Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Zion

Well then

on May 19th 2016, 3:21 pm
Well recently has been slow and I wanted to ask how everyone has been.... Because I can't get a hold of anyone that easily

Ander

Re: Well then

on May 19th 2016, 4:59 pm
I've been rping on other sites for now, activity here was getting stale again and there's not much I can do about it alone. As for everyone else, I dunno.

on May 19th 2016, 7:35 pm
I'm doing well and am willing to RP with you, Zion. Just let me know when and where.

Nothingness Metal Cure
Zion

on May 19th 2016, 7:56 pm
Well good that everyone's fine ^^ and Kira check your PMS

Yima

on May 19th 2016, 8:32 pm
I have spent the last week volunteering at a charity and we did well glad to be back though, just getting my barrings before I am in full swing.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum