Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MarionetteDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm+/-
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143995 messagesin 12544 subjects

Go down
Paul:)

What do you play?

on September 17th 2016, 10:43 pm
The reason my profile picture and/or avatar keeps changing is because I'm still soooo unsure about what kind of character I want to play. Sorry if that annoys anyone, but it's just me wasting free time, on the bright side it does help me go through some of my ideas too haha.

speaking of which, why don't we all talk about what kinds of characters we'd like to make or what we plan to do with our pre-existing ones?
Leo

Re: What do you play?

on September 18th 2016, 8:46 am
I have been considering retiring Leo. I've played him for the past 10 years and feel that it is probably time, though my mind could change any day now. I wanted a somewhat "Jack Sparrow" original character so I made Leo a half wolf/ half human and he's a pirate. He's been a character that I've had a lot of fun with. I tried to make him evil at one point, but he just can't really be evil, selfish and a thief maybe, but not full on evil that steals your teddy bear and throws it to the dogs kind of guy.

I'm still thinking about the direction I would want to go with a new character and until then I will keep Leo around.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

on September 18th 2016, 8:34 pm
I see, well I know some cool FCs if you are looking for the classic pirate or thief path. Anyways, pirates are lit. You should think about ruling Neverland or Port Royal; that would be super cool.
Leo

on September 18th 2016, 9:09 pm
Port Royal would be my choice. I always saw Leo like Jack Sparrow. Just out and about, ready to have some fun as long as rum is involved 😂

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

on September 18th 2016, 10:02 pm
If I could rule a world I think I'd choose either Agrabah, or Beast's Castle.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum