Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Josh Dragovalor

Lord Draglix I Josh's Keyblade

on August 11th 2017, 8:36 pm
Name: Lord Dragelix
Type: Keyblade
Quantity: 1
Durability: SYN 4*
Element(s): Fire
Details

This particular Keyblade appeared for Josh Dragovalor upon realization of a new purpose. It has a longer reach, to accommodate his size. The handle and the key-like outreach is a dark blue, with a texture to it's design that looks as though it's steel were mixed with a dragon's scales. The centerpiece is gold in color, resembling a dragon's wings. The blade itself, including the key-like tint on the end, are a mixture of red and orange in color as though to replicate the effects of searing flames. On each side of the blade are more detailed extensions of blue dragon's wings, even with a white tip to hammer home what they are meant to resemble.

Ability Name: Keyblade Tricks Of The Trade
Required SYN Level: 4
Description:

The ability to unlock any lock, and to seal the mysterious Keyholes. The Keyblade - known as the most effective known weapon against the Heartless -  is able to be summoned and de-summoned at will. Lord Dragelix is summoned by a vortex of fire around the right hand of the wielder, before the Keyblade itself appears.

*This simply represents how much damage the keyblade can take before it is forcibly de-summoned and made un-usuable for the remainder of the topic, rather than how much it can take before being destroyed.

(Some pointers on ability referenced from Camilla's Keyblade)

Last edited by Josh Dragovalor on August 11th 2017, 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chastelle

Re: Lord Draglix I Josh's Keyblade

on August 11th 2017, 8:47 pm
Durability needs to be based off your SYN stat. With a SYN 4, your max durability for your synthesis stuff is, naturally, SYN 4.

on August 11th 2017, 9:03 pm
Approved

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum