently In A Power Struggle**

Last edited by MorpheusZero on July 16th 2009, 2:17 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

The Democratic Federal Union Empty Re: The Democratic Federal Union

Post by MorpheusZero on April 14th 2009, 10:37 pm

UPDATED

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 12th 2009, 11:54 pm

UPDATED AGAIN

http://morpheuszero.ideaboard.net/The-Democratic-Federal-Union-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 18th 2009, 12:35 pm

-.-

Whatever evil little plots you're planning, count me in too. It's not like the Empire's what it used to be anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 18th 2009, 3:34 pm

....There is one condition to your acceptance. Normally I would be most overjoyed to earn a new brother world--however; you my old acquaintance....are a different story. Because of our history, this alliance poses a problem.

Now--if you were to step down as leader of TWTNW and yet remain there as a citizen under rule of Etzolix....I could see this going somewhere--but other than that--I have no reason to trust you. You'd sooner to stab me in the back.

Take it or leave it--no compromise and no negotiation. It won't hurt my feelings if you say no--this isn't for my benefit, but rather for yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 19th 2009, 9:44 am

Dylan, you're clearly out of your Chicken McNuggets if you even think for a SECOND that I am going to step down after all the hell you and Trickster put me through just keeping that thing, just to (more than likely) sit around and drink orange soda while proposing to attack random worlds.
Frankly, I'd rather get screwed in the ass, than have to step down and take orders from Joe.

I've already came to you asking for an alliance, WAY before the war started, even. I've had no real desire nor a reason to really stab you in the back, but rathermore just want to join for four reasons:

1: Keep my ass off your "hit list". I've been on there for way too long.
2: Be badassitty evil.
3: You can handle Pinky alone. I can't. In fact, I can only think of a handful of people who actually can.
4. I am sick of being alone with my evil plans. It annoys me.

I *COULD* propose a secondary, which is make Chicken a General in the Army/ AKA: Number Two. But that's as far as I go when it comes to letting go of my one-man dictatorship. I have one of the most powerful characters, and your little gang seems to forget it. Perhaps if there was a little more..."entertainment" for me, I could further expand my...usefulness.
There's nothing wrong with me staying world leader....of my world. I *DO* see a lot of problems with NOT being leader....If Chicken WANTED a world, he could have applied. There are several that were open. That doesn't make it MY job to supply him with one. He should have grabbed one when he had the chance. I would have given him a recommendation if he had asked.

I've told you before about this little unification as a plus for the whole of us. I get something to do, you get someone else on your little team, an unlimited supply of Nobodies, I get my ass protected from you, and everybody gets to blow things up. Everybody wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on May 19th 2009, 3:44 pm

Xemnas wrote:Dylan, you're clearly out of your Chicken McNuggets if you even think for a SECOND that I am going to step down after all the hell you and Trickster put me through just keeping that thing, just to (more than likely) sit around and drink orange soda while proposing to attack random worlds.
Frankly, I'd rather get screwed in the ass, than have to step down and take orders from Joe.

I've already came to you asking for an alliance, WAY before the war started, even. I've had no real desire nor a reason to really stab you in the back, but rathermore just want to join for four reasons:

1: Keep my ass off your "hit list". I've been on there for way too long.
2: Be badassitty evil.
3: You can handle Pinky alone. I can't. In fact, I can only think of a handful of people who actually can.
4. I am sick of being alone with my evil plans. It annoys me.

I *COULD* propose a secondary, which is make Chicken a General in the Army/ AKA: Number Two. But that's as far as I go when it comes to letting go of my one-man dictatorship. I have one of the most powerful characters, and your little gang seems to forget it. Perhaps if there was a little more..."entertainment" for me, I could further expand my...usefulness.
There's nothing wrong with me staying world leader....of my world. I *DO* see a lot of problems with NOT being leader....If Chicken WANTED a world, he could have applied. There are several that were open. That doesn't make it MY job to supply him with one. He should have grabbed one when he had the chance. I would have given him a recommendation if he had asked.

I've told you before about this little unification as a plus for the whole of us. I get something to do, you get someone else on your little team, an unlimited supply of Nobodies, I get my ass protected from you, and everybody gets to blow things up. Everybody wins.

Take Notes...I Won't Say This Again.

::The Twelve Thesis::

=================================

1.) Do not disrespect me when I put my offer on the table as politely as nobodily possible.

2.) You Must Have Been Drinking Orange Soda For Sometime Obviously With Your Lack Of Activity.

3.) When and Where Would You LIKE this screw in the ass session?

4.) Even if I were to let you join, you'd still be on my hit list and I still--wouldn't trust you.

5.) I don't like you the person or your character.

6.) You will never be badassity evil until you learn to listen a little instead of trying to "sound" badass without anything to back it up. Now I agree it would brighten your chances by joinign me; however, this is NOT an evil alliance. Joe and I may have evil characters with INDIVIDUAL evil intent, but as a GROUP I do not invoke the dark side onto anyone unless they choose it.

7.) I acknowledge the fact that I can wupp ass.

8.) You aren't alone in your plans; but rather--NOT THERE. For you have activity spurts that annoys people.

9.) I don't have a "gang." I work alone and some peopel seem to admire that and like to follow me, which I have no control over. If I had a gang, the first thing I would do with it is "gang rape" your nobody army in TWTNW.

10.) Etzolix didn't apply for a world because one of upcoming "plans" involved him getting one until you had to go and try to join us. You already knew of our Potential Hostile Takeover and this is one reason why you wanted an alliance which you neglected to inform us of. You aren't very honest which is yet another reason why I don't trust you.

11.) I don't know if Etzolix WANTS to accept your offer or not--and I will actually let HIM decide that; HOWEVER, it would be NO DIFFERENT than what he is doing with me now. Second to Morpheus or Second TO Xemnas. See, if he stays second to me, then as far as our alliance goes--he ranks over you. Yet if he joins you, he has fallen in ranks. I think you'll find your offer not very plausible.

12.) I don't need you. I don't need an army of nobodies. HOWEVER; if you are willing to turn a blind eye against many acts of "The UnderWorld," in the upcoming days towards certain citizens you have--we might can come to an agreement. Furthermore--Realize this--I WILL NOT sit around and spend all day trying to negotiate with you because Honestly I don't give a unicorn's ass if you join us or not. Frankly--I'd rather just come attack you know--but No, I pledged to wait until the Hostile Takeover commenced--but now with the recents between Yima and I, I'm unsure of who's side I'd rather be on. So you see, you have put me in a bad situation with the odds in favor of YOU getting your way. Consider yourself lucky. Etz and I have some matters to discuss.

==========================

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 19th 2009, 4:23 pm

So Xemmy, you get Morph's original offer, one more time as your chance. Think of it like this, Either that or the hostile takeover that you had accepted. Think of it like this; both ways you will end up losing your world. But, you will either risk your life or give in peacefully, it is your choice after all. However, all of Morph's original conditions still stand, after all due to you spurts of inactivity which usually last longer then when you are active and Morph obviously wants someone who is active to actually support him. Remember, we are making an offer to you, Morph said take or leave the deal; when he says things like that he means it, don't attempt to negotiate when he already made his offer and said to either take it or leave it. No in between, so if you refuse that offer again then we will discuss what we choose to do, yet remember, you'd be on the hit list anyway; wouldn't you prefer to keep your character's life safe? Or would you prefer to start off at a new square and be weaker than everyone? Including those who just have one hundred posts.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 3rd 2009, 6:22 am

You said if I ever betrayed you that you'd kill me correct? So I'm leaving, come and kill me.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 3rd 2009, 9:07 am

Chicken, why are you leaving?

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 3rd 2009, 3:48 pm

Personal Reasons.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on August 11th 2009, 7:08 pm

From this point forward. The Federation is no more. Chicken left. I am dissolving the Federation and any affiliates or peace contracts i may have had with anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on August 11th 2009, 7:12 pm

ok i changed to world alliances then

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 29th 2010, 6:07 pm

This alliance is now considered officially defunct.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum