Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
FIZZ

Returning

on May 23rd 2016, 12:13 am
After doing nothing for a good... I have no idea. It is time to return to doing what I should have been doing, and seeing as how this place is dead again, activity getting stale, etcetera. I thought it would be a good idea to start RPing here again!

Also, hi, for anyone that doesn't know or remember me. If I remember correctly Beast's castle was once renamed Fizzle's castle after something about Ansem before the site's continuity reboot.

Re: Returning

on May 23rd 2016, 1:00 am
I remember ya FIZZ, even though we never rp'd together lol. I recently just made my return as well. Good to have ya back :)

Leo

on June 1st 2016, 2:40 pm
I'm in the void myself...somewhere between inactive and active, here and there, really more inactive than anything. I haven't RP'd in ages, but I get on from time to time to see how the old site is holding up. Glad to see some familiar faces popping back in.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Yima

on June 1st 2016, 9:35 pm
Well welcome back; I had my wisdom teeth pulled recently so I am in recovery mode so you'll see more and more of me as it progresses.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum