Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Felonix

My Return/End of the Line

on May 20th 2016, 3:16 pm
Hello everyone! I have finally made my return, as evident in the "End of the Line" topic I have posted. Now that my backstory has been established, in the coming days before I RP again, I will be updating my character sheet and moving back into the world.

This has been the longest RP I have ever written in my 'career' of writing RPs, and I would greatly appreciate any constructive criticisms anyone my have about it. Being that it is so long, I'll understand if you don't make it all the way through (but I put a lot of work into it and will love you forever if you do!"

TL;DR : I'm back bitches!

Paul:)

Re: My Return/End of the Line

on May 20th 2016, 6:36 pm
Read every word, amazing job, I think without a doubt your world leader position will stick with you sfter that 10/10 read. When I speak to Yima, I'll inform him of your near 6k RP post detailing all of that and wow. it's still got me impressed lol. If he doesn't see it before I tell him, definitely going to link him there.

Welcome back Fel, CO missed you :)
Felonix

on May 21st 2016, 12:09 am
Thank you Joseph! I'm really glad you liked it, and it is being read haha. I had Yima proofread the first section cause I was bringing up the old Universe and wanted to make sure that was ok, but he hasn't seen the ending yet :)

CO NEEDS ME! IT BETTER F***ING MISS ME! Lol

It does feel good to be back though :D

Paul:)

on May 22nd 2016, 10:38 am
I agree, we need to get the systems up so I can start advertising ._.

But I definitely feel a good atmosphere getting back here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum