Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MarionetteDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm+/-
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143995 messagesin 12544 subjects

Go down
+/-

EW

on August 4th 2018, 2:01 am
WHO DID THIS SHIT FIX THE SITE'S LAYOUT LMAOOO
Shirou

Re: EW

on August 4th 2018, 2:04 am
You are a cunt and you need to leave this site. You are the cancer that plagues us, you are what drove members away, and Cool supported you in some ways. Both of you don't understand it isn't you guys saying you know the answers, it is you guys saying you are better than everyone else. I don't feel like I'm not up to par, I just feel you and your type are just pretentious assholes who feel the need to demoralize others, so now it's wrong to harass and demoralize you.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Gemini

on August 4th 2018, 2:05 am
u gay 🅱oi
Chastelle

on August 4th 2018, 2:06 am
Well im new and looking to rp, but i want to join and start my own story.
I want to RP a wildcard who cheated death and has been eternally binded to life, Teskei nami his Persona unique and powerful, seen a threat and hated enemy of igor due to him cheating death and becoming an eternal being, he can be defeated, but not killed unless consumed by shadows or if the ritual to destroy his existence is preformed. killing him in a fight with cause him to respawn in a new body in the Shadow world. although hated and hunted, he is not a shadow nor an evil being he was an accident of fate, whos existence defy s a contract. he holds knowledge unknown be even gods, but he cannot speak of it for a dark being holds his existence in there hand, seeking to free himself and possibly cleanse the existence of shadows and restore peace, he struggles to gain the trust of igor and persona users. allow though he may hold the key to peace, he must sacirfice his own life to in a gamble to bring such an era. his Persona Bellicose. i want to please rp this character i have no intentions of causing commotion or being op and abusing it i just have a really good story idea i want to play out with the help of others.

And yes my persona is going to be an ultimate pesrona, which is superduper unfair to start with one but im looking for people to rp my own story with and it is just fiction i beg admins to consider the potential of such a wildcard character. im not looking around to go destroying everything or killing anyone, in all player fights f basic personas are going to beat me in fights, this is cause well. i dont intend to ruin anyone's experience as for the cleansing the shadows that ends all plots so of course it doesn't work when it happens. infact im not going to pvp if possible. Please admins message me i have been looking for ppl to help me rp just once the stories burning in my head.

on August 4th 2018, 2:06 am
Hello everybody and I do mean eveybody here.
As you may know, I have made a bad impression on you all about the past, and I know it will take a long time before you ever trust me, but I want you to know this. I am not a troll. I am a changed human being. I took your punishment and I am prepared for whatever you feel like doing. I am tried of lying and telling tall tales. I want to tell the truth before I go to bed. I'm going to pray tonight that you all forgive me one day. And I hope this does not interupt my time to spend with all of you. I want a clean start, and I am willing to do anything to get it. This is coming from the bottom of my soul. I am tried of lying. i want a clean start, no more lies. Im not a troll. I'm telling you guys this because you may not trust me in the future, but look at it this way. We must move forward. This site will one day grow and blossum into a full functioning website, I don't want to leave a bad impression of the past. I hope everybody is reading this because I won't stop until I follow all the rules, read the rules from back to cover every day and take my daily punishment like a slave takes his whips from a thorn rose lash. It saddens me I did all that..I thought about it and I should have never did something so stupid and foolish. I am sorry..I'm lireally crying while typeing this. So with my final words before I head to bed and think about what I've done to take my next punishment in the morning..Tell yourselfs, I hope you can trust me. If not, I understand. But I am a human being after all. If you hate me, then I will love you. If you truly want me dead, I'll pull the trigger of the gun for you. I want to do a freash start. Nothing more, nothing less. So please read over this and understand I'm willing to do anything to rebuild trust. God bless and goodnight.
Shirou

on August 4th 2018, 2:10 am
Although immature, I guess this is deuces. Fuck Etz and Cool for reasons stated above, Fuck Onyx for ruining shit in the story system. I'm not even staying in touch with anyone, you won't even be able to contact me via skype. But of course, who gives a fuck?

+/-

on August 4th 2018, 2:11 am
I know I fucked up, but to be honest, it wasn't that bad, it could have been worst. Yes im an idiot yes I look like a neck beard faggot basement dweller...in his 20s..playing kingdom hearts..But I love what I do sasuke . I came back to start freash and if that means taking this punishment to build trust, fuck it. Do as you wish, hell I'll bend over so you can cluster fuck me all you want. But I hope it will satify all of you of what I did was unacceptable and wrong. I deserve it.
Shirou

on August 4th 2018, 2:13 am
Short of divinely-inspired mass amnesia, I'm not just real sure anything is gonna change that? People will only change on the individual level, and the only thing any of us can really change, is ourselves.......

So, the best each of us can do is act how we'd like to see the community act, and hope it catches on......

Does it suck?

Yes....

Welcome to the human condition. Population: Us........

Edit: *reads the post above his*

Huh. ...Well. This topic isn't going to exist for much longer. Was that much venom REALLY necessary...........................?

Gemini

on August 4th 2018, 2:15 am

Takashi Toyota

*happy vrooming*

The Biography

Birth Name: 2017 Ford® Fusion Hybrid
Aliases: Takashi Toyota
Birth Day: 1/1/2017
Arcana: The Chariot
Place of Residence: A garage near Seven Stars Academy.
Academy Semester: First Year
Class:

Sorority: N/A

Part/Full Time Job: Part-time taxi and full-time Cadet.

Appearance: Takashi is a fairly unorthodox Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon. He appears, for all intents and purposes, to be a large, red racing car. He's about the average size and weight of one, though slightly smaller, and because of this he often has trouble getting through doors. Some kind Cadets helped paint a face on him to make him seem more personable and approachable, but sadly it's just painted on, and as a result many people have found themselves creeped out by the unchanging smile and gaze of Takashi.

Alternate Appearance: N/A.

Personality: Takashi is incredibly curious about the world and his surroundings. He constantly seeks to learn about and from others, never satisfied with his current amount of knowledge. Aside from this, he also has a deep sense of loyalty and honor, and he's incredibly competitive to the point where sometimes he can prioritize winning over more important things (like friendship for example). He also has a bit of a rebellious streak oddly enough, doing his best to question authority and sometimes acting beyond the orders given to him, although ultimately he'll never let this get in the way of a mission or his duty to the people of Endymion.

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name: VROOM VROOM
Description: Takashi may be heavily modified, but he's still a car. He can drive at the average speed of one and is thus significantly faster than the average human, though he's also subject to the limitations that come with being one, such as needing a certain amount of gasoline to function and the aforementioned issue with going through doors.

Strength Name: Super Fighting Robot
Description: Takashi was modified to be more durable so that he could properly function in combat. While ASSWs are resistant to damage by default, he's been further improved to the point where he can withstand multiple crashes and still be ready to go. While he's obviously not invincible, he is a difficult target to take down through real damage, at least without a plan anyway.

Strength Name: Car-isma
Description: The amount of points toward charisma Takashi gets is doubled.

Strength Name: Reflexes
Description: Takashi has improved and honed reflexes. He's quick to react to sudden attacks or external stimuli and is able to generally notice it faster than most.

-----
((A floating Strength is a strength you've gained inRP. For example, if you were on a Kendo team for some time, you'd naturally know Kendo which is where this strength would come in. However, be aware, it will not be as strong as any of your actual strengths and is a small plus)

Floating Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name: Limitations
Description: As mentioned before, Takashi requires gasoline to continue going. If he runs out or can't find someone supply him with it, he'll be unable to move and respond to any potential threats, making him an easy target to take down and a factor which can be outright ignored. In addition, his engine is where is his Plume of Dusk is located, meaning if it's destroyed then he can't possibly be repaired (at least not without losing his personality and all the knowledge he's accumulated). Also worth noting is that if his tires are popped or destroyed then he will be unable to move.

Weakness Name: No Soulbound
Description: Takashi has no soulbound. He is incapable of using dex attacks on enemies and must rely on his Persona for combat. He can still guard, but the guard bonus is decreased by 15%.

Weakness Name: Incapable of Speech
Description: Takashi can not speak the language of humans despite being able to understand it. He can only produce loud engine noises and happy beeps, which makes it difficult for him to directly communicate with others and forge bonds with them. In addition, the amount of points he gets toward expression is halved.

Weakness Name: Insecure
Description: Takashi is still developing his ego and is thus unsure how to act around others. His identity is a very soft spot for him and a very easy target for mental and verbal attacks.

-----
((A floating weakness is one gained in RP. It could be a fear you inherited during RP, or an injury that hinders your character. Some can be temporary while others can be permanent.)

Floating Weakness Name:
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon: nah

Weapon Name: nah
Weapon Description: nah
Weapon Image: nah
Weapon Attack Type: nah
Weapon Element: N A H

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Tire-Gun
Side-Arm Description: A small metal tube on Takashi's tire which can be used to fire out bullets. It's attached to him, but the bolt holding it on can be easily severed.
Side-Arm Image: nah
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Machine Gun - Muti-Round - Accuracy is decreased by 30%. Consumes 3 types of ammo at once to fire -must be same type of ammo.)

The Background

History: Takashi began as a normal car. He was created solely with driving in mind and was not initially intended to be sentient. An eccentric government scientist purchased him however and out of curiosity began making modifications to him. In time she managed to create a sentient car able to observe, interact with, and learn from its surroundings. She reported her findings to the Cadets and they found themselves interested in the project. They decided to keep an eye out for any signs of Persona Using Potential and, should he demonstrate it, they knew he'd be a welcome addition to the force.

In the meantime, Takashi heads to school with the other children, though he mostly does online schooling due to the issue of his size and the fact that he tends to disrupt classes. Though he isn't really a fan of his last name since he's actually a Ford car, he doesn't possess the vocal cords needed to protest it, and thus has resigned himself to accepting it. For now he lives a fairly mundane (albeit strange) life.

kill me
Chastelle

on August 4th 2018, 2:17 am

Your comment is just... Have you been brainwashed dude?, Or are you a staff hidden behind a secret account or somethin' >.>?

Don't be offended but the way you are talking is just like the adepts to the Party in 1984.

on August 4th 2018, 2:18 am

Chastelle

on August 4th 2018, 2:20 am
Lol Morph, you always make me laugh XD.
Yeah, this post is completely irrelevant. Why are you still reading this?!, GO TO THE NEXT ONE!!!

on August 4th 2018, 2:21 am
I've been on something of a quest in the past year, I think. I've been consciously examining a lot of things in my life and y'all, what I have to say ain't pretty. There are days when I wonder if my marriage is healthier than this site and for those who know about my husband and his outlaws, that's saying quite a bit.

Gemini

on August 4th 2018, 2:22 am

Jeremi the Literal Piece of Bread
*dead silence*

The Biography

Birth Name: Jeremi
Aliases: Bread-kun
Birth Day: Yes.
Species/Race Name: Bread
Original Homeworld Name: Scarred Earth
Arcana: Universe
Place of Residence: A cabinet in the Top Ward.
Evoker: A toaster. He toasts himself to summon his Persona.
Academy Semester: Third year senpai.
Class: Class Zero

Part/Full Time Job: Jeremi is actually a billionaire who has made his fortune off real estate. Every building in Junction that's been sold to someone is his doing and he's set for life. He also has the secondary job of being food.

Appearance: bread

Personality: What's that?

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name: Bread
Description: Jeremi is a slice of bread.

-----
((Racial Strength: This is where you put any special powers that your race is capable of. This area is where your character truly comes alive. Things such as flight, shape shifting, or anything else your race can do is put here. This strength will be heavily scrutinized to ensure balance.)

Racial Strength Name: Appetizer
Description: As Jeremi is a slice of bread, he tastes good. Particularly with butter but there's nothing wrong with plain bread as he learned from his father at a very young age during the bread civil rights moment.

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name: Bread
Description: Jeremi is a slice of bread.

Weakness Name: Dark Past
Description: Jeremi is haunted by his dark past. His mother died to a car crash and afterwards he was beaten by his foster parents and then he fell into a bat of chemicals and then he became the fifth of the Four Horsemen of Genesis and then he died and got trapped in a time loop and then he got into a fight with Igor and was barred from the Velvet Room forever and then he was sliced in two and eaten and then he awoke in Junction. It's really tragic guys.

-----
((Racial Weakness: If you take a Racial Strength, you are required to take a racial weakness. This weakness must tie into your racial Strength and will be looked over just as heavily.)

Racial Weakness Name: Appetizer
Description: Jeremi isn't fit to be a full meal. If eaten he would only satiate a person slightly, so he must combine with other condiments or meats in order to create a filling meal.

Soul Bound Weapon: (This is the weapon you'll be able to summon to your hand while in combat. This weapon is special for your character specifically and allows you to fight Shadows and Demons without the need of summoning your Persona. This can be anything but a Gun (Or gun related weapon))

Weapon Name: Bread Gun
Weapon Description: It's a gun but it's bread.
Weapon Image: no
Weapon Attack Type: Gun
Weapon Element: Almighty

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Bread Sword
Side-Arm Description: It's a sword but it's bread.
Side-Arm Image: yes
Side-Arm Attack Type: Slash
Side-Arm Style: Jeremi fights with karate. He has a black belt.

The Background

History: When Alice was following her father she skipped breakfast, so being weeaboo trash and objectively the worst waifu she did the anime bread cliche where she runs to school with bread in her mouth except this time she was running to a giant tower of doom that showed up out of nowhere. She slipped and fell upon entering Junction so Jeremi was separated from her and finally became free to be his own entity. After passing through the hands of countless individuals he came to reside in the Top Ward.

Jeremi eagerly awaits the day he can be eaten by a truly worthy individual. Until then he must kill everyone who meets him. That includes you now that you've read this app, so be careful.

Gemini

on August 4th 2018, 2:26 am
Shadow Takeru instantly transformed into his true self, crashing into the wall... and emerging fairly unharmed, save for a few scratches that did nothing to him, even buffing himself in the process.
Then his counterattack began.
Unbeknownst to his opponent, he kickstarted what would be a bloodbath, hidden behind the wall so that his opponent couldn't see him. The only clue would be a shadow about the size of the house, but it was hidden due to said house.

His opponent's attempt to crush him had failed, and now it would be the death of him.
And therefore, not know where his attacks were coming from... or how to dodge them until it was far too late.
Even if he transformed, it was magic, an attack that would, unlike the building crash he had suffered, kill him.

Within a split-seconds, far too fast for a cut to be made to counter, and/or run, for that matter, the first of 3 huge, blasts of Darkness were created at least 25 meters away from Takeru in all directions from behind Joshua, the blast radius a good 20 meters, surely impacting Joshua from behind, knocking him down the ground, and attempting to knock his sword out with it.

The second blast hit barely a second after, impacting at most the same distance as the first, only this time taking the shape of chains over 20 meters long in all directions that would attempt bind him down onto the ground via a tight constriction to it, burying themselves in the ground, also meant to keep him from using his sword as well.

The third and final hit took the form of a huge blast being that would obliterate everything within 25 meters of the previous blast, save the house and the one behind it,  covering the impact zone of the second one, and then some. Sure, it was overkill, but it was better to be safe than sorry in his opinion. By the end of it, all that would be probably left of Joshua was nothing.

Within a couple seconds after all of this, Takeru started laughing.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHA! You had me for a second there, damn you, you had me, but hah! There's NO way you could have dodged that. None none none none! BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA! AHAHAHAHAHAH! EVERY SINGLE BLAST NAILED THE TARGET!" He cackled madly for a second before deciding to investigate it.
He had to make sure he was dead, after all.

Action:

Transforming himself into a True Self on instinct. Then he does the following:

1. Heat Riser, which buffs his defenses, speed, and attack power for 3 turns. Normally would cost 30 SP, but because of Spell Master, only 15 SP.

2. Triggering Massacre:

All 3 attacks in the massacre are my Dark Die For Me!'s, which do this:
Shadow Dark Skill Name: Dark Die For Me!
Persona Name:  Ghagiel
Tier: Tier 4
Cost: 40 SP
Type of Damage: Dark
Description: Inflicts a huge amount of dark damage to one enemy and has a 40% chance to cause luck to be lowered by 30% for 1 turn.

The cost would normally be 40 SP per each one, but with Spell Master, it's only 20.

After all calculations, the damage for each Dark die for me! is 376 (this is with the MEND included). If all 3 connect, the total damage will be 1128 as well as 3 mudo instant-death counters will be added .

Also, randomizers for the 40% chance to cause 30% luck decrease for Joshua:
Each one succeeds on a roll of 1, 10, 4, or 7

Hit 1:
Random number (1,10) : 1

Hit 2:

Hit 3:

Stats:

Lvl. 30
Hp: 531
Sp: 599 - 75 + 5= 529/599
Pend: 38%
Mend: 44%
Ppstr. 66 + 30%= 85
Pmstr. 131 +30%= 170
Dx: 63
Lk: 141 +30% =183

Heat Riser turns: 3/3

Passives active:
Mudo Boost: Boosts the Power of Dark skills by 25%
Spell Master: Halves my SP cost for my magic.
Invigorate 2: Lets me restore 5 SP on each of my turns.

Explanation:

Let me explain:
Darkness in this case is defined as the lack of photons. Thus, when Takeru triggered his massacre, casting a shadow seemingly far bigger than himself, it's because he absorbed an immense amount of photons that he's removing to create his powerful attacks. This would remove the normal amount of time it would take to charge such a thing (as a matter of fact, it would take a turn under normal circumstances, but in this case, Massacre bypasses it).
Also, since nothing else obstructs the distance between him and Joshua, who hasn't moved an inch, Takeru is easily able to nail him with an immensely powerful T4 that would cover such a berth, especially when boosted.

Gemini

on August 4th 2018, 2:34 am
Gemini

on August 4th 2018, 2:59 am
Chastelle

on August 4th 2018, 3:00 am

>when someone says the site format looks good

on September 9th 2018, 3:53 am

Sponsored content