Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MarionetteDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm+/-
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143995 messagesin 12544 subjects

Go down
Gemini

Marionette

on December 1st 2018, 9:00 pm

"...It's all the same as it ever was. Here and in all the worlds the people are PUPPETS, toys on strings..... just as Nameless said. Just as Onyx taught me in a baptism of lava all those years ago."

A young girl spoke to herself melancholicly as she nonchalantly emotionlessly clutched a vengeful fist. Her name was Gemini and she was very mad. She was also a loli instead of becoming a toy because ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? why does Colin keep playing evil little girls ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

but anyway she walked around the toy room and saw a toy. AND THAT TOY WAS........................................................................
Felonix

Re: Marionette

on December 1st 2018, 9:05 pm

The one and fucking only General of Suipreme World Castle Oblivion, The Knight with which Darkness has Danced for Many Years, The Enduring Spirit of Goodwill and Neverending Sadness, General of the Lost and Forgotten Army Of The World That Once Existed But Doesn't Anymore But Probably Still Does In A Digital Copy or some shit...

Felonix Motherfucking Sarantos.

Felonix had become a Mecha-Toy, powered by D Batteries, Mostly because of his Big D Energy.

"Hey Gemini..." He said smugly. "How's Disney Town?" He then cackled a mad laugh, accentuated only by the robotic tone of his Voicebox from deep within his plastic toy chest. For that was the only thing inside the Nobody's empty shell.

Gemini

on December 1st 2018, 9:15 pm
All others in existence would have no doubt orgasmed to death at Felonix's raw chad power big DD dick energy battery haha, but Gemini was no stranger to big dicks. Wait no I meant she was no stranger to intimidation fuck I accidentally made Valerie not again. Anyway, she chuckled back in response, darkly. Very darkly. Darker yet darkly. Xehanort would be proud.

THEN SHE REMOVED HER MASK
AND A SKULL WAS UNDERNEATH
BUT NOT JUST ANY SKULL..........................

...:

"i dunno cause i'm actually sans lmao"
"we're an undertale site now kiddo"

(disney town doesn't exist in undertale so from now on please don't mention it again thank you)
Felonix

on December 1st 2018, 9:21 pm

Vale.. Col.. Gemini turned into a Young Skeleton Kid right in front of Felonix's very own eyes. He stood, jaw agape for what had just happened.

Her 8-bit graphics are absolute perfection.. he marveled to himself. This meant only one thing though..

Pulling out an original Gameboy, Felonix summoned his inner Shinobi monk and thrown his last card on the field. His last Pokemon Card that is..

GEMINI! Under all those bones and salt wounds I can see that you're still GEMINI.. My only question for you is, CAN WE FUCK PLEASE?

Felonix had just played his Tyler card, and he knew tonight, it would be Super Effective.

Gemini

on December 1st 2018, 9:29 pm
Jojo

on December 1st 2018, 9:30 pm
“I’m a toy uwu”
Felonix

on December 1st 2018, 9:34 pm

Felonix began licking his lips furiously, based only on Sans-ini's text based picture response. He was absolutely ready to have a bad time.

He began removing his Big D Battery to give to Gemisans (get it cause he's giving her the D battery which is him giving her the D ayyyyyyy lmao).

Gesansini, I've only known you for 17 seconds, but I LOVE YOU.

Immediately, JoJo had appeared, his GUILD LEADER. He put his D back in it's OVERSIZED BATTERY SLOT and apologized profusely.

I APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY he said repeatedly the the Octokid. This then became an incredibly wholesome story that forgot Tyler ever existed.

Gemini

on December 1st 2018, 9:38 pm

"wow you're a pussy tyler"
"hey inkling from splatoon wanna bone haha bonezinga"

Gemini

on December 1st 2018, 9:40 pm

sans posted twice in a row cause he meta
+/-

on December 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm