I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Getting to know you.....again.....

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know you.....again.....

Post by Guest on April 10th 2009, 10:09 am

Pinky Rose wrote:
Man, we would all have like...a blast, and we can even bother Xemnas! Hooray!

Why is it always me??? Can't you pester Chicken.....or FRANK?!

-.-

My name is Matthew Hanson. My sister Jesika and I are twins. We live in Germany.
I have BLOND HAIR and BLUE eyes. ((Which totally means we're NOT identical, because you can see Pinky has BROWN hair and BROWN eyes.))
I don't look like a latino...at all.

I am not gay, damnit. I have a super hot, super adorable little girlfriend...who is also one of my models. She's a sexy little beast.
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 Anna10

MUSIC is one of my passions. I sing like a damn GOD. ((You think that's big, you should see my ego!)) I also kick some mega ass on guitar hero. EVEN YOURS, CHRIS. Wanna face off, bitch?! I could take you and Morph....AND sing at the same time.
I WAS the lead singer in Diving IV Phishsticks ((The band Pinky and I were in...yeah.)) but we had to dissolve it because we had to move. How annoying. None of the Germans play drums. They suck.

Personality.....hmmm.........Can you say..."EXACTLY" like Xemnas? It's why I picked him. We identify well with one another, I think. We're both serious, annoyed by stupid people, and just want to get what they need in the easiest mannerism that they can. ((....and we're not gay.)) I'm usually found playing guitar in the senior hallway of the school ((second floor)) with a bunch of girls around me. No, I'm serious, I usually get to see a ton of chicks, I'm just damn picky. There are some dudes out there too, don't get me wrong....
I talk like a stoner sometimes, I swear. I say "dude" "man" "like" and "totally" a LOT.

>.> I have a strange hobby, which I'm *SURE* Pinky has felt free to inform you people about: My Phototaking.
Yes, I am AWESOME at taking pictures. Especially of girls. Especially of girls with nothing on. I know, a TON of people think I'm perverted, whatever. I just like taking pictures of living things....naked...living things. I took pictures of hot chicks from as far South as Italy, as far North as Iceland, as far East as California, and as far west as Japan. Believe it or not, my makeshaft, cheep-assity little abandoned building that I made my "studio" in the backyard of the German Grocery store is a hot stop for a lot of pretty little women.
I keep my head pretty well with girls, actually. Most guys would loose their cool when there's a girl with nothing on posing for you. I respect my girls a little more than that. ((NOT because I'm gay, damnit.)) I just love seeing them, you know, and if I insult them by gawking....they usually don't come back.
I have about nine hundred billion deviantart accounts with pictures on them....sometimes, (most of the time) I even allow people to take credit for work I've done. I don't mind....there's less to talk about me that way at school.

PHRASES FROM XEMNAS:

*Xemnas is a pretty girl!*<---hyperactive chat room
"Tell me I'm pretty, damnit!"<---also hyperactive in the chat room.
"Fuck me in the ass with a Steve.....this sucks!"<----when the website crashed.
Dylan can kiss my sexy german ass.<----when he attacked me....the second time
....*I* liked Sophie......<<---I had a crush on her.
ACK! RIKU, NOT IN THE ASS!!!!! Q,Q <---from the ONE time I ever was on Skype and Chris found it needed to ass rape me.
"He sounds like Pinky trying to pitch her voice to be a guy." -Biscuits, and how I sound on Skype. I not that I am never using a mic ever again.
And then..............the most famous quote.....ever.

EEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I actually don't remember where that's from.....but I do remember it. Ass.

Pictures:

-.-

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 L_f2ce3edb1805d24ce3988311dd00e45f

Why yes, I still have the emo haircut.....I look SEXEH in the emo haircut. Every girl I've ever KNOW ((except Sophie...<:C )) has said the emo haircut is sexeh.
You're all just jealous that YOU don't have an emo haircut like mine.

MY EVIL TWIN:

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 Blake6

Blake Lewis *IS* my evil twin........we're fucking awesome.

Can I beat box like that? You can bet my girlfriend's sweet little ass I can! ;P

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know you.....again.....

Post by Jet Enduro on April 10th 2009, 12:05 pm

right ill psp this bish
the name is Alvarez Antonio Houlemared IV

call my alvarez or tony and die...

i go by Biscuits , biccie, biskats i guess and bisc...

im an asshole probably more so than riku... im a sociopath and enjoy sex. i own teh godstick....yes that thing you only dream about having.
im 19 turning 20 on may 3rd
i take topless pictures of girls as tribute and as gifts...

my fave peeps are (order dont mean shit)
pinkeh
xemmy
kairi
riku
lenny
morph
chicken
yuki
yima
and other girls
too lazy

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 10th 2009, 2:13 pm

Xemmy
i remember that last quote
its when i showed you and others the infamous xemmykins cards
all 9 of em
heheheheh
Moo moo Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 10th 2009, 3:40 pm

Oh, but the order DOES mean something, lol. Bitches. I'm his favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on April 10th 2009, 5:52 pm

Lmao, Xemnas you like say "I'm not gay" after very two sentences....

Like you're in denial or something

xD

Magic: 150
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on April 10th 2009, 9:18 pm

Bakura wrote:Lmao, Xemnas you like say "I'm not gay" after very two sentences....

Like you're in denial or something

xD

My thoughts exactly---And that 'keeping" your cool thing during your "photoshoots" is bullshit...lol You are jizzing in your damn pants the whole time you lying ass muther fucker...lol....12 and shit.

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 11th 2009, 2:44 am

agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 12th 2009, 4:08 pm

Actually, I've participated in one of those photoshoots, thank you. All I can say is...the dude DOES keep a straight face.... -.-

YEAH.....Anyone else? Before Morph and Max pop a nut over how many naked chicks are being photo-shot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 12th 2009, 4:31 pm

Lmao, Pinky....he's your brother...if he didn't keep a straight face that'd be...incesty O.o

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 12th 2009, 8:23 pm

Pinky Rose wrote:Actually, I've participated in one of those photoshoots, thank you. All I can say is...the dude DOES keep a straight face.... -.-

YEAH.....Anyone else? Before Morph and Max pop a nut over how many naked chicks are being photo-shot?

you wish

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on April 12th 2009, 9:53 pm

Pinky Rose wrote:Actually, I've participated in one of those photoshoots, thank you. All I can say is...the dude DOES keep a straight face.... -.-

I didn't say that he didn't keep a straight face--I said he doesn't/didn't keep his cool. There's a difference.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and for the record Pinky, I don't have to pop a nut over this....Because I don't have to take pictures of girls to get them naked....

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 13th 2009, 8:56 am

Hiya ^^

My name is Michael James Fletcher taking up my residence in Washington State USA (*cough* Tacoma *cough*), I stand at six feet flat, weigh 154 pounds, and a mutt when it comes to the family that spawned me… mainly of European decent though… Yima and me actually look a lot alike >.<. Right now I am living with my father, brother, and grandmother in a house that my uncles and aunts grew up in (my grandpa was a electrician and a perfectionist so this place is awesome =D as far as that’s stuff goes… we might be able to get hit by lightning and be fine *hopes the idea isn’t tested >.> <.<). I have been a part of the site since May 15th last year and am going to celebrate when that date rolls around again next month =]. I used to play a lot more video games though now I play just a handful, if I play it I want it to have a good story line, I’m not really one for many shooters though if you ever get the chance go for Dark Watch :3. Right now I am taking a culinary course at Clover Park Technical Collage… and someday would like to be a chef.. Or at the very least… own my own catering company and write stuffs… I wrote this some time ago but I kept it because it rung well with me >.<

Skype/People I know and like ^^

Lenneth/Hirst
Biscuits of Heart
Etzolix
Morph
Ansem
Yukina
Terradagger
Forte
Kairi
Axis
Leo
Ikara (rare occasion like Leo... :[)
Riku
and others >.< though some aren't on the site... >.< (I'd put more but my tiem is limited before I go running out the door >.<)

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 13th 2009, 9:41 am

-.- WHY does everybody say that when I try to defend him? You can't pick on Steve?.....Or FRANK? ....or Ramiro?

No wonder you guys don't have girlfriends.

EDIT: Hardy har Morph, only in your dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 13th 2009, 11:09 am

Pinky Rose wrote:-.- WHY does everybody say that when I try to defend him? You can't pick on Steve?.....Or FRANK? ....or Ramiro?

Because he isnt Steve
nough said
and we dont need girlfriends when we can get any girl naked
and in morphs case, any girl on his hairy balls

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright morphy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 13th 2009, 11:54 am

My ass......you'd be lucky to get a girl into your damn car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 13th 2009, 3:05 pm

My names Kenny, everyone who really matters knows me as Sephy. Recent times I've lost a bit of my carefree self. So now...I really fucking hate people, except for those who matter. Namely a one Miss Jesika. Yuki of course, Livi is the bomb. Morph is tight. Biccie is slave to morphs balls so he fits in. Turns out there are a few to many. Those of you who know you matter, dont need me to tell you that, you know I know you do. In recent times....Lenny, you get the awesomeness trophy.

Right now in my life there really isn't much special about it. I don't get to do much. I live in a small town in Washington, not much to do except play pool or see a movie. I turn twenty in june. Occasionally I smoke but i dont make a point too.

I own an antique mall and mostly it takes up most of my time.

And Pinks how come you didn't invite me on the turk bashing expedition. I'm one of the biggest guys around and I carry my two work blades with me everywhere. I kick ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 13th 2009, 5:31 pm

Pinky Rose wrote:My ass......you'd be lucky to get a girl into your damn car.
why use mine when we can go in hers? lmao
and pffft you wish you were in my car

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on April 13th 2009, 10:20 pm

Good god... Thought this was a topic to get to know people. Even though it has served its use a bit. I feel that I know Morph's hairy balls a bit more and I think I know Ram thinks he's a player. How true that is, I couldn't tell you, as I don't know either him or Morph's hairy testicles enough.

And Ram... you do realize in your signature... it says you eat penis, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 13th 2009, 11:40 pm

I know all these people already...come on there have to be some new people around. Most people who have posted were here for the first gen site.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on April 13th 2009, 11:41 pm

Terradagger wrote:Good god... Thought this was a topic to get to know people. Even though it has served its use a bit. I feel that I know Morph's hairy balls a bit more and I think I know Ram thinks he's a player. How true that is, I couldn't tell you, as I don't know either him or Morph's hairy testicles enough.

And Ram... you do realize in your signature... it says you eat penis, right?

LMAO Eats Penis...

Say what you will Pinky.....Say what ye will....Dreams my ass....

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on April 14th 2009, 11:42 am

Pinky Rose wrote:-.- WHY does everybody say that when I try to defend him? You can't pick on Steve?.....Or FRANK? ....or Ramiro?

Hey! I do pick on Steve. plenty. And perople get mad at me for it.

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 Riku-6
Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on April 14th 2009, 11:45 am

What's wrong with picking on Steve? -uber confused- That seemed as righteous as a Black Mage blowing shit up with his uber..Level 8 spells of doomy mc doom on a stick..Mmm..Tasty.

Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 Rozelux2Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 Rozelux
Getting to know you.....again..... - Page 2 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on April 15th 2009, 12:27 am

-_- im sick sleepy and not in the mood...

seriously guys shut the fuck up with all the shit talking... if i have to tell you all agian im going to start banning..... get it? got it? now shut up and get back on topic

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 25th 2009, 1:49 am

My name is Spencer A Nathaniel

I live in Alabama.

I technically have Five brothers and a sister.

Blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, and I have heterchromia in both of my eyes. Its more visable in the left eye than the right. Its simply a brown color and appears to be sectional but it appears in two different sections on the left eye - On the right its just a small streak of brown.

Unlike Miss Rose, I do support some aspects of Nazism. But turned down a chance to finish school in Germany due to the fact I wouldnt of been allowed to bring my SS Uniform, Arm band, Medals, and my Replica/Deactivated/Airsoft guns. (Other than that I would of love to of gone. But I shant abandon my squad nor Vexen.)

Ive been recently made leader of our SS airsoft group (Composed of almost twenty members so far which is good considering this is Alabama.) Vexen is my second-in-command and leader of his own SD (Our version of such is gathering information, recording tactics and such used in games, keeping myself informed about whats happening about the members. Zzzzzzzzz boring, Well except for the fact it usually lets them get permission from others to record during games.) Its somewhat boring, It would be more intresting if we could make it more realistic, but then if we did anymore pass this point aside from actually learning and speaking German we would probably have the police called on us. Stupid town people and their unaccepting ways <,<

Im a lazy S.O.B most of the time unless its something that draws my intrest. I like playing Video games that usually involve either WWII, Explosives, Flamethrowers, or even Tanks. I dont intentionally try to make jokes, most find me werid in actual life outside of airsoft because I mainly just read WWII books or look at pictures of it, and some if not most of my school refer to me as a Nazi of sorts. Im asked questions like "Why are you reading that racist book?" "Are you a Nazi?" "Why are you looking at that Nazi gun?" etc. etc. Annoying as hell <,< And how can a book be racist? Even if it could why would it considering it was written by an American after the war >.>'

People I like on this site......

Vexen..... (#1)
Vexen..... (#2)
Xemnas (Possibly...)
Demyx (Just because he aint the old one.)
Vexen..... (#5)
Alexa. (P.S Go steal Vexen's Ice Cream)
Etzolix. (Could of swore you got ate the other day.)
Max. (Kuchiki!)
Lenneth/Hrist (Friendly 0_0)

YUFFIE! (MINE! MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE! I will kill you if you say otherwise <,<)

Le Rose. (Why do I like you on here? Mebbe its just cuz you confuzzled me in that one topic. Or just because of your relation with The Superior. Or just because your the person Vexen refers to as Miss or Mrs or whatever it is he types.)

Morpheus (*Likes Morpheus despite the fact the feeling is probably not mutual and the fact you ruined my almost perfect plan *cry/sob*)

Maxada! (Inactive s.o.b >.<)

<InsertnameofsomeoneIforgot>

And....... I think thats it.....

Oh! and Sir Nicholas. (Almost forgot Sir Nicholas!)

Mebbe Roxas, Ansem, and Trickster on Live <,<' As long as they dont leave me to die to either the enemy, the Locust, Any hostiles on Halo <,<, or ze Infected (AkA Zombies).

I have technically two rooms in my house, one is small and holds all actual WWII items I have, the other is much larger and has multiple shelves and such where my airsoft weaponry is scattered about. I have a desk which this computer sits on and a bed in the corner of the room. My closet is mainly empty aside from my SS uniform and a few assorted pieces of clothing (Incomplete pieces of other uniforms.). I have a variety of reproductions and such around the room like some of the flags used in that time period, a small collection of reproductions of medals, badges, armbands, and a small row of various hats from all sides. (The russian one is amusing to look at standing out among the others.) Thats about it, Simple room and such.

Favorite Songs:

1) Flightless Bird - ???
2) I Dont Want To Set The World On Fire - Ink Spots
3) Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold
4) The Wicked End - Avenged Sevenfold
5) Soldier Side - System of a Down
6) Any WW2 Music - ???
7) Soldier Side (Intro) - System of a Down
8) Schism - Tools
9) Parabola - Tools

I read manga on Fridays and watch anime on Saturdays. Practice with my squad a few times a week when planned. Play the Xbox and the Computer alot each day whenever not out, Member of the 32nd Division on WW2OL:BE. My weapons of choice in a game of airsoft is normally my trusty MP40 and Luger, but I also have a bolt-action shell ejecting Kar 98K (Shells are a pain to recover and expensive), MP44, And soon I may finally have an MG42 depending if my squad pools its money together (Its around $1,000-1,500 alone, then we must by a bipod, aircraft sights, and then possibly a tripod.). Hopefully once we get this done we will begin a group project of turning an FG42 replica into an airsoft gun. (Some have already done this therefore we have a somewhat general idea what to partially do...Hopefully we will know before we begin tearing the gun apart.)

And thats it. Nuthin left to say. I think....Mebbe...BOOM! Damn didnt work....Did I talk too much about Airsoft? Probably, theirs nothing better to do here aside from school! And on a small note: I'd sooner shoot myself in the head before I show you a picture of myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on April 27th 2009, 1:37 am

*is thinking about redoing his for the hell of it*

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum