Fundamental Transition - What's to Come

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fundamental Transition - What's to Come

Post by Shirou on December 30th 2016, 8:24 pm

As Yima said in this post, he has handed the site down to me. I have a lot of plans for this site, though they are still in the early stages of, well, planning. However, to give you guys an insight on what will most likely happen (as it's subject to change), I'll outline what those rough plans include.
  • Change to a progressive system, that appeals to both the competitive and casual RPer. New members will start out from level 1 (so to speak) and progress through how much they post. They will also have a chance to transfer their progression if they die or grow tired of their character, though this will be limited. Older members will likely get boosted in progression due to their efforts.
  • The site will revert back to it's original canon, undoing the reboot. The events of Onyx and the Apocalypse will still have happened because of this, however there will be a resolution that doesn't end in the destruction of the universe. In addition, there will be a ten year time skip as a soft reset, to make things new for both old and new members.
  • A historical archive will be created containing summarized events that have transpired on the site, including the previous site that was hacked and deleted. Hopefully, we will be able to get into contact with some older members to get their accounts of what happened.
  • There will be a clean slate with this change. All previously banned members will be unbanned, and everybody will be treated as they are new members.
  • Aesthetically, the theme of the site will be updated and changed, as well as the forums reorganized.
  • There will no longer be world leaders and a homeworld is no longer required.
  • Implementation of guilds or some form of organizations, which can give you benefits such as extra experience points.
  • Worlds will be limited and rotated out. There will be about five permanent worlds, five worlds that are rotated out at the end of the year, and seasonal worlds that are voted in by the community.
  • Canons and keyblades will be allowed and be relatively easy to attain. In fact, there will be multiples of the same canons. The idea behind this is that anybody can be which ever canon character they want to be, and they won't need to stick with the original personality and have their own take.
  • Staff members will now be chosen through an application process, rather than being chosen by the current staff. This will ideally lead to more diversity and reduce the bias in choosing them.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou

RP Words : 60000
Munny : 865

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top