Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Smasherfan88

A question about worlds

on May 9th 2017, 12:32 am
A simple question that will probably get a simple answer, are the mentioning of worlds not yet included in the site limited to the ones that will and have appeared in the series not allowed? or could we mention worlds that have yet to exist in Kingdom Hearts but are properties of Square Enix and Disney respectively, an example for Square Enix would be Shibuya, from The World Ends With You, and has been mentioned in Dream Drop Distance, then some examples for Disney would be: Arendelle (Frozen), A Galaxy Far Far Away, or known as the Star Wars Galaxy (Star Wars), etc. while they probably won't be made as locations we can go to, could we mention them and the characters that inhabit such worlds, or even roleplay as some of them (an example would be Darth Vader or someone like Iron Man, Noctus, etc.)

Well that's my simple question, I shall patiently await an answer.
Hoshiko
Site Owner

Re: A question about worlds

on May 9th 2017, 9:05 am
you can mention worlds that are not seen in the franchise but the characters from those worlds are included, like Shibuya. Disney owned properties, such as star wars or marvel, that are not included at all in the games are not considered canon until they are.

on May 9th 2017, 3:54 pm
Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum