I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 4 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 4 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 4 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Getting to know you.....again.....

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting to know you.....again.....

Post by Lensilrist on September 2nd 2009, 5:21 pm

oh ok then... >.>

and yay!

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting to know you.....again.....

Post by Antares Draugr on September 3rd 2009, 5:17 pm

I'd like that.
L: Feel free to call me Nic, Nick, Nicky or any variation.

Some other stuff about yours truly:
*I typically turn a blind eye to some of the weirder, more chaotic stuff that happens, ESPECIALLY the stuff that happens here on the site.

*My greatest defining traits are my unbreakable loyalty to friends & family, my faith in the power of the Human spirit, and my love of all things on this site: Especially those who I mentioned on my list, those who are some of the best and brightest people to ever have come into my life.

*I typically like to type in complete sentences. (A writer like me is entitled to proper grammar damnit!)

*I know about real love and though I'm currently single, the girls I've felt love for will always have a special place in my heart.

*I enjoy watching and participating in fist-fighting; whether it be like wrestling, or just play-fights, I always get a kick out of the rush of endorphins.

*My favorite word is "Damn".

*When angered, I'll usually shout at the one who annoys me: "I'm going to kick your ass!" But I never go through with it.

*I'm actually a very skilled strategist, tactician & organizer. I've beaten virtually every RTS game that I can get my hands on. I'm also unbeatable at Chess.

I'll have a picture of myself in a little while: Just as soon as my stupid brother lets me borrow his stupid camera.
Antares Draugr
Antares Draugr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum