Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Alexander

Alexander's Cloak

on February 11th 2017, 8:34 pm
Name: Alexander's Cloak
Type: Synth Armor
Quantity: 1
Durability: 10
Element(s): Darkness/Metal
Details Once a tattered old cloak worn by a former No. I of the Organization, known as "The Skeleton Key". This cloak has been rewoven, reforged, remade, and modified far beyond its original capacity. It is thought that this No. I in particular had some devastating plans for the future, though they would never come to fruition.
Abilities:

• One Ring- The cloak has two forms. The first form is the cloak itself, and the second is a mere ring. While in ring form, it is a simple black band that wraps around Alexander's pinky finger on his left hand. At his will, it can change between a ring and a cloak. When in cloak form, it automatically is equipped to Alexander. (5 Syn)

Last edited by Alexander on March 4th 2017, 12:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey

Re: Alexander's Cloak

on February 12th 2017, 12:27 am
Sensory deception cannot be passive. You must add a duration and cooldown to the second ability.

Conditional passive effects max out at 25%. Add this limitation to buffs included.

on February 12th 2017, 11:37 am
Alright, I went back got some input, learned a about how sensory abilities work. I think I have a suitable alternative based on my elements as a way to protect specifically my elements from being seen, since so far that it my most crucial requirement. Since I'm approved as a Somebody in that section, my assumption would be that when scanned by a relevant ability I would appear to be a somebody unless the specific kind of somebody was examined in depth. As such, I only have a need to conceal my face and most of my elements.

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey

on March 2nd 2017, 2:48 pm
If you still want this, please modify this item to conform with the new rules.

on March 3rd 2017, 12:54 am
Boom!

Alexander

on March 4th 2017, 12:18 pm
Bump!

Belal
The Eldritch Horror

on March 7th 2017, 10:11 am
I'm not too familiar with the 'summoning' rules, but at the very least, based on how synth operates you need a cooldown on the ability.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum